Blooming Branch Photography Reviews

Blooming Branch Photography 6
Blooming Branch Photography 7
  • Joshua

Joshua Chmiel · Married on 09/21/2019

Great from start to finish!

Becky was beyond professional. Just her mood alone made the wedding that much nicer. She actually wanted to be there and capture our day. Recommend her to anyone for any event!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Blooming Branch Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Josh! You and Molly were a joy to work with! I can't wait to get your gallery to you so you can re-live all the best moments from your wedding day.
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 08/24/2019

Great to Work With

Becky was amazing to work with. She handled all my "I have no idea"s with ease and helped to make our photos amazing. Her and her second shooter were great at getting pictures with out us noticing. With-in a week she already had some photos up on her Blog for us to see!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Shawn Marie

Shawn Marie · Married on 06/14/2019

More Than a Wedding Vendor

I know this is long, but Becky at Blooming Branch was the best photographer my husband, John, and I could have hired. After getting engaged, we felt the photographer was one of the most important vendors. Becky exceeded my expectations for what I had in mind for my photographer.

I met with many photographers and she stood out to me, not only because her work was clearly incredible, but because of how personable she is. We met for coffee and she wanted to hear about my story with John so she could make sure to best capture our personalities and relationship on the day. I felt as if I was talking to a friend during our first meeting. Knowing the photographer would be our shadow on the wedding day, I was so comfortable knowing it would be Becky.

My mom suddenly passed away during our engagement. I was incredibly close with my mother and had told Becky during our first meeting about all the special moments I wanted captured with my mom on the big day. When I let Becky know what happened, she offered her help in any way I could possibly need it. Her emotions and caring showed us she was so more than a wedding vendor we hired.

Throughout the day, she helped keep me calm when things got emotional and she was such a support. When I would get stressed out or tangled up in a moment not going perfectly, she fixed it immediately. She also was perfect in making sure John and I got some time alone and we were actually able to spend the day with each other, instead of running around with a million things to do all day, like so many couples do. Her second shooter, David was also incredible. We loved him so much too.

Not only did Becky and David capture the genuine emotion and love from our day, but they honored my mom so beautifully. I carried a frame of my mother around and Becky and David got so many beautiful shots that I will cherish forever.

Thank you so much Becky and David for all you did to make our day perfect and for capturing the memories we will cherish forever so beautifully.

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Blooming Branch Photography 13
    Blooming Branch Photography 14

Jenna Heacock · Married on 10/27/2018

Becky is THE best!

I can't say enough about how amazing Becky was! From the moment we met with her my husband and I immediately felt comfortable. Our wedding was late October and the weather was cold, rainy and overall just awful. I was stressed about that plus overall wedding nerves. She helped me stay calm and even put together a last-minute first look. I wasn't sure about the first look but these ended up being my favorite pictures from that day!

We received over 100 wedding photos a few days after the wedding and all our photos within a month - I've NEVER heard of a wedding photographer having pictures ready that fast! Not only did we get pictures fast but they were incredible. We had a hard time picking our favorites because there were so many good ones!

My favorite part is how Becky really captured the energy of our wedding. We danced the night away and looking at the pictures brought me right back to that night. Thank YOU Becky for making our day even more special!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Blooming Branch Photography's reply:

Aww Jenna, thank you for the wonderful review! I loved being with you and Tim on your wedding day! You guys were amazing the whole day and smiled all through the cold and rain:) love you guys!
  • KR

Rebekah · Married on 09/30/2018

Fantastic and Professional

Becky is AMAZING to work with! Even before the wedding she was so on top of everything and prepared for the day. She took the time to learn about us as a couple and made us feel so comfortable on the day of. Her photos are amazing and captured every sweet moment we were hoping for. Her professionalism shines through everything and she really put her all into photographing the entire day, from getting ready to all the dancing at the reception.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Rachel Mason · Married on 09/22/2018

Great value, FANTASTIC experience!

