Blossoms Reviews

Blossoms 4
Blossoms 5
  • Whitney

Whitney Witoszynski · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Dale has been amazing to work with!

Dale has made the process amazing, he is very knowledgeable and experienced. I cannot wait for the big day!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Kristine

Kristine · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazinggg!

Fran is absolutely amazing to work with, and the flowers were soo beautiful! We got so many compliments!

Blossoms 6
    Blossoms 7
    Blossoms 8
    Sent on 09/24/2019

Blossoms's reply:

Thank you, Kristine!! Congratulations on your wedding - such a beautiful bride, and so great to work with! We hope you continue to contact us for all your floral needs.

Megan Harned · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing, Quality, Beauty

Great Price, Great Packaging, Great Flowers, Exactly what I wanted

Blossoms 9
    Sent on 06/21/2019

Kelly Romano · Married on 09/15/2018

Exceptional service

I was very grateful for all the help I received at Blossoms. The flowers were amazing.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/08/2018

Loved our wedding flowers!

So easy to work with! We loved our wedding flowers, I couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Blossoms 10
    Blossoms 11
    Blossoms 12
    Blossoms 13
    Sent on 05/28/2019

Shari · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

Everyone at Blossoms helped to make my son and daughter in laws wedding beautiful. My daughter in law brought pictures of what she wanted for her bouquet and the chuppah and they did an amazing job. Our table centerpieces and flowers for the ceremony also were outstanding. Thank you so much. We hope to have another wonderful occasion that we can use you.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Stencel Wedding · Married on 08/11/2018

Blossoms is wonderful!

It was a pleasure to hire Blossoms for my both my daughters weddings. I worked with Fran and she was so helpful! All the flowers were just what we were hoping for & more beautiful than expected. They were wonderful to work with & good value for the money spent!!!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Kristen Armstrong · Married on 08/04/2018

Wedding on 8/4

I could not have asked for a better experience. Blossoms created exactly what I had envisioned and everything looked perfect. Their prices are reasonable and the quality is exceptional. I would highly recommend their services to anyone.

Blossoms 14
    Blossoms 15
    Blossoms 16
    Sent on 04/02/2019

Katie Reynolds · Married on 08/04/2018

Beautiful Wedding Flowers!

We used Blossoms for our wedding in August 2018. From start to finish the entire team was very helpful and responsive. They listened to my likes, dislikes, and vision for our wedding day flowers. On our wedding day, everything was delivered on time and set up exactly as discussed. I am so happy I chose Blossoms and would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for gorgeous flowers and exceptional service!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Katey · Married on 07/28/2018

Blossoms was so easy to work with! Dale created some beautiful arrangements and was exactly what I wanted!! Christina was very easy to work with in scheduling and final counts and everything was flawless! Perfect florist for my wedding!! Recommend!!!

Blossoms 17
    Blossoms 18
    Sent on 08/08/2018

Greer · Married on 07/07/2018

Blossoms is the BEST!!!! My first florist forgot about my Engagement party for my daughter and soon to be Son in law. --YIKES!!! I called Blossoms--should have called them in the first place!!!-- and they were kind, easy going, and confident they could pull it all together. Quote, "That is what we do!!" Of course it is!! My party was absolutely beautiful because the flowers were Magnificent!!! They are all so charming, it is a delight to work with them. A+

Sent on 06/10/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

I have used Blossoms multiple times for different events--and they always go above and beyond. The flowers are always perfect, delivery is on time, and the quality and value is second to none. While I live out of state, I will always use Blossoms for any event that I host back in Michigan.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Allison · Married on 04/14/2018

Blossoms was terrific! A special shout-out to Fran who gave very helpful and thoughtful suggestions on many aspects of the wedding, not just about the flowers. The bridal bouquets and flower arrangements were fresh, beautiful, and elegant.

Sent on 05/01/2018

liz · Married on 12/30/2017

Blossoms did an amazing job. Every detail was fantastic and executed seamlessly. Beautiful florals that made the event!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2017

From star to dovish, they were fantastic! I was blown away with the end result and it was a pleasure working with them.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Rosemary · Married on 07/22/2017

Expert service in handling all arrangements with both bridal shower and wedding. Very pleased with Dale and the quality of the work he does.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Lesley · Married on 06/16/2017

Thank you for the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! Everything was absolutely stunning. Dale was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Ellora · Married on 03/25/2017

Dale is thorough, attentive to detail and easy to work with! He understood my vision and executed with excellence. I would recommend Blossoms to any bride in the metro-Detroit!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Emily · Married on 02/18/2017

Dale was amazing! The flowers were gorgeous, so unique, and very affordable.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Amber · Married on 02/04/2017

Working with blossoms for my wedding bouquet and flowers was AMAZING! Everything was done perfect and I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Emily · Married on 10/07/2016

Dale was super helpful at suggesting possible ideas and was very honest about what he think we didn't need. I know it doesn't seem like a place in Birmingham would be the best value but Dale was able to give me exactly what I wanted for a better price than other 'Affordable' flower places. Also, after the final flower showing, I told him that I wanted the design tweaked a little bit and he was very responsive in making sure my wedding was exactly how I pictured :)

Sent on 11/22/2016

Trisha · Married on 09/10/2016

Blossoms was the absolutely best! Working with Dale and his team was a like a dream. From my first consultation to seeing my flowers on my wedding day, I was more than thrilled with this florist. If you are searching for a florist for your wedding or special event, look no further. Choose Blossoms. Highly recommended. Beautiful flowers, great prices, 100% accommodating.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Keli · Married on 08/06/2016

Blossoms did a wonderful job with our wedding flowers! Everyone noticed their beauty and we were extremely pleased!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Shannon · Married on 07/30/2016

Dale and the team at Blossoms were fantastic! My wedding flowers were beautiful. We rec'd so many compliments from our wedding party and guests. The flowers were very fresh and delivered on time. Dale worked with our budget and we could not be more thrilled.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Ashlie · Married on 06/18/2016

Dale is a visionary and so fun to work with. He helped make my wedding in June at the Detroit Athletic club the best day of my life. His attention to detail and execution of what we envisioned were incredible. He was open to meeting with us multiple times throughout the planning process. He worked within our budget and truly exceeded our expectations! He even came up with a unique miss-covered cars box without our even asking. Thanks Dale!!

Sent on 08/30/2016