Bloominous.com Reviews

Bloominous.com 6
Bloominous.com 7
  • Mayra

Mayra · Getting married on 11/28/2020

Hired and at half the price of everyone else

So my sister introduced me to Bloominous. I wanted flowers but I didn’t want the price tag. They quoted me at 1/2 the price and it was for full service. I chose two of their designs and I was sent flower selections for Bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquet, boutonniere corsage, and our table centerpieces. It was really easy.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Raelene Schulmeister · Getting married on 02/03/2020

Great product and even better service!

Choosing to use Bloominous for an event was such a great choice! The product arrive ON TIME, communication was prompt and direct and the florals were beautiful quality!
    I wouldn't hesitate to use them for a wedding or any event in the future!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Bloominous.com 8
  • Katherine

Katherine Gerard · Getting married on 10/04/2019

perfect for on a budget, creative brides

They were very quick to respond and answer ALL questions and confusions I have with flowers. They gave great suggestions. They gave detail oriented instructions for how to assemble flowers (saved a lot of money by putting together our own arraignments). Still waiting for the flowers to come in for the big day but based on the service thus far, I have no worries.

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Cooper · Getting married on 09/14/2019

So Cool!!!

I'm so excited to be working with bloominous for my wedding flowers. They are matching me with a designer to achieve the look I'm going for. Wayyyyyyyy more affordable then going to a flower designer locally! So thankful to have found them!

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Getting married on 08/31/2019

So far amazing!

It was super easy to order all of the flowers that I’ll need for my wedding. The color match perfectly! I realized I ordered 3 of the same corsages so I contacted them via chat to see if I could change to of them for different ones. The chat said they were closed and would reach out. Literally the next morning woke up with an email saying they have made the requested changes and I also would be getting a refund for the difference! I never would’ve known the difference to be honest. Very cool and can’t wait to get them in!!!

Sent on 04/06/2019
  • Gunnabeaburch

Alba · Getting married on 07/10/2019

What a neat idea

I think this is an excellent way to "cut out the middle man" when planning floral arrangements for a wedding. Although it requires a little extra work on your part, it drastically cuts the floral bill which is a bonus for any bride and groom on a tighter budget.

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 05/03/2019

Wonderful Service

I decided to go with Bloominous due to my bridesmaids and I being very crafty. I love that we are able to put the bouquets together while spending quality time together. Bailey at Bloominous is awesome! She is very responsive and has answered everyone of my questions. Paying for the flowers is very easy as they give you the option to split the payment into 2. It is very cost efficient. Working with their designers allows you to create your vision for you big day. I can't wait to receive my flowers for my big day.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Jamie Lawson · Married on 03/18/2019

Full Service!

They now offer FULL Service in some cities! My company did a job for them last week and it was so much fun! The bride was able to make her selections online and still have professional hand delivered flowers for her special day! The flowers arrived fresh and beautiful. What a fun experience!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Arianna · Married on 03/03/2019

Best DIY part of my wedding

Putting the flowers together was not as easy as it seemed but the came out beautifully and the price was so worth it!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Bloominous.com 9
    Bloominous.com 10
    Bloominous.com 11

Caitlin · Married on 02/23/2019

February 23, 2019 Wedding

– Bloominous provided flowers for my wedding in Kalispell, Montana. Flying flowers in from another state made me slightly apprehensive but the contact with the team at bloominous put my fears at ease. They worked with me directly to come up with a vision I had, even though it was outside of their regular collection. Ordering from them cut my floral costs in half and when I opened my boxes I was not disappointed. Keep in mind the flowers are DIY, you will need to assemble your flowers, or hire a local florist. I wanted to have the hands on creative control so I made my own designs for the most part but they also have options to create arrangements from there website. I used their design and instruction for the boutonnieres and found the directions easy to follow with the end result coming out flawlessly. 10 out of 10 would recommend Rachael from the bloominious team for all your floral needs. She really helped make my day unique and special. – Wedding, February 23, 2019

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Bloominous.com 12
    Bloominous.com 13

Tracy · Married on 02/23/2019

Fantastic service and product

Bloominous was fantastic. The flowers were beautiful and we had so much fun putting the bouquets together. I worked with Candice and she was amazing at helping me get exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Leanna · Married on 12/30/2018

Wedding Flowers

The ordering process was really easy and they were very nice to accommodate my special requests. The flowers were beautiful but I mainly got greenery in my big box. Making bouquets was a fun process for my bridesmaids and I the day before. I am an art teacher and often craft so I probably wouldn’t recommend making your our boutonnières and corsages to everyone because my bridesmaids could not help with those because they got too frustersated (so you need to have the right temperament) but I really enjoyed it and only screamed once haha Everything turned out beautiful though, just be sure to follow all the directions!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Julia · Married on 11/10/2018

