50 Reviews for Blossoms

Aisle Decor (3)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
49 Blossoms Reviews

Blossoms is the BEST!!!! My first florist forgot about my Engagement party for my daughter and soon to be Son in law. --YIKES!!! I called Blossoms--should have called them in the first place!!!-- and they were kind, easy going, and confident they could pull it all together. Quote, "That is what we do!!" Of course it is!! My party was absolutely beautiful because the flowers were Magnificent!!! They are all so charming, it is a delight to work with them. A+

Profile Picture Greer, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I have used Blossoms multiple times for different events--and they always go above and beyond. The flowers are always perfect, delivery is on time, and the quality and value is second to none. While I live out of state, I will always use Blossoms for any event that I host back in Michigan.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Blossoms was terrific! A special shout-out to Fran who gave very helpful and thoughtful suggestions on many aspects of the wedding, not just about the flowers. The bridal bouquets and flower arrangements were fresh, beautiful, and elegant.

Profile Picture Allison, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Blossoms did an amazing job. Every detail was fantastic and executed seamlessly. Beautiful florals that made the event!

Profile Picture liz, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

From star to dovish, they were fantastic! I was blown away with the end result and it was a pleasure working with them.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Expert service in handling all arrangements with both bridal shower and wedding. Very pleased with Dale and the quality of the work he does.

Profile Picture Rosemary, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Thank you for the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! Everything was absolutely stunning. Dale was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Lesley, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dale is thorough, attentive to detail and easy to work with! He understood my vision and executed with excellence. I would recommend Blossoms to any bride in the metro-Detroit!

Profile Picture Ellora, 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Dale was amazing! The flowers were gorgeous, so unique, and very affordable.

Profile Picture Emily, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with blossoms for my wedding bouquet and flowers was AMAZING! Everything was done perfect and I couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Amber, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dale was super helpful at suggesting possible ideas and was very honest about what he think we didn't need. I know it doesn't seem like a place in Birmingham would be the best value but Dale was able to give me exactly what I wanted for a better price than other 'Affordable' flower places. Also, after the final flower showing, I told him that I wanted the design tweaked a little bit and he was very responsive in making sure my wedding was exactly how I pictured :)

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Blossoms was the absolutely best! Working with Dale and his team was a like a dream. From my first consultation to seeing my flowers on my wedding day, I was more than thrilled with this florist. If you are searching for a florist for your wedding or special event, look no further. Choose Blossoms. Highly recommended. Beautiful flowers, great prices, 100% accommodating.

Profile Picture Trisha, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Blossoms did a wonderful job with our wedding flowers! Everyone noticed their beauty and we were extremely pleased!!

Profile Picture User7172056, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dale and the team at Blossoms were fantastic! My wedding flowers were beautiful. We rec'd so many compliments from our wedding party and guests. The flowers were very fresh and delivered on time. Dale worked with our budget and we could not be more thrilled.

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dale is a visionary and so fun to work with. He helped make my wedding in June at the Detroit Athletic club the best day of my life. His attention to detail and execution of what we envisioned were incredible. He was open to meeting with us multiple times throughout the planning process. He worked within our budget and truly exceeded our expectations! He even came up with a unique miss-covered cars box without our even asking. Thanks Dale!!

Profile Picture Ashlie, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Loved working with Blossoms. They did a beautiful job on my flowers for my wedding.

Profile Picture User6701466, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Blossoms was fantastic! We worked with Dale who was very knowledgeable about different floral arrangements and options. Dale and his team hit the mark and exceeded our expectations for our floral arrangements at my wedding. I strongly recommend Blossoms!!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The arrangements turned out beautifully! it was a pleasure and stress free working with them. They help your vision fit into your space. My sister in law used them for her wedding 5 years ago as well. I am glad I went with Blossoms!

Profile Picture Serena, 5/7/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Blossoms was just what I needed for my wedding. Dale and his team were amazing at helping me and my groom figure out just what we needed at a budget we felt great about. I was an anxious bride on a tight timeline, and Dale and his team were patient, kind and left no doubt that they would deliver. The flowers were just what we discussed and absolutely beautiful. I would recommend them to friends and family without hesitation.

Profile Picture User6706330, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Easy to work with professional staff, we told them what we needed and they did a beautiful job of delivering!

Profile Picture Fred, 11/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Blossoms was great. When another florist, WESTBORN IN BERKLEY lost my order then did not call back then after I finally pinned them down they said they would charge me 2x what Blossoms quoted. But it was not that they were so good compared to the worst experience, it was also that working with them was fantastic and the flowers exceeded my expectation and the service was warm and wonderful and totally professional. From here out if I want groceries ill go to a grocery store and if I want flowers I will visit Blossoms!

Profile Picture User6035587, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Dale and his team created a magical environment for what was going to be a very simple intimate wedding at home. Blossoms went above and beyond to create beautiful White hydrangea and birch centerpieces for the ceremony on Thanksgiving day!

Profile Picture Lila, 11/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Blossoms did a better than expected job for our wedding flowers. Everyone loved the flowers and made comments on how beautiful they were. When we got back from our honeymoon most of the flowers were still alive! I would highly recommend them, and will be using them for future events as well.

Profile Picture User5486978, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

One of the most beautiful flower arrangements Ive seen! Provided excellent options and worked with our vision during consultation. Quality of work is top notch and delivery was on schedule. Was great to leave it in their hands and not think about it, no stress. I highly recommend their service.

Profile Picture User5502923, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews