Blossoms Orlando Reviews

Blossoms Orlando 7
  • Laura

Laura Allocati · Married on 04/01/2019

Phenomenal!

My absolute favorite wedding vendor! Amy totally captured my vision of a romantic garden wedding, and the flowers she used were of high quality. Extremely fragrant roses, the colors were perfect. I cried when I saw my bridal bouquet because it was so beautiful! Amy is a sweet woman and fantastic to work with. I cannot say enough about the amazing job she did, HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Blossoms Orlando 9
    Blossoms Orlando 10
    Blossoms Orlando 11
    Blossoms Orlando 12
    Blossoms Orlando 13
    Blossoms Orlando 14

Marc Gunton · Married on 03/28/2019

Our Wedding Flowers were absolutely perfect!

The biggest thank you to Blossoms and Amy for making all of our Wedding Flowers absolutely perfect! Our venue was stunning in itself, in a tropical setting full of greenery however our Wedding Flowers added to this perfectly and were statements on their own. The majority of the Wedding decisions you don't see come together until the day whatever detail you are arranging, this combined with the fact we live in the UK and our Wedding was in Florida was daunting at times but I was instantly at ease as soon as I spoke with Amy and trusted that she would be able to make our vision come to life. To see all our flowers on the day (bride & bridesmaids bouquets, groomsmen boutannaires, flowers for the table, cake and wedding arch) they instantly brought a smile to our faces...they were exactly as we had hoped, infact even better! What Amy does is true talent, thank you so much Amy for everything we couldn't have wished for anything more!
    Best Wishes, Lauren & Marc

Sent on 04/14/2019

Elizabeth Lee · Married on 01/03/2019

Perfect Wedding Florist

Amy did an incredible job! We discussed my vision during our consultation and it was obvious that she is a seasoned and knowledgeable professional. She had plenty of photos, flowers, and vases to illustrate our ideas. Her questions were thorough and helped guide our planning in other areas as well. From there, I deferred to Amy’s expertise. Each flower was carefully selected, and the arrangements were breathtaking. She was timely day of and did all the setup herself – she never even asked a question. She knew the venue, Paradise Cove, extremely well. She created her vision as she went to refine the arrangements. Amy is a perfectionist, and it showed in the final product.

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Blossoms Orlando 27
    Blossoms Orlando 28

Karolyn · Married on 12/31/2018

Just gorgeous!

We are so happy we went with Amy at Blossoms Orlando. Our first in person meeting with Amy was awesome. We went over all the details and she had even made a mock up centerpiece based on our initial phone conversation. We had a very light color scheme and I was looking for symmetry and she met all of my expectations and beyond. The bouquets, bouts, corsages and centerpiece (we just did one for the main table) were beautiful. Days later they were still looking amazing!! I would highly recommend working with Amy.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Blossoms Orlando 29
    Blossoms Orlando 30
    Blossoms Orlando 31

SJ · Married on 12/09/2018

Beautiful flowers!!

Amy and her team did amazing work for my wedding. They were willing to work with my budget, showed up early to deliver the flowers, changed it up the arrangement when one of the other vendors made a mistake and most importantly brought the most amazing flowers! I'm so glad I hired her and her team and would do so again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Blossoms Orlando's reply:

Thank you so much...I'm so happy your wedding day was beautiful!!! You are the sweetest and I wish you the best!! Amy

Bettina · Married on 10/06/2018

One word - amazing!

Amy was a dream to work with! From the planning process to the day of the wedding - she was phenomenal! I’d met with other florists who put together quotes without really keeping our budget in mind or giving us multiple options. Amy was so honest and upfront when it came to what kind of flowers to use, what was in season, what flowers lasted the longest out of water etc. The day of the wedding she arrived with all of our arrangements and I was blown away with how gorgeous everything she put together was! While I was upstairs getting ready my mother was setting up decorations in the venue and she just raves about how awesome and helpful Amy was! She went above and beyond her duties as a florist and I’m so glad I found her on here! Look no further if you want someone who makes this part of wedding planning easy and brings your floral dreams to life!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Hannah · Married on 03/11/2018

Amy was the absolute sweetest. Amy had the best prices by far for flowers. She was so eager and patient to work with me to create my wedding flower dreams. She met with me numerous times to ensure that I was getting exactly what I wanted, worked with me on pricing, and arrived promptly on our wedding day. She set up all of the flowers for us and made everything look extremely beautiful. I am so glad we went with Amy at Blossoms.

