112 Reviews for Bloominous.com

Non-Floral (5)
Flower Petals (4)
Consultations (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Bloominous was a life saver! I wanted a certain look with my flowers, but having a destination wedding meant it was difficult to work with florists from afar. Plus, I only wanted bouquets for myself and my 5 bridesmaids, but most florists wanted to offer packages with much, much more. Bloominous allowed me to pick the look of my flowers, which I absolutely loved (shoutout to having 2 adorable succulents in my bouquet!). The kit came with everything I needed and with the help of my mom and family friend, we got the bouquets put together in about 2 hours. I absolutely loved how my bouquet turned out and loved that it was a little extra special because I put it together.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets

I worked with Rachel Carlson from January until my wedding at the end of April. She was seriously amazing. I had a little freak out and switched flowers in February. She wasn't annoyed by my (incessant) emailing and worked with me until all of my worries were eased. My biggest worry during the whole wedding planning process. I would highly recommend Rachel Carlson and Bloominous.com for their customer service, high quality product, and their amazing prices.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Delivery

Absolutely in love with our flowers! It was such an easy process and so much more affordable than any florists in our area. Saved us hundreds!

Profile Picture Morgan , 4/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Bloominous not only provided wonderful flowers, but an experience. We had family, friends, and neighbors come over and we had a blast putting our bouquet's together by following their step-by-step instructions. My family members were skeptical to me hiring a company that supports DIY for wedding flowers, but the end result was wonderful and easy to create! We used them for a ton of things (flowers were a big part of my day) and I was thrilled to have them at a reasonable cost!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 3/25/18, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Event Design

I was looking for flowers on a budget, and this was such a great choice! I had them customize one of their standard bouquets for our color scheme and all the flowers were delivered on time, looking great! We had a bit of a learning curve assembling the corsages and boutonnieres, but by the time we got to the bouquets we were having fun, and getting the hang of it! I would definitely recommend for anyone looking to save some money, but who doesn't want to compromise on the look of your flowers!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

The bloominous team was a breath of fresh air to work with. They called and emailed to check up on us and the order and were always available if we had any questions.

Profile Picture Madelyn, 3/1/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

At first, I was going to use silk flowers for my bouquets. But when I found bloominous online and saw their "love stone" collection, I knew I couldn't pass it up. I needed one bridal bouquet and six bridesmaid bouquets. Bloominous made it SO simple and easy to order exactly what I wanted. Rachel was my point of contact and the customer service I received was absolutely THE best. My flowers were delivered on time, with laminated directions and it was so easy to put them together. I had an incredible experience and I would highly, highly recommend this company to anyone. The flowers were fresh and beautiful and lasted well past the Wedding. So stop searching and order your flowers from bloominous today. You get more bang for your buck and THAT is a fact!!

Profile Picture Adela, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My flowers were beautiful. Perfectly curated and fresh. The customer service was the best I have ever had. They were with me every step of the way. They were easy to put together and made for a fun girls night before my wedding.

Profile Picture Shan, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Bloominous made all my flower dreams come true! Elizabeth was amazing at helping me create my perfect collection, and worked really hard around my busy bridal schedule to have them delivered at a time when I would be there to receive them. The communication was excellent and my flowers were even better! I was so impressed with how they were packaged, and how beautiful they looked on my wedding day. It took a lot more time than I realized to remove all of the guard petals (such an important step!) and get them cut and into water, so definitely be sure that you have helping hands. The assembly itself took even longer and I thought we might not make it at some points. That being said, I would 100% recommend Bloominous (the enormous savings in cost alone is worth it!), i would just be sure to allow myself at least an entire day with some help from others. I have gotten so many compliments on my flowers and my best friend and I always laugh and remind ourselves how much work they were, but how extremely worth it they were at the same time!! I would not change anything about Bloominous- excellent company!

Profile Picture Darylin, 2/16/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Delivery, Event Design

I had a very small wedding, and didn't have a big budget for flowers. I was so impressed at the selection of choices, and flexibility to choose what I needed for my day. The flowers were beautiful, and the instructions on how to put them together were very easy to follow. I would highly recommend Bloominous to anyone who is on a budget or able to do some DIY.

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres

I can’t say enough good things about the Bloominous customer service! I was in a time crunch and they worked with me to order flowers for our wedding two weeks away. Rachel who worked with me to get everything set up was amazing. When we had a snowstorm and the flower delivery was delayed, Rachel called throughout the day to give us updates and track down the flowers so we could pick them up for our wedding. Working with this company was by far the best decision I made for our wedding, not to mention the flowers were absolutely beautiful and they made sure I knew how to properly care for them and put them together for our big day.

