Bloominous.com Reviews

Bloominous.com 6
Bloominous.com 7
  • Mayra

Mayra · Getting married on 11/28/2020

Hired and at half the price of everyone else

So my sister introduced me to Bloominous. I wanted flowers but I didn’t want the price tag. They quoted me at 1/2 the price and it was for full service. I chose two of their designs and I was sent flower selections for Bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquet, boutonniere corsage, and our table centerpieces. It was really easy.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Raelene Schulmeister · Getting married on 02/03/2020

Great product and even better service!

Choosing to use Bloominous for an event was such a great choice! The product arrive ON TIME, communication was prompt and direct and the florals were beautiful quality!
    I wouldn't hesitate to use them for a wedding or any event in the future!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Bloominous.com 8
  • Katherine

Katherine Gerard · Getting married on 10/04/2019

perfect for on a budget, creative brides

They were very quick to respond and answer ALL questions and confusions I have with flowers. They gave great suggestions. They gave detail oriented instructions for how to assemble flowers (saved a lot of money by putting together our own arraignments). Still waiting for the flowers to come in for the big day but based on the service thus far, I have no worries.

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Cooper · Getting married on 09/14/2019

So Cool!!!

I'm so excited to be working with bloominous for my wedding flowers. They are matching me with a designer to achieve the look I'm going for. Wayyyyyyyy more affordable then going to a flower designer locally! So thankful to have found them!

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Getting married on 08/31/2019

So far amazing!

It was super easy to order all of the flowers that I’ll need for my wedding. The color match perfectly! I realized I ordered 3 of the same corsages so I contacted them via chat to see if I could change to of them for different ones. The chat said they were closed and would reach out. Literally the next morning woke up with an email saying they have made the requested changes and I also would be getting a refund for the difference! I never would’ve known the difference to be honest. Very cool and can’t wait to get them in!!!

Sent on 04/06/2019
  • Gunnabeaburch

Alba · Getting married on 07/10/2019

What a neat idea

I think this is an excellent way to "cut out the middle man" when planning floral arrangements for a wedding. Although it requires a little extra work on your part, it drastically cuts the floral bill which is a bonus for any bride and groom on a tighter budget.

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/26/2019

Flowers held up beautifully and looked amazing!

Wow I cannot day enough about Bloominous. I went with the DIY option and the flowers were delivered on time, and were so easy to put together. They provided me with enough instructions and guidance to do my centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages on my own with the help of my bridal party. We kept them in a cool basement with no sunlight and put the arrangements together two days before the wedding. They held up beautifully and everyone thought we had a professional florist! The customer service throughout the process to select the flowers/quantities was absolutely seamless and they responded so quickly to any questions. I would recommend for a mid to small wedding (I had 125 guests) but any wedding larger may need the full service. There are more flowers than you expect, especially if you are transferring them from one place to another.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2019

Beautiful flowers

Worked with us to develop a perfect style. If something wasn’t right, they sent the corrected item the next day.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 05/18/2019

Inexpensive and beautiful flowers

Bloominous was inexpensive but still delivered incredible quality flowers for my wedding. I had a fun time putting together all of the arrangements. Although it took a couple of hours, the instructions were easy to follow, and it was not difficult to put the flowers together at all. I love how my flowers turned out!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Felyn

Felyn · Married on 05/04/2019

Would do it again!

