Bloomsters Floral Reviews

29 | Lutz, FL

29 Reviews for Bloomsters Floral

Tammy · Married on 11/12/2016

I've known Kim for a long time and when I found out she did weddings, there was no question who I would call for my flowers. Everything came out exactly as I imagined. Thank you, Kim!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Bloomsters Floral's reply:

Thanks Tammy!! Beautiful flowers for a beautiful bride!! Congrats!!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2016

Kim was a tremendous help! She took the time to meet with me and go over the overall look I was going for and offered suggestions based on my venue. She was even super flexible when I needed to make a last minute change to my flower order. I was so worried I hadn't notified her in time but she was so kind and reassured me it wouldn't be a problem. She arrived early to get everything set up. I loved my flowers for me, my girls and my ceremony.

Molly · Married on 05/20/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend this florist to anybody. She is extremely professional and will replicate anything that you show her as well as come up with stuff on her own. Wonderful, wonderful and made my occasion!

Kim was simply wonderful to work with! We told her our ideas and our price point and she worked with us to ensure we had the most beautiful, creative arrangements for not just our centerpieces, but for all the floral needs of our wedding. It was really fantastic to work with someone that brought creative ideas to the table and thought of all the details -- like "will it be windy at your venue?" and "could you re-purpose arrangements from your ceremony entry table to your lounge area at your reception?". I would highly recommend Kim for any and all events!!!

Taylor · Married on 04/02/2016

I can't thank Bloomsters enough for all the beautiful work and for being so helpful when things got rough. The flowers were exactly what I had asked for and she created a beautiful four post archway! I would highly recommend using her for any and all your events!

Lori · Married on 04/02/2016

Kim was a pleasure doing business with! Her ideas were brilliant and the end product absolutely beautiful!!!

Elaine · Married on 03/18/2016

Kim did an amazing job. My flowers exceeded my expectations. Thanks Kim
    I will definitely refer you.

Jessica · Married on 02/26/2016

I was so very happy with our arrangements. We only asked for bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding party and they turned out beautiful. I showed Kim some pictures that I loved and she was able to deliver 110%. :)

Alexis · Married on 10/23/2015

Kimberly was amazing! We met one time for about an hour prior to the wedding. We discussed what I wanted and what I was looking for. When I showed up for the day of the wedding everything was exactly what I wanted and then some. The flowers, arrangements and bouquets were beautiful, full and really just quality. Also, the price was phenomenal. I have told everyone about her. Thank you so much Kimberly!

Caitlin · Married on 05/22/2015

Kim's florals for my wedding were absolutely perfect. She worked with my vision of simple babies breath, peppered with some sparkle (she sprayed some gold!!), and added in a fresh pop with my bridal bouquet of blush pink peonies and bright pink raunuculus. She even matched my bouquet for my husband's coursage, made with a bright pink raunculus. The rose and babies breath wrist corsages for the mothers and grandmothers were beautiful, and the seeded eucalyptus she draped on the registry, gift and sweetheart tables was dreamy. She brought the sparkle for sure by including silver and gold mercury votives all throughout the venue. It was something out of a fairytale. Thank you, Kim!!

Lara · Married on 06/01/2013

Kim was fantastic. Once we met her we liked her knowledge of wedding flowers and arrangements. I showed her some pictures of the flowers I wanted. On the wedding day, they were exactly like the pictures.
    One of the reasons we picked Kim was because of her personal attention to our event. She does not book a lot of weddings and is personally there to set up the flowers. I have been a bridesmaid where the brides were disappointed by their flowers on the "Big" day. I had no worries after meeting Kim that she would deliver what we talked about and the flowers looked even better than I could have imagined.

Heather · Married on 04/20/2013

Kim was recommended to us by our wedding planner and she did not disappoint. I am very picky but still wasn't very sure of what I wanted for my wedding flowers. Kim gave me some ideas and anything I didn't like she was quick to help figure out a better option. I think I was probably somewhat difficult in trying to figure out what I wanted and Kim was extremely helpful and professional and the bouquets and centerpieces turned out AMAZING! I had charms that I wanted to wrap around my bouquet and Kim came to the condo we were renting to wrap them up and put them together right before the wedding. She was extremely helpful. And for the centerpieces I didn't really tell her what I wanted just left it up to her and they were absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much Kim you were such a pleasure to work with. I would recommend you to anybody.

Angela · Married on 01/26/2013

Kim was awesome. she was very professional and responsive. She kept every meeting we set and coordinated phone "check ins". She worked with me to come up with just the right look for the vision I had. She is so crafty and even made the centerpiece stands for the flowers and they didn't look cheap. I had a beach wedding and rather than use one of those trellis arches I wanted columns topped with flowing flowers and Kim delivered! Thanks for helping to make my special day perfect!

