Blooms Reston Floral Reviews

Blooms Reston Floral 7
  • Kristina

Kristina Perry · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Unbelievable Artistry

Kate is phenomenal at what she does. My bouquet, the table settings, and our wedding arch were everything I could have hoped for and more. She is just so lovely to work with and really brought my vision to life. We had a garden style brunch wedding and her flowers made all the difference. Highly recommend this shop, working with Kate was one of the most pleasant parts of planning my wedding!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Blooms Reston Floral 8
    Blooms Reston Floral 9
    Blooms Reston Floral 10

L. Sandra · Married on 09/15/2019

Blooms is the best!

I throughly enjoyed working with Rachel Rinaldi and the team from Blooms. Rachel’s arrangements were stunning and brought my vision to life. They are worth every penny.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Kate and her team were wonderful to work with. I started out my wedding having a small idea of what I expected, and Kate helped transform it with the specific flowers and created beautiful pieces. She even has a second meeting with me a month before the wedding to help tweak the color scheme and finalize the details, and was very responsive the entire time. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Blooms Reston Floral 11
    Blooms Reston Floral 12
    Blooms Reston Floral 13
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 07/27/2019

Stunning, professional, helpful!

We highly recommend Blooms Reston Floral as a wedding florist! Rachel was so wonderful to work with and made the entire process so easy for us! I know so little about flowers so her recommendations were incredibly helpful. She was receptive to requests around getting your flowers to meet your budget and we really appreciated how she worked with us to develop the perfect floral proposal for us! On the day of the wedding, everything was handled so professionally and our flowers were beautiful! We had an arch that they made more beautiful than I could have imagined by adding a floral arrangement to the top corner. It was the perfect backdrop for all of our wedding photos and we are so happy we worked with Blooms! They made this so special!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Riho

Riho · Married on 07/06/2019

High Quality Flowers

I was looking at a handful florist, and Blooms Reston Floral by far was the most professional & provided high quality flowers for not-so-expensive-price!
    From the first time I got in contact with Kate, she was very responsive and knowledgeable. At the initial in-person consultation, Kate was super professional; she sat with me for an hour, listened carefully to my needs/wants, explained different styles of flowers, actually showed how it would look using the real flowers, and made recommendations based on her experience.
    Since our venue location was out of their delivery zone, we picked up flowers the day before. And the flowers were ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! All the staff were kind and provided great advice to keep the flowers fresh.
    The flowers stayed beautiful even after the wedding, and we & our guests loved them!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Blooms Reston Floral 14
    Blooms Reston Floral 15
    Blooms Reston Floral 16

Eric · Married on 06/22/2019

Incredibly Talented - Pleasure to Work With

Blooms Reston is unbelievably talented. What they delivered for our wedding was far above and beyond our wildest imaginations. My (now) wife was ecstatic when she the bouquets and table pieces. They were willing to work within our budget and provided us a ton of optionality throughout the process - I truly cant recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Han · Married on 06/22/2019

I worked with Rachel from Blooms Reston Floral. The overall experience was great. Rachel was very responsive and helped me picked out the flowers to create the look/colors I wanted. She also understood that I have a budget to stay within and worked with what she had to make that possible. The flowers turned out beautiful!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Blooms Reston Floral 17
    Blooms Reston Floral 18
    Blooms Reston Floral 19
    Blooms Reston Floral 20
  • Mike

Mike Guirguis · Married on 06/14/2019

Excellent Florist

We met with Blooms a few months before our wedding and showed pictures with ideas of what we wanted. We were able to come up with a plan together of what would look nice, decide on flowers that fit our budget, colors, corsages, boutonnieres, bouquets, centerpieces, and more. Everything looked really great. We were getting compliments on the flowers all night. They really did a great job, dropped everything off on time and things went really well. Thank you again for all your wonderful work!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Dani

Dani Corey · Married on 06/01/2019

wonderful flowers

Working with Rachel was amazing. She was easy to get ahold of and provided wonderful visions and final products of beautiful floral arrangements. Adjustments to the orders were easily made. I was very happy with all the floral arrangements for our big day.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2019

Kate's Floral Arrangements are Stunning

Kate is the so sweet and talented. Her floral arrangements are breathtakingly beautiful, and she is such a pleasure to work with. I originally found her for my mother's wedding, and her arrangements were so beautiful, I had to have her for my own wedding. Once again, she completely exceeded our expectations! She worked tirelessly to set up our arbor in the sun and 90 degree heat to make it look perfect for our day. I will absolutely be looking to her for future events, and I could not think more highly of her. Absolutely recommend working with her!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Blooms Reston Floral 28
    Blooms Reston Floral 29
    Blooms Reston Floral 30

Michael Scott · Married on 05/19/2019

Extraordinary Flowers and Service!