This is great for brides that want to find a cheaper option and is not afraid of a little DIY. Bloominous service was FANTASTIC. The customized my flowers based on what I wanted. Their responses were always very prompt and they were really good at doing customization to their preset floral designs to accommodate my wedding theme. I was very nervous to do DIY flower as my wedding was a destination wedding but Bloominous helped me all the way. Advice from a bride to future bride, when using Bloominous for a destination wedding, be sure you either have an address to have your flowers delivered to 3 days prior to wedding or you will lose your right to have replacement flowers, should you need it. This was my biggest headache but we ultimately agreed to me picking up the order from FedEx office - worked out just well. I would recommend Bloominous anytime.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Bloominous.com 9
    Bloominous.com 10
  • Tabitha

Tabitha · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding Bouqets

We used them for our bouqets. Very easy DIY flowers. They included everything you needed as well as very detailes instructions.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/04/2019

Great way to cut cost

The flowers came packaged safely. The directions were very clear and it was fun to get creative. The flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/03/2019

Wonderful Service

I decided to go with Bloominous due to my bridesmaids and I being very crafty. I love that we are able to put the bouquets together while spending quality time together. Bailey at Bloominous is awesome! She is very responsive and has answered everyone of my questions. Paying for the flowers is very easy as they give you the option to split the payment into 2. It is very cost efficient. Working with their designers allows you to create your vision for you big day. I can't wait to receive my flowers for my big day.

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • F

Flyn G · Married on 05/03/2019

Fantastic Experience

I engaged Bloominous for my wedding bouquet, boutonnieres, corsage, cake and hair flowers. I chose the diy option as well. The experienced I had was phenomenal. My Consultant worked with me to customize my flowers to give me the exact feel and color scheme I wanted. They were very flexible to the quantity of flowers which I've changed maybe 10x in the process. I was actually nervous for my flowers since I had a destination wedding and coordination of flower care was tricky for me. We didn't know if we had to buy buckets to fill water, or get vases, or if my flowers would wilt in the heat. Bloominous went above and beyond to help me problem solve in delivering my flowers and with that plan everything went smoothly - the package came with all the flowers intact and beautiful, recipe cards, flower names, and instructions. My advise for incoming brides and grooms are: if doing DIY ...
    1 - ensure you have someone to receive flowers 3 days prior to event
    2 - you will need buckets and friends and family who are passionate over flowers
    3 - be organized

Bloominous.com 14
    Bloominous.com 15
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 04/13/2019

Great mix of DIY and professional

I knew I couldn’t stomach the price of a florist with quotes that went into the thousands and Bloominous delivered! We chose the Gold Rush collection and found it really easy to care for and arrange the flowers once they arrived. We even traveled from Louisiana to Georgia with them and they did great because Bloominous deliberately sends them not quite bloomed.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Bloominous.com 16
  • Jannette

Jannette Vo · Married on 04/05/2019

Very satisfied with my flowers

I received so many compliments on my flowers. I loved how easy it was to assemble. The instructions are straight forward. I can't believe how much I saved. I was able to design my bouquets however I liked and wanted them. The flowers I ordered were affordable and came at a perfect timing. I highly recommend you get your flowers here for your wedding or any special occasions to save you hundreds!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Jamie Lawson · Married on 03/18/2019

Full Service!

They now offer FULL Service in some cities! My company did a job for them last week and it was so much fun! The bride was able to make her selections online and still have professional hand delivered flowers for her special day! The flowers arrived fresh and beautiful. What a fun experience!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Arianna · Married on 03/03/2019

Best DIY part of my wedding

Putting the flowers together was not as easy as it seemed but the came out beautifully and the price was so worth it!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Bloominous.com 17
    Bloominous.com 18
    Bloominous.com 19

Caitlin · Married on 02/23/2019

February 23, 2019 Wedding

– Bloominous provided flowers for my wedding in Kalispell, Montana. Flying flowers in from another state made me slightly apprehensive but the contact with the team at bloominous put my fears at ease. They worked with me directly to come up with a vision I had, even though it was outside of their regular collection. Ordering from them cut my floral costs in half and when I opened my boxes I was not disappointed. Keep in mind the flowers are DIY, you will need to assemble your flowers, or hire a local florist. I wanted to have the hands on creative control so I made my own designs for the most part but they also have options to create arrangements from there website. I used their design and instruction for the boutonnieres and found the directions easy to follow with the end result coming out flawlessly. 10 out of 10 would recommend Rachael from the bloominious team for all your floral needs. She really helped make my day unique and special. – Wedding, February 23, 2019

