Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio Reviews

Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio 6
Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio 7

Caeli Vilandre · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly Recommend!

Suzanne is absolutely wonderful to work with! I had a vision of what I wanted my wedding to look like and she absolutely brought it to life. My guests were blown away with how beautiful everything was -- from the flowers flanking the entrance to the ceremony, to the groomsman's unique rosemary boutonnieres and the giant flower chandeliers hanging from the tent ceiling, everything was perfect! Suzanne is very detail oriented and creative. She provided some great suggestions on things that I had not thought of and went above and beyond to ensure both my husband and I were thrilled with the end product. From beginning to end she was very patient and professional and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/30/2019
    Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio 8
    Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio 9
    Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio 10

Chris Winter · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly Recommend!

Nicole & Suzanne were great to work with. My wife did most of the organizing, but they offered suggestions when asked, kept our budget in mind, and delivered a great, quality product.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Micaela

Micaela Dunn · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfection!

Nicole and Suzanne were amazing from day 1! After our first meeting, I knew we picked the right florists because they were so easy to work with and they were able to take our ideas and run with them. It was amazing to see my dreams become a reality with all of their hard work on my wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Blooms to anyone looking for the perfect floral arrangements for their wedding day!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Kendall

Kendall Sale · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful blooms!

I cannot recommend Nicole and Suzanne of Blooms highly enough! They truly brought our wedding day vision to life with AMAZING ceremony and reception decor. They delivered exactly what I had envisioned with the things I already had in mind and made great suggestions for all of the things I had not yet thought of (which turned out to be a lot!) They were incredibly easy to work with and were extremely flexible and responsive throughout the entire planning process. Nicole and Suzanne go above and beyond and will help make your day everything you have imagined!

Sent on 09/16/2019

M Woods · Married on 07/20/2019

Great service!

As a clueless bride with not much knowledge on flowers, Nicole and Suzanne were so helpful and easy to work with. I am so grateful for being able to view our flowers ahead of time so I could make changes to make sure the flowers fit my vision. The centerpieces for our table were so simple, yet so stunning. People were fighting to take them home at the end of the night!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Eileen Patterson · Married on 07/06/2019

Fantastic - thank you Nicole and Suzanne!

Do not hesitate to book Blooms as your wedding florist! From the very first consultation with them, I was VERY honest - I didn't know anything about flowers and honestly needed to be convinced not to rent silk flowers instead. They changed my mind and I'm so glad they did! Throughout the process, Nicole and Suzanne were flexible, transparent, and thorough. I really gave them a mish mosh of ideas and a modest budget, and they completely delivered. They put together a color scheme and mix of florals that exactly fit the vibe I was going for. They never pushed anything on me and made wonderful recommendations. On the day of my outdoor wedding at Burlap and Beams, the weather was threatening to rain leading up to the ceremony. Nicole and Suzanne did some improv and set up two different areas with ceremony flowers just in case. Thank you for your expertise, advice, and understanding what I wanted when I didn't know myself! Such a great experience - highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 06/07/2019

Dream come true!

I remember leaving the first meeting and consultation with Suzanne and Nicole absolutely ecstatic about what working with them would be like! I came into the meeting without a clear vision, but a lot of ideas and they were able take every idea I presented and show me examples while tying them together seamlessly. At the preview, they were flexible when I saw some of the pieces in their office and wanted to incorporate them. And then on our wedding day, everything was brought to life beautifully!!! Throughout the whole process Suzanne and Nicole were so friendly and the communication was clear and timely. I would recommend Blooms with high praise to everyone without hesitation! Working with them was just a dream and our wedding day was flawlessly beautiful thanks to Blooms!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio 11

Brittany · Married on 06/02/2019

Highly recommend!!

My husband and I are so appreciative of Suzanne and Nicole of Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio for making our vision come to life on our wedding day! From our initial meeting to the day of our wedding, Blooms was an absolute pleasure to work with! They are incredibly knowledgeable, professional, and personable! They definitely put us at ease while planning a destination wedding. Blooms also offers a preview session where you are able to preview your floral designs and finalize all your floral arrangements alongside the expertise of Suzanne and Nicole. They were patient, flexible and were incredibly understanding even when a design change was made following the preview session! (Thank you!!) We were absolutely blown away with the floral designs on the wedding day! No detail was overlooked and they truly aided in making our day perfect! We cannot thank them enough for all their efforts! Our sincerest thanks to Suzanne and Nicole!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Angela

Angela & Dan · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely beautiful floral designs!

