Blooming Hites Reviews

18 Reviews for Blooming Hites

• Katie

Katie Nietman · Married on 05/08/2020

Amazing Blooms!

Jackie is a floral expert and unbelievably talented. She asked all the right questions during our initial meeting and created even more beautiful arrangements than I imagined for our wedding! Not only did she do a gorgeous job with the blooms, she made it happen for our wedding during COVID-19. I had to make alterations to my originally large wedding and scale it back at the last minute due to the pandemic and she still came through. I'm so grateful for Blooming Hites and highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/28/2020
  • Cortney

Cortney Boyd · Married on 11/30/2019

Straight out of my dreams!

So much of a wedding rides on the flowers and bouquets which set the tone for everything. Of course when it came to this I wanted to make sure we found the right person. Let's be honest, every bride scrolls endlessly on Pinterest putting together images of our dream bouquets just hoping someone can make it happen. And she did :) I feel so lucky every dream i had was a reality and I am preserving my bouquet for the rest of time! Thank you Jackie for helping with every single detail to make it perfect!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Cate · Married on 06/08/2019

She was a lifesaver!

We found Jackie with Blooming Hites Floral & Event Design through our wedding planner, and we are SO GLAD we did! We had been back and forth for awhile with a designer, and he wasn’t exactly understanding of our vision, nor did he understand that our budget. We were extremely frustrated and freaking out, with about 4 months to go until the wedding when we met Jackie. She showed up with her assistant, Sydney, and immediately we felt at ease. She had inspiration photos, she was warm and compassionate and we felt we could voice our opinions no matter what and she would shoot us straight on whether it would look good or not. She was so easy to work with and made our day more beautiful than we could have ever envisioned.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Renee L · Married on 11/03/2018

Everything and more :)

Hire Jackie for your florals!! For my wedding, my main focus with flowers was my bouquet, and I wanted something that fit me and my personality, and having lots of ideas on what that may be, it was difficult to narrow it down. I met with Jackie who talked me through all the possible different types of flowers that could be in my bouquet, and when I changed my mind slightly she talked me through it again to make sure we were on the same page. She is the sweetest person, and has an amazing shop in Roswell where she makes all her creations; you should visit because it is so so cute, and you can see some of her creations and what she is working on in the shop too!
    Seriously on the day of, my bouquet was more perfect than I could have imagined it to be :) I could not believe how perfect it was with everything put together, and she nailed what I was going for in every way! I could not stop looking at my bouquet the entire night every time I was holding it, and I could not stop talking about it too! Jackie you have such a great talent, eye and knowledge for your craft and I am so appreciative :)) Thank you for everything you did for me and my wedding :) You are the best!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Amy Pearce · Married on 09/01/2018

Perfect and unique!

Blooming Hites did a truly amazing job with our wedding flowers! I didn't have a really strong sense of what I wanted besides a few pictures I'd grabbed off the internet, but Jackie took those photos and ran with them. She created stunning bouquets and arrangements, and had a wide variety of lanterns, candle holders, and tablescape items on hand to pull all the wedding decor together. She kept my budget in mind and gave her honest opinion on what elements would make the biggest impact for the cost. I loved the flowers so much that the day after the wedding, I got weirdly emotional about the idea of my gorgeous bouquet wilting and frantically began drying it/contacting preservation companies (which is totally unlike me-- that's how amazing the flowers were). Blooming Hites is phenomenal, and you won't be sorry for going to Jackie and her crew for all your flowery needs!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Sara · Married on 06/03/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Blooming Hites. From day 1, I felt like Jackie was able to picture my wedding in a way I was not yet able to. We talked and talked about what I wanted, but because it was so scattered and varied, I opened the budget up to Jackie to work her magic with. The flowers were absolutely, stunning. Jackie created arrangements that were incredibly unique and fit myself and my husband's styles flawlessly. Everyone -- seriously, everyone -- commented on the flowers, especially how unique and innovative they were. Jackie created flower arm bands for myself and a few bridesmaids that one-upped anything you would see on pinterest. Boutineers were lush greenery wrapped in copper wire. Cannot recommend Blooming Hites enough!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Blooming Hites's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes to you and your new groom.

