Blossoms Reviews

Blossoms 5
Blossoms 6

Shari · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

Everyone at Blossoms helped to make my son and daughter in laws wedding beautiful. My daughter in law brought pictures of what she wanted for her bouquet and the chuppah and they did an amazing job. Our table centerpieces and flowers for the ceremony also were outstanding. Thank you so much. We hope to have another wonderful occasion that we can use you.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Stencel Wedding · Married on 08/11/2018

Blossoms is wonderful!

It was a pleasure to hire Blossoms for my both my daughters weddings. I worked with Fran and she was so helpful! All the flowers were just what we were hoping for & more beautiful than expected. They were wonderful to work with & good value for the money spent!!!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Katey · Married on 07/28/2018

Blossoms was so easy to work with! Dale created some beautiful arrangements and was exactly what I wanted!! Christina was very easy to work with in scheduling and final counts and everything was flawless! Perfect florist for my wedding!! Recommend!!!

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Blossoms 10
    Blossoms 11

Greer · Married on 07/07/2018

Blossoms is the BEST!!!! My first florist forgot about my Engagement party for my daughter and soon to be Son in law. --YIKES!!! I called Blossoms--should have called them in the first place!!!-- and they were kind, easy going, and confident they could pull it all together. Quote, "That is what we do!!" Of course it is!! My party was absolutely beautiful because the flowers were Magnificent!!! They are all so charming, it is a delight to work with them. A+

Sent on 06/10/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

I have used Blossoms multiple times for different events--and they always go above and beyond. The flowers are always perfect, delivery is on time, and the quality and value is second to none. While I live out of state, I will always use Blossoms for any event that I host back in Michigan.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Allison · Married on 04/14/2018

Blossoms was terrific! A special shout-out to Fran who gave very helpful and thoughtful suggestions on many aspects of the wedding, not just about the flowers. The bridal bouquets and flower arrangements were fresh, beautiful, and elegant.

Sent on 05/01/2018

liz · Married on 12/30/2017

Blossoms did an amazing job. Every detail was fantastic and executed seamlessly. Beautiful florals that made the event!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/30/2017

From star to dovish, they were fantastic! I was blown away with the end result and it was a pleasure working with them.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Rosemary · Married on 07/22/2017

Expert service in handling all arrangements with both bridal shower and wedding. Very pleased with Dale and the quality of the work he does.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Lesley · Married on 06/16/2017

Thank you for the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! Everything was absolutely stunning. Dale was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Ellora · Married on 03/25/2017

Dale is thorough, attentive to detail and easy to work with! He understood my vision and executed with excellence. I would recommend Blossoms to any bride in the metro-Detroit!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Emily · Married on 02/18/2017

Dale was amazing! The flowers were gorgeous, so unique, and very affordable.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Amber · Married on 02/04/2017

Working with blossoms for my wedding bouquet and flowers was AMAZING! Everything was done perfect and I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Emily · Married on 10/07/2016

Dale was super helpful at suggesting possible ideas and was very honest about what he think we didn't need. I know it doesn't seem like a place in Birmingham would be the best value but Dale was able to give me exactly what I wanted for a better price than other 'Affordable' flower places. Also, after the final flower showing, I told him that I wanted the design tweaked a little bit and he was very responsive in making sure my wedding was exactly how I pictured :)

Sent on 11/22/2016

Trisha · Married on 09/10/2016

Blossoms was the absolutely best! Working with Dale and his team was a like a dream. From my first consultation to seeing my flowers on my wedding day, I was more than thrilled with this florist. If you are searching for a florist for your wedding or special event, look no further. Choose Blossoms. Highly recommended. Beautiful flowers, great prices, 100% accommodating.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Keli · Married on 08/06/2016

Blossoms did a wonderful job with our wedding flowers! Everyone noticed their beauty and we were extremely pleased!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Shannon · Married on 07/30/2016

Dale and the team at Blossoms were fantastic! My wedding flowers were beautiful. We rec'd so many compliments from our wedding party and guests. The flowers were very fresh and delivered on time. Dale worked with our budget and we could not be more thrilled.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Ashlie · Married on 06/18/2016

Dale is a visionary and so fun to work with. He helped make my wedding in June at the Detroit Athletic club the best day of my life. His attention to detail and execution of what we envisioned were incredible. He was open to meeting with us multiple times throughout the planning process. He worked within our budget and truly exceeded our expectations! He even came up with a unique miss-covered cars box without our even asking. Thanks Dale!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Loved working with Blossoms. They did a beautiful job on my flowers for my wedding.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Christina · Married on 05/07/2016

Blossoms was fantastic! We worked with Dale who was very knowledgeable about different floral arrangements and options. Dale and his team hit the mark and exceeded our expectations for our floral arrangements at my wedding. I strongly recommend Blossoms!!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Serena · Married on 05/07/2016

The arrangements turned out beautifully! it was a pleasure and stress free working with them. They help your vision fit into your space. My sister in law used them for her wedding 5 years ago as well. I am glad I went with Blossoms!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Blossoms was just what I needed for my wedding. Dale and his team were amazing at helping me and my groom figure out just what we needed at a budget we felt great about. I was an anxious bride on a tight timeline, and Dale and his team were patient, kind and left no doubt that they would deliver. The flowers were just what we discussed and absolutely beautiful. I would recommend them to friends and family without hesitation.

Sent on 05/13/2016
  • F

Fred · Married on 11/29/2015

Easy to work with professional staff, we told them what we needed and they did a beautiful job of delivering!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Blossoms was great. When another florist, WESTBORN IN BERKLEY lost my order then did not call back then after I finally pinned them down they said they would charge me 2x what Blossoms quoted. But it was not that they were so good compared to the worst experience, it was also that working with them was fantastic and the flowers exceeded my expectation and the service was warm and wonderful and totally professional. From here out if I want groceries ill go to a grocery store and if I want flowers I will visit Blossoms!

Sent on 12/08/2015