Blooms by the Box Reviews

300 | Watchung, NJ

300 Reviews for Blooms by the Box

Jess Smith · Getting married on 01/10/2021

Helpful and responsive is an understatement

Blooms by the Box went above and beyond to make sure the flowers I ordered for my sister's wedding were perfect! Their advice was incredibly helpful for getting the flowers to bloom, as I emailed in a panic thinking they wouldn't open in time. They even had suggestions for how best to put the table arrangements together. I would absolutely work with this company again.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Thank you, Jess, for the kind words. We are thrilled that we were able to be a part of your sister’s big day and help relieve some stress that comes along with wedding planning, and with quality products too!!! Congratulations from all of us at Bloomsbythebox.com!

Shawna · Getting married on 06/20/2020

It's a lot of prep work but the flowers were so beautiful and I loved being able to create my own bouquets!! Well worth it!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Thank you Shawna! We appreciate your business and the kind review!!! We are so happy to be able to help with your very special day! Congrats!!!

Randilynn Johnson · Married on 01/16/2020

Beautiful Blossoms

Flowers were wonderful with very little wasted. Went in with skepticism but was pleasantly surprised at the wonderful quality.
    6 bouquets, 10 boutineers, 3 corsages, too many flower arrangements to mention, it was a great deal.
    Ordered from Canada to be assemble for a wedding in AZ.
    Bride could not be happier with the outcome

Sent on 01/26/2020

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Hi Randilynn, Thank you so much! We are pleased to be able to provide quality products at affordable prices for such an important day. Congratulations to the Bride & Groom!

Ainhoa · Married on 09/06/2019

My fiancé and I decided to make our own centerpieces and we couldn’t have chosen a better company to work with. Flowers were delivered in pretty good conditions and only needed some water to hydrate. We receive the order two days before the wedding and they looked awesome by the time we took them to the venue! Roses and carnations lasted the longest, hydrangeas are not as tough.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Hi Ainhoa! Thank you for the very kind words! We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience DIYing your wedding flowers!

Baow Xiong · Married on 08/31/2019

Personal ceremony

I received flowers and were as expected. Gorgeous, fresh, and all beautiful!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/15/2019

Successful trial run!

I wanted to do a trial before I spent $100s on my wedding. So I ordered a single bunch of everything to see what that looked like in person. Everything was beautiful and exactly on time! It comes with helpful instructions and suggests to allow blooms a few days to rehydrate and open. Slight wilting upon arrival is normal, and the vendor also suggests no refrigeration is necessary, which was a huge relief to me and my diy wedding. The blooms lasted about a week, and some a week and a half but peak was def days 3 & 4 after unboxing.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Hi Nicole, We are so happy you were pleased with your trial run of blooms! Should you need any assistance ordering for your wedding we are here to help!

Kathleen Price · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely wonderful! Thankful for small minimum orders available.

Thank you for the ease of your website and on line ordering, answering by phone my delivery concerns, exacting email tracking, and how to process the flowers when they arrived. They opened and are perfect ( some are still in a vase 11 days). YOU WERE THE ONLY SITE FOUND WITH THE EXACT FLOWER PICTURE THE BRIDE REQUESTED . Though we used our own small bowl arrangements for outdoor tables, it was very nice to see arrangement tutorials on you website. The wedding was in Japan; this event was a reception for immediate American family. Definitely will refer and use you again as an occasion warrants. Thank you!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Thank you Kathleen for the kind words. We are thrilled that we were able to be a part of your big day and help relieve some stress that comes along with wedding planning, and with quality products too!!! Congratulations from all of us at Bloomsbythebox.com!
  • Hallie

Hallie Gremlitz · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding centerpiece greenery

I ordered Italian ruscus for our wedding reception tables for our wedding and it was so easy and came right on time and looked beautiful. With some candles it was all we needed and the customer service was fantastic when I had questions about rehydrating. You can ordered ahead of time for your specific date so you don’t have to worry about remembering. I’d definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Hi Hallie, We are so happy you were pleased with our service and congratulations on your wedding!! :)
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 06/15/2019

DIY Awesomeness

If you are on a tight budget, planning to make your own floral arrangements, or hoping to boost your floral decor for your wedding day, Bloomsbythebox is a great option. They have great advice and tutorials on making arrangements and bouquets, as well as helpful care advice for each type of flower they sell. I recommend that if you are a novice (like I was), make a spreadsheet for each arrangement to keep track of everything you need...then add a few extra of each flower in case you have some issues. The quality of the flowers I received was great, but there were a few stems that ended up flawed or damaged in the process.

Overall a great experience!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Hi Bethany! Thanks so much for the very kind words! We are so thrilled that you had a great experience working with our flowers! We are sure that the arrangements were absolutely beautiful!
  • Matt

Matt · Married on 06/08/2019

Never heard of this company or the idea of freeze dried flowers but I am so glad I stumbled upon their website. I spoke with a customer service rep before making my purchase which was extremely helpful in determining exactly how much I needed. Overall, very satisfied with the service and quality of product.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Hi Matt! We are so happy to hear such positive remarks through all aspects of the ordering process. Thank you for the wonderful review, and for choosing us!!!

Jennifer Cressall · Married on 06/01/2019

Blooms by the box flowers

The blooms came in perfect condition. They were the best blooms that I've received for wedding flowers in the past 5 years. I will definitely order again. The only complaint that I have is the white roses browned on the tips within 24 hours. That was unfortunate. Everything else was wonderful. Than you blooms by the box!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Hi Jennifer, We are so glad you were happy with your flowers!! We do apologize for the browning, in the future we do have a refund/reshipment policy if you contact us within 24 hours of receiving your flowers we can issue refunds for anything that might have succumbed to the stress of shipping.
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Pierce · Married on 05/18/2019

Great Experience & Beautiful Flowers!

I can't recommend this vendor enough! Their customer service is top notch, and you can always expect a quick and thorough response from one of their flower experts. They are knowledgeable and full of great recommendations. This was money well spent for my DIY flowers!!! I was thrilled with how everything turned out.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Thank you, Kelsey, for the kind words and wonderful review. We are thrilled that we were able to be a part of your big day and help relieve some stress that comes along with wedding planning, and with quality products too!!! Congratulations from all of us at Bloomsbythebox.com!
  • THERESA

Theresa A May · Married on 05/11/2019

Trustworthy & Reliable

I have used Blooms By the Box for 3 family weddings, and trust their recommendations fully. Thanjs again

Sent on 05/21/2019

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Thank you, Theresa! We appreciate your business and the kind review!!! We are so happy to be able to help with your family weddings! Congrats to everyone!!!
  • Victoria

Victoria Atkinson · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent choice for the DIY bride!

The florist I was going to use wanted to charge me over $800 for 3 bouquets, 3 boutineers, and 3 centerpieces. By using Blooms by the Box I was able to create my own 3 bouquets, 9 boutineers, 6 corsages, and 8 centerpieces for under $400. It was the best decision I made regarding my wedding planning! There were plenty of helpful articles for beginners and DIYers which helped me determine how many flowers I needed and how to best arrange them. I would absolutely recommend Blooms by the Box for anyone who loves flowers and doesn’t mind dedicating some time to working with them!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Hi Victoria, Thanks for the great review! We're so happy that you loved our flowers as much as we do. Be sure to tag any pictures that you'd like to share with us with #BloomsByTheBox on Instagram and Facebook. Congratulations on your wedding!
  • Sixiang

Sixiang Chen · Married on 05/05/2019

Great flower, ontime delivery

Perfect website for DIY wedding. I ordered ~$300 flower to practice floral arrangement at home. Good number of stems and flowers last longer than I expected!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Sixiang, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so happy to be able to provide quality products at affordable prices. Thank you for choosing Bloomsbythebox.com!

Kimberly M · Married on 04/15/2019

Fantastic Service and Easy to Do!

The flowers arrived on time and looked great. The bouquets and boutonnières were easy to make. The bridesmaid team really enjoyed the project!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Hi Kimberly! Thanks so much for the kind words! We are thrilled that your arrangements came out beautifully!

Masey Gresham · Married on 04/13/2019

Excellent- fast shipping, beautiful flowers

The flowers are always beautiful and customer service is top notch!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Hi Masey! We are thrilled that you had a great experience with our company! Thanks for choosing us! We can't wait to work with you again soon!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Hoffman · Married on 04/11/2019

Their customer service is 2nd to none!

Highly recommend Blooms by the Box! My flowers were beautiful and the customer service team was exceptional!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Hi Kimberly! Thank you for the amazingly kind words! We are thrilled that you loved your flowers! We can't wait to work with you again soon!
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful, great quality, flowers.

The flowers arrived on time and in excellent shape for our special event. I appreciated the list of tips to care for the blooms once they arrived. They even lasted longer than expected. Thank you!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Thank you, Michele! We appreciate your business and the kind review!!! We are so happy to be able to help with your very special day! Congrats!!!

Mimi Alter · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent service, beautiful flowers, great prices.

I have ordered flowers on several occasions and have always been very pleased with my purchases. Will definitely buy from here again.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Hi Mimi, Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so happy to hear such positive remarks through all aspects of the ordering process. Thank you for choosing Bloomsbythebox.com!

S Stewart · Married on 03/01/2019

Lovely flowers

I made a small order for a simple wedding the first of March. The flowers came exactly as expected and right on time.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Thank you for the very kind words! We are thrilled that you were pleased with your initial order with us! We can't wait to work with you again soon!
  • Maile

Maile Stephens · Married on 11/15/2018

Easy to use and prompt

Blooms By the Box is simple to use - they have options I couldn’t find shopping regular floral stores. They are affordable and prompt to respond to questions, followed up on my order, and made sure it was to my satisfaction. I didn’t need to change anything so my flexibility score is based on the fact I gave them high marks in everything else ;)

Sent on 11/21/2018

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Thank you Maile! We greatly appreciate the kind review! We are committed to total customer satisfaction from the moment customers enter our website until your flowers are on display. Blooms By The Box prides itself on its reputation for the finest quality product and the highest levels of customer service, and we do our best to ensure that we meet or exceed our customers’ expectations. We are so happy to hear such positive remarks through all aspects of the ordering process. Thank you for choosing Bloomsbythebox.com!

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/27/2018

DIY Wedding Must Have

My husband and I had a surprise wedding, so we had to do everything ourselves. I had never made a bouquet before, so I was very nervous about it, but these flowers were gorgeous, and the bouquets turned out beautifully! Blooms By The Box delivered exactly when they said they would. They included very simple instructions, which were easy to follow. I couldn’t have been happier with the end result. I would just plan on buying a little extra if you’re using garden roses. They have a very short vase life, and they’re very fragile. For an amateur, you can expect to lose a few in the process when putting them together. Be very gentle!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Kelly, Thank you for the wonderful review! We are thrilled that we were able to be a part of your big day and help relieve some stress that comes along with wedding planning, and with quality products too!!! Congratulations from all of us at Bloomsbythebox.com!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2018

Saved my wedding!

My florist 'friend' backed out 6 days before my wedding and I was in sincere panic. The Blooms team totally held my hand and was always SO responsive and helpful in ways I didn't even expect. I could not be more grateful to the team for all the help...my wedding flowers turned out BEAUTIFUL and I got so many compliments. That's all because of how thorough and helpful the team was. Seriously...recommending to every person I can. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Blooms by the Box's reply:

Thank you Lauren! We appreciate your business and the kind review!!! We are so happy to be able to help with your very special day! Congrats!!!