Becky is absolutely amazing. Not only are her services reasonably priced, but she is so easy and great to work with - she really made the "picture process" of our engagement shoot & wedding super easy and fun. She is really flexible and was quick to respond to e-mails (she even Skyped with us for meetings which was great). Once we saw our engagement pictures we knew our wedding pictures would turn out great, and we weren't disappointed! We let her know that we wanted more "action" shots versus staged and she had zero problem with that. She also worked great with our other vendors, and we received a lot of compliments from our wedding party and parents on how professional her and her second photographer were. What is also really nice is she always posts some teasers on her blog (very quick to do so) along with a very thoughtful write up about the day. In our opinion she was super quick with sending out our wedding DVD, about 5 weeks after the wedding. I would highly recommend her for any type of photography!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Blooming Branch Photography's reply:

Thanks for the thoughtful review. Your wedding was wonderful and working with you both was a joy. Your smile the whole day through was fantastic and made my job of capturing your wedding a dream. Thanks for trusting me with your wedding day!
  • Kristy

Kristy Hisert · Married on 08/18/2018

Professional, talented, and dependable

Becky immediately put me at ease with her breadth of wedding photography experience, confidence with her work, and advice for planning (timing, etc.). Her portfolio spoke for itself but that first meeting solidified our decision. Before the wedding, she knew exactly what information she needed from me and after the wedding she produced the photos in an incredibly timely manner. We were so happy with our engagement photos and even more excited after receiving our wedding photos. She and her second photographer captured the important moments of our night, but also many little moments that we will cherish being able to look back on. There was an attention to detail in the way she documented the night. In addition to her photography skills, Becky went out of her way to help us along in our day. She even helped me get a bee out from under the top layer of my dress, which definitely wasn't in her job description! I highly recommend Blooming Branch Photography to any couple.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Malika · Married on 06/22/2018

Becky of Blooming Branch Photography took our wedding photographs in June 2018 and she did an outstanding job. Our photographs are beautiful, high-quality and exactly what we wanted. The wedding portraits really capture the happiness my husband and I felt on the day and the way that we relate to each other. Our family and guests look natural, but also poised. Becky was incredibly professional and fun to work with. She also accommodated our specific needs by letting us decide in the moment whether we wanted an extra hour of her services at the reception. I can't recommend Blooming Branch Photography enough!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Naomi · Married on 06/09/2018

Becky is amazing. She was super organized and worked quickly. She also made the experience really fun. Everyone had a great time and felt relaxed during the sessions. The photos turned out beautifully. She is great with natural lighting and making everyone look natural, but their best. She did great outdoor and indoor photos for us.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Katherine · Married on 10/22/2017

Becky was professional and easy to work with. The photos were beautiful and returned in a timely manner. I don't think we could have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Katrina · Married on 08/19/2017

We loved working with Becky. She was professional, flexible, super friendly and took amazing pictures. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/14/2017

steph · Married on 08/13/2017

We would highly recommend Blooming Branch Photography to anyone looking for a talented and caring photographer. Becky did a wonderful job creating a relaxed and professional atmosphere for our summer outdoor wedding at the Arboretum. She not only created some great poses, but she also captured some unique candid moments that we would have missed otherwise and will treasure forever. Just what we were looking for. Thanks, Becky!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Julie · Married on 08/05/2017

Becky was so great to work with for both our engagement and wedding photos. She is very responsive, super nice, and flexible. We were so happy with our photos! Just a few days after the wedding she posted a bunch on her blog and then we got all of the edited ones just 5 weeks after. We also purchased the album that she offers and I would HIGHLY recommend it. It is so beautifully formatted and tells the perfect story of our wedding day. I would definitely recommend Blooming Branch Photography!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Diane · Married on 09/04/2016

Becky is not only an amazing photographer--she is incredibly professional, responsive, creative, and unobtrusive. The wedding went extremely smoothly in no small part because of her and the pictures turned out gorgeously! Every single photo captured the emotions behind the day.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Awesome photographer! Loved our photos was the perfect day