Liz · Married on 05/13/2017

Jackie did an AMAZING job with my flowers for my wedding! After our first meeting, she created a vision board and it perfectly represented the style and vibe I was going for. She is very professional and always responded to my emails in a timely manner. When I saw my flowers on my actual wedding day I was blown away. They were beyond anything I could have dreamed of and I got so many compliments on how gorgeous everything was. I highly recommend Jackie if you're looking for a creative individual with a passion for flowers!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Blooming Hites's reply:

Thank you for the lovely response. It was a pleasure working with you.

Becky · Married on 04/08/2017

Jackie recently did the flowers for my daughter's wedding. The flowers were beautiful and Jackie was wonderful to work with. She is reasonably priced and great to work with. I highly recommend Jackie if you are looking for a florist to do your wedding. She has also recently opened up a shop in downtown Roswell. Be sure to check out Blooming Hites the next time you are in Roswell. Jackie is the best! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/16/2017

Blooming Hites's reply:

We appreciate your taking the time to write this review. It was a real pleasure working with you and your daughter.

Alina · Married on 03/18/2017

The flowers looked great. I loved my bouquet - it simply looked amazing!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Peter · Married on 03/14/2017

You are excelent!!! Thank you so much for everything you did on our wedding!!! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

Karen · Married on 12/10/2016

I have had the honor of working with Jackie for a few years now since I am a wedding planner. She has always provided my brides with beautiful floral designs and I love her work so much that I trusted her with my own wedding. Jackie was so patient when it came time to review all of my notes regarding my flower questions and her team made my wedding day absolutely stunning!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Erica · Married on 11/05/2016

As a bride who had zero experience with flowers, Jackie was a life saver! Her vast knowledge, experience, and ability to imagine the setting made picking flowers hassle-free. I gave her our venue, style, and color scheme and she was able to create the most beautiful arrangements! Due to the distance between us, Jackie was super accessible via email. We met with her once and we just felt so comfortable with her vision and plan for our big day. She went thru timeline and placement with us to ensure we were ok with everything. As other reviewers mentioned, her attention to detail was amazing! We were so impressed with the placement of cake flowers and pieces around the signs and decorations to make things pop! I would recommended Jackie and Blooming Hites 100% to any bride and will use her for future floral needs! Thank you Jackie for making our day so beautiful!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Charlotte · Married on 06/17/2016

My husband and I loved working with Jackie. As a somewhat indecisive bride who knew exactly what she wanted (you know those kinds), she guided me to my dream floral arrangements. It's obvious that flowers are her passion and she makes the bride's happiness her top priority. She also is incredibly easy to get along with and worked so well with the other vendors at the venue, and my wedding planner was singing her praises. She delivers beyond expectation- Jackie made all of the arrangements that we discussed and planned, but also went above and beyond to use every extra flower she had to spruce up table numbers or food tables. Her attention to detail is amazing.

I would feel comfortable recommending Jackie to any bride and would definitely use her again for any future floral needs!

Sent on 06/09/2016

monica · Married on 04/02/2016

Jackie did the flowers for my wedding and I was so impressed! From our initial planning meeting, throughout the months leading up to the big day, Jackie was flexible, responsive, and supportive in creating exactly what I wanted. Jackie went above and beyond to ensure I was happy and also working within my budget. On the day of, everything ran smoothly and I received so many compliments on my flower arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Kelita · Married on 02/13/2016

I loved what Jackie Hites and her team created for my wedding! She was affordable, professional and people could not stop talking about my bridal bouquet. I highly recommend Blooming Hites!

Sent on 10/20/2017
  • User6819358 · 2+ years ago

Jackie was an amazing person to work with. She turned my vision into a reality and everything was absolutely gorgeous. Pricing was reasonable. I would definitely recommend this company.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Valerie · Married on 02/24/2018

4.2
      2.5

I do believe there is some room for improvement, the boutineers on the groomsmen were a little flimsy and falling over by the end of the ceremony. Overall Jacqueline was very sweet and adjusted every time I made a change to the arrangements I requested.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Blooming Hites's reply:

Thank you for your candid response. Boutonnieres are the most challenging item in every wedding. We will take this into consideration going forward. It was pleasure working with you.

Margie · Married on 09/03/2017

3.0

I was disappointed with with amount of flowers on the estate table. The bridesmaids bouquets were small. Greenery for around a lantern cost too much. The brides bouquet was beautiful as were the flower boxes.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Blooming Hites's reply:

Thanks for your review and taking the time to discuss further with me on the phone. Keeping my brides happy is of the utmost concern for me.