59 Reviews for Blooms Reston Floral

Single Flowers (4)
Chuppah Decor (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
59 Blooms Reston Floral Reviews

Rachel was very helpful as I had no idea what I wanted when we first met with her. She showed me different types of flowers and helped me stay on budget! We reused flowers from my ceremony and put them in the reception area. Both Kate and Rachel were very helpful and responsive with all of my last minute questions and changes! I loved my flowers so much, I’m in the process of preserving them now!

Photos
Profile Picture Michelle, 6/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Kate was fantastic! I went into our meeting with the color scheme and a vague idea of what I wanted for flowers for the wedding, and Kate was able to run with it and create something beautiful. The day would not have been the same without all of her hard work. Thank you!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

We got married in April 2018. We worked with Rachel and she was amazing! She was able to take the ideas in my head and make them come to life! She was always quick to respond and happy to help with never ending changes. I've attached some photos below of their beautiful work, I think it speaks for itself. Also I would like to note that they are very affordable, at almost half the cost of the other florists we met with when planning. We are so very pleased with the results!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

ABSOLUTELY BREATH TAKING! Other than my husband/family/friends, my flowers were THE best part of my wedding. I could not have asked for prettier arrangements. Rachel is who I worked with and she captured 100% what I dreamt. There isn't one thing I would have changed about the job they did. Exactly what I asked for, delivered right on time to both locations. It was just magical.

Profile Picture Megan, 3/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kate and her team at Blooms Floral were worth every penny (and let me say that they are very affordable compared to other local florists). Kate personally delivered the bridal and bridesmaid bouquets to my hotel room the morning of the wedding, which was a really sweet touch. Her arrangements are stunning!! She travels to Alexandria, no problem!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 3/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Kate is ABSOLUTELY amazing! She is passionate, creative, and carefully listened to our vision and brought it to life! She was very attentive and worked with our budget yet, created gorgeous flowers. We received so many compliments even after the wedding. One of the best wedding planning decisions we've made. Can't thank Kate enough!

Profile Picture Joanna, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had a great experience with Blooms Reston. My flowers were gorgeous, they worked with my budget, super responsive and friendly!

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Kate was so friendly and accommodating in creating our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, and cake decorations. She went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect, including suggesting ways to bring down the cost and personally delivering the flowers to the bridal suite on the day of. She was probably one of the nicest and the easiest of our wedding vendors to work with - we'd highly recommend working with her for wedding flowers.

Photo for Blooms Reston Floral Review - Photo by Hieu Pham Photography
Profile Picture Sonya, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

It was a joy to work with Rachel on our wedding floral arrangements. The color palette was amazing in the bouquets, table centerpieces, reception decor and altar piece. We appreciated Rachel's suggestions to make our special day more beautiful with a lovely selection of flowers.

Profile Picture Marianne, 10/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I absolutely love this vendor! Kate took a dream of mine and manifested it into flowers! It brought the whole room into life and completed the theme I was going for, a summer in Paris! When I went for the first consultation, I told her the colors and look I wanted and she came up with great ideas, which made me feel so much more comfortable with choosing her!

Profile Picture Rawan, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

We used Blooms Reston Floral for our wedding flowers and we can't say enough wonderful things about how they turned out, and also who we worked with. Kate was fantastic, and helped us stick to a specific budget, still making our flowers gorgeous. she was helpful and informative and even made suggestions on how to keep costs in check. I can't recommend them enough. Thank you Kate!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The staff is amazing to work with! I know nothing about flowers and they helped me put together the exact look I was going for. They even suggested reusing the flowers from the ceremony for the reception which help save us almost half the cost! Everything looked gorgeous and delivery was very smooth.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Blooms Reston Floral did my bridal bouquet and floral hairpiece for my wedding. They were so sweet and easy to work with. I worked with Kate and sent her link to a Pinterest board where I had selected a couple of example bouquets I liked and she was great about letting me know which ones would work with the flowers that were currently in season. I also decided a bit later that I wanted to incorporate flowers in my updo and while the exact flowers in the picture I showed her weren't available, she suggested using freesias as an alternative and the hair piece she created turned out beautifully. The bridal bouquet was also gorgeous and was perfectly in the free form garden style bouquet that I liked. Thank you Kate and everyone at Blooms Reston Floral!

Profile Picture Iwen, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am very happy with the services that Blooms Reston Floral provided in our wedding. I was out of town in the previous months of my wedding, so there were lots of emails back and forth. I had two meetings at their store, and that was enough for Rachel to help me to decide what I wanted. She had great suggestion for the flowers decor in my wedding. I loved how professional and caring she was.

Profile Picture Edna, 5/14/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

My husband and I recommend Kate from Blooms any day! We met with Kate and she provided us with great floral ideas that were within our budget. She was very flexible and even allowed us to rent an element of our arrangements since purchasing them would put us way over budget. On the day of our event she was on time and the quality of the flowers was out of this world. Thanks so much Kate!