Sent on 02/17/2016

Noelle · Married on 05/30/2015

We LOVED Becky and Blooming Branch! She was so incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, and talented. She was the first photographer we met with, and we knew immediately that she was the right photographer for us. She was the most affordable photographer we could find as well as the most courteous, and in my opinion her work is better than the most expensive photographers. I had compliments at the wedding on how people barely noticed she was there compared to other intrusive and rude photographers. She took all of the photographs we hoped for, and more. Less than a week later she posted a BEAUTIFUL write up with photos on her blog and it was the best kind of reward after coming down from the wedding high. She got all of the pictures to us really quickly, and we loved absolutely all of them. I can't recommend Blooming Branch Photography enough!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Brett · Married on 05/09/2015

Becky from Blooming Branch photo was absolutely amazing as our wedding photographer! From early morning to late night, she helped capture the most memorable moments of the day in stunning pictures. Becky helped us feel comfortable and at ease during the whole day as well. We were so happy having Blooming Branch photography capture our wedding day and would highly recommend them to others!

Sent on 02/17/2016
  • User4740657 · event on 10/19/2014

Becky is an amazing photographer. She was very flexible and she took time to get to know us. The engagement shoot was fun and relaxed and she had great ideas for positioning and posses. I recommend her to all my friends!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Allison · event on 10/11/2014

Becky is a very talented photographer, and has a great eye for awesome shots!!! She is also one of the sweetest people I have ever known, and we were so excited that she was able to do the pictures for our triplets' first birthday party. The kids loved her, and we got a lot of great pictures. She totally took it all in stride, a true professional.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Samantha · event on 10/05/2014

Becky was a dream to work with! She was so flexible with our schedules and working with our families to book two different shoots. The pictures were gorgeous and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Noelle · event on 09/27/2014

We were really worried about finding the right photographer for our engagement photos and wedding, but as soon as we met Becky we knew she was the perfect fit for us. She's extremely friendly and easy going, and her photography is gorgeous. We had our engagement photo shoot at an apple orchard, and she even agreed to stop by our apartment to take some pictures of us with our cat. Her turn around was also super quick, we got to see a bunch of photos within a week and we got our cd package within 2 weeks! I love Blooming Branch Photography, I can't say enough good things. I have no worries that our wedding photos will look just as fantastic as our engagement photos, and I'm excited to have Becky at our side that day.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Sarah · event on 09/18/2014

Becky was amazing! The pictures I have seen so far look beautiful. I will definitely be recommending you to all my friends!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Jean · Married on 09/14/2014

Becky is fabulous to work with and is a true artist! She captures moments and expressions masterfully and with lovely composition. She makes everyone feel at ease, which results in a natural and authentic representation of your special day, making lasting memories that become family treasures. I recommend her highly and without hesitation!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Kim · Married on 09/14/2014

Blooming Branch provides EVERYTHING you could want in a photographer. Becky is wonderful to work with--responsive, helpful, creative, attentive to detail, and an artist! The quality of the photography is absolutely excellent. The processing and editing of the photos was prompt and Becky even posted some sneak peaks on her blog in the meantime. I highly recommend Blooming Branch Photography!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Blooming Branch Photography's reply:

Kim thank you so much for the fabulous review! Clients like you make my job so incredibly fun. Thank you for giving me the honor of being your wedding photographer!

Kelly · Married on 08/09/2014

Becky was the best photographer we could have chosen for our wedding! She was very organized, professional, and flexible throughout the planning stage leading up to the wedding, and the wedding day itself went flawlessly! It was great having two photographers to capture every special moment, and they helped us keep to our schedule and were full of ideas for bridal party poses. Just a few days after the wedding Becky starting posting a few "teaser" pictures, and a few weeks later we received all the pictures! I would recommend Becky to any of my friends, because she takes top quality photos at an affordable price :)

Sent on 10/16/2014