Blooming Spaces Reviews

Blooming Spaces 6
Blooming Spaces 7

Becca B. · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amazing Florist

Kathleen is absolutely amazing - she arranges beautiful flowers at an affordable price.

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Blooming Spaces 8
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful flowers for May wedding

We had a great experience with Kathleen from Blooming Spaces. From the beginning I gave Kathleen a price range I was comfortable with and she never went beyond that range unless I asked her to. She was very clear on the types of flowers available for my wedding time period, what options were available and the type of decor we could use. She responded timely to emails and was professional and courteous. Flexible even until the last week when I asked for MORE flowers! My flowers were amazing and I was trying to find every way to keep/share/save whatever I could when the wedding was over. Thank you Blooming Spaces

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Blooming Spaces 9
    Blooming Spaces 10
    Blooming Spaces 11
    Blooming Spaces 12

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2018

Kathleen was amazing. She took our vision and made it come to light. Our wedding venue was ceiling to floor dark wood and with a white tablecloth and Kathleen's gorgeous flowers it became a beautiful romantic statement on each table. Could not be happier. Thanks Kathleen and Blooming Spaces.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Le Le · Married on 10/28/2017

Kathleen from Blooming Spaces was wonderful! She provided floral services for our wedding. She did our centerpieces, ceremony flowers, bridal bouquet, and corsages/boutonnieres. I interviewed several other florists before deciding on her. When I first met her, I felt very comfortable with my choice to go with her. She is very detailed oriented, honest, and talented. She made some excellent recommendations for my recommendations that I had not thought of. Her flowers were beautiful. I love my bouquet. Please go with her for your wedding florals. You will be pleased. Thanks Kathleen!

Sent on 11/01/2017
  • Beth & Peleg

Beth · Married on 10/15/2017

Kathleen was absolutely fabulous to work with. The flower arrangements were STUNNING (more beautiful than I ever dreamed)! She was friendly, professional, reasonably priced and very flexible with scheduling times to meet. I HIGHLY recommend Kathleen & Blooming Spaces!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Nancy · Married on 09/16/2017

Kathleen from Blooming Spaces was my top notch florist! She was flexible with my requests and I loved my bouquet! My mom mentioned that it should have been bigger but I really liked the size of the bouquet. The flowers she created for my wedding party were absolutely beautiful. I had no idea what they would really look like and I loved the colors and the different flowers she used to create them. I also loved how the arbor was decorated for my ceremony. I had sent her pictures of my idea but the reality was so much better then I had envisioned. I highly recommend Kathleen for all your flower needs! I did not use her for my centerpieces as I wanted something unique but if I had used real flowers, I know she would have an amazing job as well!

Sent on 09/26/2017
    Blooming Spaces 13
    Blooming Spaces 14
    Blooming Spaces 15

Deanne · Married on 05/20/2017

Kathleen was great to work with. She really wanted to work within our budget and gave us quotes for two different centerpiece options at two price points. In addition to our initial consultation, she even made a trip to Alexandria to see the church where our ceremony would be held and meet with us again. All of the flowers were absolutely gorgeous and we got lots of compliments on them. We sent centerpieces home with family members and they were fresh for over a week. Would highly recommend Blooming Spaces.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Leslie · Married on 04/29/2017

I was a happy customer from start to finish! Kathleen listened to my needs, request, and comments. Most importantly she worked within my budget. All of he flower arrangements turned out beautiful. Kathleen was very attentive and caring. She made sure my requests were met. I would definitely recommend Blooming Spaces to any bride searching for a florist. Thank you Kathleen for providing beautiful flower arrangements and for also helping me with my wedding.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Kathleen · Married on 04/22/2017

Blooming spaces was great to work with they were very knowledgeable and kept to our budget.We had some changes and they were very responsive and timely.. The wedding flowers were beautiful as well as the flowers for the reception I highly recommend Kathleen and her team it was stress free which sure helps during wedding planning.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Ann · Married on 04/08/2017

Kathleen was super responsive to my bouquet requests, and flexible about the delivery location. She helped me figure out not just how I wanted my flowers to look, but who should get corsages and boutonnieres. She provided a complimentary boutonniere for my ring bearer, and a complimentary bouquet for the bridal toss. Great value, great service--thank you, Kathleen!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Monica · Married on 10/15/2016