Profile Picture Ceciley, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We contacted Blooms Reston Floral through their website about 3 months before our wedding (we were looking to have only 3 bouquets and 3 boutonnieres). Kate followed up to learn more about the “look” of our wedding and get an idea of the types of flowers we wanted. We met with her at the shop, and she was very helpful, showing us flowers in store and online that could be used. She also steered us towards flowers that would hold up well in a bouquet and gave us some ideas that we hadn’t thought of initially, without being pushy.

After our meeting we went back and forth with Kate a few times over email to finalize the composition of the bouquets, and ended up with a fun and colorful arrangement that matched well with our wedding color theme. Throughout the process, Kate was professional and very easy to work with. On the wedding day, the flowers were delivered on time and looked even better than we expected. We also had several guests that commented on the flowers, saying they looked great. We would not hesitate to recommend Kate and her team!

Profile Picture Ami, 3/18/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Kate went above and beyond my expectations and the flowers were just what I wanted and more she is a great design and even though I just met her she felt like family.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/2/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough about Blooms. I LOVED my flowers and received so many compliments! We worked specifically with Kate who was so easy going and amazing at understanding my ideas. I was clueless with flower names and types but felt strongly about certain colors and overall look. Kate managed to assemble my hodgepodge of ideas into my dream flowers! Blooms was by far one of my favorite vendors to work with and I would absolutely choose them again in the future!

Profile Picture User7447365, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Reston Floral was the first flower vendor we went to consult with. After compared couple others, we decided Reston Floral will make our wedding beautiful! Rachel is very knowledgeable and professional. She made our wedding so pretty that I can't believe my eyes! She understands what we need and she was so patient with our requests. we highly recommended Reston Floral!! Thank you so much Rachel!!

Profile Picture Frankie, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We wanted fresh flowers for our wedding but didn't want to spend a fortune on them. Does this sound like you? Perfect, read on! Kate was able to hit on three things for us: 1) she understood our vision, 2) she was flexible, and 3) patient. Kate made the planning session easy. We only came with our mood board, color palette, and a budget and it only took one 1-hour session and we were able to choose the flowers/colors we wanted within our budget. She's honest about pricing and is always quick to offer alternatives that matched our vision of our special day. What we appreciated was that we were able to see the flowers in-person, and she even gave us some samples to take home to compare & contrast. Her response time was quick: it was always less than 24 hours via email, and she fielded our phone calls nearly every time we called. On the big day, the flowers arrived on time to two different locations.

A bonus: the flowers stayed fresh after a week (we placed all of the flowers in a fridge) and were able to reuse them for a second wedding celebration the following weekend!

Profile Picture Carmela, 9/24/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Kate and the crew at Blooms provided amazing flowers for our wedding. We wanted floral arrangements with color and Kate provided bouquets that were bright, vibrant and absolutely gorgeous. From our initial consultation to the delivery of the flowers, Blooms was top notch. Kate had a wealth of knowledge and gave us a great consultation recommending flowers that would be available and in full bloom at the time of our wedding and really helped walk us through all of the different arrangements and bouquets that we would need. We would definitely recommend Kate and Blooms Reston Floral for any floral arrangements that you might need, you will not be disappointed!!!

Thanks Kate!!!

Profile Picture Ajmal, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I was very nervous about the flowers in the beginning, but Kate made the process so easy and did a fabulous job that I wouldn’t ask for more. During the consultation, she goes through the lists and sees where the flowers are needed. I told her theme colors for my wedding and what I had in mind for the centerpieces and bouquets. She incorporated whatever I said I would like for the day. She was so professional and confident that I didn’t have to worry about flowers at all after the consultation.

I changed my theme colors at the last minute and had to change other things. When I emailed her about the change, she responded very quickly, and she was very flexible. On my wedding, flower was absolutely beautiful, and she made the centerpieces and bouquets exactly as I had pictured. So many people complimented on how beautiful the flowers were, and they wanted to take the centerpieces at the end of the night. That’s how pretty the flower was. I would definitely recommend this vendor to everyone who is getting married. Indeed, I already have.

Profile Picture Elisa, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Amazing florist!!!! I found Blooms Reston Floral from searches online, as I was planning my Virginia wedding from afar. Kate was amazing to work with. I don't know anything about flowers and just showed her some pictures of what I liked online and she recreated them perfectly. She even worked with me to replace some more expensive flowers with ones that fit my budget. I couldn't stop looking at my flowers even after the wedding. She was super flexible, super knowledgeable, super friendly, and did an absolutely amazing and stunning job. Do not hesitate to book her!!! I couldn't have asked for more perfect flowers-- bouquet, centerpieces, boutonnieres...everything was perfect. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User6941335, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Blooms Reston Floral's Kate exuded confidence, from our first meeting, in the product they would deliver for my son and daughter in law's wedding on June 4, 2016. Kate's understanding of what my daughter in law wanted blossomed into the most beautiful floral displays on the big day. Kate's knack for knowing what would look great as she decorated our Chupah, displays for the wine barrels, tables, stake hung glass canning jars with flowers were just gorgeous.
I would recommend Blooms Reston Floral to everyone. Price was reasonable as well.

Profile Picture LISA, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements