Bloom With Jenna Reviews

Bloom With Jenna 6
Bloom With Jenna 7

Raymond Wilks · Married on 07/19/2019

Truly Memorable

Jenna did an amazing job with all the floral arrangements and accessories. Everything was truly beautiful and exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Bloom With Jenna's reply:

Thank you Ayanna! It was our pleasure to help with the flowers. Everything was beautiful! Thanks again!

Sara Johnson · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful flowers for a low price

We loved working with Bloom with Jenna for our May Wedding! She was able to create excactly what I wanted and could invision. She’s super creative and provided the perfect flowers at a very low cost to us.
    I wouldn’t have gone with anyone else.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Bloom With Jenna's reply:

Sara! Thank you so much for the kind review. It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding day and wonderful to work with you!

Mary · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful Experience

Jenna is absolutely so easy to work with and super responsive. She was able to bring my flower vision to life at the wedding. I would for sure recommend to anyone.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Bloom With Jenna's reply:

Thank you Mary! I so enjoyed working with you! I thought everything was amazing. What a beautiful venue and of course a beautiful Bride!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer J Hithe · Married on 03/15/2019

Jenna can create your vision...

Jenna was very friendly and helpful. She was able to capture my vision with one picture and just me telling her my colors. Her prices are reasonable and broken down so you know exactly what you are paying for. Everything was set up by her and her staff on time. You cant go wrong using Bloom with Jenna. Flowers were fresh and beautiful.

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Bloom With Jenna 8
    Bloom With Jenna 9

Bloom With Jenna's reply:

Jennifer! Thank you so much. It was wonderful working with you and I am so happy that you were pleased!

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

She did a great job!!

Jenna did a great job. I gave her some ideas and told her a little bit about what I pictured and she did a great job. She also help me understand some cost saving options.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Bloom With Jenna's reply:

Thank you Lauren! I appreciate the kind words. It was so easy working with you. Glad that you were pleased!

Heather Parker · Married on 10/20/2018

Bloom With Jenna

Jenna was amazing. She made all my wedding flower dreams come to life and at a reasonable price.

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Bloom With Jenna 14
    Bloom With Jenna 15
    Bloom With Jenna 16

Bloom With Jenna's reply:

Heather! Thank you! It was so much fun working with you. I love the pictures! You were stunning! Thanks so much for the review and for sharing your amazing pictures.

Shirlene e Parks · Married on 10/13/2018

Mrs. Shirlene Parks

Jenna came in and saved the day for me at the last minute, after the person who was supposed to do my table floral arrangement for my wedding cancelled three weeks before my wedding date. A very upset and stressed bride I was before Jenna calm me and created another style (shades of purple) for me that worked well. She was professional, very talented and a joy to work with. I recommend her services and will use her again. Her floral arrangements were so beautiful that I gave them out to women in attendance and they all loved them. She delivered and set them up for us, extra appreciation. Thanks again Jenna!❤

Sent on 01/10/2019

Bloom With Jenna's reply:

Shirlene! It was our pleasure to come to the rescue. You were so easy to work and we were happy to be a part of your day. Thank you, thank you for the kind words!

Tammy · Married on 07/05/2018

Jenna created beautiful bouquets and corsages for our daughters wedding. She was very easy to work with and quickly responded to all of my emails. And, at the last minute, she was happy to supply us with extra flowers for the wedding cake. I would definitely work with Blooms With Jenna again.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Lisa · Married on 07/01/2018

Bloom with Jenna is the best at what they do. my flowers for my wedding was amazing. the detail she put into her work is like no other. i had no issues whats so ever. she and her team were professional and courteous from beginning to end. i plan on using her every chance i get that how amazing they are. i love love love my flowers and my wedding decor. i wish i could've taken all the flowers home with me.

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Bloom With Jenna 24
    Bloom With Jenna 25
    Bloom With Jenna 26

Bloom With Jenna's reply:

Thank you Lisa! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding! I'm so glad you were as happy with them as I was!

Mary · Married on 05/19/2018

It was a pleasure working with Jenna! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Thank you!

JUDITH · Married on 05/04/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Jenna for my daughters wedding. She listened to what we wanted then exceeded our expectations. The wedding was downtown Atlanta and she brought her ladder to hang greenery at the ceremony site which looked amazing! The bridal bouquet was absolutely perfect as were the bridesmaids. Definitely recommend Jenna!

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Katie

Katie Ellison · Married on 04/07/2018

Wedding Flowers

Working with Jenna for our wedding flowers was wonderful!! She was so easy to meet with, revised our quote to fir in our budget and had so many ideas I had not even thought of! Our flowers were one of my absolute favorite parts of the day. I could not imagine a more perfect bouquet for myself!! In have recommended her to so many people since our wedding and will keep doing the same.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Bloom With Jenna's reply:

So happy you were happy! It was such fun working with you and I thought the flowers were amazing too!

