Blooming Events Reviews

Blooming Events 5
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful work and person

We loved Jill. First off she is very genuine and kind hearted which is important to both of us. As a bride, who has never planned a wedding before and was completely overwhelmed by everything there was to do she was extremely helpful with helping me pick out bouquets and a centerpiece for the reception that was both cost effective and in the colors we wanted and for the time of year we were getting married.
    She responded quickly to any correspondence, and always provided a new invoice for any updates made through the course of our contract, such as payments or any changes that I requested.
    We purchased centerpieces for the reception, bouquets for the bridal party, boutonnieres, and corsages from her, and everything looked and smelled beautiful. I was beyond ecstatic at how she made my vision for my bouquet come to live.

Blooming Events 6
    Blooming Events 12
    Sent on 05/06/2019

Alicia · Married on 01/13/2018

Wonderful!

We met Jill at a wedding expo. She’s so kind and knows what she’s doing. We only did bouquets and boutonnières, but they were so beautiful. She really takes time to figure out what you want out of your floral displays.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Vanessa · Married on 11/11/2017

Jill is amazing!! I found her online looking for a florist for my wedding. She is great! she will walk you through your vision . I live in another city and every time I needed to contact her she would respond quickly. She was always patient and very dedicated to her work. She is so sweet and she truly was a blessing. She will look for alternatives and will work with your budget. Book with her now!!! She is great!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

Im not very knowledgeable or into flowers. Jill was incredibly helpful in getting me what i had envisioned (even though I wasn't really sure what that was at first). Despite some delays due to hurricane Irma, Jill managed to get all the flowers we discussed and the arrangements were breathtaking! I also really appreciate her putting up with all of my back and forth decisions and changes right up until the very end! Thank you!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Tony · Married on 03/28/2017

Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!! =) Super happy with everything you did for us!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Andrea · Married on 02/25/2017

I met Jill at a wedding expo and really liked the work she had displayed. She really worked with me to understand my vision for the flowers and everything came out so beautiful! The bouquets and boutonnieres were gorgeous and the decorations were so pretty and prefect for our ceremony space.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Marissa · Married on 10/09/2016

Jill was amazing! She was the second florist I met with and was half the price. She was able to do everything I asked and was incredibly conscious of my budget. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I had envisioned. She always got back to me almost immediately. She was a blessing! I could not have asked for more!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Beth · Married on 07/04/2015

Jill, the florist of Blooming Events is amazing and does beautiful work. The arrangements were gorgeous. She is so nice and friendly. She is professional and organized. We were all very pleased with all of the flowers and decor.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Stephaney · Married on 09/06/2014

This lady is AMAZING!!! My floral arrangements were BETTER THAN I EXPRECTED!! She did everything, in addition to greenery over and in the fireplace! She made it beautiful!! With all of the tall centerpieces and the colors. OH the Colors!!! I wanted red in September, but not too look like Christmas, and SHE PULLED IT OFF, by adding pops of bring green! It WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!! And went out of her way to meet with me on multiple occasions to discuss details with me. A very caring and wonderful person. GREAT SERVICE AND ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL ARRANGEMENTS!!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Catherine · Married on 11/09/2013

Jill did an amazing job with our floral arrangements. She saw what my husband and I envisioned for our wedding and made it happen! It was such a relief to look at our wedding venue and see the beautiful floral arrangements. From the ceremony aisle, the cocktail tables, bridal party floral arrangements to the reception, everything was beautiful!!! We are forever grateful and will recommend Jill for anything that involves floral design. She also had great customer service. She provided her expert opinion and was honest if she thought something else would look better. She understood that we were not in the flower business and did not take advantage of us. That is something we both appreciated. She was there to help make our day beautiful, not to make a quick buck. What an amazing woman!

Sent on 12/19/2013
  • Alanna

Alanna · Married on 09/28/2013

Great prices. Couldn't compare to anyone else and the flowers were beautiful!!