Sent on 03/24/2018

Kelsey · Married on 03/03/2018

If we could give Amy 10 stars, we would. She was the best decision we made for our wedding. We are extremely pleased with her creative and beautiful work. She brought our vision and dream to life. She is a pro and we are still beaming from her beautiful arrangements and how they set a classy tone for our garden wedding. Amy goes above and beyond and we highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for the best florist for such an important occasion.

Sent on 06/29/2018
    Blossoms Orlando 32

Jennifer · Married on 02/25/2018

Amy is amazing! She went above and beyond my expectations!

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Blossoms Orlando 33

Angie · Married on 02/09/2018

Amy was fantastic!! I am so happy we chose Blossoms for our special day. Before meeting with Amy, I had looked around at a few different floral options, but Blossoms blew the competitors away. Amy is a gifted florist who can make your dreams come to life and make it all fit within your budget. Our design consultation was a lot of fun, and I was stunned by the final product on my wedding day. If you're getting married in Orlando, I highly recommend you choose Blossoms!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Blossoms Orlando 34
    Blossoms Orlando 35
    Blossoms Orlando 36
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 01/27/2018

Amy did a beautiful job with the flowers for my wedding. When I first reached out to Amy for a quote she wanted to meet in person because she likes to get a real feel for what her client is looking for. She is so sweet and accommodating. We chatted, she gave me some great ideas and created magic! She accented my cake, all the bouquets and boutonnieres with the most exotic beautiful blue orchids. Everything was simply amazing! Thank you Amy and your team for an amazing job!

Sent on 02/06/2018
    Blossoms Orlando 37
    Blossoms Orlando 38

Jordn · Married on 01/13/2018

Amy from Blossoms Orlando was amazing! She worked with me countless times over the phone since I was planning an out of town wedding. Everything was perfect and she went over and beyond my expectations!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Blossoms Orlando's reply:

Thank you so much Jordn...I'm so happy you loved your flowers. All the best to you!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2017

Amy is definitely a great person to work with. She responds to emails very quickly. Although I haven't met her in person, I trust her expertise. Our conversations via phone assured me that I have found the perfect person for my flower arrangements. Sooo, finally had my wedding and her flowers were amazing. Everyone said they were gorgeous. I love them so much!!!!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Molly · Married on 10/28/2017

Amy was amazing. I had to change my ceremony location last minute and my previous flower scheme did not work. She patiently gave me some ideas and the final product (4 bouquets + 4 blinkered) came out beautifully.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Lily · Married on 10/13/2017

Amy was amazing and my flowers were incredible! everyone commented on them and how lovely they were. Amy was great to work with. She took my ideas and came up with incredible designs. She went above and beyond and she offers great value. I will always remember how beautiful my wedding day flowers were. Stop looking at florists and contact Amy!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Courtney · Married on 04/22/2017

I heard about Blossom Orlando from my local bank. They raved about the arrangements she had brought into them. They did not steer us wrong. Amy was so sweet and helpful trying to figure out my vision. With just a few pictures from Pinterest and pictures of our other decorations it was incredible to see my vision come to life. I highly recommend Amy for any event! Can't wait for another big event so we can use her again??

