Bloom Reviews

50 Reviews for Bloom

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/13/2019

A dream come true!

We couldn't be happier that we chose to work with Tara! She is extremely talented, thoughtful and kind. She took our vision and ran with it, resulting in the most beautiful wedding day. Our flowers were extraordinary and we received so many compliments from our guests. Thank you, Tara, for giving us the dreamiest wedding we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Jen · Married on 06/29/2019

Better Than I could Have Imagined

I honestly don't know much about flowers and plants. When it comes to flowers specifically, I know roses are red and violets are blue. It's with this much knowledge I went to meet Tara for our consultation.
    Right from the start, her outgoing personality and laid back attitude put me at ease. She listened so patiently while I explained the type of vibe I was going for. This could not have been easy since it involved 80% hand gestures and 20% random string of words I pulled together in hopes that she can get inside my head and see the exact vision I was seeing. She asked questions so she can get all the details she needed and after sitting and chatting with her for 30 minutes, I knew she was the perfect person to help me execute my dream wedding.
    Within 2 days, Tara sent me an inspiration board that left me speechless and more excited than ever for the special day to arrive. The images showed exactly what I had in mind but was unable to articulate clearly during the consultation. She gave few options for the bouquet after asking me about my dress and even suggested a pop of burgundy to give it more dimension. I never would have thought of that in my wildest dream!
    Throughout the entire planning process, she was prompt with her responses whenever I reached out with questions. She also took the time to help me find additional vendors when I wasn't having much luck. As we got closer to the wedding date, she would check in with me regularly and was so flexible when I needed to make few last minute changes due to a family emergency.
    I honestly couldn't have imagined a more genuine person who's such a professional with so much talent. So many of our guests were amazed when they walked into our venue for the ceremony and then again after seeing that same room transformed for the reception. I won't go on and on since I don't think my words will do her incredible work any justice. I'm hoping the pictures will show all the special elements that was created around our venue to make the space into perfection.
    If you are looking for someone you can count on who will be patient and understanding as you try to put together the most important day of your life, look no further. Tara and her team will most definitely do that and more because they are ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Allie

Allie Cook · Married on 06/22/2019

More than a florist!

Where do I begin? Tara is a true artist, and so so so kind! I had tossed around so many ideas of colors and specific flowers that I liked, so I wasn't sure if my vision would be obtainable. When my wedding day came, I was in awe of how well she incorporated everything I wanted (and more)! She exceeded my expectations with the heart and soul she put into my bouquet, my centerpieces, the arbor, etc. Tara was responsive throughout the process, and was a pleasure to work with - I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Melly

Carmela · Married on 03/09/2019

So easy and amazing to work with!

Tara was a dream to work with! My ideas were all over the place and I wasn’t even sure where to start with floral. I showed her a few pictures and she gave me a bunch of awesome ideas. She brought our vision into a beautiful reality 110%! I could not be any more happy with the results. My circular arch was made by a family friend and it wasn’t the sturdiest, but Tara found ways to make it sure it stood up the whole night with the flowers on it. I had anxiety about this for weeks leading up to the wedding, but she was so crafty and fixed the issue with no problem!! I wish I could plan another wedding just so I could work with her and have more of her beautiful floral. No one compares to her!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Nicholas Arvidson · Married on 11/18/2018

Elopement on short notice = PERFECTION!!!

We gave Bloom less than a week’s notice and yet STILL came out with such a beautiful, high quality, wonderful smelling bouquet and 2 boutonnières, one for myself as the groom and a matching one for my dog! The colors she used were on point and the quality of the flowers were way better than expected! VERY pleased!

Sent on 11/21/2018

TARYN · Married on 09/09/2018

Talented, communicative and caring

Tara is extremely talented, communicative, and caring. She was very accommodating to my changes one month before the wedding AND the flowers turned out beautiful! She is also very mindful and respectful of your budget - she wants to meet your vision while meeting your budget as well.

Tara also called me a few days before my wedding when I was worried about rain. She helped to relieve my nerves, and I felt like I could rely on her to help make the call to have the ceremony indoors or outdoors if it came down to it. Thankfully, it didn't rain but it was a relief to know I would have her there.

