Blooming Flowers and Gifts Inc Reviews

Blooming Flowers and Gifts Inc 5
Blooming Flowers and Gifts Inc 6
Blooming Flowers and Gifts Inc 7

Awildaniz · Married on 09/22/2018

I loved my bouquet! The ladies at Blooming Flower really helped me get what I pictured in my head and made it real life. All the flowers and arrangements were beautiful. My bridesmaids love them so much that they all kept their flowers.

Savannah · Married on 08/04/2018

Reina, and team, with Blooming Flowers was our florist on August 4th. Everything was absolutely beautiful! They knew exactly what kind of flower arrangements to use to go with the theme I had for my wedding. Would recommend for any event! Absolutely stunning bouquets and flower crowns!

Blooming Flowers and Gifts Inc 8

Lori · Married on 05/18/2018

Beautiful flowers!! Thank you all so much for making the day more beautiful!!

Sent on 05/18/2018
    Blooming Flowers and Gifts Inc 9

Blooming Flowers and Gifts Inc's reply:

Your picture is beautiful! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day, so happy you loved the flowers.

Beata · Married on 04/12/2018

The best flower shop in town beautiful flowers arrangements done by expierienced florist the nicest and the best service ever ..we are highly recommend it . Lovely owner Renia will help you to choose the bouquet of your dreams

Jackie · Married on 10/31/2016

Blooming Flowers was the perfect choice for my wedding. Renia is amazing and the flowers were exactly what I wanted. Thank you so very much!

Sammi · Married on 09/10/2016

Jason and Renia helped us plan our flowers, and made all of my visions come to life. Their flowers are absolutely beautiful! The arrangements we're gorgeous and they're very easy to work with.

Julia · Married on 04/12/2014

Everything was beautiful...better than expected! Service fantastic too!

Renia and her team did an amazing job with my vintage-style wedding flowers! The small touches, personal delivery/setup, and fair price allow me to recommend them with full confidence.

Carol · Married on 09/21/2013

I was more than pleased with the wedding bouquets and centerpieces provided by Rania and her staff. My daughter's cascading wedding bouquet was the most beautiful I have ever seen. We initially sat down with Jason to discuss what we needed. I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to flowers. With Jason's expert guidance, we were able to come up with perfect ideas at a very reasonable price. We also were able to rent tall vases from them. We decided to fill them with crystals and orchids. We had one for every table. When they set them up, they also sprinkled rose petals in coral around each vase. The color of my daughter's theme! They also took care of decorating the pergola at our venue for the ceremony. It is these little things that make you want to continue doing business with them. They were wonderful!

Jason with blooming flowers and gifts was amazing. Unlike most brides, I had NO idea of what I wanted. I just wanted something that looked nice and elegant (I couldn't even tell him which flowers I wanted besides roses!). We met with him, and I sent him ONE picture of something I liked. We also made our own centerpieces so I was a little concerned whether or not everything would match. I sent him a picture of the centerpiece and he ensured it would all look great. After speaking to him a few times, he assured me not to worry, he would create something perfect. When the flowers came on the day of, they were gorgeous. They arrived earlier than expected and our bouquets and floral arrangements were perfect. They were more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined. I would definitely recommend Blooming Flowers & Gifts for all of your floral needs.

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2012

Jason was amazing! He let me know a couple of weeks prior to the wedding that he didn't think he could get the peonies I wanted for my bridal bouquet so we picked a back-up flower. I was pleasantly surprised on my wedding day when the flowers were delivered. He had gotten the peonies and my bouquet was exactly want I had envisioned. All the flowers were great!

Jennifer · Married on 03/03/2012

I worked with Renia at the flower shop and she was wonderful. She really has amazing ideas and creativity for every budget! She also made me feel very special as the bride, and catered to me. All of the girls bouquets including my own were beautiful and stunning. The flowers for the table arrangements were also perfect. I highly reccomend using Renia and her company!

• Motolinka

Eva · Married on 02/18/2012

Blooming Flowers and Gifts went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was special. They offered advice as to what would be most beneficial for me and I loved everything they have done, from my bouquet to centerpieces and rose petals. I am so happy they were my vendor, the flowers were worth every penny and I will use their services again and again and again!

