28 Reviews for Blossoms on the Bricks

Table Arrangements (2)
Aisle Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
28 Blossoms on the Bricks Reviews

Blossoms was great! Everything was exactly as I had envisioned on the day of. Darla gave me some great recommendations to complete the look at the chapel and reception venue. She knew both the venues, and I really trusted her ideas and that she knew where to take my general ideas.

Profile Picture User7289236, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Darla and her team really made this special day perfect. I just can't say enough. From our first meeting, she gave us the confidence we needed. They worked so hard and you could tell. Our guests couldn't say enough about our beautiful flowers. A million thanks to the best wedding floral designer ever!!

Profile Picture Diane, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Oh my stars Darla blew me away!! She took my idea and made it come to life!! She knew exactly what I wanted just based on random pics and random flowers I liked! She let me borrow a few things from her store which was over and beyond what she had to do! Everyone could not stop talking about all my flowers and how beautiful my bouquet was! My husband said he will only use Darla going forward! She is truly amazing at what she does and a super sweet lady on top of that!! Thank you so much Darla!!! (Oh and when we got back from our honeymoon a week later... Over half our arrangements are still alive!!)

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Darla at Blossoms on the Bricks is the most amazing person ever! I am not the kind of person who scoured wedding magazines for days looking for ideas. I had a pretty simple vision, and despite the fact that I am not very creative, Darla was able to somehow take my mental image and turn it into something absolutely stunning. She was so accommodating and flexible anytime I had a question or wanted to tweak things last minute. Her pricing was incredibly reasonable, without sacrificing quality or service. I would highly recommend Darla to anyone searching for a Florist. I will definitely be using her again for any of my future floral needs!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Darla is the BEST vendor that we had for our wedding! She made BEAUTIFUL flower arrangements and bouquets for our wedding day. Not only that, she made flower arrangements for ALMOST EVERY SINGLE WEDDING EVENT that we held (showers, bridal luncheon, rehearsal dinner, etc.) Darla and her team went above and beyond on the wedding day and did so much decorating for us! She turned a beautiful venue into a flawless, elegant masterpiece! I cannot thank you enough, Darla, for everything that you did for Brandon and I. We still talk about how great of a job you did, and how absolutely breathtaking the venue looked when you were done with your magic! Thank you so much. We owe you everything!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/18/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Blossoms on the Bricks was very good at listening and understanding what I was looking for. They were happy to answer any questions I had and delivered the flowers on time. While bouquet didn't have the exact flowers I asked for, they had some of the ones I asked for and the rest followed the correct colors and percent of each color I wanted. In the end I was still very happy with the bouquets.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was SO pleased with my flowers. And Darla was so nice to add things after they competed my order. Blossoms on the Bricks went above and beyond. I didn't want to put my bouquet down!

Profile Picture Jimmie, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!! Darla from Blossoms on the Bricks is absolutely WONDERFUL! I came to her with a picture from Pinterest and knowing I wanted to use Gerbera Daisies and she created bouquets and centerpieces that were above and beyond anything I ever could have imagined. She is super helpful and easy to work with. She has such a big heart and wants to ensure everything is perfect for your big day! She took care of all the floral, centerpieces, linen, and all other decor for the ceremony and reception. We got complements from everyone (including the venue owners) on how gorgeous everything was! I will use her for all floral needs from this point forward and will recommend her to EVERYONE!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/30/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Darla and her crew were absolutely fabulous. They took my vision and ran with it. I trusted them already from previous work, but the final product was incredible. When I was asked, "is your bouquet big enough?", I knew I was in right place. And yes, it was huge! The girls at the shop are always friendly and really helped us have fun during the planning process. The flowers were colorful and unique. They complimented the bridesmaid's dresses perfectly. The whole process was exactly what I envisioned. The flowers actually lasted for almost two weeks after our wedding. Thank you to Darla and all of Blossoms for doing such a fabulous job and making our wedding beautiful!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Darla and her staff amazed us with what they did for us in the planning of my daughters wedding. We met with Darla in July for a little over an hour- (my daughter knew exactly what she wanted) The bride had a budget and a picture of the idea of arrangements. Blossoms on the Bricks did exactly what was asked on exactly the budget-- NO HIDDEN FEES!!!! At our consult Darla brought out flowers to show the Bride so she knew exactly what she was choosing. Also to our amazement- Darla gave us tips on saving money for our decorations. To which we followed and it was gorgeous!! Right on cue- on wedding day- Blossoms on the Bricks set up and afterward wedding took down... Just can not say enough of the peace of mind we had using this Company.

