Bloominous Reviews

Bloominous 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 01/16/2021

Initial consultation

I had my initial consultation(s) with Aida from bloominous about a month ago. The reason I made the word consultation plural is because of how many times I changed my mind and flip flopped between ideas and prices, enough times to drive myself crazy! Aida wasn’t even phased and responded to every back and forth email efficiently and reassuringly!

• Mayra

Mayra · Getting married on 11/28/2020

Hired and at half the price of everyone else

So my sister introduced me to Bloominous. I wanted flowers but I didn’t want the price tag. They quoted me at 1/2 the price and it was for full service. I chose two of their designs and I was sent flower selections for Bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquet, boutonniere corsage, and our table centerpieces. It was really easy.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Shannon Dotzel · Getting married on 10/31/2020

So far I'm impressed!

Bloominous has been great to work with so far! They're always available if I have questions or requests and were really helpful in customizing my collection. I can't wait to see the flowers and how they turn out!

• Hannah

Hannah Reams · Getting married on 10/10/2020

So so Happy!

Aida was amazingly helpful in assisting me make the perfect order for my special day! I couldn't be happier with Bloominous they were professional and helpful with quick response times and at a really reasonable rate! I'm getting my dream flowers for $500!

Madalyn Gordon · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Beautiful choices!

I'm very excited for my flowers. They work through every aspect of the design process to get you exactly what you want.

• Madison

Madison Scoggins · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Cammie- Florals

Cammie was so great to work with! The prices are very reasonable and the flowers are beautiful!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Younkin · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Aida has been a dream to work with. She’s been attentive, and quick to answer any and all of my questions.

I can’t say enough about how easy this process has been so far!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Zoé

Zoé · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Aaaah-mazing

My wedding is in February 2020, so i haven't received my flowers yet of course [posting 8/29/19], but I will say that the communication process and picking out everything WAS SO EASY and not stressful at all! I had a very specific vision I wanted executed with my flowers and with certain pieces, and they made it so easy. SO EASY. AND AFFORDABLE!!! Like seriously, they've exceeded my expectations by far and i haven't even gotten my flowers yet.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Raelene Schulmeister · Getting married on 02/03/2020

Great product and even better service!

Choosing to use Bloominous for an event was such a great choice! The product arrive ON TIME, communication was prompt and direct and the florals were beautiful quality!
    I wouldn't hesitate to use them for a wedding or any event in the future!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Bloominous 8

Amber Sheline · Getting married on 11/16/2019

The best experience

I had been struggling to find florals that were affordable and the color scheme I wanted. A friend told be about this company and they are amazing!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Maya

Maya Dubs · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful so far

I will not receive my flowers yet since my wedding is still a few months out. However, my experience thus far has been wonderful, they pleasant on the phone and very helpful in order to get the colors right for me. I am very excited for this service of DIY.

• Katherine

Katherine Gerard · Getting married on 10/04/2019

perfect for on a budget, creative brides

They were very quick to respond and answer ALL questions and confusions I have with flowers. They gave great suggestions. They gave detail oriented instructions for how to assemble flowers (saved a lot of money by putting together our own arraignments). Still waiting for the flowers to come in for the big day but based on the service thus far, I have no worries.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Hannah Corner · Married on 09/21/2019

They are so accommodating and friendly!

They are very easy to work with, and have done exactly what I have asked for. We are saving so much money!

• Morgan

Morgan Cooper · Married on 09/14/2019

So Cool!!!

I'm so excited to be working with bloominous for my wedding flowers. They are matching me with a designer to achieve the look I'm going for. Wayyyyyyyy more affordable then going to a flower designer locally! So thankful to have found them!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Alex · Married on 09/14/2019

Overall good

I understand the $500 minimum but I didn’t have that much to buy so I had to stretch a little bit what I needed. But overall the flowers I got were great! And the DIY option was easy enough.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Crystal · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect! Loved everything

Everything about these flowers was perfect! Great customer service. Any questions we had were answered immediately via text, which was very helpful. I would defineately recommend that anyone having a wedding use them. The bridal boquets and boutinierres were gorgeous and unique.

