Bloominous.com Reviews

151 Reviews for Bloominous.com

151 Bloominous.com Reviews

Julia · Married on 11/10/2018

Worked out great

I was nervous to get all my wedding flowers from an online vendor like this, but it ended up working out perfectly! I felt like Bloominous had the best, most attractive and unusual flower collections that allowed us to go outside the more classic white roses, white hydrangeas, etc. for something that matched my color scheme and my vision.
    Everything except the anemones for my boutonnieres arrived in good shape - when I let them know about the damaged flowers and sent a photo, they refunded me the full cost. The corsages relied on glue dots and unfortunately fell apart after being worn out in the freezing cold for a while. But I don't think that's the fault of the company.
    All the directions were clear and the list of which flower was which was extremely useful. We got the ladies of the family together to assemble the flowers and have a nice lunch, so it was a fun little event. Though, I was lucky to have a former florist help us with assembling everything! I think we would have managed without her, but we were able to get a more professional look than we might have accomplished on our own.
    Overall it worked out very well and my flowers were beautiful! If you're okay with putting in the work, I'd recommend.

Laura Wiske · Married on 11/09/2018

Perfect for any bride

My wedding was small and we were on a limited budget. After calling a few local florist shops I knew I needed to think outside the box. My sister found this site and after reading the reviews I decided to take a chance and order my bouquets from Bloominous. I am so glad I did! They were absolutely beautiful and no one could believe we had done them ourselves. It was fun to put them together and very easy. The step by step guide was simple and easy to follow. I would recommend this option to ANY bride. The customer service was amazing, very helpful and quick to respond to any of my questions. They even made a follow up call once my flowers were delivered to make sure my order was correct. I was so impressed. I couldn't be more pleased with this company, the quality of the flowers and the price, 5 stars all around!

Kayleann · Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding flowers

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! They were sent well wrapped and in less than 24 hrs. Such sweet women, they are amazing!

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/28/2018

Beautiful, Budget DIY Flowers

I ordered my bridal bouquet, four boutonnieres, and two corsages from Bloominous. I decided to use Bloominous because of the cost, I was quoted around $1500 for all the flowers I needed at a local florist, but I was able to use Bloominous and Sam’s Club which cost only $300. All the flowers arrived on time and were really pretty and I liked how I was able to mix and match my flowers due to the size of my order.
    I wish they did was elaborate on the instructions on how to set everything up. The instructions included with your order, especially for the corsages, are very basic and do not really help at all. Also, there are no pictures of what they end product should look like, so we kept having to go back to the website to see if we were doing it right. It would have been helpful to have those pictures included.
    Overall, I would recommend Bloominous to a DIY bride or budget bride as these flowers are a great deal and are beautiful, but definitely require some patience and skill.

• Laurel

Laurel · Married on 10/13/2018

Worth the effort, great way to save on flowers

I had a very positive experience with Bloominous, starting with the customer service, which is honestly exceptional. They pair you with a rep as soon as you order (you can also work with a designer to customize their existing collections), and that person walks you through the protocol over the phone, follows up, texts you as soon as the flowers are delivered to see how you're doing, and is on call for any questions you have. I had to add flowers to my order after the fact, and my rep Lauren handled everything for me without a hitch--it's as personalized an experience as you can get without a full service florist.

I ordered my bouquet and several boutonniere kits from the Fairy Dust collection, which matched my colors pretty spot-on. Instead of getting bridesmaid bouquets from the same collection, I opted for their 'Farmer's Market' option, from which you can buy bulk flowers of all kinds. I stuck to many of the same roses and fillers as in Fairy Dust, but added some fun stuff like Wax Flower and my own dried lavender. Everything ended up looking beautiful, and each maid had a bouquet that matched her energy. I'm so happy and proud of the results.

Key takeaways:
    *Bloominous saved us a ton of money over traditional flowers, especially given that many florists have minimums and I only wanted bouquets/boutonnieres
    *This takes a LOT of time and careful attention, and is not to be undertaken lightly. However, if you're taking time off work before the wedding and need to keep your hands busy, and you have an ounce of creativity, it's really satisfying (and not too terribly difficult) to design your own bouquet. This is in now way to devalue the incredible work done by floral designers, but a comforting thought for those who just can't shell out the bucks.
    *Cat owners, do your research before ordering to determine what plants are toxic to your furbabies! We knew ahead of time that we had to go to great lengths to keep eucalyptus away from our boys, and a little vigilance goes a long way given that the flowers arrive ~3 days prior to your event.
    *Have help! Lots of help! Plan for lots of trips to the craft store to get extra floral tape, rubber bands, and garden shears. If you can, designate a flower captain who is not you! Have a plan for transportation of the flowers.

Bloominous.com 1

Dana · Married on 10/06/2018

I loved my flowers from bloominous! Rachel was so helpful and never was bothered when I asked her to make changes for me. She created a beautiful custom bouquet for me! My bridesmaids and I had so much fun putting them together. Great experience!!!

