Bloominous Reviews

433 Reviews for Bloominous

• Mary

Mary Quismondo · Getting married on 04/24/2021

Bloominous

Very attentive. Got a response quickly regarding inquiries all the time.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 01/16/2021

Initial consultation

I had my initial consultation(s) with Aida from bloominous about a month ago. The reason I made the word consultation plural is because of how many times I changed my mind and flip flopped between ideas and prices, enough times to drive myself crazy! Aida wasn’t even phased and responded to every back and forth email efficiently and reassuringly!

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Kara

Kara Hager · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Perfect flowers for the perfect day!

Working with Rachel was a very seamless process. I told her a little about my vision for my big day, and it truly came to life. I had my mom, sister-in-law, and aunt over for an afternoon to work on our flowers, and we were amazed at the freshness, colors, and how well the arrangements came together! I would highly recommend this service to any bride. The vision you have for your wedding flowers will come to life. Guests were shocked that we arranged all of the flowers ourselves!

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Nerrlie

Nerrlie · Getting married on 12/01/2020

Every thing was excellent and so amazingly planned out!

Everything was so planned out and amazing. They tell you exactly how everything is going to go and arrive and how to prepare your flowers. It was so affordable and have already recommended to 3 of my friends getting married next year!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Mayra

Mayra · Getting married on 11/28/2020

Hired and at half the price of everyone else

So my sister introduced me to Bloominous. I wanted flowers but I didn’t want the price tag. They quoted me at 1/2 the price and it was for full service. I chose two of their designs and I was sent flower selections for Bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquet, boutonniere corsage, and our table centerpieces. It was really easy.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Shannon Dotzel · Getting married on 10/31/2020

So far I'm impressed!

Bloominous has been great to work with so far! They're always available if I have questions or requests and were really helpful in customizing my collection. I can't wait to see the flowers and how they turn out!

• Hannah

Hannah Reams · Getting married on 10/10/2020

So so Happy!

Aida was amazingly helpful in assisting me make the perfect order for my special day! I couldn't be happier with Bloominous they were professional and helpful with quick response times and at a really reasonable rate! I'm getting my dream flowers for $500!

• Kristin

Kristin Weisell · Getting married on 10/10/2020

12/10...and we've just started!

My wedding is next year, but this has already been the decision I'm most excited about! We don't have a huge floral budget, so seeing Bloominous prices was amazing! They're incredibly flexible and can customize with no problem! Cammi has patiently and thoroughly worked with me on changes, and even accommodated a special family tradition :) She's been an angel! I cannot wait to work further with Bloominous for my big day! You will NOT regret booking them!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Kaitlin · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Amazing customer service

Catherine, honestly, has had the best customer service I’ve experienced in a long time.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Younkin · Getting married on 09/25/2020

Aida has been a dream to work with. She’s been attentive, and quick to answer any and all of my questions.

I can’t say enough about how easy this process has been so far!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Allie

Allie Huelsman · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Look no further!!!

I worked with Aida to put together a design proposal. She was SO responsive and SO helpful I am blown away. And I can definitely confirm that their sevices (even full service) is about 50% less cost-wise than ANYWHERE else I looked. Trust me, you will be SO happy you went with them. I can't wait to see the flowers in person and share pictures with all of you! Thanks Aida and team, y'all are awesome

Sent on 10/15/2019

Madalyn Gordon · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Beautiful choices!

I'm very excited for my flowers. They work through every aspect of the design process to get you exactly what you want.

• Tasha

Tasha Allmon · Getting married on 07/03/2020

DIY Wedding Flowers

Buying flowers online had me a little nervous, but I went for it anyways to make my wedding budge. The ordering process was easy and fun. The staff were very helpful and quick to respond. I was given information when needed and when I got my flowers a few days before the wedding I had Family help put everything together. I was a little over whelmed when I got the flowers but my bouquets and Arbor turned out great! I just suggest having a creative person help put everything together as it can be a little over whelming to do it alone.

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Madison

Madison Scoggins · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Cammie- Florals

Cammie was so great to work with! The prices are very reasonable and the flowers are beautiful!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Chenoa

Chenoa · Married on 02/28/2020

Great customer service!

I really enjoyed using Bloominous’s DIY flower option, there were very friendly, helpful and there to answer any questions we had. I highly recommend this company for anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Zoé

Zoé · Married on 02/22/2020

Aaaah-mazing

My wedding is in February 2020, so i haven't received my flowers yet of course [posting 8/29/19], but I will say that the communication process and picking out everything WAS SO EASY and not stressful at all! I had a very specific vision I wanted executed with my flowers and with certain pieces, and they made it so easy. SO EASY. AND AFFORDABLE!!! Like seriously, they've exceeded my expectations by far and i haven't even gotten my flowers yet.

[3/8/2020] coming back to finish my review! Flowers were beautiful and assembly process was easy enough. You do need some sort of common sense to assemble the flowers - and multiple people are always a plus. Very happy with our flowers! We had my bridal bouquet, hoop bouquets, boutonnières, cake flowers, and a large centerpiece arrangement.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Erica

Erica White · Married on 02/15/2020

One of My Favorite Vendors!

Working with Bloominous was such a great experience. Finally an option for flowers that doesn't have to cost brides thousands of dollars! I opted for the full service package and I was extremely happy with the end result! What I wanted wasn't their typical experience as I wanted custom colors and arrangements they don't see too often, but they took all my design inspo into consideration and created a package that was perfect for me and the ambiance of my wedding. Local florists in Jax had a MINIMUM of $3500 and I got everything I wanted from Bloominous for under 3K. Thank you times a million!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Raelene Schulmeister · Married on 02/03/2020

Great product and even better service!

Choosing to use Bloominous for an event was such a great choice! The product arrive ON TIME, communication was prompt and direct and the florals were beautiful quality!
    I wouldn't hesitate to use them for a wedding or any event in the future!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Webb · Married on 01/10/2020

Beautiful and tailored to my wedding!

Working with Bloominous on my wedding flowers was a wonderful experience. I was initially drawn in by their beautifully designed collections on their website, and they were so willing to work with me on keeping the design and feeling of the collection I loved, while adjusting the colors to match my wedding. The flowers turned out absolutely beautiful. I kept my bouquet to dry, and many of my guests took the centerpieces home as well to display in their homes afterward. I would recommend Bloominous to anyone looking for affordable, beautiful flowers for their wedding.

Sent on 02/27/2020

Michelle · Married on 12/07/2019

Quick response and attention to detail

I just booked them for my wedding in December and I can't wait to see how everything turns out!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Allison Oakey · Married on 11/23/2019

Affordable & great quality

I had a great and easy phone meeting with a designer - Shiloh about 8 months before my wedding. Between that call and the month before the wedding (30 day deadline for changes) I probably changed my mind 7 different times, and Shiloh was very responsive and accommodating with each adjustment. I was SO nervous the day the flowers came in, but 2 of my bridesmaids and myself put everything together with no issues the Friday morning before my Saturday afternoon wedding - we had everything together in about 3.5 hours. They provided more than enough flowers and everything turned out beautifully! Bloominous allowed me to surpass my floral expectations at a fraction of the costs of a florist!!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Amber Sheline · Married on 11/16/2019

The best experience

I had been struggling to find florals that were affordable and the color scheme I wanted. A friend told be about this company and they are amazing!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Lacie

Lacie · Married on 11/16/2019

Our flowers for our wedding were perfect

We did the DIY package and it worked out perfectly. We were able to have the flowers delivered and stored at our venue, which made things easier. Also, the instructions were very helpful and allowed us to make the dreamiest bouquets and bountineers. The loose flowers worked perfectly for the cake and the table decor.

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Taryn

Taryn · Married on 11/09/2019

Fantastic!

My flowers turned out so perfect! I couldn’t have imagined a more beautiful combination. I did the DIY package and it was a great bonding experience with my family building the bouquets. Love love love!

Sent on 11/11/2019