Blu Moose Photography Reviews

Blu Moose Photography 5
Blu Moose Photography 6
Blu Moose Photography 7

Lindsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Oh my gosh! He was amazing!! I won our package (winter engagement session) and they were just absolutely incredible! He was able to get my fiancé smiling AND laughing! Really just amazing!!

Blu Moose Photography 8
    Blu Moose Photography 9
    Blu Moose Photography 10
    Blu Moose Photography 11
    Blu Moose Photography 12
  • F

Fran · Married on 09/08/2018

Moose and his assistant made our day so fun and easy. They were both so great to work with. Showed up on time and really tried to keep to the timeless as close as possible. Just from the sneak peek we know our pictures will be beautiful

Jenna · Married on 08/18/2018

Overall definitely a 5 out of 5! He is flexible and professional! He is talented and his team was amazing!! Our family loved them and we couldn't be happier!

Blu Moose Photography 13

Sierra · Married on 08/04/2018

You will not regret booking moose and his team for your special day! He will go above and beyond what you are expecting! The biggest thing I loved is he Is there for you not only as a photographer but as a friend.

Tim · Married on 07/27/2018

Hey made us feel so comfortable and our pictures were amazing!

Abbi · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing experience - so talented!

Moose was amazing to work with! From the very beginning of the planning process he was willing to help with anything we needed. Moose was easy to communicate with and kept in touch in the months leading up to our wedding day. As for the photos, we could not be happier with the way everything turned out! He so perfectly captured our day. Moose is an incredibly talented photographer and was so much fun to work with! I highly recommend Blu Moose Photography!

Heather · Married on 05/19/2018

My fiance and I feel honored to have worked with Talwin. He was willing to travel to meet us for our engagement shoot even in chilly 40 degree Wisconsin weather! We felt totally comfortable and relaxed with him while he captured our personalities perfectly. His professionalism and talent was remarkable. Our engagement photos will truly be cherished forever and we cannot wait to work with him again in May while he captures the joy of our wedding day.

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2017

Moose and his team were amazing! Very professional yet super fun! They were so great even during the downpour and the humidity. Moose helped capture amazing pictures no matter the weather. He was very easy to communicate with. Responded quickly to questions either via text or email. Had multiple phone calls with us to help us get rid of the Wedding jitters. And just would text to make sure we were not stressed. He truly went above and beyond! I would recommend Blu Moose Photography to everyone!

Alyssa · Married on 10/07/2017

What an amazing photographer!! Moose made our engagement session so much fun! It was very laxed and made our pictures so much more enjoyable cannot wait for him to shoot our wedding! His use of natural lightening is amazing! Our pictures look fantastic! As a future bride and working in the wedding business in the past I would highly recommend him!!

kaela · Married on 08/12/2017

We had an amazing time working with Moose for our engagement shoot. He was extremely accommodating and even willing to hike up a cliff for us! We had a great experience and if you want some amazing photos I highly recommend Blu Moose Photography!

Cristina · Married on 11/27/2016

Working with Blu Moose Photography was a great experience. Moose is a very friendly guy and he was very helpful and accomodating. The pictures came out beautifully, we are very pleased!

Letsy · Married on 11/26/2016

Talwin did an amazing job of capturing moments between us! We love our engagement photos so much that it has been so difficult deciding which to print or put in a guest photo book. Thank you for the patience, direction and time you put into our shoots and we can't wait to see how the wedding will turn out. Highly recommend Blu Moose Photography!

Deava · Married on 10/29/2016

Talwin and assistant with Blu Moose Photography were professional, patient, listened to all of my photography requests, and awesome! They are young and seemed happy to be a part of our day even though we'd never met before. Coming from a modeling background, I had extremely high expectations for my wedding photos. Talwin met every expectation I had with his photography (lighting, color, awareness of surroundings & background, details, etc). Highly recommended!

Asia · Married on 09/03/2016

From start to finish it was an absolute pleasure to work with Blu!

Jasmine · Married on 07/25/2016

Finding vendors for a small wedding gathering can be tough. When my now husband and I came across Blu Moose Photography, we knew we'd stumbled across something special. Moose (as he is affectionately called) was all-in from the beginning, even visiting our wedding venue right away. Moose and his wife (who we chatted with via email) are kind, prompt, and make what can be an otherwise stressful experience very enjoyable. We didn't do engagement photos, so our wedding photos are the only professional photos we have together - and frankly our only photos that aren't selfies. We were blown away by our images, especially the candid moments and wedding decor details that we may have missed. Moose is professional and a blast to be around. If you're looking for someone who cares about you as a couple and will share in the joy of your intimate occasion (however large or small), then Blu Moose Photography is an excellent choice.

Summer · Married on 06/15/2016

We are so unbelievably grateful to have had such an amazing photographer for our wedding day. Talwin was such a pleasure and always answered every question without frustration. Lol We have so many good things to say, not to mention how amazing his work is!!!!
    - Definitely recommend!!

Chelsea · Married on 12/27/2015

Blumoose photopgraphy was absolutely phenomenal. They captured every picture I asked for plus many more. Talwin was very professional and knew exactly what to do. He was fun to work with, and kept everything flowing during my wedding.

• User6201343 · 2+ years ago

Blumoose photography was fantastic to work with! Did everything I asked and will recommend to anyone!

Sheri · Married on 12/12/2015

He was very professional and flexible. Great experience.

Jessica · Married on 09/13/2015

My husband and I could not be happier with the work Blu Moose did for and on our destination wedding day. What makes Talwin stand out amongst others and what my husband and I cherish about our photo experience is that he and his team molded to our day, provided what we were looking for, and became a part of the event. Blu Moose not only did our wedding photography, but our engagement photos as well. The only downfall is that we are STATES away from - we hope to use him in the future to capture more life moments as our family grows!!!

Terra · Married on 05/17/2015

Beautiful work! Very accommodating. I would use Talwin for ANY event. Great experience :)

Devon · Married on 05/08/2015

Talwin caught moments that no one else did. He saw all of the little moments that counted and captured them all in a unique and fun way. He was a blessing!
    I couldn't have been happier with the results he was a perfect fit.

Brian · Married on 04/18/2015

Highly recommended! It was a pleasure working with Talwin. Our engagement session was laid back and he gave us the opportunity to improv which made the session so much fun. On our wedding day, Talwin and his team arrived bright and early to evaluate the scenery. From the pre photo shoot, through the wedding, and til the end of the reception, they capture every essential moment that you can think of and the moments that you wouldn't think of. As a result, the qualities of photos were great and I would definitely recommend Blu Moose Photography to capture your special moment!

Kati · Married on 09/20/2014

What a great group of people to work with! They made our special day even more special by providing attention to detail, being prepared, and making us feel comfortable during picture taking. Blu Moose Photography does quality work at a price that doesn't break the bank. They were great to work with before, during, and after our wedding. I would use them again and again!

Becky · Married on 05/15/2009

We loved working with Blu Moose Photography! Talwin made us look soooo good! I'm super excited and definitely want to plan another session with him in the future!

Blu Moose Photography 14