Bloominous.com 2
    Bloominous.com 3

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Bloominous is the place to go to for your flowers. I was a little worried in the beginning but everything went so smoothly. Bloominous kept in contact the entire time, letting me know the flowers had been shipped, making sure I received them, making sure I liked all of them, and even said I could contact them if I needed any help when putting them together. Making everything was so much easier than I imagined and every piece turned out so beautiful. I have a couple friends getting married next year, who are wanting to use Bloominous now too because they saw how beautiful they looked. We couldn’t be happier and would definitely choose Bloominous again!

Bloominous.com 4
    Bloominous.com 5
    Bloominous.com 6

Amy · Married on 10/06/2018

Honestly the best decision I made for my bouquets for my wedding, and it looked SO professional and 3x the price than it actually was through bloominous. They made my flower building was very easy! In fact, the whole process was easy: first by designing any alterations you want to your bouquet after choosing one of their collections with one of their florists and then having multiple follow-through in the day leading up to the event. Their customer service was such that I felt very well supported by them, and I trusted them and their delivery. I was totally correct in doing so, since everything went very smoothly including the delivery being on time and the flowers perfectly wrapped and in excellent condition. They even put ice packs into the packaging. Definitely highly recommend!

• Aubree

Aubree · Married on 09/30/2018

Amazing DIY flowers

We were a bit skeptical and nervous about doing our own flowers, but ultimately the affordability of the option won out. The team was great to work with, we customized the package until it was exactly what we wanted. Flowers arrived on time in great condition. With a team of family and friends, we got all the flowers done (no centerpieces) in just over 3 hours. It was a fun activity to do with the bridal party the day before the wedding, and we ended up with beautiful flowers for everyone!

Bloominous.com 7
    Bloominous.com 8
    Bloominous.com 9
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/29/2018

Great alternative to a florist!

I knew from the beginning of wedding planning that I didn't want to hire a traditional florist--I wanted more control over the final product and also didn't want to spend a fortune. However, having fresh, beautiful flowers was very important to me, and Bloominous didn't disappoint! The designs shown on their website are very good representations of the final product, with prices that are far lower than a florist. Their website and customer service reps are very helpful--a call was scheduled for the week of delivery to go over instructions, and my emails with follow-up questions were answered promptly. All but one flower made the trip without any damage, and we even ended up with a few extra stems that went into a small bouquet to decorate the head table. Our flowers were gorgeous on the wedding day and even a few days after, and we had a lot of fun putting them together. Would highly recommend Bloominous!

• Sara

Sara · Married on 09/22/2018

Exceeded my Expectations!

I absolutely loved my flowers! The quality and colors were fantastic! The availability of buying what I wanted in bulk, totally gave me the opportunity to capture the look that I was going for. I did not choose to go with their designer because I wanted to do it myself, but There are designers to assist you at no extra charge:) Make sure that you have help to pull leaves and clip thorns, because this took the bulk of my time. So worth it though! I got flowers for my cake, bouquets, boutonnieres, 16 centerpieces, arch, and 2 large vases and spent way less than $900! Once again, their selection is great, quality, and delivered perfectly.

Bloominous.com 10
    Bloominous.com 11
    Bloominous.com 12

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2018

I could NOT be happier with this company! They made my wedding flower dreams come true at a truely affordable price! My girls and I loved putting the flowers together, we made a day of it and had so much fun!

Bloominous.com 13
  • Lucy

Lucy Holliday · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing Flowers delivered across the country!

I was a little nervous about mailing flowers from California to North Carolina but it was honestly a great experience! They were so gorgeous and I received a lot of compliments on them. They did take a few hours to put the bouquets together but I had a great crew of ladies who made it happen. I know we saved a lot of money by using Bloominous and we had a great experience!

Pamela · Married on 09/02/2018

You know those arrangements you see on Pinterest when planning a wedding? That’s what you are gonna get if you hire Bloominous. The best part? You can get that for a fair price.

I was scared about our flower situation because everyone we contacted wanted to charge us a LOT of money. I knew the flower industry is one of the most expensive things for a wedding but since we had something simple in mind I was really not expecting to be charged $200 for a centerpiece with one flower.

At some point I decided to go with bulky flowers but was not completely happy since I would have to think about styles, matching colors and etc very close to the wedding day. It was just a stress I didn’t wanna go through.

I found Bloominous by luck on Instagram and I did some research on wedding forums and finally contacted them. Their collections are breathtaking and their pricing fair.

They were very soliciting with my questions and after the payment they schedule a call to explain me things like how to prepare for my shipment, store the flowers and put them together.

The only 2 things I didn’t like was that 1) I had the impression that they would send very clear instructions about each bouquet, but they sent something more general like how to assemble the flowers and make them look good. This was not a major problem for us because my bridesmaid were amazing helping putting everything together and we just had to look the image on their website and make the bouquets look like that. and 2) our succulents didn’t survive to the be part of my bouquet, I think they are just very delicate and they were damaged when they arrived so probably a problem with shipment.