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Bloominous.com 20
    Bloominous.com 21

Tracy · Married on 02/23/2019

Fantastic service and product

Bloominous was fantastic. The flowers were beautiful and we had so much fun putting the bouquets together. I worked with Candice and she was amazing at helping me get exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Leanna · Married on 12/30/2018

Wedding Flowers

The ordering process was really easy and they were very nice to accommodate my special requests. The flowers were beautiful but I mainly got greenery in my big box. Making bouquets was a fun process for my bridesmaids and I the day before. I am an art teacher and often craft so I probably wouldn’t recommend making your our boutonnières and corsages to everyone because my bridesmaids could not help with those because they got too frustersated (so you need to have the right temperament) but I really enjoyed it and only screamed once haha Everything turned out beautiful though, just be sure to follow all the directions!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Julia · Married on 11/10/2018

Worked out great

I was nervous to get all my wedding flowers from an online vendor like this, but it ended up working out perfectly! I felt like Bloominous had the best, most attractive and unusual flower collections that allowed us to go outside the more classic white roses, white hydrangeas, etc. for something that matched my color scheme and my vision.
    Everything except the anemones for my boutonnieres arrived in good shape - when I let them know about the damaged flowers and sent a photo, they refunded me the full cost. The corsages relied on glue dots and unfortunately fell apart after being worn out in the freezing cold for a while. But I don't think that's the fault of the company.
    All the directions were clear and the list of which flower was which was extremely useful. We got the ladies of the family together to assemble the flowers and have a nice lunch, so it was a fun little event. Though, I was lucky to have a former florist help us with assembling everything! I think we would have managed without her, but we were able to get a more professional look than we might have accomplished on our own.
    Overall it worked out very well and my flowers were beautiful! If you're okay with putting in the work, I'd recommend.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Nicolette · Married on 11/10/2018

So easy to DIY your flowers with this amazing company!

As someone who didn’t want to spend a ton on flowers but also likes to do some crafts, Bloominous was perfect for my wedding! They have beautiful collections to choose from, and they are extremely customizable. They send everything 3 days ahead of time and give instructions on assembly, a diagram with pictures of everything in your box, and organize the flowers for you. They have all the ribbons and pins and tape included, so all you have to do is assemble! The flowers looked absolutely gorgeous the day of, and people thought they were professionally done! Only complaint I have is that the glue dots failed for the corsages even when we bought more dots - highly suggest looking into other fastening options! Big thanks to you all though! We loved the flowers!

Sent on 11/22/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Experience

Bloominous was so fun to work with! They made my very simple but unique vision come to life better than I ever could have expected. I, non-traditionally, did not want to carry florals but instead a large, lush green bouquet full of eucalyptus and other greens but did not want succulents. It was a little bit of a mix of two of their pre-designed options. I worked with one of their designers and she made my vision a reality. And it was SO EASY to assemble once the package arrived. Everyone was shocked when they learned that I had made my and my maid of honor's bouquet myself. If you want to save a little money and still come out with amazing florals, go with Bloominous

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Bloominous.com 22
    Bloominous.com 23
    Bloominous.com 24

Laura Wiske · Married on 11/09/2018

Perfect for any bride

My wedding was small and we were on a limited budget. After calling a few local florist shops I knew I needed to think outside the box. My sister found this site and after reading the reviews I decided to take a chance and order my bouquets from Bloominous. I am so glad I did! They were absolutely beautiful and no one could believe we had done them ourselves. It was fun to put them together and very easy. The step by step guide was simple and easy to follow. I would recommend this option to ANY bride. The customer service was amazing, very helpful and quick to respond to any of my questions. They even made a follow up call once my flowers were delivered to make sure my order was correct. I was so impressed. I couldn't be more pleased with this company, the quality of the flowers and the price, 5 stars all around!

Sent on 11/20/2018