Blue Blossom Rentals Reviews

14 | Fishers, IN

14 Reviews for Blue Blossom Rentals

• Jessica

Jessica W. · Getting married on 01/04/2022

The most beautiful flowers I ever dreamed of!

Hiring Blue Blossom Rentals for my florals was the best decision I ever made regarding my wedding, especially after it got rescheduled. I was able to transform my moms backyard into the wedding of my dreams after our initial ceremony site closed due to covid. From the photos, the arch and aisle flowers made the yard look like a dreamy setup in an enchanted garden. Absolute perfection! Also, I have to say that the arch was even better in person than in photos! I wasn't sure what I would be getting since I couldn't see it in person, so I was a little anxious, but then I turned out to be BETTER than what I saw online! Seriously, do not stress or doubt how beautiful they are! You will be floored! Thank you Blue Blossom for creating the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Kari P. · Getting married on 04/08/2021

Best archways to make your ceremony feel special

Blue Blossom was a wonderful choice for our wedding. We had the Juliet archway for our outdoor wedding and it really transformed our ceremony space into something that felt special despite us downsizing from 125 to 8 guests and switching locations due to COVID. Even my husband says that the Juliet archway elevated our experience and made it feel super meaningful as someone who stood up there before I walked down the aisle. Throughout our process, Jacqueline was prompt and so flexible as when we changed our date. We would book Blue Blossom over and over again!

Sent on 08/27/2020

Joelene N. · Married on 08/28/2020

Wonderful experience!

I love how personal the experience was and how detailed the set up looked. I could not recommend Blue Blossom enough for your wedding rentals needs! If you’re looking for high end florals and arches this is it! Lots of options to add on details to your wedding and reception decorations to make your wedding really stand out form the rest!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • NATALIE

Natalie H. · Married on 06/26/2020

Blossom full of love

Blue blossom rental work with myself and fiancé to make my day beautiful they arrived on time set up the church that looks so plain and turn it into a beautiful quaint sanctuary I highly recommend blue blossom rental to anyone the flowers were gorgeous Given the short time we planned our wedding wonderful working with them.

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Bryan

Bryan · Married on 02/22/2020

Beautiful rentals!

About 6 weeks before our wedding, we decided to get flowers for our ceremony. We were scrambling quickly to find someone that would provide an awesome set of rentals at a good price - and boy did we get lucky and choose well. The flowers (bouquet, boutonniere, and on the arch) that Jacqueline provided were wonderful and really tied our whole ceremony together. She was amazing to work with and made our day at Laurel Hall even more special.

Sent on 03/22/2020

Blue Blossom Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Bryan, I can honestly say that your wedding one of my absolute favorites and we felt completely honored you and Katie chose us to be apart of your special day. We loved working with you guys so much, its couples like you who keep us going and make this worthwhile!
  • Megan

Megan D. · Married on 12/10/2019

Excellent company with beautiful product!

The vendors were so easy to work with, they had reasonable pricing, and got back to me very quickly! I had so many compliments on the garden arch. Such a great company!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Katie · Married on 10/05/2019

unforgettable

We used the heptagon arch and floral chandelier for our wedding and can I just tell you how much it transformed the spaces!!! Super easy to work with and they will do whatever to make sure things are completely taken care of!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Molly · Married on 09/27/2019

Loved Blue Blossom!

Blue Blossom was nothing short of amazing. I would not have been able to have my dream wedding without them. They were responsive, professional, and willing to work to meet my wedding needs. I received so many compliments on the archway and florals that they provided. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and would highly recommend using them!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Lauren W. · Married on 09/21/2019

Timeless piece!

Couldn’t be more happy with our arch! It was beautiful. It was minimalistic (which we wanted) yet stunning. It looked incredible against brick! We added a sheer piece which softened its look. Would highly recommend hiring this team and their products for your wedding!

Kathy M. · Married on 09/14/2019

Mother of the Bride

Blue Blossom's owner Jacqueline is a blessing to work with. She is caring and pays attention to every detail. The arch is so beautiful and everyone at the wedding thought the flowers were real. The photos were amazingly beautiful because of the Bride and Arch.

Kimberly W. · Married on 09/07/2019

Rented hexagon arch

Best vendor we had! Our reception was all brought together by the arch. We used it as a focus point of the Reception room and received compliment after compliment on it. Blue Blossom makes everything so easy on you day of. They set everything up and break it down at your desired time. They are extremely professional and care about the product/service they provide.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Shaunna D. · Married on 08/30/2019

My experience was Amazing

Blue Blossom was amazing to work with! They were very responsive to all inquiries and their customer service was great. The moon arch was absolutely gorgeous and just the touch I needed to set the wedding off. If I could give them ten stars I would!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Allison H. · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic!

Blue Blossom Rentals floral arch was the perfect addition to my wedding decor. After meeting with Jacqueline I knew I was making the correct choice in vendor. She is kind, professional and has esquisite taste. She and her team executed my order flawlessly. I even requested draping that had never been tried and it turned out beautifully. I highly recommend Blue Blossom to everyone who loves florals and a little something unique and stylish for their wedding day or event.

Luisa · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding Arch Perfection!

Blue Blossom rentals was incredible to work with for my wedding. Jacqueline was very responsive from the moment I booked her and made sure I had exactly what I wanted for my wedding arch. She arrived early to set up the arch and took care of picking the arch back after the wedding. She is the sweetest vendor ever with the most creative eye when it comes making extraordinary wedding arches and it would be a mistake if you didn’t pick Blue Blossom Rentals for your special day!

Sent on 09/05/2019