Blue Chalk Events Reviews

21 | Yukon, OK

21 Reviews for Blue Chalk Events

Patti B. · Married on 07/09/2021

Mother of the bride.

Brandy was very attentive to all of our needs. She had great ideas and had many vendors in our price range to meet our needs.

Sent on 07/25/2021

Blue Chalk Events's reply:

Thank you, Patti! We loved helping guide you all for such a beautiful day! We appreciate your review and you taking time to share! XO
  • Madeline

Madeline B. · Married on 07/09/2021

Wonderful and Encouraging Coordinator

Brandy and Mikayla were both wonderful and incredibly helpful. Brandy was happy to take my calls, emails, and texts, and was very encouraging when I was stressed or worried about various aspects of the wedding.

Sent on 08/02/2021

Blue Chalk Events's reply:

Thank you Matti for taking time to write such a sweet review! Your wedding day was beautiful and we are so honored to have been trusted to be a part of it! Congratulations to The Evans!

Lexi S. · Married on 07/01/2021

Client and Friend

OH MY STARS! I could go on and on about how much I love this amazing vendor and sweet friend of mine. She truly brought my vision to life for my anniversary party of being in business for one year. Every detail was crafted and cultivated with so much precision that I could’ve never done on my own. I PROMISE you, Brandy will make you feel like your are genuinely best friends and family. She makes sure everything has been thought of right down to every detail. She has the best connections in the party planning business and I am so thankful our paths have crossed. She truly takes your vision and turns it into a better reality than you could ever dream of. She will forever be a friend, a vendor, and amazing artist for what she is capable of! xoxo 💕

Sent on 07/06/2021

Blue Chalk Events's reply:

Lexi, this was truly a dream to plan and make to life for you! You were an ideal client who knew exactly what she wanted and trusted us to bring it to life! This was the perfect celebration for a remarkable boss babe! You are my forever friend and I am definitely looking forward to many more special occasions to come for you! Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review! Truly means so much! XOXO

Morgan R. · Married on 05/15/2021

Perfect Day!

Brandy made everything run smoothly and I didn’t have to worry about anything but enjoying my day! You can’t go wrong with Blue Chalk Events!

Sent on 06/04/2021

Blue Chalk Events's reply:

Thank you Morgan for choosing us to help us with your big day! You made the most beautiful bride! We are so THRILLED for you and Lincoln!

Elizabeth T. · Married on 04/17/2021

Brandy was a dream and made my wedding come to life! I had the best experience with Brandy and couldn’t have asked for a better wedding coordinator!

Brandy is AMAZING! She listens and executes. So easy to talk to and made my whole experience a dream. Brandy handled everything with such grace and is so kind. Best coordinator ever and I highly highly highly recommend Brandy! She takes care of you and will make your wedding dream come true. I can’t even put into words how much I appreciate Brandy!

Sent on 04/25/2021

Blue Chalk Events's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth! You made my job easy! Absolutely loved being a part of your forever! Thank you for allowing me to coordinate and help you plan the best day ever!

Sarah L. · Married on 03/14/2021

Blue Chalk Events is the best!

Hands down the best experience ever! Blue Chalk Events made our day a dream!

Blue Chalk Events's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing BCE! We loved helping Aubrea and Larry plan their happily ever after!

Aubrea K. · Married on 03/14/2021

Best wedding/event planner ever!!

In case you were debating on it- it is WELL worth the money. When I started planning my wedding I had no idea where to begin. They gave me such great advice and helped guide me along the way to find the perfect vendors for our wedding. BlueChalk was organized, efficient, professional, and made our lives so much easier! I was able to relax on my wedding day because they literally took care of everything! Brandy and Mikayla were a dream to work with! I promise you NEED them in your life!

• Aubrea

Aubrea K. · Married on 03/14/2021

Best wedding/event planner ever!!

Blue Chalk Events's reply:

Well you are just the sweetest ever! Thank you for the wonderful words of recommendation! We loved helping guide you through the planning process as well as making sure you guys enjoyed your day! Congratulations to The Kings!

Aleigh V. · Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing!

Hands down the best ever!!!!!!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Jeff L. · Married on 11/21/2020

Father of the bride and minister officiating ceremony

Blue Chalk is simply phenomenal! They were highly professional and caring and helpful throughout the planning process! Brandy went above and beyond to meet all of our needs! Her attention to detail was amazing to watch!
    On a highly emotional and potentially stressful day you want someone under control - firm yet compassionate - Blue Chalk was this for sure!
    I officiate many weddings and work with different coordinators and Blue Chalk is by far the best I have ever worked with - they are now my “go to” for couples getting married!
    We cannot say enough how amazing this experience was and what a delight it was working with Blue Chalk!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Blue Chalk Events's reply:

Thank you so very much for such a wonderful review. I am so thankful for you taking the time to do so! I loved working alongside you and getting to know your family better. Thank you for trusting Blue Chalk Events with your daughter's special day!
  • Kourtney

Kourtney S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing service

Helped make my wedding run smoothly. Brandy is good when it comes to small details.