Profile Picture Christin, 1/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Delivery

I would highly recommend using Bloominous for wedding flowers. For me, flowers were one of the most difficult parts of wedding planning. I live in Chicago and for the most part, the minimum offer for what I got from Bloominous (and Sam’s Club and Costco, I piecemealed a bit ) was going for a minimum of $4,000. It was really challenging to find an alternative where I could still get the flowers I wanted but stay within budget. Bloominous helped me achieve this. From Bloominous I received my bridal bouquet, 5 bridesmaids, 3 centerpiece arrangements (I used these more as large area arrangements set up around my venue), and 17 strings of greenery (I used these for my centerpieces). An important thing to note here is it does take a bit of work and an eye for design for this to be successful. Luckily, my mom and I took off work to handle the flowers when they first arrived and my aunt has the eye for design. For the flowers themselves, they arrivaled in great condition and opened up the few days before our wedding to be even more beautiful than when they first arrived. I mainly worked with Rachel and Elizabeth and they were both very responsive and great to work with! I went back and forth at first about choosing Bloominous but once I was on the phone with Elizabeth I knew I was working with professionals and that gave me the confidence to go with Bloominous. Overall, this was a great choice for me since I would take off work to help put the arrangements together and I was able to get the flowers I wanted for my wedding. I would highly recommend! Ps. From Sam’s club I bought 3 25 ft strings of garland, 100 ivory roses, and rose petals and from Costco I did my bouttineires and corsages. The price points at these places were a bit lower. All in with flowers I came to $1,500.

Profile Picture Corie, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Delivery

I was a very DIY bride. I wanted quality flowers at an addordable price. I searched and searched and eventually found Bloominous. I have nothing but great things to say anout them! I originally worked with Elizabeth..she answered every single question I had, accomodated every request and was so personable!!! When she left for maternity leave I worked with Rachel and Danny. There was an issue with my vases but they corrected it and sent the right ones the very next day! My whole bridal party helped out with assembling everything and we were all blown away with how great they flowers looked! I got everything I wanted and more and tons of compliments. It's been a week and my bouquet is still looking beautiful! Highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I have nothing but good things to say about the entire Bloominous process! We wanted lots of greens and something a little more unique for our mid-size brewery wedding, so we went with the Eco Chic collection! We slightly modified it to have a little more of our wedding color in there by adding in some blush carnations and wrapping the bouquets in burlap. The flowers arrived in perfect condition. We put them straight into buckets with water on Wednesday as the instructions said and then arranged them on Thursday. They stayed beautiful all the way through our 90 degree wedding on Saturday in Cincinnati, Ohio. The instructions are very easy to follow. There were 4 of us and we were able to arrange 7 bouquets, 12 boutonnieres, 3 corsages, and even a garland with extra flowers for one of our signs in about 4 hours. It was actually quite fun! Elizabeth at Bloominous was so easy to work with from the very beginning and super responsive. I would highly recommend Bloominous to any bride looking for unique, great quality flowers at a low cost! Thank you Bloominous!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am so happy I picked Bloominous to get both my rehearsal dinner and wedding flowers from. Elizabeth was so easy to work with and always available if I had any questions. The collections I picked were the Desert Candy and Pineapple Party. Anyone who is looking for a more tropical feel with tons of color I highly recommend the Pineapple Party! The bridal bouquet was gorgeous! I love this company and can't wait for my next excuse to be able to order flowers from them.

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We couldn’t be happier with our experience with Bloominous! The shipping was right with the time frame they explained to us. Our flowers came in perfect condition on Wednesday afternoon and were absolutely gorgeous on our wedding day Saturday. I know I was worried about them lasting till Saturday and being good quality, but I assure you they were gorgeous Saturday! We had so many compliments & the time shared with my family and friends assembling them is a beautiful memory I will always have and will be able to share for the rest of my life.
Price was much more reasonable to us , the quality was amazing and the representative was so helpful and precise with responding to any questions or concerns we had.
Definetely recommend to bloominous !!!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Bloominous was one of the best and easiest parts of planning my wedding. Elizabeth was amazing and helped me customize arrangements to my exact taste. She was very responsive and fantastic to work with.
Our flowers turned out absolutely beautifully! I had so much fun making the centerpieces, and the night before my wedding, my bridesmaids and I had a sleepover and made our bouquets. It was such a fun experience, and we received SO many compliments on the flowers.
The week and day of our wedding were nuts - we had multiple things go really wrong, and our coordinator did not show up. We were running around like chickens with our heads cut off! It was SUCH a relief not to have to worry about the flowers at any point in time. They were delivered on time and were very well packaged - you can tell this is a company that genuinely cares about its customers. Every little detail was perfect. The flowers were better than I ever could have dreamed! Thank you Bloominous!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had an absolutely fabulous experience working with Bloominous for my 9/9/17 barn wedding in eastern Pennsylvania farm country. I used the Bloominous Gold Rush collection for bridal and maid of honor bouquets and sourced my venue and table flowers wholesale from the NYC flower district - knowing what I know now I would have used Bloominous for everything as the cost was comparable and I would have saved oodles of time on imagination and curation since the Gold Rush bouquets were the perfect fit for the venue. Assembly was the best part - the guide walks you through the strategy and manipulation of the bouquet, giving you a guide to which flowers should go in which arrangement, but really, once you have the flowers you can choose to follow the directions perfectly and get a great result, or do your own thing and get creative. I think my bouquets ended up larger than the guide and I loved them.

