Blooming Paper Reviews

Blooming Paper View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Erin
    Erin B. Married on 09/04/2021

5 Star Service and Product!

I had a wonderful experience working with Liz at Blooming Paper. She takes great pride in her work and goes out of her way to provide exactly what her clients are looking for! I custom designed my wedding invitation with her guidance and they turned out beautifully! Everyone was so impressed. On top of all that she's very reasonably priced and always accessible which is what every bride needs during the stressful wedding planning timeframe. Thank you Liz!!
    Lara V. Married on 08/24/2019

Great to work with

Liz did a great job on my daughter wedding the invitation and signage was classy would recommend her for all occasions
    Ally Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful Invitations

Liz did a great job with my wedding invitations. They were classy, customized, and beautiful at a reasonable price. Liz worked with us to understand our vision and create exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend!
    Chris Married on 10/04/2018

Blooming brilliant!

Liz at Blooming Paper was so lovely to work with and helped us to create the most perfectly designed table plan, named placeholders, and accessories! She helped us through the creative process from start to finish by taking our rough ideas of what we thought we wanted and turning them into a beautifully designed and coordinated theme. Proofs were sent to us for discussion, re-working, re-working again, until we had exactly the image that we wanted. She took on board our feedback at every stage, really listening to what we wanted, and we ended up with the most beautifully printed design, made to order! And the prices are very reasonable without compromising on quality. Thank you Liz for helping us to create our perfect day!
    Ari Married on 09/16/2018

So talented and the biggest heart!

This review is so long overdue! Liz is truly an amazing and talented artist with a huge heart! She was such a pleasure to work with and made sure we were well educated at every step of the process. What separated her from everyone else was her dedication to finding us the best prices. She literally scoured through so many vendors to get us exactly what we wanted at very competitive pricing. More than anything, she is such a sweet person and we were so lucky to have her design a beautiful invitation set and seating chart for us. We can't thank her enough!!
    Janice Married on 09/02/2018
    Liz was spectacular to work with. She made my wedding invitation suite beautiful and more affordable than other vendors I got quotes from. She was quick and very personable. She made my invitation suite tie altogether since it also had to include an Indian event. She also put together a beautiful arrangement with mirrors as the seating chart. Liz also was very realistic with me and told me all of my options while being cost conscious. She's very sweet and professional. All of her email communications were responsive. If you love supporting small businesses like this and working with someone hands down amazing choose Blooming Paper!
    Daniella Married on 08/03/2018
    When I had decided to have my invitations done a friend of mine recommended Liz. I though that would be difficult because I live in Ireland and she lives in US and I needed the invitations ready by the end of May/2018. But I have to say that Liz was the best person I could have because she made in a week and sent them by post. When I received the box were ready to deliver to my guests. How wonderful she is! I just have to thank for the professionalism and agility in her work and of course for the perfect job. I highly recommend her! :) Love Daniella Ferrinha
    Meghan Married on 05/12/2018
    Liz was amazing to work with! She printed the addresses for our wedding invites, and they came out great! She was so accommodating and very responsive, which I very much appreciated as a busy bride-to-be! Thank you, Liz!
    Chiara Married on 11/04/2017
    Liz Costa at Blooming Paper did such an incredible job that we hired her for our save the dates, wedding invitations, menus, and thank you cards. We wanted something very unique and felt like Liz got our vision right away. She has a naturally artistic eye and an instinctive sense of composition and layout. She took our ideas and rolled with them giving us multiple options to choose from. They were all so good it was very hard to decide. She ended up making everything so much better than we imagined it and made the whole process fun and exciting. Our guests were so impressed by our cards and said they had never seen anything like it. She is very knowledgeable in the different kinds of printing methods and card stocks and was creative in coming up with combinations of them to suit our budget and aesthetics. We would definitely go back to Liz for any graphic design needs we might have in the future.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 11/06/2016
    I can not give enough praise and thanks to Liz at Blooming Paper. Liz worked with me and my wedding planner throughout the whole wedding. She designed our wedding emblem, invites, address stamp, day of signs, table numbers, and thank you cards.
    The first time I met with Liz I felt so comfortable, she was able to truly understand my vision and was able to put together a beautiful emblem that fit the theme of our wedding. This emblem was then used throughout our wedding on all the signage and invites. It really tied everything perfectly together. Liz is not only a great designer she is a great business women, she is always very responsive and professional. She was also great at ensuring her designs, printing choices and recommendations matched your budget, which is vital when planning a wedding. I would highly recommend Blooming Paper!