Blooms from the Heart Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 12 Reviews
View more information

• Sarah
    Sarah C. Married on 01/11/2020

I loved Blooms From the Heart!!

This place was absolutely amazing! I was very picky about flowers so i showed her pictures of what I wanted and explained what I liked and didn't like and she made it happen! i got so many compliments on the flowers we had!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 03/29/2019

Breathtaking!

Lana King was so wonderful from the moment I sat with her and talked about what I envisioned! She is great at what she does and created the most breathtaking bouquet and centerpieces for our special day! Thank you Lana!

Blooms from the Heart's reply:

Hi Jessica. Thank you so much for your kind words. I truly enjoyed creating your florals for your special day. Please share some photos with me so I can post on Facebook. Best wishes to you both. Lana
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 03/10/2018
    Lana was very responsive to emails and met me at my venue right away. She worked with us throughout the planning process and everything turned out perfect on our special day.

Blooms from the Heart's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica for the review. It was truly a pleasure working with you and helping to plan your very special day. Congratulations and best wishes always. Lana
  • Shelby
    Shelby Married on 09/24/2016
    Lana is great to work with so far. We have met once for the initial quote and evaluation and automatically knew we wanted to use her. She is so sweet and has such wonderful ideas and suggestions, especially since I didn't entirely know what I wanted!
    Tony Married on 04/16/2016
    Lana is hands down the best florist we've ever had the opportunity to work with (correction, she is a certified MASTER florist)! My wife and I fell in love with her after our first interview in 2015 because of her amazing personality (she's so sweet and has absolutely brilliant artistic designs). We were planning our wedding in Texas all the way from California, but she made the entire experience very pleasant and easy. She provided floral arrangements for us at the Church and reception sites. My wife and I visited the flower markets locally, wrote down flowers we liked, and my wife showed Lana floral designs/bouquets that she liked from Pintrest. Lana listened to those ideas and took them up an entirely new unique and beautiful level! Lana also helped us keep our floral costs UNDER budget by helping explain the costs per stem for the different flowers we liked (I emphasize she is the absolute best deal in the entire Houston area for the PHENOMENAL quality of work she does). My wife wanted a wild-flower look (we LOVE Texas) and the product that Lana produced exceeded our wildest imaginations. Kudos to Lana and her husband. We are so appreciative to have her as our floral expert.
  • User2099231 Event on: 04/02/2015
    Amazing bouquets and fresh flowers hand made into perfect combinations to fit table centerpieces!
    Jessica Married on 03/14/2015
    Lana was incredible. Super personal and made sure that she understood my vision. She truly performed on a level I could not have expected. My centerpieces and bouquets were out of this world! I was able to give her a budget, show her photos of what I'd like and she made it happen. I would recommend her to any and everyone who is looking for a florist and will continue using her services for many years to come!

Blooms from the Heart's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Jessica. I was so glad your special day was everything you dreamed of. You were a beautiful bride. Lana
    Melissa Married on 12/05/2014
    Lana was wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone! :-)
    Rebekah Married on 11/16/2014
    Lana was a dream find! I couldn't have asked for a better florist to work with for my wedding! Lana takes her time to truly bring your visions to reality. I will be using her for ANY and ALL florist needs in my future!
    The custom bouquets, etc., she put together for my wedding were breathtaking and something I will remember and treasure forever! Her kindness and professionalism is rare and something very much appreciated!
    Once I get my wedding photos back, I will be sharing so more brides can find their way to this wonderful shop!
    Lindsey Married on 07/14/2018
    Very good florist, very good price
    Pat Married on 06/30/2017
    Lana took the time to discuss every detail and was very receptive to any changes we made after initial consultation. She was very easy to work with and the results were fantastic. Her prices are very reasonable and she is very professional. Would highly recommend this florist for any special occasions.
  • Julie
    Julie L. Married on 02/14/2021

Valentine Wedding

The only issue I had was the color of the flowers was not what we discussed as far as the bridal bouquet and bridesmaids flowers. I felt they were all white and my colors were blush and dusty rose.

Blooms from the Heart's reply:

Thank you for your review about your Valentine's Day wedding. Due to your wedding taking place on Valentine's Day and circumstances totally out of our control, the variety of rose we had selected was not available at all. We made every effort to maintain your color palette for all the bouquets. There is truly a challenge occurring right now with the floral industry in getting "specific" florals.