38 Reviews for Blooms for Rooms

Single Flowers (2)
Samples (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
38 Blooms for Rooms Reviews

Working with Carrie was a wonderful experience. I was an out of town bride, looking for responsive and professional vendors, and Carrie was the epitome of that. The first day we met was on our wedding day believe it or not. Even still, Carrie was able to take the vision I had while working with other vendors seamlessly. She also took the budget that we had to work with, and made it work! Her professionalism, organization, communication, and artistic ability shined throughout our planning process. Thank you Carrie!

Profile Picture Leah, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I don't know where to start! Carrie is such a sweetheart, always got back to me quickly when I bugged her about something, lol. And my flowers were absolutely beautiful! She decorated the arbor we got married under as well as bouquets and centerpeices and it was more than I ever expected. The arbor looked breathtaking, it added so much to the ceremony. Everything else was gorgeous as well. Can't say enough good things!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carrie did an incredible job on the flowers at my wedding. I gave her a basic idea of style and colors and let her run with it. The bouquets were amazing and looked stunning in all the pictures. Multiple staff members at the venue asked who I used as my florist; they loved what she did. They had never seen anything like it. It's still hard to pick what my favorite arrangement was. She did an arbor piece, hanging vases for ceremony chairs, flowers for my hair, wreath for our dog, cake topper, tablescapes, and flowers for the mantle. All of which were beautiful. Carrie was easy to work with and extremely responsive. If she's available on your wedding date - book her! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Logan, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Carrie is the person you NEED to hire for your wedding. She is creative, caring, and is just so good at what she does. We loved our flowers and especially the arbor piece!! She knows what she is doing and truly wants to give you the best experience. Her flowers are gorgeous and I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Truly wonderful! Carrie at Blooms for Rooms made this process not only easy but also fun and stress free for my husband and I. We spoke with other florists and Carrie was easily the clear choice based on her sheer talent and passion for this. She is a real artist with floral design and we could not be happier with the way everything came together on our wedding day. We only needed one meeting and she took the pictures and vague ideas i had and turned them into something way beyond my expectations! Our wedding day was a dream and Carrie was a big part of that for us. Book with Blooms for Rooms - you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Megan, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Carrie surpassed my expectations on the flower arrangements, center pieces and bouquets! She was absolutely amazing and fun to work with! I cannot express how happy she made me! She worked with me through meetings on the phone and in person and through Pinterest. It really made it nice to see my inspirations come to life! Thank you for making me one happy bride!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Carrie and her Husband Matt went above and beyond for our wedding. She has a amazing vision and talent. Carrie listened to our ideas, understood our vision for the event, and then made it even better then we could have dreamed of! I can 100% recommend Blooms for Rooms for your wedding. If you want big and grand - she's your gal! If you want modern and ahead of the trends - she's got your covered! We always said - if it's on Pinterest we don't want it - that means it's already been done... With Blooms for Rooms you will be the one people are pinning.

Profile Picture Eric, 10/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't say enough about Carrie (and her husband Matt). I live in SC but was getting married in NY and she was very accommodating in finding time in her schedule to meet with me during my trips to NY. She responded quickly to my e-mails and phone calls and was very willing to work with me in order to meet both my vision and my budget. Initially I had some ideas for centerpieces but then decided I wanted to change directions and hang something from the ceiling. I basically gave her some inspiration photos and a general color palette and she did the rest. People kept asking me what kind of flowers I was having or what exact colors or greenery and I honestly had no idea what they were going to be. I know other people were a bit worried for me but I had faith in Carrie. From the moment we started talking about what I wanted I knew she understood what I was imagining. She ended up using a variety of flowers and textures that made my bouquet unique and beautiful. She created 4 large hanging floral arrangements for the ceiling that marked the four corners of the dance floor and were beautiful statement pieces throughout the evening. My guests loved the flowers, and my mom enjoyed hanging the ceiling pieces off of her porch for a week after the wedding. I can't wait to get my pictures back! You definitely want to hire her for your wedding.

Thank you!!
Mary Katherine Marx

Profile Picture Mary Katherine, 10/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carrie is incredible, and I highly recommend you work with her! She is patient, attentive, kind, hard-working, creative, and passionate about what she does. Carrie met with me over the phone to discuss what our needs were, as well as our vision for flowers. From there she put together a whole plan, designed beautiful arrangements, and was incredibly responsive throughout the whole planning process through to the day of the wedding. We didn't have to think about a thing! Not to mention, we live in California, and Carrie was able to work with us from a distance no problem. I highly recommend her to anyone looking to hire a florist.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Unique, creative, one of a kind, fabulous, beautiful!