Anyways, I loved how our floral come out and I was very happy with the results. Bloominous contributed to make my special day even more special and I recommend them if you care about looks and your pocket.

Allison Christie · Married on 09/02/2018

Everything was perfect - they're truly the best.

I just cannot say enough great things about my experience with Bloominous. The designer I worked with was awesome, she worked closely and patiently with me to ensure that the end combination of greens + flowers was perfectly customized to my vision. And she was just a joy to work with! We tried both their full service option & DIY and am so happy we did --- my bridesmaids loved making their bouquets, but it was SO nice having the centerpieces, garland, and my bouquet pre-made. And I absolutely LOVED my bouquet. It was even more perfect than I could have hoped for with the right amount of succulents and flowers. They thought of and took care of everything. Not to mention, when I ran the numbers, it saved me over 30% other ones using Bloominous. One of the best decisions we made in planning!

Taunya · Married on 08/18/2018

I was really concerned contacting this vendor as I only needed a bouquet for me and my MOH. I thought with such a small order they’d either tell me they couldn’t help me, or not pay attention to my requests. I was wrong. I really enjoyed working with Candice. I needed bouquets that were non-toxic for cats. She said she already had a list and looked up flowers/plants just to be sure. She also took time to answer all my questions. She was super understanding when I saw the bouquet she suggested and I told her I’d fallen in love with a different bouquet. We talked about substitutions and made sure to mention the pricing differences, which I greatly appreciated. Just a really great experience overall.

Taunya · Married on 08/18/2018

I was so excited to find this website. The information I received to all of my questions was so helpful. I totally changed my mind about what flowers I wanted about a month before the wedding. They were great helping me get the changes made. The instructions were fantastic. I’d just like to reiterate - don’t overcrowd the flowers! I did and I also didn’t verify all stems were in the water. Totally my bad, but the bouquets still turned out amazing. I only ordered a bouquet for me and one bridesmaids bouquet.

Bloominous.com 14
    Bloominous.com 19
    Bloominous.com 20
    Bloominous.com 21

Sierra · Married on 08/04/2018

I can't say enough about this company! I am planning a destination wedding and was having a lot of trouble getting information from my venue. Rachel Carlson at Bloominous was so helpful in making changes to my order and meeting my budget. When information suddenly changed, she responded quickly and made adjustments right away. Best wedding vendor I have worked with so far! Thanks so much!

Mary · Married on 07/21/2018

Lauren went out of our way tp make sure our flowers were delivered in a timely manner. Flowers were beautiful.

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

Bloominous's customer service is exceptional, taking away most of the stress of ordering your wedding flowers online, hoping they show up alive and in one piece. I ran into a couple issues with UPS the Thursday before my wedding, but Bloominous was there for me through every step of the process. I truly enjoyed working with them, and I would recommend them to anyone wanting to save a little money on their flower arrangements.

Disclaimer: I took a class at my local florist before assembling my own bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding, so I had a little experience arranging flowers before receiving my wedding flowers in the mail. I'd recommend doing something similar or getting one of Bloominous's practice kits so you feel confident when you receive your flowers a couple days before your event!

Katie · Married on 06/29/2018

I have been working with Candice Richter at Bloominous.com, and she has been so fantastic through every step! She helped me customize the Fairy Dust collection to create my ideal arrangements. She made great suggestions and helped me work within my budget. I must have changed my order at least five times, and she was always so understanding and happy to help! Her customer service is outstanding! I have complete confidence that my flowers are going to be stunning at my wedding in two weeks!!! Thank you Candice!!

Mary Jo · Married on 06/16/2018

Best bargain of my wedding! My bouquet was what I wanted, not some cookie cutter design. Pretty easy to arrange with their directions.

Kindra · Married on 06/09/2018

Loved the flowers they turned out beautiful for my wedding.

Bloominous.com 22
    Bloominous.com 23
    Bloominous.com 24
    Bloominous.com 25

Linda · Married on 06/02/2018

The customer service we received from this company was amazing! The flowers were beautiful and so fresh! Rachel was so helpful with ideas and the quantities needed. Everyone at the wedding commented on the flowers!

Bloominous.com 26
    Bloominous.com 27
    Bloominous.com 28

Kaitlin · Married on 05/26/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Bloominous. A close friend volunteered to do my flowers immediately after I got engaged, and after looking at many different options for buying bulk flowers myself, I'm thrilled I went with Bloominous. We did the Gold Rush collection and all of the flowers, vases, and garlands were absolutely beautiful. It was a lot of work for my friend (he wanted to do it all by himself!) but he had a great time doing it and said it was a wonderful experience! They complimented our venue beautifully and all of our guests complimented them. The correspondence with Rachel couldn't have been easier. It felt like a very personalized experience and all in all this cost about half as much as hiring a professional florist in Brooklyn would have cost! Photos by Justin McCallum.

Bloominous.com 29