Blooms Floral Design Reviews

123 | Greenwich, NY

123 Reviews for Blooms Floral Design

• Stephanie

Stephanie Bonaker · Married on 11/22/2019

Beautiful Flowers and amazing team!

After meeting with Nicole and Suzanne at their beautiful new location, I knew that I wanted them to do the flowers for my wedding. They were extremely helpful and creative through the planning process and always available and responsive anytime I had questions or changed my mind about something. Months before the wedding, you experience a floral preview, which was one of my favorite things. After all of the planning in your head, they put together flowers and centerpieces that you talked about at the consultation for you to see and hold and make any changes to! The day of the wedding, I knew I was in good hands! They showed up with our bouquets and a little gift bag with a needle and thread, shout wipes, bobby bins, etc. which was the cutest and most helpful thing! Our flowers and centerpieces came out perfect and was everything we wanted! I definitely recommend this passionate and dedicated team!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Jackie T · Married on 11/02/2019

Definitely Recommend

We hired Blooms for our Lake George wedding and they did not disappoint! We had a rustic themed wedding with specific colors (red) and flowers (roses) in mind. Blooms delivered the vision we wanted.
    I wanted a “simple” bouquet with greenery and red roses. It came out beautifully! I wanted my bridesmaids to have a non traditional bouquet, something simple but elegant. Blooms suggested a floral ring and wow! It was exactly what I wanted and everyone loved it!
    The ceremony decor was gorgeous. The floral around our mini fire pit centerpiece was perfect. Again, everything was simple but elegant and rustic/nature themed, just what we wanted!
    Highly recommend hiring Blooms for your Big Day!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Morgan · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding flowers

I can't say enough good things about working with Blooms for my wedding. They were SO helpful in selecting flowers to fit my budget and everything turned out absolutely beautiful. I was in contact with them throughout and changed my mind multiple times and they were extremely patient and responded very quickly to my questions. I LOVED my bouquet, it was absolutely perfect and the center pieces were beautiful. I highly recommend Suzanne and Nicole!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Emily · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfectly captured what I envisioned!

Blooms were great to work with! They let you come for a preview session where they make it all in front of you ahead of time, so there is no question that you wont love your flowers for your wedding! At the preview, I still had no clue what to do for centerpieces and after roughly explaining my vision, they crafted it right then and there and really eased my mind! They have great rental items too! At the initial meeting- they have the most detailed list to cover all of the bases and had great ideas! They really help you make it your own and do a beautiful job!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Caeli Vilandre · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly Recommend!

Suzanne is absolutely wonderful to work with! I had a vision of what I wanted my wedding to look like and she absolutely brought it to life. My guests were blown away with how beautiful everything was -- from the flowers flanking the entrance to the ceremony, to the groomsman's unique rosemary boutonnieres and the giant flower chandeliers hanging from the tent ceiling, everything was perfect! Suzanne is very detail oriented and creative. She provided some great suggestions on things that I had not thought of and went above and beyond to ensure both my husband and I were thrilled with the end product. From beginning to end she was very patient and professional and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Elizabeth Clarke · Married on 09/14/2019

Quality, attention to detail, competitive pricing

Suzanne & Nicole were incredible! They met with us (virtually) on multiple occasions to help us figure out the look we were going for in regards to the bouquets and centerpieces. They helped us think through ideas, and made adjustments on the fly. They are one of the only flower vendors that actually do a mock up of the bouquet before the wedding day, which was great! They were also very conscious of the budget we established and helped us maximize the floral arrangements and center pieces without up-selling or pushing anything that wasn't needed to pull off the look. They checked in and were flexible on the day of the wedding (weather was looking like it might be an issue). Everything worked our wonderfully and we received multiple compliments on my bouquet and those of the bridesmaid.
    They are excellent and I highly recommend them for ease of service, friendliness and high quality.

Sent on 02/19/2020

Chris Winter · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly Recommend!

Nicole & Suzanne were great to work with. My wife did most of the organizing, but they offered suggestions when asked, kept our budget in mind, and delivered a great, quality product.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Micaela

Micaela Dunn · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfection!

Nicole and Suzanne were amazing from day 1! After our first meeting, I knew we picked the right florists because they were so easy to work with and they were able to take our ideas and run with them. It was amazing to see my dreams become a reality with all of their hard work on my wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Blooms to anyone looking for the perfect floral arrangements for their wedding day!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Kendall

Kendall Sale · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful blooms!

I cannot recommend Nicole and Suzanne of Blooms highly enough! They truly brought our wedding day vision to life with AMAZING ceremony and reception decor. They delivered exactly what I had envisioned with the things I already had in mind and made great suggestions for all of the things I had not yet thought of (which turned out to be a lot!) They were incredibly easy to work with and were extremely flexible and responsive throughout the entire planning process. Nicole and Suzanne go above and beyond and will help make your day everything you have imagined!

Sent on 09/16/2019

M Woods · Married on 07/20/2019

Great service!

