Blooms and Bouquets Reviews

28 Reviews for Blooms and Bouquets

Blooms and Bouquets 1
Blooms and Bouquets 2

Brandi · Married on 09/10/2017

We fell in love with Blooms & Bouquets and were completely blown away with their creativity and ability to bring all of your visions to reality!! Melissa was amazing to work with! She was friendly and professional from day one! She was always prompt on responses, and is so talented at what she does! We knew we were in good hands at our initial meeting because she not only listened but heard exactly what we wanted!! From that point, we didn't stress over the event production for the rest of our planning! We knew we could trust her!
    All of the decor and flowers the day of were absolutely incredible! We have gotten so many compliments on how beautiful everything was at our ceremony and reception. We could not be happier with our decision to work with Blooms & Bouquets! We already have and will continue to recommend them to anyone we know that is getting married!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Joni · Married on 10/30/2016

Melissa is the sort of person you can only dream about working with on your wedding day. For every idea we came up with, she was ready to polish it and make it ten times better. Who knew they even made giant legos? She took our vague ideas of geeky fun and turned them into a wedding that multiple people have told me was the most fun and colorful wedding they've ever been to. When I was having an attack of nerves, she happily scheduled an extra consultation with us to go over everything we had planned and reassure me that I wasn't asking for crazy things. And she's such a calming influence throughout, which is something I never really considered but was so helpful in the planning and on the day of the wedding. I would have had at least ten heart attacks without her there to help. And her team is top notch, everything was perfectly executed and beautiful.

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Blooms and Bouquets 3
    Blooms and Bouquets 4

Jerrica · Married on 10/08/2016

Melissa and her team are the best at what they do! They worked with us to make our flowers and ceremony backdrop perfect, and they blew me away with what they came up with! Plus, the herbs in all of our flowers and backdrop made everything smell so good!

Sent on 10/16/2016

McKenzie · Married on 08/06/2016

Melissa and team were great to work with and provide helpful and budget friendly ideas and still keeping the look yuu are going for. They were very reasonable and prompt coming to Hastings,NE.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Caroline · Married on 05/06/2016

They are not only fantastic at flowers but they go over the top with their custom decor. I couldn't have asked for a better florist. They really made my dream and vision into a reality!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Melissa made all of my wedding ideas for florals, rentals and lighting in my head come to life. She genuinely cared about my wedding, and it's outcome. Melissa and her team custom made numerous items for my reception to make it unique from any other wedding. If you are wanting a custom reception that exudes creativity and beauty, Blooms and Bouquets is the florist for you. Through our planning process, I was constantly pleased with how much Melissa and her team put into my ceremony and reception. Everything was flawless and I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Blooms and Bouquets's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!
  • Makayla

Makayla · Married on 06/13/2015

Such an amazing company to work with! Melissa is so flexible and has so many fun ideas to make your day special! I knew I didn't have to worry with my wedding in her hands. It was beyond gorgeous the work her and her crew did for my wedding!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Blooms and Bouquets's reply:

Thank you Makayla for your kind words! You were a delight to work with and we wish you and Alex a very long and happy marriage!

Jennifer · Married on 06/06/2015

I would highly recommend Blooms and Bouquets to any bride. I knew from our first meeting that my wedding would be in good hands with Melissa. She is very professional and a talented designer. She did a great job of bringing my vision to life and is willing to work within your budget. The overall feel of my wedding flowers was exactly what I wanted and her team's execution was flawless.

Sent on 07/11/2015

Blooms and Bouquets's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was a delight to work with you and we wish you and Chris a lifetime of happiness!

Angela · Married on 09/20/2014

Melissa was an absolute joy to work with. I knew that she’d be awesome from our initial meeting where she asked me question after question to get an idea of my style and what I wanted my wedding to be like. From then on, we communicated via email, and then met in person again to decide the actual plan. Overall, Melissa did an amazing job about providing suggestions based on my budget (and they were constructive suggestions, too—not just “have fewer flowers”, but suggestions of different types of in-season flowers that would be more cost-effective, using some of the same decorations for the ceremony and reception, etc.). I was shocked and amazed that she was able to get me everything that I had envisioned within my budget with just tweaking a few things here and there.

On a related note, my mom passed away less than two months before my wedding, and Melissa was extremely understanding and helpful through the rest of my planning process. She even suggested a memorial arrangement for the ceremony, which really added something special to the big day.

When it came down to the actual wedding day, the decorations and the flowers were amazing! Melissa and her team arrived perfectly on-time to the church to deliver the bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. and left from there to decorate the reception space. Melissa was spot-on with all the different shades of coral, peach, and teal that I had requested and I couldn't have been happier with the results!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Angela,

You were a delight to work with and we were so blessed to be a part of your big day! I'm sure your mom was smiling down on you that day!

We wish you and Chris all the best!

