Bloomed Out Reviews

13 | Seattle, WA

13 Reviews for Bloomed Out

Heather · Married on 08/26/2017

Gretchen was amazing to work with! She understood my vision and made my dreams come true! I know that sounds cheesy but I did meet with a few other florists that wanted to tailor my vision to fit what they were comfortable doing. Gretchen listened. She was super helpful. I actually booked her before I had a planner. Gretchen referred me to the best planner. I highly recommend her work!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Claire · Married on 05/13/2017

Gretchen far exceeded my expectations for our bouquets and ceremony florals! I sent her inspiration images and she turned these into my dream bouquets!!! I received so many compliments from guests and the wedding party on how these were the most gorgeous wedding flowers they had ever seen. Thank you Gretchen!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Jeanine · Married on 03/18/2017

Thank you for so much love on our wedding!!! You're the best!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/12/2016

We received so many compliments on our flowers, the decorations and the overall vibe for our wedding theme. Gretchen was great to work with and stayed in our budget. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Diana · Married on 03/07/2015

Gretchen and Melody did a fantastic job on our wedding flowers. They were professional and patient, as I changed my mind numerous times throughout the wedding planning process. The final outcome of all the bouquets, boutonniers, corsages, floral headpieces and table centerpieces were AMAZINGLY beautiful. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone I know who is in need of a florist, as their work is superb and wedding budget friendly. Thank you ladies, for making our wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Loved my wedding flowers. The gals were responsive and budget friendly and my flowers were lovely- an added bonus the bouquets lasted for days after the wedding no wilting or browning. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Tracy · Married on 06/30/2012

Enchanted Evenings floral is awesome! Gretchen was very creative during our consultation and helped us find the most beautiful flowers while staying within our budget. Gretchen was very professional and nice when communicating with me. She arrived in a timely manner on the wedding day and took great care in our altar decorations and bouquets. The flowers were beautiful and service was stellar.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Amy · Married on 05/28/2011

Melody and her team are FANTASTIC! Do to some changes to guest counts and wedding party, as well as my indecisiveness, my needs kept changing up until 2 weeks for the wedding. I didn't have a clear vision for my wedding flowers, so didn't know quite what to expect for the bouquets, centerpieces, etc. I had described my overall wedding theme and colors and that was it. I almost cried when the flowers were delivered, they were absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/11/2011

Fasika · Married on 11/28/2009

Absolutely the most gorgeous flowers ever!

This is hands down the best place to order your wedding flowers. Whatever you budget talk to them first. I rarely endorse companies or vendors. Quick honestly I don?t have the time. However, I have made time to endorse a select group of vendors that made my wedding unforgettable; Enchanted flowers was one vendor I will definitely use again and will personally do everything in my power to ensure other brides in the Seattle area get the same enjoyment as I did. I love a great find! Just love it. My wedding was at the Bellevue Harbor Club and it was gorgeous but people are still talking about my arrangements. And, quiet honestly - to save money ? some of the table arrangements were flowers in a glass vase. But ? wow they were absolutely gorgeous. Now, I know I keep talking about how awesome the flowers were but there is another reason I will personally endorse this group?they provided unbelievable service. They met me multiple time, priced multiple variations of arrangements so that we could find the right fit between price and the look I wanted and they went shopping for me to find the right votive candles. Then when they found them ? they only charged me to rent them. I am still so happy about my flowers I can?t see straight and I pray that these words of advice help other brides share the same experiences I did.

Thank you guys for the best experience ever!

Sent on 12/03/2009

Teressa · Married on 11/22/2009

These three girls where amazing! They went way above and beyond to make my wedding day perfect. The flowers where so creative and unique it wasn't the same old thing that you see in the wedding magazines. I felt like they really took the time to get to know me and what I had envisioned for my day. And they really helped me get what I wanted and keeping to my budget.

Sent on 01/13/2010

Lindsay · Married on 08/09/2009

I couldn't have been happier working with Melody and the team. They were very understanding of our budget and our priorities and didn't pressure us into anything we didn't want. They were always quick to get back to us with price quotes and information and were VERY flexible when we changed what we wanted a few times. I wasn't super concerned with flowers for my wedding, but when they brought in the bouquets it became one of my favorite parts of the wedding. They saw my vision and completely delivered!! I would recommend them both for their ease of working with and for the service they provide. They went above and beyond.

Sent on 01/14/2010

Gail · Married on 04/19/2009

It's almost been a year since my wedding and people are still commenting about how beautiful the flowers were. The bouquets were fresh, made with breathtaking color and individualized for each bridesmaid. The florists went to my venue to see exactly where the arrangements would be placed to complete their design suggestions. They personally delivered them on the wedding day and stayed to move the larger arrangements from the wedding room to the reception area. I didn't need to think about the flowers again after I hired them and told them the theme of my wedding. I recommend these florists without reseveration!

Sent on 01/23/2010

Hayley · Married on 08/07/2015

We hired Bloomed Out to design and deliver the flowers for our wedding. They did an excellent job and the different floral decorations looked beautiful! Our wedding was at the Olympic Sculpture Garden, and their arrangements looked beautiful in the different spaces.

We had Melody and Gretchen provide floral arrangements for our hightop cocktail tables, our outdoor lounge seating, our long wood tables, parents boutonnieres and corsages, bridesmaids bouquets and bride bouquet. All the flowers were fresh, vibrant and in tune with the vibe we wanted in the wedding.

Melody and Gretchen worked hard to provide us with flowers and decorations that worked with our budget. Flowers can be an unexpectedly large expense in your wedding. We all see photos of wedding flowers, but it can be difficult to understand what you get for a certain amount of money. But Melody and Gretchen helped to work us through the process and itemize each arrangement so we could work to keep costs down. We also wanted our very long wooden tables to appear "full of floral" without breaking the bank. Melody and Gretchen used lots of greenery and long stems to extend smaller bouquets across the tables. They also provided vases for the bridesmaid bouquets so they could be used for display purposes after the ceremony.

We think hiring Bloomed Out was a great decision for our wedding. Their floral arrangements were beautiful, fresh and creative. They showed up on time, made pinterest pages for us to review and helped us stay on budget. They didn't require a minimum, which apparently is the trend for florists in prime wedding season. Email communication was easy and they were very responsive. We highly recommend them for a successful and beautiful wedding.

Thanks again!