Sent on 12/05/2013

danielle · Married on 09/28/2013

Jill was the best person i could have asked to work with. The flowers were beautiful, and she made my day 1000x more special! Thank you Jill!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Steffany · Married on 03/30/2013

Jill was absolutely amazing at putting together the flowers for my wedding--and I had a very specific vision and high demands for those flowers. She was both enthusiastic and extremely helpful in bringing that vision to life.

* Her creativity and sense of color made my flowers look incredible, both in real life and in the photos.

* I got so many compliments on my bouquet. It was the best!

* Even though I used a lot of hydrangeas, which are notorious for being delicate under the hot Florida sun, she obviously used top quality flowers. They looked great throughout the day even though we had an outdoor wedding.

Not only is she a great florist, but she was also a pleasure to work with. She made genuinely helpful suggestions without asking me to compromise what I had imagined. Thanks, Jill. Very high recommendations!

Sent on 07/27/2013
  • Denise and Lance

Denise and Lance · Married on 03/23/2013

Jill is a florist who provides personal service. She met with me several times, looked at pictures of what I liked in person and via email, and then far exceeded my expectations. The pew bows, table arrangements and the fireplace looked absolutely gorgeous. We had lots of compliments on everything! We used a combination of silk and real flowers. Our theme was rustic sunflowers and now we have a beautiful wreath hanging on our front door and lots of various sunflower things around the house. I had a silk toss boquet and real flowers to carry in church. What a great idea! Thanks so much for everything.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Amanda · Married on 03/23/2013

Blooming Events exceeded our expectations. Jill understood my vision for my flowers and truly made our wedding spectacular. My flowers were of high quality and lasted long after the wedding. She was also flexible in working with us to help us find the best solutions to meet our budget. It was such a pleasure working with Blooming Events. I would highly recommend Blooming Events for any occasion.

Sent on 04/09/2013

CHERIE & JOHN · Married on 01/03/2012

JILL STEPHENS IS AMAZING! AND YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANYONE TO BEAT HER PRICES.
    SHE EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS EMENCELY! THE FLOWERS WERE PERFECT. SHE CAN GET YOU ANY FLOWER YOU WANT. AND SHE IS VERY ACCESSABLE.

Sent on 03/01/2012

Peggy · Married on 10/17/2016

Working with Jill was really wonderful. She gave me quotes for my bouquet, corsages, and boutonnieres very soon after I sent he an email request with pictures of what I wanted. When my mom went in to meet with her about it, Jill was very accommodating in not exceeding our small budget. In the end, we added a few more to the order because it was such a great deal! I was a little disappointed that there were no orange gerbera daisies in my bouquet as in the picture I sent, but it really didn't matter in the end. It was still beautiful, and to be honest, I didn't spend more than the first few seconds looking at it. I spent more time looking at the boutonniere on the groom, which looked so nice!!! I would definitely recommend Blooming Events if you're looking for a great quality, less expensive florist!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Krista · Married on 09/21/2013

Breath taking Beauty was delivered by Jill and blooming events. I had a vision in my head about what I wanted my flowers and reception hall to look like and she even made it better. I can't even put in to words how beautiful her creations were. Also she did all the setup I didn't have to do anything. I am a controlling person and it was hard at my wedding to not have my hands directly in it but I never in a million years could have created anything as beautiful as she did. It was perfect.

Sent on 10/15/2013
  • Jessi

Jessi · Married on 10/22/2016

Beautiful arrangements! I was wanting some Flowers that were out of season and Jill was very good at finding a similar replacement! They all turned out beautiful! Prices are very fair as well!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Roxanne · Married on 05/28/2015

We were so happy to see our ideas and color scheme executed nicely by Jill from Blooming Events. Our archway was so tastefully decorated! Our guests were impressed by the table center pieces! We had two alternating arrangements, representing day and night. It was in an abstract way that was elegant and beautiful. My bridesmaids and I were so pride to carry such lovely bouquets! Our wedding was in St. Augustine and Jill was so accommodating with the travel!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Kristen · Married on 12/13/2014

Jill delivered the flowers early. She was on time and easy to get a hold of.

Sent on 12/28/2014