We hired Blooms Reston for a wedding ceremony and they are wonderful. We had our initial meeting with Rachel and she is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. She was able to make our vision and reality! The flowers on our wedding day were absolutely beautiful and they did an outstanding job setting up!

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Blooms Reston Floral 31
  • Molly

Molly Clark · Married on 05/04/2019

She created a vision we couldn't describe

Rachel was so fantastic! She was cordial, professional, and didn't laugh (too much) at our complete lack of flower knowledge. We showed her a few photos of what we liked, and most of the answers to her questions were "sure," or "whatever you recommend." We were less than helpful lol. Rachel and team decorated our ceremony arch and made 2 flower arrangements for wine barrels....her decorations looked even better than I was envisioning! She somehow took our vague descriptions and made them go perfectly with our other wedding decor. She was super responsive and very nice throughout the whole process. I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Blooms Reston Floral 32
    Blooms Reston Floral 33
    Blooms Reston Floral 34
    Blooms Reston Floral 35
    Blooms Reston Floral 36
    Blooms Reston Floral 37

Lisa Bateman · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful experience with Kate!

I worked with Kate from Blooms Reston Floral for my March 2019 wedding at Stone Tower Winery, and she was absolutely wonderful!

I received so many compliments on the beautiful bouquets and centerpieces at my wedding! Kate captured the exact look that I had in mind while also tying in beautiful, unique touches that made the flower arrangements look really special. I loved my bridal bouquet, and all of the other wedding party bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful as well. The centerpieces looked beautiful, and Kate even added additional touches like greenery on some of the decorative tables and flowers for our welcome sign. I only had to give Kate a few rough ideas of things that I liked, and she did all of the rest. I couldn't have been more pleased with how beautiful and fresh all of the flowers were.

In addition to the excellent final product, Kate was great to work with from start to finish. She was incredibly helpful in our first meeting with coming up with recommendations and ideas, and she was very easy to communicate with via email throughout the wedding planning process. Anytime I emailed her to update something, I received an immediate response. She delivered the flowers at the time we requested on the wedding day and was right on time. She is very kind and professional, and I enjoyed working with her! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Brooke · Married on 10/06/2018

Unbelievably amazing!

Rachel really came through with the wedding bouquets and flowers. We asked for bouquets, boutonnieres, and two large flower arrangements in front of the arbor. They had a short time frame to work with as another florist had flaked on us. Everyone talked about how the bouquets were gorgeous. I personally loved the large flowers front and center for our wedding ceremony.

Surprisingly the flowers lasted seemingly forever. My bridesmaids kept their bouquets in water for up to two weeks after the wedding. Then one bouquet ended up a box, covered by decorations, sealed for five days. I took it out and placed it in water, where it lasted for another week. It was really impressive.

I would and have recommended to all my friends.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Blooms Reston Floral 42
    Blooms Reston Floral 43

Betty · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding florist!

First, I want to state I never review a place. However, there is no way I could not review Bloom's. Rachel was beyond wonderful. I met with her because my daughter lived out of town. I contacted them about a month before the wedding. We had a previous florist but that fell through. I can not say enough wonderful things about Bloom's and Rachel. She caught exactly what my daughter wanted for her wedding. The flowers were so gorgeous and perfect. They were everything my daughter wanted and we received compliments on the flowers throughout the wedding and reception. I loved that they gave us three different price options for the wedding flowers without asking. During our first meeting, Rachel kept pulling flowers and greenery to show us what she thought might worked. She even worked with my daughter on a video call while I was there so that my daughter had input. I have told everyone about Bloom's and totally recommend them to anyone for any flower needs. I have total confidence that they will meet your needs for any event.