Worked out great

I was nervous to get all my wedding flowers from an online vendor like this, but it ended up working out perfectly! I felt like Bloominous had the best, most attractive and unusual flower collections that allowed us to go outside the more classic white roses, white hydrangeas, etc. for something that matched my color scheme and my vision.
    Everything except the anemones for my boutonnieres arrived in good shape - when I let them know about the damaged flowers and sent a photo, they refunded me the full cost. The corsages relied on glue dots and unfortunately fell apart after being worn out in the freezing cold for a while. But I don't think that's the fault of the company.
    All the directions were clear and the list of which flower was which was extremely useful. We got the ladies of the family together to assemble the flowers and have a nice lunch, so it was a fun little event. Though, I was lucky to have a former florist help us with assembling everything! I think we would have managed without her, but we were able to get a more professional look than we might have accomplished on our own.
    Overall it worked out very well and my flowers were beautiful! If you're okay with putting in the work, I'd recommend.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Nicolette · Married on 11/10/2018

So easy to DIY your flowers with this amazing company!

As someone who didn’t want to spend a ton on flowers but also likes to do some crafts, Bloominous was perfect for my wedding! They have beautiful collections to choose from, and they are extremely customizable. They send everything 3 days ahead of time and give instructions on assembly, a diagram with pictures of everything in your box, and organize the flowers for you. They have all the ribbons and pins and tape included, so all you have to do is assemble! The flowers looked absolutely gorgeous the day of, and people thought they were professionally done! Only complaint I have is that the glue dots failed for the corsages even when we bought more dots - highly suggest looking into other fastening options! Big thanks to you all though! We loved the flowers!

Sent on 11/22/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Experience

Bloominous was so fun to work with! They made my very simple but unique vision come to life better than I ever could have expected. I, non-traditionally, did not want to carry florals but instead a large, lush green bouquet full of eucalyptus and other greens but did not want succulents. It was a little bit of a mix of two of their pre-designed options. I worked with one of their designers and she made my vision a reality. And it was SO EASY to assemble once the package arrived. Everyone was shocked when they learned that I had made my and my maid of honor's bouquet myself. If you want to save a little money and still come out with amazing florals, go with Bloominous

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Bloominous.com 14
    Bloominous.com 15
    Bloominous.com 16

Laura Wiske · Married on 11/09/2018

Perfect for any bride

My wedding was small and we were on a limited budget. After calling a few local florist shops I knew I needed to think outside the box. My sister found this site and after reading the reviews I decided to take a chance and order my bouquets from Bloominous. I am so glad I did! They were absolutely beautiful and no one could believe we had done them ourselves. It was fun to put them together and very easy. The step by step guide was simple and easy to follow. I would recommend this option to ANY bride. The customer service was amazing, very helpful and quick to respond to any of my questions. They even made a follow up call once my flowers were delivered to make sure my order was correct. I was so impressed. I couldn't be more pleased with this company, the quality of the flowers and the price, 5 stars all around!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kayleann · Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding flowers

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! They were sent well wrapped and in less than 24 hrs. Such sweet women, they are amazing!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/28/2018

Beautiful, Budget DIY Flowers

I ordered my bridal bouquet, four boutonnieres, and two corsages from Bloominous. I decided to use Bloominous because of the cost, I was quoted around $1500 for all the flowers I needed at a local florist, but I was able to use Bloominous and Sam’s Club which cost only $300. All the flowers arrived on time and were really pretty and I liked how I was able to mix and match my flowers due to the size of my order.
    I wish they did was elaborate on the instructions on how to set everything up. The instructions included with your order, especially for the corsages, are very basic and do not really help at all. Also, there are no pictures of what they end product should look like, so we kept having to go back to the website to see if we were doing it right. It would have been helpful to have those pictures included.
    Overall, I would recommend Bloominous to a DIY bride or budget bride as these flowers are a great deal and are beautiful, but definitely require some patience and skill.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Amy

Amy Lyall · Married on 10/27/2018

Great product and service!

I ended up considering Bloominous when my initial floral plans fell through. I actually contacted another DIY company but didn't hear a response. The customer service reps at Bloominous were responsive, very professional and easy to work with. I loved that I didn't have to order a minimum amount. I only ended up using them for 2 bouquets, 2 boutonnieres, hair flowers and a mix of customized centerpiece flowers. The product arrived on time and everything opened beautifully! They let me swap out colors and customize my bouquets at no additional cost, which was a huge bonus. I watched some videos and even practiced as an activity during my bridal shower. If you're handy and comfortable with a DIY project, I highly recommend them and it was a huge savings!!