Profile Picture Deborah, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Carrie was absolutely fabulous! She was recommended to us from a friend whose wedding I was in (her flowers were gorgeous as well) and from the moment we met her we knew we had to have her be our florist! She was able to take all of our mixed ideas and come up with a cohesive plan/theme for our wedding that we were so desperately needing. She was extremely easy to work with especially seeing that we were planning our Brant Lake wedding all the way from Boston. Throughout the whole process I sent her ideas and I even asked her opinions on some other details for the wedding (she really is amazing!!) On our wedding weekend Carrie was very ill and I cannot say enough for how well her and her team (her husband) handled the situation! They still made sure we had the most beautiful flowers for out wedding despite everything else going on. We truly cannot thank both of them, as well as a florist friend of theirs for all that they did! They went above and beyond to provide us with more than we could have ever dreamed of. We highly recommend Blooms for Rooms to any couple!

Profile Picture User5534715, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

HIRE. BLOOMS FOR ROOMS. RIGHT NOW. Carrie is incredible. Not only is she an extremely talented and versatile designer, she is also incredibly sweet and easy to work with. Design wise, she just gets it. While researching florists in the area, I kept seeing the same tired and boring bouquets in their portfolios. Carrie is 100% on trend and a true artist. She turned my vision into a reality while managing to stay on budget. I have recommended her to all of my friends. Thank you Carrie!!

Profile Picture User5580709, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Carrie did the bouquets, boutonnieres, and alter decoration for my daughter's wedding at Stone Tavern Farm. We had a three-way consultation over the phone, and through shared Pinterest boards, and all I can say is: She nailed it. She captured the "loose, breezy armload of elegant field flower" look that my daughter envisioned. Stunning. She drove over two hours to deliver the flowers, and arrived right on time. Even though it was 95 degrees that day, everything looked amazing.

Profile Picture Virginia, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Carrie was so easy to work with, I have recommended her to all of my newly engaged friends! From the easy meetings, to knowing exactly what my thoughts and hopes were, to the attention to detail when I would slightly change an idea, to making everything beautiful the day of the wedding- it was a pleasure to work with you Carrie!

Profile Picture samantha, 8/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carrie absolutely went above and beyond to make our wedding a dream come true. From the initial meeting to the day of, she was truly professional, prepared, easy to work with, and attentive to all the details. I had to be careful about my budget but Carrie was sensitive and understanding while helping us be realistic about what would work best. She found beautiful gold bowls for our centerpieces, the bouquets were the perfect size and she incorporated my vision perfectly while using her talent to bring it to a level of magazines and expertly styled photo shoots. We also talked to Carrie about adding a backdrop behind the sweetheart table, and not only did she deliver but it came out more stunning than I could have dreamed with lighting, vines and flowers cascading down. It was the perfect romantic and elegant backdrop for our dinner, toasts and dancing. Early on I had shown Carrie white and black anemones, and instead of dismissing them as difficult or expensive, Carrie said she’d do her best when the time came. She emailed me before the wedding to let me know that the flowers wouldn’t be included because of difficulty growing them in the hot weather, which I appreciated and understood, but then was shocked to see some included on the day of the wedding. She also decorated our cake beautifully and suggested small touches like gold ribbons to pull together the look I wanted. She made some serious magic to create a look beyond what I had dreamed of! Carrie is extremely talented and a pleasure to work with, I highly recommend her as a wedding florist.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carrie from Blooms for Rooms is such an amazing talent. She looked at a couple of pictures on my Pinterest and captured my vision PERFECTLY. In fact, she made it better than my vision. Carrie was also great about providing ideas and suggestions which was very much appreciated. Carrie was always SO responsive to emails and phone calls and was so detailed in her work. Carrie went above and beyond and I could not have appreciated it more. The ceremony and reception were absolutely stunning, it was like being in a dream. I received so many compliments on our bouquets and centerpieces from our guests and even other vendors at the wedding. In fact, so many guests posted pictures of the flowers on their facebook pages since they were so impressed! The morning of my wedding, I did not need to worry at all as she was SO hard at work making the place beautiful. Thank you so much Blooms for Rooms for being so detailed, attentive, professional and really creating the most perfect environment for our wedding.