Profile Picture Jan, 3/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

By far my favorite vendor of all time!! Darla is selfless, sweet, generous, creative & has the kindest soul. She will work with your budget, create a vision, expand on your dream & make sure she exceeds your expectations. She is the most talented florist I've ever seen who loves every bride she encounters. She makes you feel like you're the only bride she's working with at the time & treats you like a friend. On my wedding day, looking at the florals Darla put together & talking to her calmed my nerves & brought everything together. She was the best piece to our wedding puzzle!! I can't wait to continue to use Darla for every family event & occasion. I not only have a florist for life, but a friend as well! :)

Profile Picture Shae, 3/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our guests could not stop talking about the flowers at our daughter's wedding. Darla and her staff did an amazing job. She was great at listening to our description of our vision for the wedding, as well as adjusting when we had some changes in our ideas. They managed to set up in a VERY short period of time between the museum closing and the reception start. Bride and bridesmaids bouquets were perfectly on point. All flowers were fresh and beautiful. The bouquets taken home afterwards lasted well over a week. I highly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Beth , 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Darla with Blossoms on the Bricks is absolutely amazing! She works well with any type of budget, is very creative and makes the most beautiful floral arrangements. I highly recommend Blossoms on the Bricks! Their shop it a great place for gifts too!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Darla and her team are absolutely incredible. Our florals were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Darla truly exceeded my expectations- and I am quite the dreamer so my expectations were very high :)

Darla is one of the kindest people I have ever met and she truly went above and beyond to make each and every one of our dreams come true.

I definitely recommend Blossoms on the Bricks. I promise you that every detail of your wedding florals will be spectacular!

Profile Picture Alex, 6/14/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Darla and Judy are a JOY to work with at Blossoms on the Bricks. They did my wedding in April 2014 and I couldn't have been more pleased. The flowers were beautiful and unique and just what I had asked for... I didn't have to worry AT ALL about anything flower related on the day of the wedding which is exactly what I was wanting. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User4455329, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Darla and her team are AMAZING!! The flowers at my son's wedding were absolutely gorgeous! I have never seen a more beautiful bride's bouquet (or bride) !! Everything was just perfect. They really went above and beyond and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a great florist to work with. I was very impressed with everything they did.......from the fun boutonnieres to the spectacular centerpieces.......it was beyond fabulous!!
Thank you to Blossoms on the Bricks for helping make the day SO VERY special and beautiful!!

Profile Picture Leanne, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Darla from Blossoms on the Bricks is so easy to work with and very creative. She seemed to instinctively know what we wanted and made it all look so easy. She went above and beyond what we asked and we could not have been more pleased with the result. We will definitely use her services again when our younger daughter gets married. Highly recommend her to anyone who wants a reasonably priced, creative florist.

Profile Picture Debbie , 1/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Darla and the team at Blossoms on the Bricks is FANTASTIC. If you are looking for florals in the DFW area, look no further. They worked with us on a styled shoot and the flowers perfectly captured the look we were going for and brought the whole thing to life. Darla took the time to personally sit down with me beforehand to plan everything out and on the day of arrived on time and with a bunch of extra little details to help make the shoot complete. Blossoms on the Bricks is on our preferred vendor list and I will be recommending them to many many brides in the future!

Christine Alexander
Creative Director
Best Day Ever Events

Profile Picture Christine, 12/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Darla was great to work with an very helpful!!! The flowers were delivered on time, very reasonably priced and beautiful! I will definitely work with them again, and would recommend to all my friends & future brides!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/8/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was referred by a friend of mine to Blossoms on the Bricks for my wedding this past July and I couldn't boast about them more! They are absolutely amazing- from Darla, to the quality to the customer service- Everything about them is GREAT! On my actual wedding day we realized we accidentally forgot to order a couple of boutineers for some of our family members and Darla rushed back to her shop immediately to get them for us!! You can tell they really care about their customers and whatever special day you're using them for! Beautiful flowers and the arrangements were more than perfect. :)

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Darla and her girls are amazing!! When I met with Darla she was very patient with me listening to all of my ideas. She made my vision for my wedding flowers a reality and so much more. My wedding day was without flaw and a huge part of that was because of Darla and her team. She is very reliable and prompt. She is also a sweetheart and a joy to work with :)!

Profile Picture Allyson, 6/29/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Blossoms on the Bricks helped decrease the stress of wedding planning because they were so easy to work with. They worked with my budget and the flower arrangements exceeded my expectations. They also worked with my very busy schedule. Its was a very great experience.

Profile Picture Naomi, 3/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Planning for the big day can be stressful! We went to a couple of flower shops and they just gave us the run around. As soon as we walked into Blossoms on the Brick Darla welcomed us and dropped whatever she was doing to talk to us. On our next appointment she had created the most beautiful center piece & bridal bouque! She was able to turn our ideas into reality and my wedding so beautiful!! On the big day she delivered and set up everything making sure everything was perfect!!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/12/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Darla and the whole Blossoms team were a wonderful blessing to my wedding planning!! Every meeting with her was relaxing and enjoyable. I didn't feel like I was just another bride she was doing flowers for. She makes you feel special and you know she is doing everything she can to make your wedding day exactly how you want it. It was remarkable how well she understood my vision for the flowers and centerpieces and OH MY GOODNESS was it better than I could have imagined. I would recommend her to any bride, or person, looking for a florist.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Darla is the best! She even coordinated for us in Vegas and helped me with gifts for wedding guests!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/10/12, 8 Reviews