Blossom Flower Shops Reviews

18 Reviews for Blossom Flower Shops

• Irene

Irene Gonzalez · Married on 06/22/2019

True Artist

I am an Event Planner and I see many vendors throughout the wedding season. I hav to say, Carly and her team are true professionals! They executed such a beautiful and ornate design effortlessly and on time. Carly's team was even ready to lend a helping hand when needed to other vendors. Such great teamwork and BEAUTIFUL design!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Barbara · Married on 09/23/2017

What an absolute pleasure to work with the wedding coordinator Carly at Blossom. She listens and with her creativity she is able to make visions become realities. The planning can be so overwhelming but dealing with Blossom was one thing that I did not have worry about. They were always on top of everything through the entire process. All the small details were covered and I am so grateful for the professionalism and input in creating an amazing event!!

Sent on 10/27/2017
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 10/28/2016

I am not a bride however planned many big events and used Blossom Flower Shops on several occasions. I highly recommend Blossom. I happen to be very particular and demanding and every time I've worked with someone at Blossom they were always very patient, accommodating and worked with me to ensure I was 100% happy. They are creative and have the eye for exactly what I picture at each event. People have commented on how beautiful the flowers looked. I highly recommend Blossom and when I am a bride someday Blossom will be doing my flowers! :-))

Sent on 06/21/2011

Michelle · Married on 05/21/2016

The whole Blossom Flower Shops team was AMAZING!!! I didn't have a specific image in my head of what I wanted, but I had photos of styles and colors I liked. I showed them to Carly, and the results were perfect!! The centerpieces, corsages, bouquets, and boutonnieres were fantastic, and everyone was telling me how beautiful the flowers were!! Thank you SO much, Carly and Blossom Flower Shops!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Blossom Flower Shops's reply:

Michelle,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review Blossom Flower Shops and posting such generous comments. We enjoyed working with you and are delighted you were pleased!
    Carly and the Blossom Flower Shops team

Rachel · Married on 10/03/2015

I loved working with Angela for my wedding bouquets and boutonnieres. I showed her a few pictures and she completely understood my vision. She delivered exactly what I wanted. Blossom was also able to accommodate my last minute requests (I forgot to order flowers for my mom and grandparents). They did an amazing job, and everyone, including my photographer and other vendors, complimented my beautiful flowers! I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Kate · Married on 08/22/2015

My wedding flowers from Blossom were gorgeous! They were so flexible during the planning stage - I showed a picture of exactly what I wanted and they re-created it for my day. I received so many compliments on my bridal bouquet, as well as the bridesmaids. All of the corsages and boutineers were also very beautiful and high quality. I would work with Blossom again for any event.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Mairead · Married on 08/08/2014

I worked with Eve for our wedding on the 8th of August. I would highly recommend her services. I told her all my ideas and she made everything exactly the way I wanted. She was so professional with her attention to detail , full of ideas and everything was so reasonably priced. Would highly recommend :-)

Sent on 09/06/2014

They were great to work with! I just bought flowers from them and built my own center pieces but they had tons of ideas and helped me put my vision together!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Julia · Married on 05/17/2014

Every the step of the way Eve from Blossom was attentive professional and made sure I had the best flowers for our wedding!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Patty · Married on 03/22/2014

We had a very small wedding and only needed bouquets and boutonnieres. After speaking with Eve and the team, we came up with some very good ideas for other decorations. They were extremely helpful and accommodating. The flowers all came out wonderful!
    Thank you!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/07/2011

I knew exactly what I had in mind for my wedding flowers and I wanted a look that was a little different than your average wedding flowers/bouquets. Barbara and Sue were sooo helpful in getting me the exact look and feel that I wanted. They also had heir own unique suggestions to help make my look come perfectly together. I absolutely LOVED the way my flowers came out. The bouquets, the centerpieces, everything was made with loving care. They were sooo gorgeous. (Oh, and it was also the the day before Mother's Day, which is a very busy weekend for flower shops, but they still gave me all the attention and care that I needed and did an amazing job!) Thank-you Blossom!

Sent on 08/31/2011

Allison · Married on 03/04/2011

I recently used Blossom Flower Shops for my wedding. My expectations were exceeded by far!!! The designers Sue and Kevin were so amazing to work with! They really listened to what I had in mind, while also offereing their expert advice, making my flowers the beutiful I have ever seen!! The quality, colors and vibrancy of the flowers could not have been any more magnificant!!! I most certainly will recommend Blossom Flower Shops to any future bride looking for the most amazing flowers for their special day!!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Kristen · Married on 10/10/2010

The flower arrangements at my bridal shower were absolutely stunning! It was just what I wanted. I was so happy with everything! Thank you Blossom!

Sent on 06/10/2011

kathryn · Married on 09/13/2008

The Flowers were absolutely stunning. Everything was done to perfection!
    They lasted for a week after the wedding was over. All our guests raved about them!

Sent on 06/20/2011

Christine · Married on 09/09/2006

Blossom did such a wonderful job on my wedding, people are still talking about it! (5 Years Later!!!) I went to them with little idea of what I wanted and what they created was more then I could ask for. I am so glad I choose them. They thought of everything! I am happy to recommend all of my friends to them!
    My wedding day couldn't have been more perfect, and I have the girls at Blossom to thank!!

Sent on 06/10/2011

Vivian · Married on 10/10/2015

Reliable, easy to talk to, personal, on time and efficient.

Sent on 11/04/2015

3.5

I worked with Eve at Blossom Flower for my recent wedding. She was courteous, responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. The flowers were gorgeous. I'd like to note that the orchid centerpieces have held up beautifully, and I have gotten feedback from guests that took them home that they held up for more than two weeks after the wedding.

I recommend Blossom!! Thank you.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/26/2014

0.0

I think it's quite funny I get an email asking me to review this place. I booked a consultation here to discuss the details of what I wanted for my wedding. When I called to confirm the appointment, the lady had no idea what I was talking about. Never the less I proceeded to the meeting. When my sister and I got there, the lady working informed us that the flower designer/ buyer wasn't there to meet with us. She said she would take our information and give it to her to review and contact to us to discuss further. My sister and I were asking questions and trying to solicit help in choosing flowers, lay outs, etc. the lady was not helpful in the least. She took my information assuring us that we would be contacted and that was the last we heard from them. Very disappointed with my experience, what little there was, with blossoms flowers!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Blossom Flower Shops's reply:

Jennifer, we cannot apologize enough for your less than satisfactory experience. We were going through some turn over in January when you were supposed to meet with us and it seems that you may have gotten caught up in an unfortunate misunderstanding. We hope that you had a beautiful wedding this past weekend and wish you and your husband all the best in the years to come. Please accept the discount on any future order that we are emailing to you and we would be happy to help you plan any future events. Thank you very much for taking the time to give your feedback and helping us identify any shortcomings.