Blooming Beauty by Cammy Reviews

Hacienda Heights, CA
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 13 Reviews
View more information

Tess Married on 11/05/2017
    Cammy is such a sweet heart <3 She did my bridal hair & makeup. She transformed me into a beautiful bride. I felt like a princess. She has a gentle touch and is very professional. I can tell that she is also very sanitary, she was on time and made me look even prettier than my trial session! I never felt prettier. She was very patient with my requests and did everything just the way I wanted and even better than I'd expected. I really appreciate how attentive & detailed she was. She is AWESOME and I'd definitely recommend her!
    Sherry Married on 01/08/2017
    I'm very impressed with Cammy's work. She's not only professional but very talented with her work. I had used her service for my cousin's wedding and was very pleased with the result. I had many compliments that evening. I would definitely used her service again and refer her to others.
    Amy Married on 07/09/2016
    My hair and makeup lasted the whole night! Everyone was really happy with the results and Cammy and her assistants were really friendly and did an amazing job.
  • User2678829 2+ years ago
    Cammy and her team were amazing to work with! Throughout the planning process, Cammy stayed in constant communication with me and was always so helpful for anything I needed or had questions on. Her prices are some of the best and I was so happy she could do both hair and makeup. All my bridesmaids, including the mom's (8 people total), loved their overall look! I would definitely recommend Cammy to anyone!
    Tiffany Married on 07/13/2014
    I was extremely happy and impressed by Cammy's work! I had her do my hair and makeup for my wedding day as well as my trash the dress photo session. I had her do the airbrush makeup on me and I have to say; her products and technique of applying on makeup lasts the WHOLE DAY!!!
    Throughout my wedding, the only thing I had to touch up was the blush and lipstick/lip gloss. My make-up was flawless and the best part was that the make-up felt light! Most other make-up artists pile on the make-up, making my face feel cakey, but her make-up felt natural.
    Now...this is where I was SUPER impressed. I had my trash the dress session in the desert and I was in 110 degrees of pure dry heat that day!!! My photo session lasted for about 8 hours and of course, my main concern was that my makeup would melt off. Again, I had the makeup airbrushed so the makeup STAYED ON! My face was sweating heavily but when I patted my face with a tissue, the makeup didn’t come off! But by the end of the day…my makeup was still perfect! (Also…in both occasions, my eyelashes stayed intact. Never once did I need to get that re-glued).
    In all, I would definitely recommend Cammy’s services for any occasion! I have recommended all of my friends and she will be my #1 go to person for all my future hair and makeup requirements!

Jennifer Married on 04/06/2014
    Cammy is punctual and super sweet! She works with what you want and envision so have an idea or picture of what you want!
  • User1755914 Event on: 10/28/2013
    Cammy is amazingly detailed and careful in her makeup and hair work. She is also very flexible in her appointments times! Every time i go to her, I am always impressed at how my hair turn out. She accentuates my curls and knows how to accommodate my worry of hair loss during the heat process. I love how careful she is during makeup as she makes my eyes huge! She is very patient. One time I needed extra care with my very long hair and she took up to 3 hours to do everything! hehehe. I love her work, so I am willing to pay her extra in tips. I do not usually splurge on hair and makeup so when I do need to look a million dollars, there is no question about who I go to.
    Snow Married on 02/23/2013
    Cammy did a great job with my make-up. I don't use much on a daily basis and wanted a subtle and natural look, which she accomplished. She listens to your preferences, is personable yet professional, takes her time with you, and is knowledgeable about cosmetics. I would definitely use her services again.
    Denise Married on 12/30/2012
    Cammy was a true professional. Loved my hair and make up.
  • W
    Willow Married on 08/26/2012
    Cammy's work is professional. There had been a couple of occasions which she had helped me with my makeup, and she is very good at it. She was careful with the proper color tone and details, keeping a very natural look, with highlights that brings out the features of the face, but not too overwhelming. In request for a natural, and soft look, she did a wonderful job. I am please with her work and would contact her again if I am in need of a makeover.
    Kristine Married on 04/14/2012
    Cammy is very professional on what she does. I had a wedding on a cruise charter on a windy day. Not only did I not have to touch up my makeup.. My hair was nice and curly all day even through the strong ocean breeze. She also did my moms makeup. My mom was so amazed how the makeup and hair turned out. She looked so beautiful that day. <3
    I also used Cammy for my trash the dress photo session at Laguna beach few days after my wedding. She made me stand out in my pictures but still made me look natural for the romantic beach feeling. I highly recommend Cammy to all my friends and family. I will definetly use her again in the future for other events.
    Linda Married on 10/23/2016
    I loved how Cammy did my hair and makeup in such a chic and cute work space. She did my trial on the day I had my bridal shower (two birds with one stone) and everyone there loved it. I showed Cammy a few days before the trial of how I wanted my makeup and hair to look like and at the last minute I decided something else while sitting in the chair but she pulled it off. The products she used were top quality. I have had my hair and makeup done for quite a few weddings as a bridesmaid and usually those gals are too rough because they are trying to get it done too quickly. However, Cammy made sure I was comfortable and did my hair and makeup in a good amount of time. She offered me tea and we had a really good conversation throughout for both my trial and wedding day. I highly recommend her because she's very knowledgeable and professional. She will be honest with you and tells you what she thinks of the style you pick or the lip color you choose if it's totally off. Cammy was awesome! Not that I want to get married again but if I do, I would use her again.
  • User2777538 2+ years ago
    Cammy was responsive, professional, and willing to work with last minute changes.