Regarding the flowers themselves, I was surprised to find that the seasonal flowers that I thought wouldn't be available were included in the delivery (woohoo!) and I was given a handful of extra stems which came in handy when I broke a stem during assembly. Plenty of greenery came with the flowers. Also, delivery came at the exact time and day (Thursday, 10:30am) that I was told to expect them and the flowers were in beautiful condition! I do recommend having more buckets on hand than you probably think will be necessary because the greenery can be bulky and some stems are fragile and clearly need more space.

This is such a great option for people who know the style they want, have a little DIY spirit, and want to achieve that $10K look without blowing their whole budget on flowers. 10/10 wish I could have another wedding and use Bloominous all over again.

Profile Picture Tara, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved everything about Bloominous! I ordered 3 bouquets, 5 corsages, 8 boutonnières, bunches of eucalyptus, garland, and centerpieces for 10 tables (mostly from the Bordeaux collection, with a few customizations). I worked specifically with two designers and they were both fantastic. The flowers arrived right on time (early even) and were packaged nicely. The spreadsheet that comes with the order made everything so simple. I appreciated the extra stems because while I did have to swap out a couple for the planned arrangements, I still had enough leftover for additional vases that I had on hand. There were three people working on the arrangements and it took us less than 2 hours to complete everything. Today marks 12 days since my wedding (15 days since delivery) and I still have half my bridal bouquet looking decent and some of the greenery still looks great too. I honestly wouldn't change anything about the process and I've already recommended it to three other brides I know, one of which has placed her order! I had many guests ask who my florist was and they were all so impressed when I told them about Bloominous. Thank you for having such great customer service and communication and for for your part in making our day so perfect.

Profile Picture Kirstin, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

I absolutely LOVED Bloominous! I went to multiple florists and had my dreams crushed by how much my dream flowers cost. Even looking at Costco or other bulk flower stores I was overwhelmed, not knowing which flowers to choose. When I came across bloominous, i was amazed at the prices and the designs of the flowers and was worried it was a scam. However, When I called they answered all my questions and assured me the flowers would be good quality. The flowers arrived Thursday morning and my wedding was Sunday at 6pm and still looked beautiful. It was so fun to put them together with my bridesmaids and make them look how we wanted. We even used the extra flowers and petals to decorate the isle and the tables! I highly recommend bloominous, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Savanna, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Delivery, Event Design

Last week I had the pleasure of working with Elizabeth on an order for my sister’s wedding. I have never dealt with someone that cared that much and made the process so seamless.
My sister was coming into CA from out of town and had been planning her wedding from her home state of AZ. She was also on a tight budget. She found Bloominous and was very happy with the price.
Her issue came when she read the email about when the flowers would arrive incorrectly. She thought it was going to deliver a day later than the initial email said. In a panic she called me because I work closely with FedEx and the flowers were going to go via FedEx. I put in place 3-4 plans in case anything went on and had my escalated FedEx team on point to counter any issues.
My sister had sent me an email from Elizabeth with her number on it. That is when I noticed the 310 area code. As if we were thinking on the same level when I spoke with Elizabeth next, she suggested we just send the flowers via a courier. The delivery was going to be made in Ventura county. This way, my sister didn’t have to miss her spa day with our other sisters waiting for the flowers.
Elizabeth coordinated with the courier to get the flowers out in the afternoon so my sister not only had time to have her spa services but also hang out by the pool a bit. Per my request, the driver let Elizabeth know when he was about 40 minutes out (the same amount of time my sister would need to leave the spa and get home to meet them) then Elizabeth notified both my sister and I.
My sister was able to beat the courier to the delivery location and the drop off went without a hitch. The flower quality upon arrival and the day of the wedding were impeccable. The instructions provided for my sister to make the arrangements were easy to follow and very professionally presented.
We could not have done this without Elizabeth. She definitely took a lot of stress off my sisters shoulders and for that I can’t thank her enough!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Very flexible! I changed my mind a few times and they were very accommodating and patient. Flowers arrived on time. A few of them were definitely dead (the single lavender stems) even after being in water for 24 hours but I ordered other flowers from online vendors for other flowers in my wedding so that helped to fill in. I put together everything with my bridesmaids and it was a fun activity to do together.

Profile Picture Alisunn, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I absolutely loved the while experience with Bloominous. I added a couple of items to my bouquet not from Bloominous, a hydrangea from my garden and an air plant. I loved that I was able to add a couple personal pieces to it. It was super easy to put together. I even had extra flowers to make a second bouquet to toss.

Profile Picture Dace, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I ordered by bridal bouquet and 4 smaller bridesmaids bouquets from their "Pineapple Party" collection. Everything came right on time, was easy to assemble, and looked incredible. We got SO many compliments and a few days later everything still looks great!

Profile Picture Sienna, 7/15/17, 7 Reviews