Sent on 11/03/2018

J · Married on 09/15/2018

I am so happy I had blooms do the bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding. Kate listened to what I wanted and made excellent suggestions. She also did a great job of including my mom, who has a massive garden and knows a lot about plants. She even let my mom bring some of her own greens to incorporate into the arrangements. Thank you Kate, everything turned out beautifully!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Meghan · Married on 09/08/2018

I absolutely loved working with the team at Blooms! They were so accommodating and flexible to not only meet what we wanted in terms of style, but also in budget. Their service is so affordable and reasonable. I mainly worked with Rachel, and she really brought my vision to life with not only my bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets, but every little arrangement and added detail. Thank you so much to the team!! I would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Blooms Reston Floral 50
    Blooms Reston Floral 51
    Blooms Reston Floral 52

Ashley · Married on 08/10/2018

Kate is absolutely amazing!! She works wonders with her flowers. I decided to go with Reston Blooms because Kate was the florist at my older sister's wedding. And just like her wedding, I received the most compliments on my day about the bouquet arrangements and center pieces. I would have not know where to start with flowers but Kate would pull from her store and put the arrangements together in front of me to show exactly how they would piece together. She did a great job with suggestions and I followed them the whole way. She also worked with me over FaceTime since I was an out of state bride. Absolutely amazing!! My cousin has also decided to go with Kate for her upcoming wedding!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2018

Rachel was very helpful as I had no idea what I wanted when we first met with her. She showed me different types of flowers and helped me stay on budget! We reused flowers from my ceremony and put them in the reception area. Both Kate and Rachel were very helpful and responsive with all of my last minute questions and changes! I loved my flowers so much, I’m in the process of preserving them now!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Blooms Reston Floral 57
    Blooms Reston Floral 58
    Blooms Reston Floral 59

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2018

Kate was fantastic! I went into our meeting with the color scheme and a vague idea of what I wanted for flowers for the wedding, and Kate was able to run with it and create something beautiful. The day would not have been the same without all of her hard work. Thank you!

Sent on 05/29/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/14/2018

We got married in April 2018. We worked with Rachel and she was amazing! She was able to take the ideas in my head and make them come to life! She was always quick to respond and happy to help with never ending changes. I've attached some photos below of their beautiful work, I think it speaks for itself. Also I would like to note that they are very affordable, at almost half the cost of the other florists we met with when planning. We are so very pleased with the results!

Sent on 05/12/2018
    Blooms Reston Floral 60
    Blooms Reston Floral 61
    Blooms Reston Floral 62
    Blooms Reston Floral 63
    Blooms Reston Floral 64

Megan · Married on 03/21/2018

ABSOLUTELY BREATH TAKING! Other than my husband/family/friends, my flowers were THE best part of my wedding. I could not have asked for prettier arrangements. Rachel is who I worked with and she captured 100% what I dreamt. There isn't one thing I would have changed about the job they did. Exactly what I asked for, delivered right on time to both locations. It was just magical.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Taylor · Married on 03/03/2018

Kate and her team at Blooms Floral were worth every penny (and let me say that they are very affordable compared to other local florists). Kate personally delivered the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets to my hotel room the morning of the wedding, which was a really sweet touch. Her arrangements are stunning!! She travels to Alexandria, no problem!!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Joanna · Married on 12/16/2017

Kate is ABSOLUTELY amazing! She is passionate, creative, and carefully listened to our vision and brought it to life! She was very attentive and worked with our budget yet, created gorgeous flowers. We received so many compliments even after the wedding. One of the best wedding planning decisions we've made. Can't thank Kate enough!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Dana · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot say enough about Kate at Bloom’s Reston Floral. She was absolutely amazing to work with! Kate took my Pinterest vision and brought it to life. During our first meeting she pulled flowers and containers to show me that matched the pictures I sent her. She walked me through the entire process, answered my emails quickly, offered suggestions, and allowed me to add last minute arrangements.

Did I mention that she is the sweetest lady! You can tell she cares about her work and her clients. I loved stopping by the store and meeting with her. She even PERSONALLY delivered our bouquets and boutonnières to our getting ready suite. You can’t find that type of personal touch many places.

Our wedding centerpieces, ceremony arrangements, bouquets, and King’s Table runner were stunning. I even noticed additional touches she added on her own the day of that tied everything together! Her work was absolutely amazing and we received so many compliments from our guests.

Bloom’s is the perfect place for gorgeous flowers, personalized customer service, and arrangements that won’t blow your budget!

Sent on 11/10/2017