Profile Picture Krista, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Carrie is just absolutely marvelous!!
She is an incredibly talented florist. A true artist.
She was really wonderful to work with, had tons of ideas and really listens.
After discussions and compiling of all the colors and ideas desired, she delivers above and beyond.
She transformed our ceremony and reception into stunning vibrant spaces. We had a garden bohemian style for our wedding and Carrie created the most beautiful wild bright pink and coral arrangements accented with different green ferns.
My husband and I could not recommend her enough and you can tell that she absolutely loves what she does!!

Profile Picture Christiana, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

We cannot say enough about how wonderful Carrie was to work with! It is one thing to find a professional florist who provides incredibly beautiful flowers, it is another thing entirely to find someone who is so sweet, caring, and unbelievably talented! We feel so lucky to have found Blooms For Rooms for our wedding. There wasn't a detail missed, and we really felt that our creative vision was 100% realized in Carrie's work. From the bridal bouquet, to the incredible chuppah and the magnificent centerpieces, Carrie and Matt made our wedding into the fairytale that we had been dreaming of. It was as if she went into our imaginations and pulled every color, petal and light right out and into reality. Thank you for the most beautiful wedding we could have ever dreamed of!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

I would recommend Carrie to anyone who needs a florist for their wedding. She was great to work with and the arrangements were beautiful. She responded to emails in a timely fashion and always let me know what she needed from me and when. She also listened to my ideas, provided suggestions of her own and double checked every detail. Not once did I have to stress over the flowers for the wedding.

Profile Picture LAURA , 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Carrie was hands down my favorite wedding vendor. She is very personable, nice, friendly, and you can really tell she loves what she does. She responded immediately to all of my inquiries and working with her was totally stress free. I told her what sort of look I was going for, which was a bit vague I have to admit, and she created exactly what I wanted! Our flowers were absolutely perfect, they were beautiful! No need to look further for your florist, go with Carrie, she is amazing! The whole time planning my wedding I was raving to everyone how much I loved working with her and how happy I was I chose her, this was before I even saw the flowers, and she went above and beyond to make my day perfect. Thank you Carrie!

Profile Picture Ann Marie, 10/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carrie was awesome. I hired her on very short notice for my daughter's wedding. She was able to pull everything together for us in a very short time frame. Everything was top notch, the bouquets were AMAZING!! She was a joy to work with, very sweet, professional, asked all the right questions. She made sure everything was just what we wanted and worked within our budget. Carrie was a joy to work with. Her talent is second to none , a true artist.

Profile Picture Beth, 10/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

As a bride planning a destination wedding from New York, Carrie made things extremely easy for me, and her product was exactly what I was looking for. I asked for a soft pastel look, but with flowers that would still photograph with some pop - a tough balance and she hit it perfectly. She was really sweet and kind to work with -- she gave advice to questions beyond just the flowers. She also did really unique touches that other florists could not have pulled off, such as beautiful cut wood pieces under the vases. They went well with my theme and all.

Overall, I 100% recommend Carrie - it's something on your wedding day you won't have to think twice about - it will just be perfect.

Profile Picture Katie , 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't say enough great things about Carrie! She was so amazing to work with. She immediately understood what I was going for and was able to execute ideas from my pictures in a way that was unique to my style and venue. She was also very receptive to changes and easy to reach by email. When I began the planning process, flowers weren't that important to me but they ended up being one of my favorite parts of the wedding! I'm still gushing over them 7 months later.

Profile Picture Monica, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful and accurate on every single detail. Carrie was such a kind and amazing woman to work with. Her arrangements and bouquets looked amazing, exactly what I wanted! She even coordinated with the vendor and set everything up the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend her for all floral needs! Everything was just amazing, thank you Carrie!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/11/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carrie at Blooms for Rooms was a wonderful person to work with.
I was very important to me that I "connected" with every vendor that I hired for my wedding 8.29.15.
I spent a lot of time emailing, and talking with people on the phone, and meeting them in person to make sure they were the right fit.

Carrie and I clicked immediately. She was extremely helpful during the planning process.
She met with us and listened to what we wanted, and sculpted her ideas around our budget.
She was very quick to respond to my questions, and really made everything come together for my flowers and centerpieces.

I will miss working with her, because she was so pleasant and enjoyable to work with! I would recommend her to anyone.
Thank you for everything Carrie, and making my wedding so BEAUTIFUL with all the little details that matter !!!!!

Profile Picture Lauren , 8/29/15, 2 Reviews