Blossoms & Accents Reviews

76 | Orange Park, FL

76 Reviews for Blossoms & Accents

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Joann · Married on 06/03/2017

I just had my wedding last Sat, June 3. Rachel was referred to us by our Coordinator where our wedding will be at. It was less than 3months away from our wedding when we called her, and she was absolutely fantastic! .. My fiance & i are in NJ and wedding is in Florida, so all business transactions and communication were through email and phone calls. But on my wedding day, the flowers were gorgeous! She exceeded my expectations. Not to mention she emailed me few days before to tell me she's gonna add more flowers for my bridesmaids cause she think it needs a little bit more. So glad i trusted her. We got a lot of compliments how beautiful the flowers were.. Thank you Rachel!

Emily · Married on 11/06/2016

Rachel is incredibly talented and I'm so happy she did the bouquets and bouts for my wedding. The specific types of flowers I asked for weren't in season so I wasn't sure if I'd get my snapdragons and lambs ears. Not only did I get them, but Rachel created a more beautiful bouquet than I was ever expecting! I highly recommend choosing her work because of her genuine and positive personality and gorgeous creations

Kim · Married on 10/02/2016

Rachel is a true professional with a sweet and personal touch. She listened to what I wanted and provided numerous and affordable options for my October 2016 wedding! The quality of her floral arrangements and the flowers themselves was exceptional. Coming from a complete novice on floral arrangements, I would highly recommend Rachel. She's extremely easy to work with and does a tremendous job!

Andrea · Married on 10/01/2016

I got in touch with Rachel after comparing a few florists in Jacksonville. I have a limited budget because I knew it would grow regardless so I wanted a florist who understood my needs. Rachel was the only florist who didn't over quote me and offered images and alternatives within the proposal. I felt instantly comfortable and booked her more than a year from my wedding date. As the wedding got closer obviously my overall vision had hand slightly but sure enough Rachel was ready to accommodate in anyway possible. I had a GIANT bridal party. 8 bridesmaids, 4 junior bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, 1 ring bearer, 5 groomsmen, 3 mothers, 3 fathers, and 4 sets of grandparents that all got bouts or some kind of floral arrangement and let me tell you I could not stop hearing people talking about how much they loved their flowers. Rachel was so thorough and accommodating with my needs for the big day and I couldn't have loved anything more. Oh and by the way, I never once met with Rachel. I live 2 hours away from my hometown and we discussed every detail emailing and she nailed it. I highly recommend.

Lindsay · Married on 04/30/2016

Rachel was absolutely great to work with, and really took care of everything! We had a quick meeting to discuss what we wanted, and she really brought it all to life and for an AMAZING price at that. The flowers and arrangements were beautiful, but here service was even better as she helped set everything up.

Lynette · Married on 04/23/2016

SO Rachel is just darling! She really has a skill for flower design. When we had our meet and greet, she was very open about prices and her opinion on certain flowers; letting me know what would work and what would be most expensive. I appreciated her honesty and advice. She listened to what I wanted and really did a better job than I could ever thought of. When she brought the bouquets up, I was in awe. My bridesmaids loved them! She was very flexible when the day before the wedding we asked her to create an additional small bouquet for the "groomswoman." She was so nice and a dream to work with. When I was getting ready for the "first look" she talked with my husband while he waited for me. He said that she was very nice and helped him get his boutonniere on. What she does is an art! Thank you Rachel for the perfect flowers for my special day!

Melissa · Married on 04/16/2016

Rachel was wonderful to work with and the flowers turned out exactly as I had imagined! Everything was perfect!

Michelle · Married on 03/12/2016

Rachel Ely with Blossoms and Accents did an incredible job! The flowers at our wedding were absolutely beautiful and something that all our guests complimented on. Rachel asked me a series of questions including what our wedding colors were, our budget, and asked me to send her pictures of bouquets that I liked. While her invoice outlined what the flowers would be for our wedding, I had no idea how beautiful they would be until I saw them in person the day of the wedding. In addition to our bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and flowers for the cake and centerpieces, Rachel also arranged the flowers on the arch for our wedding. The arch was absolutely gorgeous and was exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend Blossoms and Accents to any bride. Rachel was responsive in our emails and her work speaks for itself.

Jenn · Married on 11/01/2015

Rachel is quick to respond to messages, delivers a gorgeous product, and is super friendly as well! :) What more can you ask for?! Highly recommend this amazing and talented florist!!

Sara · Married on 10/31/2015

Rachel was great to work with! We had some last minute changes to our order and she was VERY accommodating. The bridal bouquet was perfect (HUGE!) and all the centerpieces were better than we had imagined. She took care of everything we asked for and we didn't have to worry about anything the day-of, which was wonderful! She put the boutonnieres on the men herself and stayed through the ceremony to make sure the flowers were in the right place for the reception. Highly recommend working with Rachel!

