Bloomsbury Floral Design Reviews

Bloomsbury Floral Design 7
  • Brianna

Brianna Diegel · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing!!!

Wow, where do I even begin! Lauren did an outstanding job and I was very very happy with how the flowers turned out. They were absolutely beautiful. I am so happy that I chose her to do my wedding flowers. Truly blown away.

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 8
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 9

Cori · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful flowers for combined indian/american wedding - Lauren is awesome!

Lauren is awesome!! She made our wedding flower vision come to life. We had a combined indian/american wedding. She made the garlands as part of the hindu ceremony and she decorated our mandap (alter) perfectly. At our meeting with her she had lots of little suggestions to make everything look perfect. I loved my bridal bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets and the boutonnieres were awesome. She was timely and efficient. She does also have a nice inventory of decor to rent - we rented a sign to put outside to direct guests and some pillars/candles for the entrance to the reception area. You won't regret hiring Lauren!

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 10
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 11
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 12
  • Katie

Katie Polyak · Married on 11/10/2018

Simply Beautiful!

Lauren is the best in the biz! I knew from the moment I met her that we were in good hands. Her studio is perfect, adorned with photos from previous weddings and samples of vases and decor.

From the initial planning phase, to the day-of execution, Lauren went above and beyond. She made me feel at ease and I went into the wedding day confident that every detail was taken care of.

From the flowers and pew decor at the church, to our simple yet elegant centerpieces at the reception, Lauren knocked it out of the park. We received so many compliments from guests.

Thank you Lauren for making my flower dreams come to life!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 21
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2018

the BEST of the BEST!

Lauren and her team are simply AMAZING! She is incredibly talented, professional, responsive, detail-oriented, and a dream wedding vendor! From the first consultation with Lauren, she put me at ease and I knew I could trust her and that she knew what she was doing. I simply showed up with magazine clip-outs and a saved pinterest board on my phone and she turned my vision into life on my wedding day. 1 month later, and I am still receiving compliments on how beautiful my bouquet was!! Lauren added all the finishing touches, garland, greenery where she saw fit, candles, etc. I trusted her to make it all look beautiful without being able to be in control, and she exceeded all expectations! My bridesmaids wore flower crowns that she conveniently dropped off at my house the night before. Lauren and her team offered the additional service of packing up all my rental items and personal items that the caterer would not, so that I could enjoy my company after the wedding and not worry about cleaning up the venue. I am so lucky and fortunate that I found Lauren to be the florist for my wedding. It was a perfect day, and Lauren played such a big part of it! I would recommend her to anyone getting married without thinking twice, thank you Lauren!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review Sarah! I loved bringing your vision to life! I had so much fun picking the perfect garden flowers for you! Best wishes to Shawn! Lauren xoxo
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional, Beautiful, and everything I wanted.

First, let me tell you my flowers were AMAZING. She took my pinterest board, and what I told her we like color wise, and meshed them together so beautifully. We were on a budget, and a small wedding, and I worried that it may mean my florist would throw something together since we aren't a big ticket wedding. NOT AT ALL. My flowers looks so amazing, so professional and I never felt "less than" with my 90 person wedding. The morning of our ceremony, it poured, and my ceremony site was moved to a different location. Lauren brought us an arch to borrow and moved the arbor like it was the original plan. No sweat! She was always prompt with emails, very comprehensive with our contract and design, and I never felt like I didn't know what I was paying for. I even had her make a flower crown for my boho shower, and she made two because she didn't know if the first was too large, and gave me both! I had options! She even packaged it beautifully with a card and made it with faux flowers so I can keep it forever. I honestly cant say enough, She was the easiest part of my wedding planning, and lets just say, I know nothing about flowers!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Kirsty · Married on 09/30/2018

If your looking for a florist for your big day, definitely reach out to Bloomsbury Floral Design! Lauren and her team made the vision I had for my wedding day come to life! Lauren is a pleasure to work with and is a true professional. Her knowledge about her craft, florals and styling is amazing! Every detail we discussed turned out perfectly and the florals were stunning and beautiful. Thank you again Lauren!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Kirsty! It was a pleasure working with you and Serge! It's always amazing to see a Bride's strong vision come together! Wishes for many years of happiness to you both! Lauren xoxo

Laura · Married on 09/23/2018

A Dream Team To Make Your Wedding Beautiful & Easy

Lauren and her team at Bloomsbury Floral Design are talented, went above and beyond at every step of the process, and are extremely lovely people. You couldn’t ask for better partners in the design process of your wedding or event. I’m so glad we found Bloomsbury!