Karly · Married on 08/31/2014

Melissa was recommended to me by my wedding coordinator because she not only provides beautiful floral work, but she and her team also do installation work (light fixtures, fabric draping, hanging, building, etc.), which we wanted to incorporate. I put a great deal of faith in Melissa to bring my vision to life, and she certainly did. I was over the moon about my bridal bouquet, and MANY guests later complimented the overall beauty of our entire reception design. Melissa's floral work totally transformed the space and we're so glad she was a part of our day. As a fellow wedding vendor, I have seen Melissa and her team in-action at other events. Both their work ethic and the scope of their creativity are incredible. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Cindy · Married on 08/09/2014

Melissa and her team are awesome people! They are very easy to talk too, even if you are really shy. Melissa is very quick on emails, and even though she is really busy she always make you feel like you are her only customer. She really is worth it, because not only does she deal with flowers...her team drapes ceilings for ya, provides these elegant chairs that would go with your theme, and also luxury equipments you won't be able to find elsewhere. Melissa can also deal with other vendors for you too or recommend you to other vendors,if you don't know where to start or look for. My recommendation is the day after you get engaged, pick up that phone and book your date because her calendar fills up quick.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Blooms and Bouquets's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Cindy! I hope you and Si have a long and happy life together!

Megan · Married on 04/26/2014

I really enjoyed working with this company and will definitely work with them in the future.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Mindy · Married on 02/08/2014

Blooms and Bouquets did an amazing job with the flowers. They provided flowers at both the ceremony and reception, including transportation of flowers between the two venues. Melissa was so great to work with. She was really patient with me as we figured out together what I wanted the flowers to look like. She was willing to work within my budget, too, and make the most out of the money I had allotted for flowers. I definitely recommend this vendor!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Melissa was great to work with! I lived out of state when I was planning my wedding and had several conversations with her both over the phone and over email. Even though I changed my mind about the concept several times, Melissa was very patient with me. She put together several different options (based on style and budget). I was so pleased with the final design and received many compliments. I highly recommend working with Melissa.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Perfect florist. Melissa was so great at communication with me through email in the months leading up to the wedding, as I came from out of town for my wedding day. She did everything I envisioned - and so much more. Great service, quality, and attention to every detail.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Kate · Married on 09/04/2011

I cannot say enough good things about Melissa and her crew! I live in Kansas City, so most of our consults were via email after 1 face-to-face meeting. I know absolutely nothing about flowers, but she gave so many amazing ideas, had a million pictures of the varieties, and helped me find the right look. Even after changing colors and styles probably 5 times, Melissa was always friendly and quick to respond to my questions. She also did the decorations at our venue- a service we didn't know she offered- and those were all gorgeous, too. My husband and I returned to our wedding site on our anniversary, and Blooms and Bouquets were setting up another wedding there that night, and once again everything was stunning. Oh- and did I mention how reasonable her prices are? What an amazingly talented crew.

Sent on 02/15/2013

Courtney · Married on 06/04/2011

Love this Florist, Loved my Flowers - would recommend to everyone and anyone. Good prices and great ideas, if you have a concept but no idea exactly what you want, they are the people to go see!

Sent on 12/07/2011
  • Shelley

Shelley · Married on 04/30/2011

Melissa was great to work with! She was very professional and organized. She had no issues with me wanting a smaller budget and was very friendly toward what I wanted. I would recommend her and her staff any day, they are great professionals!!!

Sent on 05/17/2011

Michelle · Married on 08/06/2010

I am so happy with the florist that we chose! Melissa and her crew are amazing to work with and full of great ideas. She came highly recommended by two people to me and I now know why. Her prices cannot be beat and her ideas and style are amazing!

Sent on 09/03/2010

Ashley · Married on 01/09/2010

Excellent staff - very talented and professional. The flowers were gorgeous and we were able to get exactly what we wanted for the price we needed.

Sent on 02/01/2010
  • Lynne

Lynne · Married on 08/20/2016

Great to work with from start to finish. Professional and came through with everything exactly as planned. Fun and enthusiastic with wonderful ideas, artistic. Comprehensive plan that made me feel comfortable all was in good hands and I didn't need to worry- offered suggestions on other aspects of planning as well. We made some changes along the way and they were extremely accomodating. May seem expensive at first but at the end of the day , coordination of services, reliability, decor, ambience-- all was worth it!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 06/06/2014

AMAZING!
    I had some unusual ideas for our wedding so I was concerned that it wasn't possible to do. Not was I wrong! Everything was fabulous and they even got excited about the unusual aspects of the wedding!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Excellent work. Took the thoughts in my head and made them come to life! Very flexible with my last minute changes and additions. Made suggestions when I had no idea what I wanted. I gave her a budget and she stuck to it!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Blooms and Bouquets's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Mellissa knows A LOT about flowers. :) She knows what looks great, is flexible in a pinch, and does everything she can to make your day special for you.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

Melissa and her team were extremely responsive and professional to work with. I had many questions for Melissa throughout my wedding planning process and she answered all of them in a very timely and thorough manner. In addition to setting up flowers, drapery, and lighting for my wedding, I asked Melissa to set up many of my own personal items the day of the wedding, including my photo booth, guest book, seating chart, etc. Everything was set up perfectly and looked exactly as I wanted it to look. The only thing I was disappointed about was that there were a few flowers missing the day of the wedding. I was supposed to have a single white rose to use during my wedding ceremony to lay at the statue of Mary. This was nowhere to be found. I was also supposed to have a small toss bouquet at my reception, which was also missing. Aside from these two minor issues, everything else was stunning. I received many compliments from my guests on how lovely the reception was.

Sent on 09/27/2016