As a clueless bride with not much knowledge on flowers, Nicole and Suzanne were so helpful and easy to work with. I am so grateful for being able to view our flowers ahead of time so I could make changes to make sure the flowers fit my vision. The centerpieces for our table were so simple, yet so stunning. People were fighting to take them home at the end of the night!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Eileen Patterson · Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic - thank you Nicole and Suzanne!

Do not hesitate to book Blooms as your wedding florist! From the very first consultation with them, I was VERY honest - I didn't know anything about flowers and honestly needed to be convinced not to rent silk flowers instead. They changed my mind and I'm so glad they did! Throughout the process, Nicole and Suzanne were flexible, transparent, and thorough. I really gave them a mish mosh of ideas and a modest budget, and they completely delivered. They put together a color scheme and mix of florals that exactly fit the vibe I was going for. They never pushed anything on me and made wonderful recommendations. On the day of my outdoor wedding at Burlap and Beams, the weather was threatening to rain leading up to the ceremony. Nicole and Suzanne did some improv and set up two different areas with ceremony flowers just in case. Thank you for your expertise, advice, and understanding what I wanted when I didn't know myself! Such a great experience - highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 06/07/2019

Dream come true!

I remember leaving the first meeting and consultation with Suzanne and Nicole absolutely ecstatic about what working with them would be like! I came into the meeting without a clear vision, but a lot of ideas and they were able take every idea I presented and show me examples while tying them together seamlessly. At the preview, they were flexible when I saw some of the pieces in their office and wanted to incorporate them. And then on our wedding day, everything was brought to life beautifully!!! Throughout the whole process Suzanne and Nicole were so friendly and the communication was clear and timely. I would recommend Blooms with high praise to everyone without hesitation! Working with them was just a dream and our wedding day was flawlessly beautiful thanks to Blooms!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/02/2019

Highly recommend!!

My husband and I are so appreciative of Suzanne and Nicole of Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio for making our vision come to life on our wedding day! From our initial meeting to the day of our wedding, Blooms was an absolute pleasure to work with! They are incredibly knowledgeable, professional, and personable! They definitely put us at ease while planning a destination wedding. Blooms also offers a preview session where you are able to preview your floral designs and finalize all your floral arrangements alongside the expertise of Suzanne and Nicole. They were patient, flexible and were incredibly understanding even when a design change was made following the preview session! (Thank you!!) We were absolutely blown away with the floral designs on the wedding day! No detail was overlooked and they truly aided in making our day perfect! We cannot thank them enough for all their efforts! Our sincerest thanks to Suzanne and Nicole!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Angela

Angela & Dan · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely beautiful floral designs!

From the moment I met Nicole and Suzanne, I knew they would be my florists for the wedding. Their knowledge, expertise and creativity helped make the different pops of purple, white, and green in everything from the tables to the bouquets, decor and boutonnieres absolutely beautiful! Blooms Florist is one of the best floral small businesses in the area, so first of all I was excited to help small business. Secondly, their track record is outstanding and Nicole was at the venue on time and set up EVERYTHING, including decorating the wooden wagon we had for our flower girl. Everybody commented on the fantastic job Blooms did for my wedding flowers... and everyone wanted to take all of the bouquets home! The entire experience was stress free, fun and easy while planning my wedding flowers. I would DEFINITELY recommend to everybody!

Sent on 05/16/2019

mary f mccormack · Married on 04/13/2019

Blooms for wedding

Nicole and Suzanne ~
    I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for the beautiful flowers!!! Everything was beautiful! The colors were exactly what I was looking for and were so bright and springy!!! The bouquets were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! Loved the way the tables looked!! You guys were awesome to work with and so accommodating! Thank you so very much for everything!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Lori · Married on 10/27/2018

Experience of a lifetime!

Blooms rocks!. The flowers at the wedding made everyone speechless. They were simply stunning. Nicole and Suzanne are wonderful to work with. Very accommodating to your ideas, but their designing ability is second to none. Use them you will never be disappointed.

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli H · Married on 09/22/2018

The perfect florist for your wedding!!

Suzanne and Nicole were absolutely amazing to work with!! My husband and I are beyond happy that we chose Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio as our wedding florist!

From our very first meeting, up until the big wedding day, I was so impressed with how knowledgeable, organized/precise, and professional Suzanne and Nicole were! I felt so comfortable and secure with them throughout the entire wedding planning process!

The preview session with Suzanne and Nicole was extremely helpful! Not only did it give me a 'true vision' of my flowers, but it also allowed me to finalize any last minute details with them. Both Suzanne and Nicole were so friendly and patient with me, which I appreciate more than anything because I'm extremely indecisive! (Thanks Ladies!!)

Suzanne and Nicole went out of their way to make sure my wedding day was everything I've ever dreamed of...and that is EXACTLY what it was-- a dream come true! I cannot thank them enough for their hard work and true talent! If you're searching for a florist for your wedding, look no further than Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio! These ladies are amazing and you will NOT be disappointed!!❤

Sent on 01/03/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2018

Nicole and Suzanne are absolutely incredible at what they do! We researched a lot of different florists and kept feeling like we hadn't found the right fit, until we met Nicole and Suzanne. Just from our initial phone call, my husband and I knew we wanted them ASAP. They are so sweet and genuinely want to make your floral arrangements and decor are as beautiful as possible. They are prompt and organized; this was really good for us because we would get so caught up in our wedding planning that every time I got an email from Nicole and Suzanne about updates or payments, I was like "Oh right! Thank God for them!" We also met them for a review of all we had talked about, and they put together a sample of what our arrangements and bouquets/boutonnieres would look like, and it was just incredible. We even changed a good amount and came up with new ideas on the spot during our review and Nicole and Suzanne just rolled with it and created new arrangements right there! They have such amazing talent. On our wedding day, I was blown away with just how beautiful everything looked, and it was more perfect than I could have ever imagined. Everyone is still telling me how beautiful our flowers were. I'm just so happy we found the right florist. DEFINITELY book them!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Rachael · Married on 09/15/2018

Very detail oriented and everything was beautiful!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Erin · Married on 08/04/2018

If you are considering hiring Blooms for your wedding or other special event, we strongly recommend that you do! I met Nicole at a wedding show and scheduled a time to meet with her to discuss what we were looking for in regards to floral. We discussed each piece of the ceremony & reception to make sure we had everything we did and didn't want. We then received a draft with all of our options so we could make a decision based on our budget. We scheduled a preview and it was one of the best things we did during our wedding planning. We absolutely loved seeing our centerpieces, bouquets and other floral arrangements before the wedding day. Together we adjusted the designs to make our vision come to life and on our wedding day it was perfect. The guest tables, the ceremony decorations outside, our bouquets and everything was beautiful and elegant. The flowers held up great in the heat and almost two weeks later I still have some flowers left in a vase on my counter! Thank you Blooms for taking the time to understand our vision and doing everything to make it come to life!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Laura · Married on 07/07/2018

While flowers are a very important part of the wedding, I did not have a set vision in mind for what I wanted. I had a picture of a bouquet but only a verbal description of a soft white and pastel pink color scheme to fit in a specific centerpiece provided by our venue. Even without the best description from me on what I wanted, Suzanne and Nicole delivered exactly what I had in mind! This showed their skill and experience that were able to deliver with such ease. They were easy to work with from start to finish, I loved the way they listened to what your price points were and then took it a step further to give you options including specifically what flowers would be included in that price point. Would choose them again without hesitation!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Abbye · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I had a great experience working with Blooms for our wedding. I was intimidated by this process since I did not have much knowledge about flowers or floral arrangements. Luckily Suzanne and Nicole are absolute experts and professionals and were able to walk me through the process. I gave them just a few ideas about what I liked and they took those ideas and created beautiful bouquets, center pieces, and alter arrangements. Blooms was so great to work with from start to finish. I could always contact them with a quick question and expect a prompt response. I I even had to add additional flowers just a few days before the wedding and it they pulled it off no problem! Everything looked absolutely beautiful and we are so grateful that Blooms was able to help make our special day so perfect. I would recommend Blooms for your wedding or any special event.

Sent on 08/14/2018
  • F

Fran · Married on 06/15/2018

I am so not a flower person and to be quite honest flowers were low on my list for priorities. We were even going to just order very simple white roses for me from an online vendor and just go with that. We stumbled upon Blooms at a wedding show and I am SO GRATEFUL we found them. They understood my simple wedding aesthetic so much and I cannot imagine my wedding without them. We weren't flower heavy, but they still treated us like gold and gave us their full attention. The flowers they created for my bridesmaids' purses were stunning and so different; my bouquet... a dream!! Thank you so so so much; I didn't know how much I needed you two! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

I came across Blooms while visiting our venue, and I could not be happier that our paths crossed that day because they were incredible!! Nicole and Suzanne were so accommodating throughout the planning process, their communication was spot on and their attention to detail was phenomenal. I loved that they offered a preview session to help make sure we were on the same page. They truly made my vision come to life, and I was blown away the day of my wedding when I saw everything come together for the first time. Their work was beautiful and they really listened to and nailed every single detail. If you're looking for a florist do yourself a favor and book these ladies, I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 05/05/2018

Amazing beginning to end

Nicole and Suzanne,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You both went above and beyond from day one. You made me feel special the moment I met you at the bridal show in Glens Falls. Our first meeting you were both so organized and the emphasis you put on detail made me feel so confident in choosing Blooms as my florist. You worked with my budget flawlessly which is huge as a vendor and so much appreciated. Our next meeting at your new location impressed my mom and I so much. First of all... the ambiance as we walked into your new location was just beautiful 😍. Suzanne, you came out of the back with a beautiful arrangement of what my wedding bouquet would look like and it almost brought me to tears. It was EVERYTHING we had talked about in the first meeting! And then you both started to arrange what the table greenery would look like and my vision came to life. You both knew EXACTLY what I had envisioned.
    Now the day of my wedding... wow. It truly was amazing. You exceeded my expectations and more. Who would have known I would be this blown away by florals! I had SO many compliments on the florals you had arranged. People sometimes say that florals go un-noticed but by the compliments I received, Blooms certainly did not. So once again thank you so so so much for being apart of making my wedding a dream 🥰

Sent on 10/20/2019