All of the arrangements turned out better than expected. Multiple people at the wedding also raved about her work! I highly recommend Tara to anyone looking for a florist. I will recommend her to all of my family, friends, and acquaintances.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Amy · Married on 07/28/2018

All of the bouquets, table settings and ceremony flowers provided by Bloom were amazing and exceeded my expectations! Even the venue coordinator for our wedding noted that the wedding was one of the most beautiful weddings that she had seen!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Siobhan · Married on 10/21/2017

The flowers that Tara designed for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous, and beyond anything I expected! Throughout the process she was thoughtful and flexible, and was incredibly kind about me wanting to paint and bring my own vases to be more budget conscious. My bridal bouquet was beautiful beyond anything I could have imagined, and from the boutonnieres to the sweetheart table garland, every detail was precise and pulled the look of the whole wedding together. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Lynley · Married on 07/28/2017

Tara is seriously AMAZING! Seriously hire her now, you will not regret it. But if you must keep reading, I'll continue to tell you how awesome she is. I was fortunate enough to have worked with her in the past and therefore knew she was going to do a great job even before asking her to be my florist. And let me tell you, she absolutely did just that! We met to come up with the initial plan in which she was so helpful and knowledgeable about the flowers that would be available and what floral options would be the best for our particular situation. Unfortunately my peonies likely wouldn't be available at the end of July, but we came up with an alternate plan to get the same look and feel. She even sent me an inspiration picture layout with many of my Pintrest photos. This was so handy as I continued to book more items and design the overall look and feel of the wedding. Tara was so easy to work with, especially in the last few months as I was changing and adjusting our order. She was flexible and met our venues specific needs regarding things allowed to hang flowers on the ceremony arch. She brought and set up all of the flowers we ordered in the time limit we had before the ceremony and everything was perfect, she even was able to get me some peonies!! She's a miracle worker :) And you know you hired the best when you have multiple family and friends as for the name of your florist. I had a team of amazing vendors and Tara was most definitely a huge piece of the success. Couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 09/02/2017

James · Married on 07/15/2017

Tara was absolutely amazing, and instrumental in making our big day perfect! It was shocking how she is able to listen to our vague ideas of what we wanted, show her a handful of pictures, then she could send us back a complete storyboard that is everything we envisioned. The quality and service she provides is worth MUCH more than what you'll pay. We got a ton of complements on the bouquets and centerpieces she made, as well as the cake and seating. She arrived promptly to our venue and quickly turned our venue into a dream. Couldn't recommend Tara enough, she's the best!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Kylie · Married on 07/08/2017

Working with Tara was an absolute dream. She is beyond talented and brought my vision to life in ways I never dreamed of! Not to mention, she's a LOT of fun to be around! Her professionalism and quality are top notch, and I can't imagine another floral vendor I would've enjoyed working with as much as Tara. Her process and style really allow the couple's vision and personality to come through, while letting her creativity and brilliance shine. She knows how to work with the blank slate of any given venue, where the florals compliment it perfectly. We wanted a very lush aesthetic to compliment the beautiful tree farm venue, and she definitely delivered! She is also the queen on flower crowns :) I can't say enough good things about Tara and her work, and any couple should know they are in the best hands when working with her.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Sierra · Married on 06/17/2017

I can't rave enough about Tara and how amazing she is. I knew I was in good hands after meeting with her and sharing my interests, she followed up with an inspiration board that was spot on with everything I wanted. On the day of, she arrived promptly and turned our wedding ceremony and reception into the most magical, beautiful place! And let's not forget... the bridal bouquet. I received so many compliments and was absolutely floored with how amazing my bouquet was. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend using Tara as your florist! She won't disappoint.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Hayley · Married on 05/20/2017

I found Tara after meeting with a few florists that seemed to have their own agendas and did not seem to capture my vision. Before our meeting, Tara requested a few images and words for inspiration, so I sent maybe one or two photos and a couple words-- from that, she put together an inspiration board that was from my dreams! She made the process extremely easy, was very understanding and had great recommendations when we weren't exactly sure what to do. I was SO excited to see what the final result would be. Needless to say, everything was incredible. Tara exceeded my already high expectations! Plus, I found her pricing to be extremely reasonable. I absolutely recommend adding Tara to your team of vendors for ANY event!