Sent on 05/08/2017

Tyler · Married on 02/11/2017

I really liked working with Amy. She was able to accommodate what we needed on a budget. Instead of having an arch, we had two beautiful arrangements with urns. She also helped my friend set up the aisle runner. I would highly recommend her for flowers!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Lauren · Married on 12/04/2016

I can't recommend Amy with Blossoms Orlando enough. From the beginning of the planning process, she welcomed me into her home and took her time seeing my vision. She couldn't have nailed my vision more, and it turned out absolutely beautifully. I have received so many compliments, not only on my bouquet but on every piece that she created for my wedding. The flowers are holding up beautifully days after the wedding, and she still continued to help me wit my visions to preserve the bouquet even after her job was done! She was such a pleasure to work with, and I will 100% be using Amy and Blossoms Orlando again for any of my future floral needs. Thank you so much Amy!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Courtney · Married on 11/12/2016

Where do I begin! Amy was SUCH a pleasure to work with through this whole process. Her work is absolutely amazing. I can't get over how beautiful all of my arrangements turned out. Coming from someone who isn't big into flowers... I will be the first to admit that they made the whole wedding! She is just great. I can't thank her enough. I would DEFINITELY recommend Blossoms Orlando for your wedding- she won't disappoint!

Sent on 12/08/2016

brittany · Married on 05/13/2016

I couldn't have asked for anything more spectacular than the flowers provided by Orlando Blossoms. They went above and beyond in providing me and my wedding party with the most beautiful bouquets and arch way arrangements. If you are looking for a florist who will create your dream floral arrangements at a great price you should definitely choose Orlando Blossoms. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/21/2016
  • I

Irena · Married on 04/30/2016

Wedding: 4/30/2016 at Rollins College Knowles Memorial Chapel, Reception at Hilton Altamonte Springs. Thank you so much Amy of Blossoms Orlando!!! You are the most amazing florist and an artist a bride could ever wish for!!! Thank you so much for all the beautiful flowers and arrangements of colors and blooms, I was beside myself when I saw my bouquet as well as the bouquets of all of my bridesmaids. I cannot wait for another opportunity to use your services. THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Jenn · Married on 04/02/2016

Amy from Blossoms Orlando was an absolute joy to work with. She did a beautiful job at our Paradise Cove wedding on our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for a very reasonable price--which was certainly a perk! Since the very beginning of working with her she was very communicative in creation, design, and pricing. In addition, on the day of our wedding it was raining at our outdoor venue, Amy set up a plan B, then the rain stopped right before ceremony time, and she was able to seamlessly and quickly set up our original ceremony site and we were able to have our picture perfect ceremony as initially planned. She definitely goes above and beyond! I would absolutely recommend Amy from Blossoms Orlando to any bride or individual in need of floral arrangements for their event!

Sent on 04/17/2016
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 02/23/2016

Amy was a true dream to work with! She far exceeded any expectation I had for our wedding. From the first consultation to the big day, she was patient, professional, and fun to work with. We made some last minute changes which she made feel easy, and she transformed Pinterest pictures into the most beautiful bouquets and decor I’ve ever seen. I can’t wait to use her for future events. Definitely recommended 10/10 hands down!! Thank you, Amy! Sincerely, Colleen Lyle

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Blossoms Orlando 39

Blossoms Orlando's reply:

Thank you Colleen and best of luck!! Have a delightful honeymoon in St. Lucia!!! xo

Janarelys · Married on 10/25/2015

We met at her home office and she was so quirky and fun and I came ready for action. She led me in the right way of how things would look with the flowers chosen and helped keeping me in my budget by telling which flower would be in season. I had chosen simple baby breath pomander balls for the ceremony with heavy rose petals sprinkles and a single standing rose for our centerpiece (Beauty and the Beast). Our bouquets were amazing and smelled amazing!!!! Heavy but I didn’t care I just wanted to keep smelling mine throughout the night. Amy was so nice that she even recommended us our Day of Coordinator and Cake Baker and I got to say that was so helpful to hire someone who she has worked before, it made it even easier for them to communicate with each other. I loved how she payed attention to the flowers chosen and how much she helped create our magical day!!!

Sent on 11/11/2015