Blooms Reston Floral Reviews

88 Reviews for Blooms Reston Floral

• Kristina

Kristina Perry · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Unbelievable Artistry

Kate is phenomenal at what she does. My bouquet, the table settings, and our wedding arch were everything I could have hoped for and more. She is just so lovely to work with and really brought my vision to life. We had a garden style brunch wedding and her flowers made all the difference. Highly recommend this shop, working with Kate was one of the most pleasant parts of planning my wedding!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Lauren Hicks · Married on 07/10/2020

Stunning floral arrangements

Blooms was very easy to work with and best price. I received high quality arrangements and was very pleased with the bouquets.

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Mary

Mary Ellen Wible · Married on 04/06/2020

Love in a vase! Everything we hoped for! Thank you Reston Blooms!

Since Covid prevented us from celebrating in person it was super important to find the best way to convey our wishes from a distance. Reviews for Reston Blooms made the choice easier but even then they surpassed our expectations. After a short phone conversation we felt comfortable that Reston Blooms would be able to deliver exactly what we wanted to help celebrate our loved ones 50th wedding anniversary. The bouquet arrived exactly when they had promised and we immediately received this text: "Your flowers just arrived; they are beyond gorgeous!!!! Some of the most beautiful we've ever seen! Thank you so much for them and for the love we can feel from here! " Wow! That is exactly what we had dreamed. Thank you Reston Blooms for quality work, perfectly executed. You made being so far apart so much easier and we really appreciate it!

Photo of Blooms Reston Floral - Reston, VA, United States. Wow! Mission Accomplished! Even better than we hoped! You can't go wrong with Reston Blooms! Thank you!
    Photo of Blooms Reston Floral - Reston, VA, United States. Wow! Love in a vase! Exactly as we had hoped!!

Sent on 06/04/2020

Diane Sullivan · Married on 01/04/2020

Best Florist Ever! :)

Kate at Blooms Reston Floral was AMAZING! She met with my mom, and then my mom and me, for a long time to discuss what flowers would look best and the look we were going for, and was always quick to respond to emails. She even made suggestions to make the what we wanted more affordable, and was very flexible when I changed my mind on a few things. The bouquets and boutonnieres turned out BEAUTIFUL, the roses smelled divine, and the colors (ivory, and burgundy that was hard to find) were perfect:) Exactly what I wanted! I can't thank Kate and Blooms enough- they're the best!!!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Jen

Jen Lee · Married on 12/07/2019

Simply the best

One of the highlights of our wedding was walking into the ceremony and reception space and seeing all of the stunning floral arrangements-- they were more beautiful than we could have hoped for!

Kate was incredibly easy to work with and she was very responsive to all of my emails. From the easel accents to the dramatic, tall centerpieces, all of the arrangements were fresh, balanced, and fragrant. Her talent and artistry are truly unparalleled and her prices are very reasonable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Jamil · Married on 10/19/2019

So amazing!

Calling Blooms Reston was one of the best things I did!
    I had the pleasure of speaking with Rachel; after chatting about my wedding day details, we found that we attend the same church which was a huge plus for me.
    Once I met with Rachel, I knew right away I wanted to book her/Blooms.
    They are affordable, and really work with you and your budget. I especially love how they give you a low price, mid price, and high price to choose from, so that you're choosing what you want / what fits your needs.
    Rachel is nothing short of amazing, patient, and kind. She answered all my questions, was so accommodating to all my changes, and she exceeded my expectations. She truly brought my vision to life, and for that I am so grateful.
    I would definitely work with Rachel/Blooms again!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2019

Above and Beyond

Kate and her team are fantastic! During our consultation, she had live flowers on hand to show us what she had in mind for our wedding. She was incredibly prepared and organized. The flowers were perfect and exactly what we dreamed of! The day of Kate and her team delivered the flowers on schedule and had everything labeled. I highly recommend working with Kate!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 10/06/2019

Knew what I wanted!

I wanted more of a minimalist style with plenty of greens and less flowers. Rachel definitely delivered and I knew I could leave the arrangements in her hands after our initial meet. I went back and forth a lot (thanks Pinterest) with how I wanted certain arrangements to look and I am pleased to say that Blooms took care of everything so that I wouldn't have to worry about anything!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Megan

Megan Young · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing experience & flowers

RACHEL RACHEL RACHEL! She is amazing! I met with Rachel over a year out from my wedding with no direction in sight. We came up with a plan and sat on it for till more of my planning came together. I ended up changing my table arrangements and added a few different items. She was so helpful and easy going with my changes. I worked with Blooms in the past for work which is why I reached out to them for my wedding and they did not disappoint. The owner worked on my bouquet and other arrangements on site. They were GORGEOUS! I would highly recommend this florist for your wedding or corporate needs!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Blooms Reston Floral's reply:

Megan, thank you SO much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you. We all enjoyed making your beautiful ideas come to life! Congratulations, I hope to work with you again in the future!