Sent on 02/09/2019
    Bloominous.com 17
    Bloominous.com 18
    Bloominous.com 19
  • Laurel

Laurel · Married on 10/13/2018

Worth the effort, great way to save on flowers

I had a very positive experience with Bloominous, starting with the customer service, which is honestly exceptional. They pair you with a rep as soon as you order (you can also work with a designer to customize their existing collections), and that person walks you through the protocol over the phone, follows up, texts you as soon as the flowers are delivered to see how you're doing, and is on call for any questions you have. I had to add flowers to my order after the fact, and my rep Lauren handled everything for me without a hitch--it's as personalized an experience as you can get without a full service florist.

I ordered my bouquet and several boutonniere kits from the Fairy Dust collection, which matched my colors pretty spot-on. Instead of getting bridesmaid bouquets from the same collection, I opted for their 'Farmer's Market' option, from which you can buy bulk flowers of all kinds. I stuck to many of the same roses and fillers as in Fairy Dust, but added some fun stuff like Wax Flower and my own dried lavender. Everything ended up looking beautiful, and each maid had a bouquet that matched her energy. I'm so happy and proud of the results.

Key takeaways:
    *Bloominous saved us a ton of money over traditional flowers, especially given that many florists have minimums and I only wanted bouquets/boutonnieres
    *This takes a LOT of time and careful attention, and is not to be undertaken lightly. However, if you're taking time off work before the wedding and need to keep your hands busy, and you have an ounce of creativity, it's really satisfying (and not too terribly difficult) to design your own bouquet. This is in now way to devalue the incredible work done by floral designers, but a comforting thought for those who just can't shell out the bucks.
    *Cat owners, do your research before ordering to determine what plants are toxic to your furbabies! We knew ahead of time that we had to go to great lengths to keep eucalyptus away from our boys, and a little vigilance goes a long way given that the flowers arrive ~3 days prior to your event.
    *Have help! Lots of help! Plan for lots of trips to the craft store to get extra floral tape, rubber bands, and garden shears. If you can, designate a flower captain who is not you! Have a plan for transportation of the flowers.

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Bloominous.com 20

Dana · Married on 10/06/2018

I loved my flowers from bloominous! Rachel was so helpful and never was bothered when I asked her to make changes for me. She created a beautiful custom bouquet for me! My bridesmaids and I had so much fun putting them together. Great experience!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Bloominous.com 21
    Bloominous.com 22

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Bloominous is the place to go to for your flowers. I was a little worried in the beginning but everything went so smoothly. Bloominous kept in contact the entire time, letting me know the flowers had been shipped, making sure I received them, making sure I liked all of them, and even said I could contact them if I needed any help when putting them together. Making everything was so much easier than I imagined and every piece turned out so beautiful. I have a couple friends getting married next year, who are wanting to use Bloominous now too because they saw how beautiful they looked. We couldn’t be happier and would definitely choose Bloominous again!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Bloominous.com 23
    Bloominous.com 24
    Bloominous.com 25

Amy · Married on 10/06/2018

Honestly the best decision I made for my bouquets for my wedding, and it looked SO professional and 3x the price than it actually was through bloominous. They made my flower building was very easy! In fact, the whole process was easy: first by designing any alterations you want to your bouquet after choosing one of their collections with one of their florists and then having multiple follow-through in the day leading up to the event. Their customer service was such that I felt very well supported by them, and I trusted them and their delivery. I was totally correct in doing so, since everything went very smoothly including the delivery being on time and the flowers perfectly wrapped and in excellent condition. They even put ice packs into the packaging. Definitely highly recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Aubree

Aubree · Married on 09/30/2018

Amazing DIY flowers

We were a bit skeptical and nervous about doing our own flowers, but ultimately the affordability of the option won out. The team was great to work with, we customized the package until it was exactly what we wanted. Flowers arrived on time in great condition. With a team of family and friends, we got all the flowers done (no centerpieces) in just over 3 hours. It was a fun activity to do with the bridal party the day before the wedding, and we ended up with beautiful flowers for everyone!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Bloominous.com 26
    Bloominous.com 27
    Bloominous.com 28
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/30/2018

Affordable and EASY!

We did not have a large wedding. We did a small Sunday afternoon garden wedding with wine and dessert after the ceremony. Bloominous was perfect for me! They were extremely helpful and professional. They brought my ideas to life and made it easy and stress free. They were very affordable and if you are a fairly creative person then you will enjoy assembling the flowers just how you want them! I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 01/10/2019