• Callan

Callan · Married on 06/07/2015

Rachel did the flowers for my daughter's wedding on June 7, 2015 at The Club Continental. We were from out-of-state, so most of our contact was via email, with one in-person visit to finalize details. Rachel is so sweet and easy to work with, and was truly dedicated to making sure that our flowers matched our vision. We could not have been happier with the final result!

Cheryl · Married on 05/08/2015

Rachel Ely was wonderful - she captured our vision and expressed it in the flowers! I cannot say enough about the quality and the beauty of the flowers. It was everything we had hoped for - BEAUTIFUL! The best by far I have ever see. She will definitely be the florist for my next daughters wedding and anything event where I need the perfect flowers/arrangements.

Rachel was really sweet and helpful. I really only used flowers as decoration and she did beautiful mason jar centerpieces all over. She did a great job!

Andrew and Jen · Married on 11/15/2014

Rachel was amazing! She listened to everything we told her and absolutely knocked it out of the park! Our table arrangements, bouquets, boutineers, corsages, and isle decorations were beautiful and exactly what we envisioned. Rachel took the time to sit down with us to really understand what we wanted. Her suggestions were genuine and her service was extremely professional. We would absolutely recommend Rachel for any special occasion!

I met with Rachel from Blossom and Accents to explain what type of flowers I wanted. I went in not too sure of the specific type of flower, but after talking with Rachel and seeing pictures we had it nailed down. I was so pleased the day of my wedding when I was able to see the final product. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect match of my vision.

Rachel from Blossoms and Accents helped bring my wedding vision to life. I was not a bride who had her dream wedding already planned. I knew I wanted blue bom orchids, and that was about it. She was able to think up two creative floral arrangements that I absolutely loved. She let me mail her a lock and key to put on my gorgeous bouquet and husbands bout.

I showed up to the venue early (to do our first look) and Rachel was there setting up the flowers. My three year old daughter wouldn't stop crying because I would not let her play with my bouquet. Rachel went and made a small one for her to cheer her up. She is a talented florist and an amazing person. I highly recommend her.

Melissa · Married on 05/17/2014

Rachel is wonderful to work with and very responsive and receptive to all ideas for your special event!

Tammy · Married on 05/16/2014

Rachel with Blossoms & Accents did a wonderful job with the flowers & the set-up for our wedding & reception. The red roses were absolutely beautiful & everything was decorated more beautiful than I imagined! All our guests loved the deep red roses in the centerpieces too!

Elecia · Married on 01/25/2014

Rachel Ely from Blossoms & Accents absolutely blew my mind with her ability to capture exactly what I was looking for when we spoke about my ideas for my wedding flowers and decor. We spoke over the phone and did an email consultation. I contacted her about a month before my wedding, and she made everything come together to be better than I had dreamed up in my head! I hadn't really done any research about what kind of flowers I liked or anything. I just had a few pretty pictures I liked from Pinterest. I basically told her what my colors were, and what my budget was, and she delivered all I wanted and more! My guests could not stop talking about how beautiful our flowers and the centerpieces were! I'm still talking about it! Brides in the area, those with knowledge about flowers and those without, do yourselves a favor and contact Rachel Ely from Blossoms & Accents. You will not be disappointed.

sarah · Married on 11/16/2013

Rachel was great- a pleasure to work with. Stayed up-to date during the planning process and the finished product was excellent!

Mandy · Married on 10/05/2013

Rachel was amazing! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and was more than happy to tweak things throughout the process! After discussing what my vision was, she made suggestions to keep the budget on track. My wedding flowers were more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined! Thanks again for such an amazing job Rachel!

Keri · Married on 09/28/2013

Rachel is absolutely amazing! I was the Maid of Honor at my cousin's wedding and loved the bouqets and arrangements done by Rachel. I knew I had to have her do my wedding a year later. My flowers were beyond anything I could imagine. If you are looking for a florist for any occasion I would recommend Rachel with Blossoms and Accents. You will not be disappointed.

Heidi · Married on 07/20/2013

I can't say enough about how beautiful Rachel's work is! I met with her and brought some pictures I found online for the colors and types of flowers I wanted. I was really, really nervous about one of the colors I picked - orange - and that just the right shade would be presented. The morning of the wedding when I saw the bouquets, I was beyond thrilled at just how gorgeous they were! Rachel is SO nice to work with! in my opinion, her work is outstanding!!!

Brittney · Married on 07/13/2013

My flowers were amazing! We had so many compliments on the center pieces!! Rachel was great to work with and so helpful and responsive!! Loved and will definitely recommend to other brides-to-be!

Erika · Married on 06/08/2013

Rachel is the best! She is amazing! The flowers were gorgeous so elegant and pretty. Her work is fantastic. The flowers were better than I imagined! I highly recommend her. Her work is great and the price is so reasonable. She is very reliable!