We wanted a look that complimented the history and romance of our venue while bringing in some modern, whimsical touches, and Lauren truly delivered. She helped take the inspiration we loved and make it work for both our venue and budget. She also had suggestions of vendors and her own pieces that could help complete the look. Lauren even helped with the transportation of some of the items we rented from other vendors because we were out of state and she wanted to keep us from running around too much our wedding weekend. She did not have to do that, and it speaks to the kind of thoughtful person she is.

The day of our wedding, it was rainy so we had to change the ceremony location. Early on in the day, Lauren and her team approached me with a contingency plan, and it was so comforting to know they had everything handled. Honestly, I think everything turned out even better being inside. Lauren and her team made the space feel intimate and magical.

The reception decor was more beautiful than I could have imagined from the inspiration photos. There are photos of my husband and I entering the reception where I my is dropped staring at the beauty Bloomsbury created.

I can’t recommend Bloomsbury Floral Design more highly for those looking for a true person-in-your-corner when planning an event. Thank you Lauren and the Bloomsbury team for making our wedding beautiful and easy! We still hear from guests about how stunning everything was.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 30
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 31
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 32

Martina · Married on 09/14/2018

The flowers provided by Bloomsbury Floral Design were breathtaking. We met with Lauren several times to discuss my daughter’s vision for her wedding and Lauren delivered exactly what was asked of her and much more. We loved each piece including bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, centerpieces and the ceremony design. Lauren recommended candlescaping for some of the tables to add to the ambiance and create a romantic feel. All I can say is WOW! The venue turned into a magical fairy tail when the sun went down.
    Lauren’s vision is unique and her attention to detail will be found by no other. Her staff was very professional and put forth the same love and care into making my daughter’s vision come true
    Our guests made it a point to seek us out and compliment us on the beautiful flowers. I highly recommend Bloomsbury Floral Design if you are seeking a unique floral designer!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 33

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Martina!I am so glad you were pleased with everything! It was wonderful working with you and Jenna! Lauren, xoxo
  • Z

Zakary Pyzik · Married on 09/14/2018

Bloomsbury is amazing.

It's impossible to put into words my experience with Bloomsbury. Lauren was not just our florist, but she was our wedding coordinator, creative design specialist, and everything else you can possibly imagine all in one.

I can say a zillion positive things about Lauren and her team. They are professional, thorough and proactive about everything. They are creative, responsible and go above and beyond from start to finish. But if I had to say just one thing it's that you don't know what you don't know... and I can tell you that Lauren does know what you don't know.

There are literally hundreds of little decisions that you need to make when you're planning a wedding. And, since most of us aren't doing this for a living, we are going into this a bit blind. There are the obvious decisions every couple has to make - centerpieces, bouquets and what your arch is going to look like. But there are also dozens of other little, tiny decisions that help make your special day perfect. Do you want to have greens rolled up in your napkins? Lauren did that for us. Do you want flowers or other things hanging from the ceilings? Lauren did that for us. What's the deal with escort cards? Lauren handled that for us. How about a photo board? Lauren does that too!

I had no idea how much planning went into all of this. Hiring a team like Bloomsbury is the best decision you can make. Lauren and her team have years of experience, you can tell. That experience helps assure that you don't miss a single detail when planning your special day.

Now. Let's talk about the flowers. Just check out Bloomsbury's Facebook page or Instagram... they're INSANE!! The designs are so creative, the flowers are perfect, and you can tell that Lauren pays attention to every little detail when putting your arrangements together. The flowers were by far the BEST part of our wedding.

