Bloomfield Barn Reviews

3.9 out of 5 rating
    4 out of 5 rating

Leslie S. Married on 07/18/2020

Aaaaammmmaaaazzzzziiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggg!

You will not be disappointed in anything!
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn Married on 06/08/2019

Amazon Venue

We loved our wedding at Bloomfield Barn. Jill and Mark were so helpful and made everything go off without a hitch. We told Jill what we liked and told her to go wild. She did an amazing job decorating and came up with things I never would have thought of or imagined. It was so much less stress than buying everything and decorating ourselves and in the long run less expensive. We’ve also been to a few weddings there since and it’s always been a great time.
    Renee Married on 08/31/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was just the maid of honor in a wedding here. The day went smoother than any other big event I've been a part of, and I know that it did because of the amazing owner and her staff. We seriously loved every minute of it! The staff was so kind and down to earth, some of the best professionals in the business I am sure! They were all so supportive, helpful, calm, and really just put the vision for the wedding together perfectly. The barn itself is gorgeous. The area around the barn and pond are as equally beautiful. It was all perfect. I cannot recommend Bloomfield Barn enough for anyone in the area. It is truly fabulous! ❤️
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine Married on 04/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This venue is absolutely gorgeous. The design and execution is remarkable. I went to view it while it was still being built and I was blown away. You can do indoor or outdoor ceremony and all the amazing extras added.

Bloomfield Barn's reply:

Thanks for your kind words! Do come back and visit us again!
    Hannah Married on 07/28/2018
    2.1 out of 5 rating
      2.5 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      0.5 out of 5 rating
      2.5 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
    This last July I married my best friend and I fell absolutely in love with this venue, as did my husband and to say our wedding was just beautiful would be an understatement... Although the experience was very poor. The response rate was extremely slow (if at all or with multiple requests of reply), the professionalism was disappointing, and we actually had a handful of my guests that even complained about the venue ownership. We payed a pretty penny for the venue as do most brides and were treated as a hassle and annoyance rather than a customer. The owner is very rude, misleading, and unpleasant if she disagrees with you. The help she had was very kind and the day ran smooth... Although, If I had the opportunity to do it over again the #1 thing I would have done was chose another venue. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, be negative... but I wish I had read a review like this before I decided on this venue.

Bloomfield Barn's reply:

Hannah, your wedding ceremony was so lovely and the reception seemed to please your guests greatly. I'm sure the wedding planning process was nothing short of overwhelming especially for such a young bride planning such a large celebration. It's challenging for any venue owner to be the one voice in a crowd of opinions who has to say "no" to requests that simply cannot be accommodated. Perhaps another venue would not have shared our concern about the safety and comfort of a too-large-for-the-space number of anticipated guests but anything other than holding firm on our position was not an option for us. I did receive a lovely thank you message from your mother-in-law the day after your wedding for all of our team's efforts, and as the years of your married life go by and you begin to see the experience from a different perspective, we sincerely hope that you, too, will come to appreciate on a different level all that was done on your behalf. We wish you and Davin a long and blessed marriage.
    Dave S. Married on 06/20/2021
    1 out of 5 rating

Fkn sucked

The owner and her affiliates were trash. Acted as if they were president of the United States. Get fkd Bloomfield Barn. 0 out of 10