L. Sandra · Married on 09/15/2019

Blooms is the best!

I throughly enjoyed working with Rachel Rinaldi and the team from Blooms. Rachel’s arrangements were stunning and brought my vision to life. They are worth every penny.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 08/31/2019

High Quality Flowers at a Reasonable Price!

I worked with Kate from Blooms Reston and she was amazing! I was pretty vague about what I wanted since I didn't really know what I wanted myself and she took that vague information and came up with the most perfect floral arrangements! I did some shopping around and she was half the costs of other florists with high quality arrangements. She helped me choose hydrangeas in my arrangements to lower the costs since they're larger beautiful flowers that would fill an arrangement up and they were so gorgeous and the best bang for the buck. Protip - use your wedding arbor and get it transported to your sweetheart table after the ceremony, I loved that arrangement so much, I'm glad I was able to use it throughout the night! I also had her provide 10 tall arrangements and she totally didn't mind that my family was going to DIY 10 small arrangements for the other half of the tables. (some vendors only want to do full service) In any case, if you want top notch arrangements at a reasonable price, your search is over, contact Blooms Reston!

Sent on 02/08/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Kate and her team were wonderful to work with. I started out my wedding having a small idea of what I expected, and Kate helped transform it with the specific flowers and created beautiful pieces. She even has a second meeting with me a month before the wedding to help tweak the color scheme and finalize the details, and was very responsive the entire time. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 07/27/2019

Stunning, professional, helpful!

We highly recommend Blooms Reston Floral as a wedding florist! Rachel was so wonderful to work with and made the entire process so easy for us! I know so little about flowers so her recommendations were incredibly helpful. She was receptive to requests around getting your flowers to meet your budget and we really appreciated how she worked with us to develop the perfect floral proposal for us! On the day of the wedding, everything was handled so professionally and our flowers were beautiful! We had an arch that they made more beautiful than I could have imagined by adding a floral arrangement to the top corner. It was the perfect backdrop for all of our wedding photos and we are so happy we worked with Blooms! They made this so special!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Riho

Riho · Married on 07/06/2019

High Quality Flowers

I was looking at a handful florist, and Blooms Reston Floral by far was the most professional & provided high quality flowers for not-so-expensive-price!
    From the first time I got in contact with Kate, she was very responsive and knowledgeable. At the initial in-person consultation, Kate was super professional; she sat with me for an hour, listened carefully to my needs/wants, explained different styles of flowers, actually showed how it would look using the real flowers, and made recommendations based on her experience.
    Since our venue location was out of their delivery zone, we picked up flowers the day before. And the flowers were ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! All the staff were kind and provided great advice to keep the flowers fresh.
    The flowers stayed beautiful even after the wedding, and we & our guests loved them!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Eric · Married on 06/22/2019

Incredibly Talented - Pleasure to Work With

Blooms Reston is unbelievably talented. What they delivered for our wedding was far above and beyond our wildest imaginations. My (now) wife was ecstatic when she the bouquets and table pieces. They were willing to work within our budget and provided us a ton of optionality throughout the process - I truly cant recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Han · Married on 06/22/2019

I worked with Rachel from Blooms Reston Floral. The overall experience was great. Rachel was very responsive and helped me picked out the flowers to create the look/colors I wanted. She also understood that I have a budget to stay within and worked with what she had to make that possible. The flowers turned out beautiful!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Mike

Mike Guirguis · Married on 06/14/2019

Excellent Florist

We met with Blooms a few months before our wedding and showed pictures with ideas of what we wanted. We were able to come up with a plan together of what would look nice, decide on flowers that fit our budget, colors, corsages, boutonnieres, bouquets, centerpieces, and more. Everything looked really great. We were getting compliments on the flowers all night. They really did a great job, dropped everything off on time and things went really well. Thank you again for all your wonderful work!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Dani