I also want to acknowledge how professional the Bloomsbury staff was. Lauren and her entire team showed up to our event in branded t-shirts with her company's name on it. They did the same at the end of the night (even though all the guests were drunk and wouldn't have noticed). They were polite, and unlike a lot of other vendors who can get a little antsy towards the end of the night, they were in no rush to leave. Honestly, that was so special to us. Every single one of our vendors wanted to go home as soon as the reception ended. Lauren and her team were the ONLY ones who stayed at the venue to clean everything up. She even helped us with some of our personal stuff.

I highly recommend Bloomsbury. You will not regret it :). Professional, creative, and awesome to work with!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review Zak! It was a pleasure working with you and Jenna! Best wishes!! Lauren xoxo

Jenna Pyzik · Married on 09/14/2018

Bloomsbury Floral Design Brought Our Wedding Fantasy to Life

Lauren and her amazing team at Bloomsbury Floral Design blew all of my expectations the day of our wedding.

I take pride in calling myself a perfectionist so when it came time to choosing florals and decor for my wedding, I wanted nothing but the best. I spent hours on Pinterest doing my research and pinned tons of different floral arrangements and bouquets from others weddings that I liked. But after all was said and done, I was more confused about my vision and theme for floral decor than I was before I had even started pinning.

I took all these wedding flower pictures I pinned with me into my first meeting with Lauren and her team (as well as all the concerns I had for figuring out a clear vision of what I wanted) and left that meeting feeling completely relieved and fully confident that I was in excellent hands with Bloomsbury Floral Design.

Lauren and her team somehow found a way to take everything I wanted (even things I didn’t know I wanted!) and morphed it all into the most beautiful florals and decor that I’ve ever seen at any wedding ever. Period.

You truly can’t go wrong in choosing Bloomsbury Floral Design to handle your florals and coordination the day of your wedding. Their attention to detail can’t be matched.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 34
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 35

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Jenna thank you for the beautiful review! You looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day! It was great working with you! Lauren xoxo

Alyssa · Married on 09/05/2018

This florist is amazing! She went above and beyond for everything. She took my floral inspiration picture and tailored it to exactly what I wanted. It came out better than I could ever imagine.

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 36
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 37

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Alyssa! It was a pleasure working with you! Your photos are beautiful! Best wishes to you and Ryan! -Lauren

Heather · Married on 07/21/2018

I wish i could give 10 stars! Lauren was so sweet and open to changes and helped input what would work and what may not with me design. This resulted in the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquets i could have imagined!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Heather, you're so sweet, thank you!! You were a complete pleasure to work with and I am so happy you loved everything! I know I loved how romantic everything looked too! Best wishes to you and Brian! Enjoy your honeymoon!! Lauren xoxo

Auris · Married on 07/20/2018

Amazing Florals & Collaboration

Lauren was by far the most amazing vendor we had for our July 2018 wedding. I am from New Jersey and was getting married in the Doylestown area which was stressful for me as I couldn’t meet in person with a lot of my vendors. Lauren was prompt with her responses to emails and empathetic/flexible to my ever changing bride mind. On the day of- she was on time, the florals were beautiful and she even helped my ring bearer repair his suit button he’d somehow broken Right before the start of the ceremony. I feel she saw my vision and really collaborated with me to make it all come to life- it was perfect.

I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Kate · Married on 05/26/2018

Lauren was wonderful to work with! She took the time to listen to my vision and she brought it to life. The colors, types and quality of flowers, textures and arrangements were so beautiful. I could not have been happier! We received so many compliments from our family and friends during and after the wedding. Lauren was also very present the day of both during set up and break down. She is very dedicated and passionate about her work and it really shows. I highly recommend Bloomsbury floral design!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 38
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 39
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 40
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 41
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 42

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review Kate! It was so great working with you and your Mom to design your florals! Best wishes to you and Mark! Lauren xoxo

Allisyn · Married on 05/19/2018

Lauren did all the flowers for my wedding and she was beyond amazing!!! Not only did she feel like an old friend and was an absolute pleasure to work with, but her work was stunning and exactly what I envisioned. From my bouquets, to centerpieces, to seating chart floral arrangement, she executed everything perfectly. I could not have been more excited to see her gorgeous work (and meet her!) the morning of my wedding. I’m thrilled with her friendly service, clear passion for her work, and amazing design skills. I highly, highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 43
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 44
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 45

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Allisyn! It was such a pleasure working with you! I loved your style and vision and I was honored to help bring it to life! Best wishes to you and Dan! Lauren xoxo

Gina · Married on 05/18/2018

I was absolutely blown away by the floral décor Lauren designed for my wedding! I knew I wanted a rustic theme but I had limited knowledge of the different types of flowers that are out there. When I met with Lauren I discussed some ideas with her and she made my vision come to life. The bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres were made with an immense amount of talent and creativity. The flowers were beautiful and the color scheme tied in perfectly with the rustic theme of the venue. My favorite thing that Lauren created was the centerpieces. Lauren created the most stunning and unique floral table runners. All of my wedding guests have raved about how beautiful the runners were and what they loved even more is that they were able to take them home after the wedding. I would 100% recommend Bloomsbury Floral Design to any bride seeking a floral designer. Lauren was able to accommodate my large bridal party. Her organizational skills helped make my wedding day stress free. Lauren’s wealth of knowledge and passion for design made the decor so unique!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 46
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 47

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Gina, thank you so much for the beautiful review! It was really my pleasure to work with you! I loved your vision and I am so happy YOU were happy!! Wishes for many years of happiness for you and Tom! -Lauren xoxo

Regina · Married on 05/04/2018

Lauren is absolutely amazing, she is beyond talented!! What a pleasure it was to work with her throughout the entire process. She understood my vision right from the start! My flowers were absolutely beautiful! They turned out even prettier than the Pinterest picture I originally showed her! Lauren ensures she knows exactly what you want & goes above and beyond to make it happen! Lauren and her team truly did an amazing job at our wedding- everything was arranged perfectly! I received SO many compliments on all the flowers, center pieces & especially my bridal bouquet. I have never seen flowers so beautiful with such intricate detail. Bloomsbury Floral Design was by far my favorite vendor I used for my wedding! I would highly recommend Lauren to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 48
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 49
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 50
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 51
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 52

Stephanie · Married on 12/29/2017

My husband and I were extremely happy with Lauren and Bloomsbury Floral Designs! She not only brought our vision to life, and exceeding our expectations, but she was kind, flexible, knowledgeable, professional and helpful through the whole process of planning our wedding, she was also very respectful of our budget! Lauren helped us pick out our linens/napkins, and other details, outside of the floral realm, which helped tie everything together! We planned our wedding from Cali, and married in Philly, which made planning a little more stressful, but Lauren worked with the time difference taking calls at times that worked best for us, and her email response was always quick! Since we couldn't physically go to Lauren's shop she made sure to share pictures of all the flowers she planned to use - which was super helpful! All in all Lauren and her work was amazing and in the future, I will absolutely use Lauren and I cant wait because she's also a great person!
    - Stephanie & John

Sent on 01/26/2018
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 53

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Stephanie & John - Thank you so much for the beautiful review, it made my week! I enjoyed working with you both! Your wedding day was beautiful and I am so happy I could play a part in it! Best wishes for the future! Go Eagles!! Lauren

Norrina · Married on 12/17/2017

We had a such a good time and big part of that was the amazing floral decor!!! Lauren truly helped bring my vision to life, worked within my budget and it was exactly what I wanted, people can't stop talking about how great it all looked. This entire wedding planning process was pretty pain free for me (for the most part lol) and I really thank Lauren and the Bloomsbury Floral team for their role in that...from our first meeting , the weeks prior and the day of the wedding. It was really a pleasure to work with Bloomsbury Floral Design.

