62 Reviews for Blossoms Orlando

Single Flowers (3)
Event Design (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
62 Blossoms Orlando Reviews

Amy was the absolute sweetest. Amy had the best prices by far for flowers. She was so eager and patient to work with me to create my wedding flower dreams. She met with me numerous times to ensure that I was getting exactly what I wanted, worked with me on pricing, and arrived promptly on our wedding day. She set up all of the flowers for us and made everything look extremely beautiful. I am so glad we went with Amy at Blossoms.

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/11/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Amy is amazing! She went above and beyond my expectations!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Delivery, Set Up

Amy did a beautiful job with the flowers for my wedding. When I first reached out to Amy for a quote she wanted to meet in person because she likes to get a real feel for what her client is looking for. She is so sweet and accommodating. We chatted, she gave me some great ideas and created magic! She accented my cake, all the bouquets and boutonnieres with the most exotic beautiful blue orchids. Everything was simply amazing! Thank you Amy and your team for an amazing job!

Profile Picture Alicia, 1/27/18, 13 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

Amy from Blossoms Orlando was amazing! She worked with me countless times over the phone since I was planning an out of town wedding. Everything was perfect and she went over and beyond my expectations!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jordn, 1/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Amy is definitely a great person to work with. She responds to emails very quickly. Although I haven't met her in person, I trust her expertise. Our conversations via phone assured me that I have found the perfect person for my flower arrangements. Sooo, finally had my wedding and her flowers were amazing. Everyone said they were gorgeous. I love them so much!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amy was amazing. I had to change my ceremony location last minute and my previous flower scheme did not work. She patiently gave me some ideas and the final product (4 bouquets + 4 blinkered) came out beautifully.

Profile Picture Molly, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amy was amazing and my flowers were incredible! everyone commented on them and how lovely they were. Amy was great to work with. She took my ideas and came up with incredible designs. She went above and beyond and she offers great value. I will always remember how beautiful my wedding day flowers were. Stop looking at florists and contact Amy!

Profile Picture Lily, 10/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I heard about Blossom Orlando from my local bank. They raved about the arrangements she had brought into them. They did not steer us wrong. Amy was so sweet and helpful trying to figure out my vision. With just a few pictures from Pinterest and pictures of our other decorations it was incredible to see my vision come to life. I highly recommend Amy for any event! Can't wait for another big event so we can use her again??

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I really liked working with Amy. She was able to accommodate what we needed on a budget. Instead of having an arch, we had two beautiful arrangements with urns. She also helped my friend set up the aisle runner. I would highly recommend her for flowers!

Profile Picture Tyler, 2/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I can't recommend Amy with Blossoms Orlando enough. From the beginning of the planning process, she welcomed me into her home and took her time seeing my vision. She couldn't have nailed my vision more, and it turned out absolutely beautifully. I have received so many compliments, not only on my bouquet but on every piece that she created for my wedding. The flowers are holding up beautifully days after the wedding, and she still continued to help me wit my visions to preserve the bouquet even after her job was done! She was such a pleasure to work with, and I will 100% be using Amy and Blossoms Orlando again for any of my future floral needs. Thank you so much Amy!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Where do I begin! Amy was SUCH a pleasure to work with through this whole process. Her work is absolutely amazing. I can't get over how beautiful all of my arrangements turned out. Coming from someone who isn't big into flowers... I will be the first to admit that they made the whole wedding! She is just great. I can't thank her enough. I would DEFINITELY recommend Blossoms Orlando for your wedding- she won't disappoint!

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I couldn't have asked for anything more spectacular than the flowers provided by Orlando Blossoms. They went above and beyond in providing me and my wedding party with the most beautiful bouquets and arch way arrangements. If you are looking for a florist who will create your dream floral arrangements at a great price you should definitely choose Orlando Blossoms. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture brittany, 5/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

Wedding: 4/30/2016 at Rollins College Knowles Memorial Chapel, Reception at Hilton Altamonte Springs. Thank you so much Amy of Blossoms Orlando!!! You are the most amazing florist and an artist a bride could ever wish for!!! Thank you so much for all the beautiful flowers and arrangements of colors and blooms, I was beside myself when I saw my bouquet as well as the bouquets of all of my bridesmaids. I cannot wait for another opportunity to use your services. THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Irena, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Amy from Blossoms Orlando was an absolute joy to work with. She did a beautiful job at our Paradise Cove wedding on our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for a very reasonable price--which was certainly a perk! Since the very beginning of working with her she was very communicative in creation, design, and pricing. In addition, on the day of our wedding it was raining at our outdoor venue, Amy set up a plan B, then the rain stopped right before ceremony time, and she was able to seamlessly and quickly set up our original ceremony site and we were able to have our picture perfect ceremony as initially planned. She definitely goes above and beyond! I would absolutely recommend Amy from Blossoms Orlando to any bride or individual in need of floral arrangements for their event!

Profile Picture Jenn, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We met at her home office and she was so quirky and fun and I came ready for action. She led me in the right way of how things would look with the flowers chosen and helped keeping me in my budget by telling which flower would be in season. I had chosen simple baby breath pomander balls for the ceremony with heavy rose petals sprinkles and a single standing rose for our centerpiece (Beauty and the Beast). Our bouquets were amazing and smelled amazing!!!! Heavy but I didn’t care I just wanted to keep smelling mine throughout the night. Amy was so nice that she even recommended us our Day of Coordinator and Cake Baker and I got to say that was so helpful to hire someone who she has worked before, it made it even easier for them to communicate with each other. I loved how she payed attention to the flowers chosen and how much she helped create our magical day!!!

Profile Picture Janarelys, 10/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Amy is amazing!!!! I am not good with describing what I want so I showed her a bunch of pictures and it was like she read my mind when I saw the final product!!!! ALL the arrangements and bouquets were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She did an amazing job. I knew she was good from the beginning, but she exceeded my expectations! She is very easy to talk too and extremely professional and inviting. She has a great eye for creating masterpieces and I could not be happier! Book her today as you will not be disappointed!!! Thank you so much again Amy!!!

Profile Picture Robin, 10/3/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Working with Amy was awesome! She is so upbeat and knows everything about anything you could ever have a question about when it comes to floral. She worked wonderfully within our budget and was so helpful when I had to make changes (and we had way more changes than we thought we would). The end result was phenomenal and she even tossed in some special touches here and there that we hadn't planned for that made the day even more beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone looking for high quality floral at any price range from low to high, and I would definitely hire her again and again! Thank you so much Amy for everything, you are amazing!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/6/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

While planning her wedding, my daughter met with a few florists and I have to say was disappointed because the florists either were not very responsive or quoted way over the budgeted amount. So when we met up with Amy from Blossoms Orlando, at the recommendation of our wedding planner, we really did not know what to expect. It was a pleasure to sit and discuss the types of flowers that my daughter wanted and in just a few minutes Amy presented her with a sample bouquet that sealed the deal. Amy worked with my daughter's budget and provided her with wonderful floral recommendations. I cannot convey how beautiful the bouquets and table arrangements were. They were just stunning! I would recommend Blossoms Orlando for any of your floral needs. Amy is very knowledgeable, works within your budget, is professional and provides a beautiful finished product.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Debbie, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amy was absolutely amazing!! I went into our 1st appointment telling her I hate flowers and I knew what I wanted and I wanted them because I knew that traditionally weddings have flowers. WOW! Amy showed up on my wedding day with a large box in her arms stating that they were my bouquets for myself and bridesmaids.BREATHTAKING!! I have never been so excited about flowers in all my life! I was really upset with myself that I chose not to have her make my centerpieces! (I opted for the beachy sand and shells fish bowls)She talked me into decorating the arbor at the altar and I am so glad she did! She said she would use extra flowers to decorate it along with some curly willow sticks to enhance the wooden arbor. It was inexpensive so why not? It was covered in flowers! Nothing overbearing and it was mostly baby's breath, but WOW! Absolutely beautiful! And Amy was so sweet and just overall amazing! I would recommend her to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 3/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

AMAZING I could not have been happier with the whole process, she was amazing to work with (I knew nothing about flowers but my budget) she went above and beyond to make everything perfect! And even day of when I had messed up ordering corsages she jumped right in and started making ribbons for the flowers to be worn with! I just could not have asked for anything more from AMY she was perfect!!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 2/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Best florist in town. Worked within my budget yet everything was above par. Amy is a blast to work with and her work is exquisite. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Taylor, 1/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers provided for my daughter's wedding could not have been more beautiful. Amy took my daughter's vision and made it a reality! Walking into the Ballroom at Church Street was like walking into a fairytale with all the gorgeous and vivid colors. The flowers were all so fresh and fragrant and were set atop crystal candelabras. Amy was the consummate professional from our first contact with her. I did compare prices with another florist and Blossoms Orlando was not only the best value, but had the most creative ideas. I do not hesitate to recommend Amy and Blossoms Orlando for any Bride or organization looking for a beautiful result.

Profile Picture M. J., 10/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

Amy was awesome to work with. My vision was brought to reality and I could not have asked for more.

Profile Picture Cristina, 6/29/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amy did an AMAZING job at our wedding at Paradise Cove! After meeting with her and showing her a few photos, she nailed our vision for the entire wedding! My bride and bridesmaids bouquets were the most beautiful ones I have ever seen. From the ceremony chairs to the wedding arch to cake accents to centerpieces, she could not have made every arrangement any more beautiful. They were EXACTLY what I was hoping for!! I am still in awe of what a great job she did, and would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/3/14, 4 Reviews