From the moment I met Nicole and Suzanne, I knew they would be my florists for the wedding. Their knowledge, expertise and creativity helped make the different pops of purple, white, and green in everything from the tables to the bouquets, decor and boutonnieres absolutely beautiful! Blooms Florist is one of the best floral small businesses in the area, so first of all I was excited to help small business. Secondly, their track record is outstanding and Nicole was at the venue on time and set up EVERYTHING, including decorating the wooden wagon we had for our flower girl. Everybody commented on the fantastic job Blooms did for my wedding flowers... and everyone wanted to take all of the bouquets home! The entire experience was stress free, fun and easy while planning my wedding flowers. I would DEFINITELY recommend to everybody!

Sent on 05/16/2019

mary f mccormack · Married on 04/13/2019

Blooms for wedding

Nicole and Suzanne ~
    I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for the beautiful flowers!!! Everything was beautiful! The colors were exactly what I was looking for and were so bright and springy!!! The bouquets were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! Loved the way the tables looked!! You guys were awesome to work with and so accommodating! Thank you so very much for everything!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Lori · Married on 10/27/2018

Experience of a lifetime!

Blooms rocks!. The flowers at the wedding made everyone speechless. They were simply stunning. Nicole and Suzanne are wonderful to work with. Very accommodating to your ideas, but their designing ability is second to none. Use them you will never be disappointed.

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Kelli

Kelli H · Married on 09/22/2018

The perfect florist for your wedding!!

Suzanne and Nicole were absolutely amazing to work with!! My husband and I are beyond happy that we chose Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio as our wedding florist!

From our very first meeting, up until the big wedding day, I was so impressed with how knowledgeable, organized/precise, and professional Suzanne and Nicole were! I felt so comfortable and secure with them throughout the entire wedding planning process!

The preview session with Suzanne and Nicole was extremely helpful! Not only did it give me a 'true vision' of my flowers, but it also allowed me to finalize any last minute details with them. Both Suzanne and Nicole were so friendly and patient with me, which I appreciate more than anything because I'm extremely indecisive! (Thanks Ladies!!)

Suzanne and Nicole went out of their way to make sure my wedding day was everything I've ever dreamed of...and that is EXACTLY what it was-- a dream come true! I cannot thank them enough for their hard work and true talent! If you're searching for a florist for your wedding, look no further than Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio! These ladies are amazing and you will NOT be disappointed!!❤

Sent on 01/03/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2018

Nicole and Suzanne are absolutely incredible at what they do! We researched a lot of different florists and kept feeling like we hadn't found the right fit, until we met Nicole and Suzanne. Just from our initial phone call, my husband and I knew we wanted them ASAP. They are so sweet and genuinely want to make your floral arrangements and decor are as beautiful as possible. They are prompt and organized; this was really good for us because we would get so caught up in our wedding planning that every time I got an email from Nicole and Suzanne about updates or payments, I was like "Oh right! Thank God for them!" We also met them for a review of all we had talked about, and they put together a sample of what our arrangements and bouquets/boutonnieres would look like, and it was just incredible. We even changed a good amount and came up with new ideas on the spot during our review and Nicole and Suzanne just rolled with it and created new arrangements right there! They have such amazing talent. On our wedding day, I was blown away with just how beautiful everything looked, and it was more perfect than I could have ever imagined. Everyone is still telling me how beautiful our flowers were. I'm just so happy we found the right florist. DEFINITELY book them!!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio 17
    Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio 18
    Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio 19

Rachael · Married on 09/15/2018

Very detail oriented and everything was beautiful!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Erin · Married on 08/04/2018

If you are considering hiring Blooms for your wedding or other special event, we strongly recommend that you do! I met Nicole at a wedding show and scheduled a time to meet with her to discuss what we were looking for in regards to floral. We discussed each piece of the ceremony & reception to make sure we had everything we did and didn't want. We then received a draft with all of our options so we could make a decision based on our budget. We scheduled a preview and it was one of the best things we did during our wedding planning. We absolutely loved seeing our centerpieces, bouquets and other floral arrangements before the wedding day. Together we adjusted the designs to make our vision come to life and on our wedding day it was perfect. The guest tables, the ceremony decorations outside, our bouquets and everything was beautiful and elegant. The flowers held up great in the heat and almost two weeks later I still have some flowers left in a vase on my counter! Thank you Blooms for taking the time to understand our vision and doing everything to make it come to life!

