49 Reviews for Blooming Bouquets

Samples (3)
Venue Visit (3)
Non-Floral (2)
48 Blooming Bouquets Reviews

Kelly did the centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres for my wedding and everything turned out so beautiful. Kelly was so nice and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/10/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations

Blooming Bouquets did my wedding flowers for my wedding last fall.
I had a very specific idea of what I wanted and she nailed it. I loved all the amazing colors and bouquets. Everything was really perfect. Her prices are great, and the size of the bouquets were really large, bigger that I was expecting and more beautiful. I would recommend her to everyone.

Photo for Blooming Bouquets Review - loved this bouquet!
Profile Picture Rachael, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Amazing to work with! Reasonable pricing and great quality. Everything turned out amazing, I would recommend her time and time again for anything looking at getting flowers for their wedding. She went above be and beyond what I wanted, with both bouquets as well as getting market bunches of flowers at a reasonable price. If you don’t chose them as your florist, you’re missing out!

Profile Picture User6530636, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

You are excelent!!! Thank you so much for everything you did on our wedding!!! =)

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/18/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers I received from Blooming Bouquets were amazing! The prices are great, the florist is wonderful, and the flowers were everything that I wanted for my wedding.
I would recommend them to everyone.
From a Happy Bride!

Profile Picture User7596696, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

My wedding was at the Portland Art Musuem and the flowers made the room even more beautiful, especially the entrance. Kelly was very professional, responsive and great to work with. I was an out of town bride, so it was comforting to get immediate responses to all my emails. She incorporated all the colors and ideas we discussed and everytime I look at the photos, I become even happier. Thank you so much Kelly!

Profile Picture Amir, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

They were beautiful and they held up so well. Even today looking at my bouquet it's still just as beautiful. Everyone raved about the flowers. I've given your name to several people because it's you were so easy to work with, you had great recommendations, and the flowers came out better than what I had pictured. Thank you for everything the flowers added to the setting and the feel for the wedding.

Profile Picture User7411764, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

So overjoyed with the flowers done by Kelly!! She did such an amazing job! She fit me in on a little bit of short notice and I gave her full range to do the flowers as she saw best. I had no real expectations other than knowing she would do a fantastic job!! Loved my bouquet, the bouts and the 4 table pieces she put together for my small wedding. She even delivered them to Willamette Valley Vineyards with another wedding to run off to. Definitely try and book Kelly, she is wonderful and busy!!

Profile Picture Shirley, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Kelly was amazing to work with from start to finish! I showed her pictures of my vision for our wedding, and the bouquets she created exceeded my expectations. The bouquets were full, vibrant, and exactly the look I was hoping for. Kelly is warm and professional and very affordable. My wedding was out of state, and Kelly prepared all my flowers so they could be safely and easily transported, even in the summer heat! The flowers were fresh upon arrival at our venue and my bouquet lasted weeks after the wedding. I can't thank her enough, and will certainly recommend her to anyone getting married in the Portland/Beaverton area or beyond!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Blooming bouquets was amazing to work with. Their flowers are creative and everything that my daughter wanted.
I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture User7452890, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Definitely try and book Kelly, she is wonderful and busy!!

Profile Picture User5008666, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Blooming Bouquets was an a great choice for a florist! Janice is extremely kind and professional. She helped me choose flowers I loved, but also stuck with our budget. We got a great deal on all of our ceremony flowers. I wouldn't go anywhere else for flowers!

Profile Picture Maggie, 3/29/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Recommending Kelly to everyone I know that's getting married. She did exactly what I wanted and made my vision come to life even greater than I had imagined!

Profile Picture Audrey, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Blooming Bouquets did my wedding flowers last year. My theme was lace, rustic, garden, and I must say - everything was PERFECT! The bouquets were larger, more beautiful that I ever dream of!
I would highly recommend Blooming Bouquets!!!! AND the prices were really reasonable!

Profile Picture User4783088, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Blooming Bouquets were amazing to work with. The flowers were perfect and just what I had dreamed of.
I would use them again.
THANKS Kelly

Profile Picture User4212516, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Perfect everything was perfect. They sent a lot of time and care to get everything perfect !

Profile Picture User4060879, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My Wedding was last spring and I choose Blooming Bouquets as my florist.
Everything as professional. But when I got my flowers, I was blown away.
It was more beautiful that I had even dreams of.
I would highly recommend Blooming Bouquets.

Profile Picture User4891858, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Blooming Bouquets was a joy to work with! The communication was fantastic and the flowers were breath taking

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/24/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Everything was perfect !! If was just what my bride wanted. And more!

Profile Picture User4092106, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Blooming Bouquets did an outstanding job on my daughter's wedding this past summer. Kelly was so easy to work with and was extremely helpful in the planning and selecting of the flowers we needed to enhance our venue. Her numerous flower arrangements we absolutely beautiful, each had a special touch tying them all together. Many of our guests said they had never seen such gorgeous collections and arrangements of flowers in the colors we had chosen. I highly recommend this talented company. I WILL use them again!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire, Flowers

We used blooming bouquets for our wedding last year and could not have been happier! Everything was just as I wanted and Kelly was great to work with. Love blooming bouquets

Profile Picture User4216624, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Every thing was perfect. Most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen! Very easy to work this an bent over backwards to capture every thing that we wanted!

Profile Picture User4060854, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My flowers were amazing. Just want I wanted and more!!!

Profile Picture User4062812, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything Kelly makes is beautiful and exactly what you ask for (If not better than you imagined). Kelly is very professional, timely, and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 11/24/12, 1 Review