Debbie · Married on 12/30/2012

Working with Kim was absolutely delightful. She was both professional and creative and provided peace of mind with her attention to detail! The flowers were petal perfect and an incredibly great value! We were thrilled we chose Kim and can't wait to have her do our next event!

Dana · Married on 11/24/2012

We had our wedding in November 2012 at Sunken Gardens. Before the event, I met with Kim and showed her a number of Pinterest photos and other "inspiration" photos of what I wanted the theme and colors to be like. We wanted a fall color scheme (deep red, orange, yellow, gold, etc.) and a rustic look. She got onboard almost immediately with what I wanted! I wanted her to use her creativeness (I am NOT creative) and not necessarily copy the photos I gave her (although she could have done that) and I was blown away with the bouquets and all of the arrangements! Kim was great about responding to questions and emails as the wedding day approached (well, even way before the wedding day!). I was thrilled with Bloomsters and would highly recommend them!

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2012

Bloomsters was amazing with my flowers. Kim was able to match my wedding colors perfectly. People were raving about the flowers for my wedding. I thank Bloomsters for bringing my visions for the wedding to reality.

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2012

The flowers at my June 30 wedding were fantastic! People continue to talk about these flowers from the pictures. Kim was professional, and worked with me on everything.

Erin · Married on 05/12/2012

Kimberly Smith is a wonderfully talented florist. She created the most amazingly beautiful bouquet for my wedding - it was everything I wanted and beyond. She literally took my vision to the next level. This is someone who clearly has an eye for color and flower combination.
    Additionally, she was easy to talk to, took an immediate interest in my wedding, and consistently followed up with me every step of the way. From the moment I met her, I knew she was someone I could count on.
    There was a slight issue with securing the type of flowers I wanted (peonies to be exact) but it wasn't her fault, and she moved mountains to track them down. They were just beautiful.
    Her centerpieces were quite classy as well. The size and fullness was quite unexpected. She is just a doll. I cannot recommend her enough - and her prices are ridiculously cheap. I don't know how she does it - but call her! You won't regret it :)

Jamie · Married on 03/03/2012

We absolutely loved working with Kim from Bloomsters Floral! She did an amazing job with our arrangements. We got so many compliments on the wedding decor. Kim went out of her way to meet with us a few times to discuss our ideas.

She had really high winds to deal with in setting up the day of our wedding and had to come up with creative ways to keep things from blowing away! Best of all, all of the containers and vases used at the site were ours to take home. I'm using them on our porch and around the house :).

Kim was very quick to respond to emails and texts and always very positive and upbeat. She was extremely affordable and made every effort to keep us under budget. She uses only the most high quality materials so while we were on a small budget, you'd never know by the varieties she used.

Elizabeth · Married on 11/12/2011

I wanted domething very simple but calssy but sadly not many wedding florist understand this, at leat this was my experience, with Kim she got it right away. The flowers of my wedding were amazing, simple and classy everybody loved them and not only that but they last forever it seems.

Kim I want to thank you for a wonderful day, you made everything look more amazing that I could ever imagine, you made my day a very special one and I will forever be grateful to you, see you soon at the baby shower!!!

Kelly · Married on 05/14/2011

Kim is wonderful! She is super creative and open minded to off the wall ideas. I told her I wanted simple and clean looking flowers and she was able to capture exactly what I had wanted. I would definately recommend Kim's services to anyone planning a wedding. People are still talking about the flowers and it's been over 3 weeks now! You can't beat that!

Michelle · Married on 09/04/2010

Kim did such an amazing job on my flowers. Our bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous. She is so sweet- She personally set up the centerpieces at the reception site and dropped off our bouquets to our hotel so that we could take pictures before the ceremony. Great quality!

• Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 07/21/2010

Kim from Bloomsters Floral was AMAZING!!! My bouquets were GORGEOUS and my table arrangements were STUNNING! I couldn't believe my eyes! I take my hat out to Kim and am sooooo grateful for all her hard work! On top of doing amazing work Kim is also such a pleasure to work with. If you want beautiful flowers for your wedding but don't want to break the bank you should definitely hire Bloomsters Floral!

Cynthia · Married on 05/16/2010

kim was awesome and very relaible. was able to work around my shedule and those that ended up backing out. she had reasonable prices and knows what she is doing. i would recomend her service to anyone that is getting married or just looking for flowers. she is just wonderful!!!

Jamie · Married on 05/19/2007

Went above and beyond my expectations! Everything was perfect!