Blooming Bouquets Reviews

49 | Beaverton, OR

49 Reviews for Blooming Bouquets

49 Blooming Bouquets Reviews

Emily · Married on 06/10/2018

Kelly did the centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres for my wedding and everything turned out so beautiful. Kelly was so nice and easy to work with!

Blooming Bouquets 1

Rachael · Married on 10/07/2017

Blooming Bouquets did my wedding flowers for my wedding last fall.
    I had a very specific idea of what I wanted and she nailed it. I loved all the amazing colors and bouquets. Everything was really perfect. Her prices are great, and the size of the bouquets were really large, bigger that I was expecting and more beautiful. I would recommend her to everyone.

Blooming Bouquets 2

Mackenzie · Married on 09/23/2017

Amazing to work with! Reasonable pricing and great quality. Everything turned out amazing, I would recommend her time and time again for anything looking at getting flowers for their wedding. She went above be and beyond what I wanted, with both bouquets as well as getting market bunches of flowers at a reasonable price. If you don’t chose them as your florist, you’re missing out!

Kelly · Married on 03/18/2017

You are excelent!!! Thank you so much for everything you did on our wedding!!! =)

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

The flowers I received from Blooming Bouquets were amazing! The prices are great, the florist is wonderful, and the flowers were everything that I wanted for my wedding.
    I would recommend them to everyone.
    From a Happy Bride!

Amir · Married on 09/25/2016

My wedding was at the Portland Art Musuem and the flowers made the room even more beautiful, especially the entrance. Kelly was very professional, responsive and great to work with. I was an out of town bride, so it was comforting to get immediate responses to all my emails. She incorporated all the colors and ideas we discussed and everytime I look at the photos, I become even happier. Thank you so much Kelly!

Gracie · Married on 09/09/2016

They were beautiful and they held up so well. Even today looking at my bouquet it's still just as beautiful. Everyone raved about the flowers. I've given your name to several people because it's you were so easy to work with, you had great recommendations, and the flowers came out better than what I had pictured. Thank you for everything the flowers added to the setting and the feel for the wedding.

Shirley · Married on 08/07/2016

So overjoyed with the flowers done by Kelly!! She did such an amazing job! She fit me in on a little bit of short notice and I gave her full range to do the flowers as she saw best. I had no real expectations other than knowing she would do a fantastic job!! Loved my bouquet, the bouts and the 4 table pieces she put together for my small wedding. She even delivered them to Willamette Valley Vineyards with another wedding to run off to. Definitely try and book Kelly, she is wonderful and busy!!

Danielle · Married on 08/06/2016

Kelly was amazing to work with from start to finish! I showed her pictures of my vision for our wedding, and the bouquets she created exceeded my expectations. The bouquets were full, vibrant, and exactly the look I was hoping for. Kelly is warm and professional and very affordable. My wedding was out of state, and Kelly prepared all my flowers so they could be safely and easily transported, even in the summer heat! The flowers were fresh upon arrival at our venue and my bouquet lasted weeks after the wedding. I can't thank her enough, and will certainly recommend her to anyone getting married in the Portland/Beaverton area or beyond!

Kelly · Married on 07/17/2016

Blooming bouquets was amazing to work with. Their flowers are creative and everything that my daughter wanted.
    I would recommend her to everyone!

Definitely try and book Kelly, she is wonderful and busy!!

Maggie · Married on 03/29/2015

Blooming Bouquets was an a great choice for a florist! Janice is extremely kind and professional. She helped me choose flowers I loved, but also stuck with our budget. We got a great deal on all of our ceremony flowers. I wouldn't go anywhere else for flowers!

Audrey · Married on 09/20/2014

Recommending Kelly to everyone I know that's getting married. She did exactly what I wanted and made my vision come to life even greater than I had imagined!

Blooming Bouquets did my wedding flowers last year. My theme was lace, rustic, garden, and I must say - everything was PERFECT! The bouquets were larger, more beautiful that I ever dream of!
    I would highly recommend Blooming Bouquets!!!! AND the prices were really reasonable!

Blooming Bouquets were amazing to work with. The flowers were perfect and just what I had dreamed of.
    I would use them again.
    THANKS Kelly

Perfect everything was perfect. They sent a lot of time and care to get everything perfect !

My Wedding was last spring and I choose Blooming Bouquets as my florist.
    Everything as professional. But when I got my flowers, I was blown away.
    It was more beautiful that I had even dreams of.
    I would highly recommend Blooming Bouquets.

Melissa · Married on 08/24/2013

Blooming Bouquets was a joy to work with! The communication was fantastic and the flowers were breath taking

Everything was perfect !! If was just what my bride wanted. And more!

Melissa · Married on 07/21/2013

Blooming Bouquets did an outstanding job on my daughter's wedding this past summer. Kelly was so easy to work with and was extremely helpful in the planning and selecting of the flowers we needed to enhance our venue. Her numerous flower arrangements we absolutely beautiful, each had a special touch tying them all together. Many of our guests said they had never seen such gorgeous collections and arrangements of flowers in the colors we had chosen. I highly recommend this talented company. I WILL use them again!!!

We used blooming bouquets for our wedding last year and could not have been happier! Everything was just as I wanted and Kelly was great to work with. Love blooming bouquets

Every thing was perfect. Most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen! Very easy to work this an bent over backwards to capture every thing that we wanted!

My flowers were amazing. Just want I wanted and more!!!

Stephanie · Married on 11/24/2012

Everything Kelly makes is beautiful and exactly what you ask for (If not better than you imagined). Kelly is very professional, timely, and easy to work with!