Allana · Married on 11/04/2011

Jason and the team at Blooming Flowers are awesome! I had a general idea of the type of table pieces and decor I liked. I had collected a ton of antique bottles and candle holders and wanted to use them on the tables along with some florals. I gave Jason free range to do what he thought would look best with the items I had purchased. The decor looked amazing! Each table was unique, exactly what I had asked for, and he was SO accommodating with my small budget. Jason and Blooming Flowers are the BEST!!

Kim · Married on 06/26/2011

We were able to get all of our decoration needs ordered in one meeting. The arbor, centerpieces, and wedding party flower arrangements were all very beautiful. Thank you so much!

Alicia · Married on 05/14/2011

This vendor was a pleasure to work with. There is NO ONE better than Jason & Renia at Blooming Flowers & Gifts. They did an incredible job on our flowers, and they were so easy to work with. I do not have a negative thing to say. They were so much more reasonable priced than everyone else, and they actually LISTENED to what we wanted. They are realistic and honest and does exactly what you want. We didn't have to worry about a single thing once Jason was involved he made the most gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces and arrangements they turned out better than I could have ever imagined. It was, without a doubt, the best decision we made for our wedding. Jason and the entire team were FANTASTIC.

Angela · Married on 03/21/2010

My bouquet looked amazing, I loved it. The delivery of my center pieces and flowers for my bridal party was on time and the flowers looked beautiful and fresh. Everyone at the wedding was asking about my topiary. your services is appreciated.Thank You!

Denise · Married on 11/11/2011

Jason is great. He listened to what I wanted and respected my budget.
    The flowers and decorative pieces arrived on time and were placed exactly as I had asked. The flowers were fresh and beautiful and we received a lot of compliments on them. It was a pleasure to work with Blooming Flowers. I also thought it was a great idea to donate our centerpieces to Hospice. I highly recommend them.

• Becki

Becki · Married on 11/04/2018

Beautiful flowers

From the beginning, they were available, flexible and very helpful! And to top it off, the flowers were beautiful! The centerpieces were exactly what I had imagined! Thank you for making my day special!

Blooming Flowers and Gifts Inc 10
    Blooming Flowers and Gifts Inc 11
    Blooming Flowers and Gifts Inc 12
    Blooming Flowers and Gifts Inc 13
    Blooming Flowers and Gifts Inc 14
    Blooming Flowers and Gifts Inc 15

Dani · Married on 04/10/2010

I worked with Jason mostly he was amazing! He was extermely open to my ideas, he was able to be creative and use his experience to make my wedding beautiful! There isnt a better team of florists. I would reccomend Blooming Flowers and Gitfts to ANYONE that wants and outstanding arrangement of flowers.

Diana · Married on 08/28/2011

Blooming Flowers created a beautiful and unique arrangement for me and my guests. They were open to any ideas/suggestions I had and were able to successfully create a display that mirrored my exact vision.

Allyson · Married on 10/22/2017

I ordered a bridal bouquet and matching boutonniere over the phone because we do not live in town. The lady on the phone was very nice and helpful. They did not have exactly what I wanted as a bouquet, but they had a similar arrangement. They were willing to make exactly what I wanted at a fair price! It was set for pick up the morning of the wedding. However, when we arrived to the shop it was closed. The posted hours on Google were incorrect so we showed up an hour early (even though we agreed on 10am over the phone). Once they opened, they had not made anything from my order. They claimed that the order was never put in their books, even though it had deducted from my account weeks prior. They then found the original order slip and apologized profusely. They made the order in time for the ceremony and delivered it, along with an extra bouquet and pedals, for free. Although it caused me some unneeded stress on my big day, they were really apologetic. The bouquet looked even better than I expected and they definitely deserve the business. I would recommend meeting in person and not placing the order over the phone.

Blooming Flowers and Gifts Inc 16

D. · Married on 03/05/2011

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

The flowers were absolutely stunning. They are expensive since there isn't really much competition in the area. Overall we had a good experience.

3.8
      2.0

We loved the flowers for our wedding day! When i went in and described the feel I wanted to create for our wedding and a few choice flowers for my bouquet, I never expected what arrived.. I was blown away at how perfectly my vision was captured and how the flowers were put together with such care and skill- absolutely gorgeous!! And everyone was so easy to work with here!