It was so wonderful to work with Kathleen on the flowers for our wedding! Her prices were very reasonable, and she was extremely helpful in picking out the right flowers for the look we were going for, and staying in our budget. The flowers were GORGEOUS - one of my favorite parts of our wedding!!! I highly recommend Blooming Spaces!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2016

Blooming spaces is fantastic! The process was very easy and the flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Amy · Married on 09/10/2016

We loved working with Blooming Spaces, they did a great job for an affordable price!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Kari · Married on 05/29/2016

Kathleen is amazing! I had no clue what I wanted for flowers and know nothing about flowers. She had been recommended by my venue, so she knew what looks best at different areas. I brought in what I had for center pieces and she went from there, pairing colors with what my center pieces were. I can say that I was blown away on my wedding day. Everything was fantastic and I loved the color and flowers she had picked out for me. I keep looking at the pictures over and over again! You will be very pleased :)

Sent on 06/03/2016

Erica · Married on 05/07/2016

Kathleen was wonderful, and I would highly recommend her services to any bride. When I had my consultation with her, she took plenty of time to listen to my vision, look through my pinterest board, and talk with me and my mom about what she had done previously and how we could make it work for us. She even helped me with a unique idea I had for my bouquet to honor my grandfather. She was incredibly kind and professional, and was a true joy to work with.

The arrangements she provided were stunning. The flowers were extremely high quality and fresh, we couldn't have been happier with the way they turned out. We also sincerely appreciated that she did not try to "up-sell" us--she was honest about how we could cut costs and helped us find creative ways to do so. She even assisted us in taking the remaining arrangements from our wedding to a nearby assisted living facility so that the residents could enjoy the flowers for the life of the arrangements. We are so grateful we found her to do the flowers for our wedding, definitely give her a call!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Stephanie · Married on 02/13/2016

Kathleen/ blooming spaces was just wonderful. Flowers were absolutely stunning everything I wanted!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Chelsea · Married on 10/17/2015

Kathleen was so helpful when making the floral choices and guiding me to the perfect arrangement. She was very fair in her prices and super easy to work with! I'll definitely use her for any event I have in the future!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Lauretta · Married on 09/06/2015

Not sure where to start - I can go on and on about Kathleen and her crew.
    She did an amazing job with my wedding last month. She listened to what I was looking for and provided helpful suggestions to help me stay within my budget! She accommodated all changes I made and tweaked them to make sure my arrangements were beautiful! She understands the challenges of planning weddings & knows how to make a bride happy.
    Kathleen pays close attention to details - things I wouldn't even have thought about.
    There are so many florists out there (and I consulted with a few), but the level of service and expertise I got from Blooming Spaces was by far the very best!
    I will recommend them any day & even happy to provide additional info on my experience with them!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Nina · Married on 10/26/2014

Kathleen Hoxie from Blooming Spaces did an outstanding job providing bouquets, floral arrangements, and table decorations for our daughter's wedding!! Her prices were extremely reasonable.... she is an absolute marvel at floral decorations. My daughter lived out of state and she was always available for a consultation when she was in town. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Great to work with. She only does one wedding per day which I liked. Helpful with suggestions because I wasn't sure what I wanted for some things. Flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 08/04/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2014

Blooming Spaces was the perfect florist for our wedding. They worked with us to fit our budget and still have beautiful flowers. They showed up on time with our flowers and even pinned the boutonnieres on the groom and groomsman. They were so professional and our flowers were wonderful.

Sent on 05/30/2014

The flowers were beautiful; they were just what the bride wanted!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Robin · Married on 10/20/2013

I really had no idea what I was doing when I started looking for a florist, but Kathleen made everything seem so simple. She has tons and tons of books on flowers and can tell you exactly what would look nice together and give great suggestions. She was always responsive. We changed our minds more than once and ended up adding extra boutonnieres and bouquets to our order, and she was very accommodating. The day of she was very helpful and pinned on boutonnieres and corsages for everyone. She had a great attention to detail and was very helpful.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Kathleen was great to work with. We met and went over everything at her office months ahead of time. I had to make some changes along the way and she was more than flexible! Her prices are great and she will work with you if you're on a budget.. thank you, Kathleen!

Sent on 11/08/2013