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Bloominous 9

Chloe · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful!

Bloominous was awesome! Everything arrived in a timely matter and looked stunning! We had a broken vase and had a brand new one shipped out the same day!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Bloominous 10
    Bloominous 11

Kayla Simpson · Married on 09/06/2019

glad I went with this company

Honestly, I was nervous about using an online flower company. I did the full service, and trusted my flowers would show up at my venue the day of the wedding. Luckily, they did and were the most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen! I was so happy. Also, the price was so much cheaper than a florist.

Taylor · Married on 09/01/2019

Fantastic Affordable Flowers

Bloominous helped me achieve the look I wanted for my wedding day while staying in my budget. They delivered everything on time and everything looked amazing when it arrived.

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Ali

Ali Menigoz · Married on 09/01/2019

Awesome florals!!

We saved a TON of money putting our bouquets and centerpieces together ourselves! The bouquets weren’t very hard to put together, and the centerpieces were only trickle because of the difficulty and detail that I wanted. If putting them in a vase they would be super easy!

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Bloominous 12
    Bloominous 13
    Bloominous 14
    Bloominous 15
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 08/31/2019

So far amazing!

It was super easy to order all of the flowers that I’ll need for my wedding. The color match perfectly! I realized I ordered 3 of the same corsages so I contacted them via chat to see if I could change to of them for different ones. The chat said they were closed and would reach out. Literally the next morning woke up with an email saying they have made the requested changes and I also would be getting a refund for the difference! I never would’ve known the difference to be honest. Very cool and can’t wait to get them in!!!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful Flowers

My daughter chose your Fiesta collection for her bouquets, cake flowers, and boutonnières. We received SO MANY COMPLIMENTS! I was eager to tell everyone who asked where we got them and how EASY it was to put together ourselves, and how easy it was to communicate with you. I would recommend your company to anyone looking to save some money on beautiful wedding flowers.

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Bloominous 16
    Bloominous 17
  • Courtney

Courtney Mowen · Married on 08/31/2019

Everything was perfect!

If you are a DIY bride, you should have no fear ordering Bloominous flowers! They arrived on time, looked perfect upon opening, perked up quickly in water, and stayed beautiful days after the wedding! My finished bouquets didn’t look 100% like the pictures, but with such beautiful flowers, it didn’t even matter. I kept my bouquets in a cooler with ice for transport and it worked great! The staff were happy to customize my order when I requested substituting greens. We had a wonderful experience using Bloominous!

Sent on 09/07/2019
    Bloominous 18
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect flowers for the perfect day

I couldn’t have been more pleased with how our wedding flowers turned out! We spent a day assembling bouquets, boutonnières, and various other arrangements. Rachel was amazing to work with- I told her the vision I had for my wedding day and the flowers and colors she selected could not have been more perfect! I loved the flowers and family and friends have been commenting on how great they looked! Thank you Rachel ❤️

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Bloominous 19
    Bloominous 20
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 08/17/2019

Have fun with it!

I fell in love with the idea of having a mini pineapple in my bouquet; that led me to find Bloominous. I have NO floral experience but I couldn’t get behind the idea of spending $1000+ on something that would die soon after the wedding. We got our bouquets & boutonnières from Bloominous & they were gorgeous. I had an easy time assembling the boutonnières; we even made some design changes on the fly that I ended up liking better for the groomsmen. (They has mini cymbidiums, we added some additional leaves to give them a pineapple vibe) I did have some trouble putting the bouquets together. Luckily, my sister seems to have a knack for it, was able to put together 4 in the time it took me to do 2, as well as put together my bridal bouquet. We got tons of compliments on the flowers. The only con I had was they substituted lotus pods for the poppy pods in the original order. I didn’t love the lotus pods so I didn’t include them in my bouquets, but if you didn’t know they were missing, you’d never be able to tell.
    I also got texts from my designer through out shipping, delivery, and reminders to change the water along with always asking if I had questions or needed help. They couldn’t have been more attentive if they were actually by my side! If you’re patient & creative, I absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 08/22/2019