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Bloomsbury Floral Design 54

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Norrina! It was truly a pleasure working with you! I loved how your vision came to life! Your friend Holly was such a great helper and she is just lovely! Best wishes to you and Aamir!! Lauren

Hillary · Married on 11/05/2017

I can't say enough good things about Bloomsbury Floral! Lauren truly went above and beyond and brought my vision to life more perfectly than I could have ever imagined!! If you're thinking of hiring Bloomsbury Floral don't wait another second!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Hillary! It was wonderful working with you and Sam! You had such an amazing vision and it came to life beautifully! Even though we didn't get to meet in person until your wedding day, It felt like I already knew you! :) Best wishes for the future! -Lauren

Michelle · Married on 11/03/2017

Lauren and I clicked from the very beginning during my consultation. She got my vibe immediately! She was flexible with my budget and included all of the set up and delivery with zero issues. My flowers came out even more beautiful then I could have imagined and Lauren was so excited to show me everything. It was truly personalized service from a vendor who really loves what they do. I would highly recommend Bloomsbury as Lauren is professional, responsive, and an amazing florist!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Michelle! It was truly a pleasure working with you and Russ! Your wedding was beautiful! Best wishes for the new year! Lauren

Carolyn · Married on 07/22/2017

Lauren and her team at Bloomsbury Floral Design absolutely blew my expectations out of the water. One of the things that I was most concerned about with wedding planning was the flowers. I have minimal knowledge of types of flowers and plants. I couldn't even begin to try to figure out what would look good together. I knew that I wanted purple and white, but that was about it. When I met with Lauren, she immediately put me at ease, by suggesting all kinds of fun and elegant choices for my wedding. She had so many ideas from the little that I gave her to go on, and each idea was amazing. Everything looked better than I could have imagined. I can never thank Bloomsbury Floral Design enough. People are still commenting on how beautiful the flowers again. I would recommend Lauren and her team to anyone in a heartbeat. Thank you for helping to make my wedding a memorable day!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Carolyn! It was wonderful working with you! Your centerpieces were some of my favorite!! Best wishes to you and Ryan! -Lauren

Nicole · Married on 07/15/2017

I can not say enough about how wonderful my experience was working with Bloomsbury. I met Lauren and the Bloomsbury team while attending an event that they did and I was so impressed with everything about them. I mentioned how wowed I was to the hostess she said "Absolutely, I wouldn't even consider doing an event without Lauren" and with that myself and one of my girlfriends both contacted Lauren for coordination for events that we both had on the horizon and now we would both say the same thing for sure because now neither one of us would even consider doing an event without Lauren! They are knowledgable and professional and they think of everything. It's incredible to have a team of that caliber supporting you while you get to attend your own party and enjoy your guests. I highly recommend them and I admit to being a bit of a control freak and extremely particular. On a scale of 1 to 5 I would give them a 10 and I know of 3 other people that have worked with them and without doubt would say the exact same.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Nicole! It was truly a pleasure working with you! Your event was amazing! -Lauren

Emma · Married on 06/10/2017

Lauren did an amazing job with my outdoor barn wedding. We had a unique venue with a lot of moving pieces and she did a fantastic job with coordination and flowers. With so many different vendors, I was worried about day of stress and something going wrong. Everything went smoothly and the only thing I was worried about before my wedding was relaxing and getting ready! The flowers were all beautiful and the decor was exactly what I had in mind for a vintage-inspired outdoor wedding. She was fantastic to work with and really made our dream wedding become a reality!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Emma! It was such a pleasure working with you, Tom and your Mom! I so enjoyed planning all of the details and seeing everything come together on your wedding day! Your Guests really enjoyed themselves too! Best wishes to you and Tom! -Lauren
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/27/2017

Lauren seriously outdid herself for our wedding in May 2017! From the very beginning when her and I sat down to go over what I was thinking .. she was amazing. She took the pictures I gave her for ideas and made it into something truly amazing. All the bouquets and boutonnieres were stunning. For the venue, she seriously made it look beautiful. The centerpieces and all the little touches were beautiful. We had a fireplace behind our sweetheart table, and I was so happy with how it came out. I trusted Lauren and her vision, and she did not disappoint. Would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Bloomsbury Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Christina! Your wedding photos look like they were plucked straight from Pinterest! It was truly a pleasure working with you! Wishing you and Ron the best! -Lauren