Sent on 11/27/2020

Blue Chalk Events's reply:

Thank you so much! I absolutely loved being a part of your day! Thank you for choosing me to execute your beautiful vision, loved your vibe so much! Congratulations to you Mr. and Mrs. Wheeler!
  • Matthew

Matthew M. · Married on 09/18/2020

Our wedding

Blue Chalk events planned our wedding on Sept 18th at the Harn Homestead and they did such an amazing job coordinating with all of the vendors and decorating the venue to be the most picturesque day of my life! Me and my wife did not have to worry about a thing, everything was taken care of and stress free for us and it turned out perfect.

Sent on 11/06/2020

Blue Chalk Events's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your best day ever (even thought we had to move the date!) I loved this day and it will always be a special one for me!

Madisen S. · Married on 06/26/2020

Blue Chalk Events was WONDERFUL

Brandy and her team at Blue Chalk, made my wedding day what I always dreamed of! I didn’t have to lift a finger and got to enjoy the day with my girls without the stress of running around trying to get everything set up. Brandy is a dream to work with, and available to answer questions or make changes what seemed like 24/7. I didn’t think I would need a coordinator but I am so glad I did, and SO glad I choose Blue chalk!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Blue Chalk Events's reply:

Thank you Madisen! I loved ensuring your day was everything you dreamed! 😘 I appreciate you putting your trust in Blue Chalk! Congratulations to The Schiesswohls, all my love!
  • Carlos

Carlos R. · Married on 05/09/2020

Blue Chalk Events- Industry Professionals

Blue Chalk events did a phenomenal job! Having them gave my wife and I the peace of mind before-during-and after our wedding night knowing that everything was taken care of! Her extensive knowledge of the OKC wedding network helped make the impossible possible! If you are looking for a wedding planner, look no further than Blue Chalk events.

Sent on 09/28/2020

Blue Chalk Events's reply:

Aw, Thank you so much! I LOVED being a part of your beautiful day!!! Congratulations to The Reyes, you are one very special couple!
  • Ashton

Ashton S. · Married on 05/09/2020

Blue Chalk Events is a MUST for your dream team!

After you say yes to your boo, you need to say YES to these ladies! They are amazing to work with and every time we get to work together it's so fun and professional! We get the opportunity to work with many planners but Brandy really does an amazing job leading her team throughout not just the wedding day but the journey leading up to the celebration!!!

Sent on 01/04/2021

Blue Chalk Events's reply:

We LOVE working with you guys too! Thank you SO much for the kind and heartfelt review! Can’t wait to work with you guys in 2021!!

Rachel G. · Married on 05/01/2020

Simply lovely!

Blue Chalk Events not only beautifully planned my original wedding but when Covid through a kink in those plans, in one month we changed every single thing about it and had Brandy not been by my side this would not have been possible. It was the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 12/01/2020

Mandy S. · Married on 04/25/2020

Brandy at Blue Chalk was instrumental in making my niece's wedding shower beautiful and a wonderful experience for the bride-to-be!

Blue Chalk Events planned a wonderful wedding shower for my niece. Brandy is so easy to work with. She listened to all of our ideas and used personal touches to make her shower so special. Every detail was thought out and executed beautifully. I highly recommend Blue Chalk for any event.

Sent on 07/25/2020

Kelsey · Married on 04/25/2020

Kennedy Wedding

Hands down the BEST woman to work with! She made my dreams because a reality. I had a vision and it came to life. I worried not a single second with her planning. She was so sweet, fun, attentive, understanding, and on the ball with every single little detail. I had no idea what I was doing and she put everything together for me. I was at so much ease the day of the wedding and it flowed so well with her schedule of things. Everything was perfect because of her, hands down.

Sent on 11/27/2020

Blue Chalk Events's reply:

Thank you so much for this sweet review Kelsey! I am so happy you reached out for help putting all of your vision together! I loved being a part of your forever, thank you for choosing Blue Chalk Events! Love your sweet little family and wish you all the best to come!

Danielle V. · Married on 01/11/2020

Creative, Genuine, & Heart-Driven

Brandy is an absolute joy to work with! She has a natural eye for style and beautiful, classic taste. But most importantly she is so passionate about taking the best care possible of her clients! She and her team are genuine in their desire to create meaningful events and bringing their clients' vision to life. Brandy is incredibly easy to communicate with, and is amazing at what she does!

Sent on 01/06/2021

Blue Chalk Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful compliment. We LOVE collaborating with you and can’t wait for more in the new year!

Stephanie · Married on 03/05/2016

Fantastic women! They know what to do and they get it all done.

Highly recommend for all your wedding needs!

Sent on 07/05/2021

Blue Chalk Events's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! Congratulations to you and David! We loved being a part of your journey! You were a beautiful bride and we LOVED your color palette!