Sandy · Married on 03/31/2018

I have used Jenna for my own two daughter's weddings. I have also referred her to two friends. ALL of us have been over the top with her work. She has done weddings at some of the most prominent venues in Atlanta. I do believe her work is better than any others. You need to look into using Jenna. My friend and I are purchasing a wedding venue and I am a DAY OF PLANNER. We are hoping to add Jenna on to our go to FLORIST!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Bloom With Jenna's reply:

Thank you Sandy! I have really enjoyed working with you!

Mark · Married on 11/04/2017

Jenna and her crew delivered amazing flower arrangements that made our ceremony site better than we could have imagined. It was easy communicating with her via email and she was very receptive to our ideas. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Thank You Mark!

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

I had an out of state wedding so all ofbmy vendors were found online. Jenna's portfolio stuck out to me immediately, and she was even one of my venues recommended florists. All my bouquets, centerpieces, and the arch flowers were amazing. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Suma · Married on 11/03/2017

I am absolutely in love with what Jenna put together for my big day! And the value was awesome! I wish I had known about her earlier and I would have had her do flowers for my other wedding events too! The lavender roses especially were so beautiful! She got my color scheme spot on and made my bouquet look so natural! People kept complimenting me on the flowers! Thank you so much Jenna for making my day extra special!!

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Bloom With Jenna 27
    Bloom With Jenna 28

Thank you Suma!

Hali · Married on 10/29/2017

I loved working with Jenna! She revised my flower list a million times when I needed things added or taken away and helped provide feedback when needed! She is the sweetest lady and is very professional. I had to change my wedding ceremony last minute from outside to inside due to weather and the set up she did took my breath away! She saved my wedding day! I have had so many compliments on how beautiful my flowers were. I would definitely recommend Jenna to anyone that needs floral!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Bloom With Jenna's reply:

Thank you Hali! We loved working with you!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2017

Jenna was great! Easy to get in touch with and very professional! She is reasonably priced and also provide suggestions on flower selections so that it’s still meeting your vision and your budget. I would definitely recommend Jenna for any event , especially for your wedding!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Thank you Ashley!

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

As a busy bride, I really appreciate the fact that I only had I meet with Jenna in person once. She got my Pinterest on her own time and was able to figure out exactly what I wanted. The flowers were beyond perfect. She was able to know what I want without me having to know anything about flowers (which I don't). Pricepoint was great too. Highly recommended

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Bloom With Jenna 29

Thank you Christine!

monique · Married on 10/05/2017

Jenna was awesome. She completely got my vision and made it work for my budget! Thanks Jenna for making my wedding as beautiful as I imagined it to be.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Thank you Monique!
  • FutureMrs.Sims

Alexis · Married on 09/23/2017

Thanks to Jenna and her team my wedding was so beautiful ! The flowers were fresh and the colors were vibrant!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Thank you Alexis!
  • O

Odessa · Married on 09/22/2017

Jenna was very profesional and very prompt to respond to all of my emails. When I started my search for a florist, I emailed 4 on the same day. Jenna responed within a few hours, where some took days. The level of service we received was stellar. If I ever need a florist again for any occation, Jenna is it!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Thank you Odessa!

Andrea · Married on 09/03/2017

It was a pleasure working with Jenna!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Thank you Andrea!

Tammy · Married on 09/02/2017

We had an amazing experience with Jenna as our florist for our wedding. She was extremely responsive and responded with a well written, professional quote. Her quote included a breakdown of the costs of each arrangement (bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and arbor flowers). I told her what I wanted, and she did them perfectly. She even sent examples of photos of what they would look like. The price was very reasonable and worth every penny. i never had to call or follow up with her, she showed up on time the day of the wedding, everything was put together nicely, and I never had to worry. I would highly recommend Bloom with Jenna!!

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Bloom With Jenna 30
    Bloom With Jenna 31
    Bloom With Jenna 32
    Bloom With Jenna 33

Thank you Tammy!

Betheny · Married on 08/26/2017

I used Bloom With Jenna for my wedding this past weekend and my flowers were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen, they looked like they were from a magazine. I told her that I really wanted them to look as if I picked colorful wildflowers off of a farm with a sprinkle of sunflowers in them and they were more beautiful than I imagined. I received so many compliments about how vivid the colors were and how they were arranged around the room. I ordered 2 large flower arrangements for the ceremony, 4 bouquets, 4 boutonnieres, 2 corsages, a toss bouquet and 3 table centerpieces. I had guest asking me if they could take some of the flowers home with them! She took a nice venue and made it really beautiful. My only regret is not ordering MORE flowers! I will be working with them again for my next special event and would highly recommend them to all of my family and friends.

Sent on 08/29/2017