Dani Corey · Married on 06/01/2019

wonderful flowers

Working with Rachel was amazing. She was easy to get ahold of and provided wonderful visions and final products of beautiful floral arrangements. Adjustments to the orders were easily made. I was very happy with all the floral arrangements for our big day.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2019

Kate's Floral Arrangements are Stunning

Kate is the so sweet and talented. Her floral arrangements are breathtakingly beautiful, and she is such a pleasure to work with. I originally found her for my mother's wedding, and her arrangements were so beautiful, I had to have her for my own wedding. Once again, she completely exceeded our expectations! She worked tirelessly to set up our arbor in the sun and 90 degree heat to make it look perfect for our day. I will absolutely be looking to her for future events, and I could not think more highly of her. Absolutely recommend working with her!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Michael Scott · Married on 05/19/2019

Extraordinary Flowers and Service!

We hired Blooms Reston for a wedding ceremony and they are wonderful. We had our initial meeting with Rachel and she is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. She was able to make our vision and reality! The flowers on our wedding day were absolutely beautiful and they did an outstanding job setting up!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Molly

Molly Clark · Married on 05/04/2019

She created a vision we couldn't describe

Rachel was so fantastic! She was cordial, professional, and didn't laugh (too much) at our complete lack of flower knowledge. We showed her a few photos of what we liked, and most of the answers to her questions were "sure," or "whatever you recommend." We were less than helpful lol. Rachel and team decorated our ceremony arch and made 2 flower arrangements for wine barrels....her decorations looked even better than I was envisioning! She somehow took our vague descriptions and made them go perfectly with our other wedding decor. She was super responsive and very nice throughout the whole process. I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Lisa Bateman · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful experience with Kate!

I worked with Kate from Blooms Reston Floral for my March 2019 wedding at Stone Tower Winery, and she was absolutely wonderful!

I received so many compliments on the beautiful bouquets and centerpieces at my wedding! Kate captured the exact look that I had in mind while also tying in beautiful, unique touches that made the flower arrangements look really special. I loved my bridal bouquet, and all of the other wedding party bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful as well. The centerpieces looked beautiful, and Kate even added additional touches like greenery on some of the decorative tables and flowers for our welcome sign. I only had to give Kate a few rough ideas of things that I liked, and she did all of the rest. I couldn't have been more pleased with how beautiful and fresh all of the flowers were.

In addition to the excellent final product, Kate was great to work with from start to finish. She was incredibly helpful in our first meeting with coming up with recommendations and ideas, and she was very easy to communicate with via email throughout the wedding planning process. Anytime I emailed her to update something, I received an immediate response. She delivered the flowers at the time we requested on the wedding day and was right on time. She is very kind and professional, and I enjoyed working with her! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Brooke · Married on 10/06/2018

Unbelievably amazing!

Rachel really came through with the wedding bouquets and flowers. We asked for bouquets, boutonnieres, and two large flower arrangements in front of the arbor. They had a short time frame to work with as another florist had flaked on us. Everyone talked about how the bouquets were gorgeous. I personally loved the large flowers front and center for our wedding ceremony.

Surprisingly the flowers lasted seemingly forever. My bridesmaids kept their bouquets in water for up to two weeks after the wedding. Then one bouquet ended up a box, covered by decorations, sealed for five days. I took it out and placed it in water, where it lasted for another week. It was really impressive.

I would and have recommended to all my friends.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Betty · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding florist!

First, I want to state I never review a place. However, there is no way I could not review Bloom's. Rachel was beyond wonderful. I met with her because my daughter lived out of town. I contacted them about a month before the wedding. We had a previous florist but that fell through. I can not say enough wonderful things about Bloom's and Rachel. She caught exactly what my daughter wanted for her wedding. The flowers were so gorgeous and perfect. They were everything my daughter wanted and we received compliments on the flowers throughout the wedding and reception. I loved that they gave us three different price options for the wedding flowers without asking. During our first meeting, Rachel kept pulling flowers and greenery to show us what she thought might worked. She even worked with my daughter on a video call while I was there so that my daughter had input. I have told everyone about Bloom's and totally recommend them to anyone for any flower needs. I have total confidence that they will meet your needs for any event.

Sent on 11/03/2018

J · Married on 09/15/2018

I am so happy I had blooms do the bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding. Kate listened to what I wanted and made excellent suggestions. She also did a great job of including my mom, who has a massive garden and knows a lot about plants. She even let my mom bring some of her own greens to incorporate into the arrangements. Thank you Kate, everything turned out beautifully!

Sent on 09/21/2018