Sent on 08/16/2018

Laura · Married on 07/07/2018

While flowers are a very important part of the wedding, I did not have a set vision in mind for what I wanted. I had a picture of a bouquet but only a verbal description of a soft white and pastel pink color scheme to fit in a specific centerpiece provided by our venue. Even without the best description from me on what I wanted, Suzanne and Nicole delivered exactly what I had in mind! This showed their skill and experience that were able to deliver with such ease. They were easy to work with from start to finish, I loved the way they listened to what your price points were and then took it a step further to give you options including specifically what flowers would be included in that price point. Would choose them again without hesitation!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Abbye · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I had a great experience working with Blooms for our wedding. I was intimidated by this process since I did not have much knowledge about flowers or floral arrangements. Luckily Suzanne and Nicole are absolute experts and professionals and were able to walk me through the process. I gave them just a few ideas about what I liked and they took those ideas and created beautiful bouquets, center pieces, and alter arrangements. Blooms was so great to work with from start to finish. I could always contact them with a quick question and expect a prompt response. I I even had to add additional flowers just a few days before the wedding and it they pulled it off no problem! Everything looked absolutely beautiful and we are so grateful that Blooms was able to help make our special day so perfect. I would recommend Blooms for your wedding or any special event.

Sent on 08/14/2018
  • F

Fran · Married on 06/15/2018

I am so not a flower person and to be quite honest flowers were low on my list for priorities. We were even going to just order very simple white roses for me from an online vendor and just go with that. We stumbled upon Blooms at a wedding show and I am SO GRATEFUL we found them. They understood my simple wedding aesthetic so much and I cannot imagine my wedding without them. We weren't flower heavy, but they still treated us like gold and gave us their full attention. The flowers they created for my bridesmaids' purses were stunning and so different; my bouquet... a dream!! Thank you so so so much; I didn't know how much I needed you two! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio 20
    Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio 21
    Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio 22

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

I came across Blooms while visiting our venue, and I could not be happier that our paths crossed that day because they were incredible!! Nicole and Suzanne were so accommodating throughout the planning process, their communication was spot on and their attention to detail was phenomenal. I loved that they offered a preview session to help make sure we were on the same page. They truly made my vision come to life, and I was blown away the day of my wedding when I saw everything come together for the first time. Their work was beautiful and they really listened to and nailed every single detail. If you're looking for a florist do yourself a favor and book these ladies, I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 04/28/2018

Nicole and Suzanne from the start have been exceptionally responsive, accommodating and absolutely wonderful. They made my vision come alive. I was especially impressed with the decorations and my bouquet! The colors were stunning! Thank you Nicole and Suzanne for an amazing outcome!

Sent on 05/10/2018
  • Jaime-Leigh

Jaime · Married on 04/28/2018

Suzanne and Nicole are wonderful ladies to work with! From the beginning they were warm, understood my vision and were very patient with me as I sent them about a zillion and ten inspiration pictures of what I was going for and pictures of actual pieces of progress made on the wedding (dresses, props, etc). The day of the wedding they came up to say hello and hand deliver my bouquet as well as a surprise care kit (I’ll let you discover what was in it!) and their work was GORGEOUS! The tables were just absolutely beautiful and everyone complimented me on how lovely everything looked. I would highly recommend working with Blooms!

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio 23
    Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio 24
    Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio 25
    Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio 26

Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio's reply:

Jaime, thank you for your thoughtful feedback! We loved designing for you and wish you all the best in the future!

Meaghan · Married on 04/14/2018

Nicole and Suzanne were so easy to work with/flexible in our out-of-town planning, really understood what we were looking for (even when I couldn’t quite articulate it myself!), created beautiful bouquets and table arrangements, and seamlessly navigated last minute changes to our floor plan. Our guests had so many great things to say about our floral arrangements, and we are so grateful to Blooms for all that they did to make our wedding day beautiful!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Regina · Married on 04/07/2018

Nicole and Suzanne are amazing. They took our vision and made it a reality, that far exceeded our expectations! From the bouquets, to the boutonnieres, to the centerpieces, everything was beautiful. My jaw dropped when I entered the reception hall!! We received many compliments on the flowers and the candlelit centerpieces.

Sent on 04/19/2018
  • User2572804 · 1+ year ago

Oh my goodness there is so much to say! Nicole and Suzanne were amazing! I live across the country, but my husband and I were married in Lake George in June 2012. Nicole and Suzanne helped me "see" my flower vision by emailing me pictures of mock ups of most of the flowers. It was a huge "above and beyond" but it made made me (and my mom) feel so comfortable! Their final product was just beautiful. The roses and centerpieces were more than I even dreamed. I highly recommend these friendly ladies for any and all flower needs!!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Chenique · Married on 03/02/2018

Blooms does AMAZING work! They're so knowledgeable and passionate about their work. They were so pleasant to work with and really went above and beyond to put our vision together for the big day! I'd highly recommend Blooms to others.

Sent on 03/21/2018