Blu Moose Photography Reviews

Blu Moose Photography 6
Blu Moose Photography 7
  • ruth

ruth · Married on 06/08/2019

He will make you look GOOD

Moose knows how to make yall look good! We are an awkward duo but Moose made our pictures so natural that we end up looking like models :D! Thank you Moose!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Katie Jalinske · Married on 12/29/2018

Best photographer ever!

Where do I even start with Moose? He is more than just an incredibly talented photographer to my husband and I. He has become our friend during this whole process. The most stressful part in planning the wedding was choosing a photographer. It's a big decision to pick someone to trust with one of the most importantly documented days of your life. I wanted someone who was creative and diverse in their technique - not just one dimensional. I found Blu Moose photography accidentally when I was Googling another photographer that started with "Blu" and Blu Moose popped up. Best accident ever! When I saw his work I was blown away and so was my husband. We met with Moose and hit it off with him right away. Our engagement session was so much fun because Moose kept things light, yet professional. We had so many compliments on our engagement photos. The day of our wedding Moose and his team could not have been better. They were unobtrusive, efficient, fun, and our guests loved Moose and his team. Our wedding coordinator liked him so much she took Moose's card to recommend him to couples she's working with. With Moose you are not getting the best quality, but a great experience as well.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Kelsey · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful photos and a great personality

Moose captured the important moments we wanted and even more than we imagined! High quality photos and he also helped keep things light and fun.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Oh my gosh! He was amazing!! I won our package (winter engagement session) and they were just absolutely incredible! He was able to get my fiancé smiling AND laughing! Really just amazing!!

Sent on 02/12/2018
    Blu Moose Photography 20
    Blu Moose Photography 21
    Blu Moose Photography 22
    Blu Moose Photography 23
    Blu Moose Photography 24
  • F

Fran · Married on 09/08/2018

Moose and his assistant made our day so fun and easy. They were both so great to work with. Showed up on time and really tried to keep to the timeless as close as possible. Just from the sneak peek we know our pictures will be beautiful

Sent on 09/09/2018

Jenna · Married on 08/18/2018

Overall definitely a 5 out of 5! He is flexible and professional! He is talented and his team was amazing!! Our family loved them and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Blu Moose Photography 25

Sierra · Married on 08/04/2018

You will not regret booking moose and his team for your special day! He will go above and beyond what you are expecting! The biggest thing I loved is he Is there for you not only as a photographer but as a friend.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Tim · Married on 07/27/2018

Hey made us feel so comfortable and our pictures were amazing!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Abbi · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing experience - so talented!

Moose was amazing to work with! From the very beginning of the planning process he was willing to help with anything we needed. Moose was easy to communicate with and kept in touch in the months leading up to our wedding day. As for the photos, we could not be happier with the way everything turned out! He so perfectly captured our day. Moose is an incredibly talented photographer and was so much fun to work with! I highly recommend Blu Moose Photography!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Heather · Married on 05/19/2018

My fiance and I feel honored to have worked with Talwin. He was willing to travel to meet us for our engagement shoot even in chilly 40 degree Wisconsin weather! We felt totally comfortable and relaxed with him while he captured our personalities perfectly. His professionalism and talent was remarkable. Our engagement photos will truly be cherished forever and we cannot wait to work with him again in May while he captures the joy of our wedding day.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2017

Moose and his team were amazing! Very professional yet super fun! They were so great even during the downpour and the humidity. Moose helped capture amazing pictures no matter the weather. He was very easy to communicate with. Responded quickly to questions either via text or email. Had multiple phone calls with us to help us get rid of the Wedding jitters. And just would text to make sure we were not stressed. He truly went above and beyond! I would recommend Blu Moose Photography to everyone!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Alyssa · Married on 10/07/2017

What an amazing photographer!! Moose made our engagement session so much fun! It was very laxed and made our pictures so much more enjoyable cannot wait for him to shoot our wedding! His use of natural lightening is amazing! Our pictures look fantastic! As a future bride and working in the wedding business in the past I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

kaela · Married on 08/12/2017

We had an amazing time working with Moose for our engagement shoot. He was extremely accommodating and even willing to hike up a cliff for us! We had a great experience and if you want some amazing photos I highly recommend Blu Moose Photography!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Cristina · Married on 11/27/2016

Working with Blu Moose Photography was a great experience. Moose is a very friendly guy and he was very helpful and accomodating. The pictures came out beautifully, we are very pleased!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Letsy · Married on 11/26/2016

Talwin did an amazing job of capturing moments between us! We love our engagement photos so much that it has been so difficult deciding which to print or put in a guest photo book. Thank you for the patience, direction and time you put into our shoots and we can't wait to see how the wedding will turn out. Highly recommend Blu Moose Photography!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Deava · Married on 10/29/2016

Talwin and assistant with Blu Moose Photography were professional, patient, listened to all of my photography requests, and awesome! They are young and seemed happy to be a part of our day even though we'd never met before. Coming from a modeling background, I had extremely high expectations for my wedding photos. Talwin met every expectation I had with his photography (lighting, color, awareness of surroundings & background, details, etc). Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Asia · Married on 09/03/2016

From start to finish it was an absolute pleasure to work with Blu!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Jasmine · Married on 07/25/2016

Finding vendors for a small wedding gathering can be tough. When my now husband and I came across Blu Moose Photography, we knew we'd stumbled across something special. Moose (as he is affectionately called) was all-in from the beginning, even visiting our wedding venue right away. Moose and his wife (who we chatted with via email) are kind, prompt, and make what can be an otherwise stressful experience very enjoyable. We didn't do engagement photos, so our wedding photos are the only professional photos we have together - and frankly our only photos that aren't selfies. We were blown away by our images, especially the candid moments and wedding decor details that we may have missed. Moose is professional and a blast to be around. If you're looking for someone who cares about you as a couple and will share in the joy of your intimate occasion (however large or small), then Blu Moose Photography is an excellent choice.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Summer · Married on 06/15/2016

We are so unbelievably grateful to have had such an amazing photographer for our wedding day. Talwin was such a pleasure and always answered every question without frustration. Lol We have so many good things to say, not to mention how amazing his work is!!!!
    - Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Chelsea · Married on 12/27/2015

Blumoose photopgraphy was absolutely phenomenal. They captured every picture I asked for plus many more. Talwin was very professional and knew exactly what to do. He was fun to work with, and kept everything flowing during my wedding.

Sent on 01/31/2016
  • User6201343 · 2+ years ago

Blumoose photography was fantastic to work with! Did everything I asked and will recommend to anyone!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Sheri · Married on 12/12/2015

He was very professional and flexible. Great experience.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/13/2015

My husband and I could not be happier with the work Blu Moose did for and on our destination wedding day. What makes Talwin stand out amongst others and what my husband and I cherish about our photo experience is that he and his team molded to our day, provided what we were looking for, and became a part of the event. Blu Moose not only did our wedding photography, but our engagement photos as well. The only downfall is that we are STATES away from - we hope to use him in the future to capture more life moments as our family grows!!!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Terra · Married on 05/17/2015

Beautiful work! Very accommodating. I would use Talwin for ANY event. Great experience :)

Sent on 05/22/2015