Victor · Married on 05/13/2017

Tara's work for our wedding was absolutely perfect. She was able to take our vision and make it come to life even with my husband and I not being able to adequately articulate what exactly we wanted. After our initial meeting with her, she provided a vision board that allowed us to really imagine what the flowers would look like. On a personal note, she was very flexible. She allowed us to customize a boutonnière for our best man. She was a delight to work with and if you are looking for a florist for any occasion, look no further, Tara should be your choice!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Katlin · Married on 04/22/2017

Tara was such a pleasure to work with. The flowers turned out so amazing! The flowers turned out exactly like I wanted them to. She was super easy to work with. She replied to my many emails very quickly. She was also very flexible. I was changing things here and there and she didn’t even mind. I changed the flowers for my cake and some of the corsage styles. Last minute, I also had to move up the time the flowers needed to be delivered and she was super accommodating. Tara also helped the guys get their boutonnieres on which I thought was super nice! I would highly recommend using Tara for flowers for weddings or events. You won’t be disappointed!!

Natalie · Married on 04/08/2017

We LOVED what Tara had prepared for our wedding at the Trinity Tree Farm in Issaquah, WA. We had so many compliments, and she definitely hit the mark on our exact taste! Would definitely recommend Bloom!

Jeanine · Married on 03/18/2017

You are excelent!!! Thank you so much for everything you did on our wedding!!! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

Nancy · Married on 11/11/2016

Tara is absolutely incredible. We had a destination wedding so I didn't get to meet Tara until my wedding day. We handled everything over email. Through it all Tara was so organized, clear, and concise. Planning and sending payments to her were a breeze. She was so respectful of our budget and I loved how she wrote up our invoice so you could see her entire plan for the day, all the details, and the cost for each arrangement or garland with options to add more and how much they would cost (but with no pressure to spend more ever). She was so intuitive and was able to quickly pick up on the style and color theme we wanted, sending back an inspiration board that both echoed and elaborated on my own pinterest board. On our wedding day, I was so taken aback over just how beautiful our flowers were and all her attention to detail. Tara had set up the greenery, flowers, and candles so perfectly and the venue looked so stunning - it was everything I could have hoped for and much, much more. Tara had even managed to find snapdragons, my favorite flower, in my favorite color and chocolate cosmos that smelled amazing. She provided one of the best vendor experiences I had while planning for my wedding and her work was phenomenal.

Sent on 01/09/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/07/2016

A coworker who hired Tara for her daughter's wedding recommended her to me and RAVED about her. I met with Tara a year before my wedding - she was super patient with me (we were late), especially when I had no idea what I wanted since I know nothing about flowers. She gave me suggestions and sent me an email after we met with pictures of ideas. Tara is clearly an expert at what she does - without meeting another time before my wedding, she got all the centerpieces and arrangements looking exactly what I pictured. The flowers were incredibly beautiful, and since I had winter wedding, that was a bit of a concern to me - but everything turned out perfect. Thanks so much Tara!!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/27/2016

Tara was the absolute best!!! When we first met, I had no idea what I wanted to do with flowers except for our color scheme. She sent me a Pinterest board right after and I loved it!! She was so creative and our flowers turned out beautiful. Not only was Tara so easy to work with, she was also so cool and calm - exactly what you need while wedding planning :) The week of the wedding, I asked her to add my grandmother's rosary to my bouquet and angel wings to one of my bridesmaid's bouquet (to honor her daughter who was stillborn) and she happily did it! Those small touches made a huge and special difference. We have gotten so many compliments on our flowers; my bouquet was probably one of my favorite things from the wedding. Tara went above and beyond - I have nothing but positive and excellent things to say!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/13/2016

Flowers were beautiful. Exactly what I had envisioned and Tara stayed within my budget!! She was flexible and accommodating. Great experience, I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/23/2016

Tara made our wedding breathtaking.

Let me back up. We (ok, I) planned our wedding from out-of-state, so we couldn't interview anyone in person--it was all done over the phone. For many vendors this was easy--what could a DJ tell me in person they couldn't tell me over the phone? or a wedding planner? or a photographer even, since all portfolios are now online. But the florist, that's a hard one.

Despite that, Tara and I managed to figure it out no problem. I sent her a pinterest board, we talked about what I liked and disliked with each image.. she sent me back an inspiration board that was amazing. Throughout she was so responsive, even though I adjusted the order here and there a few times.

The flowers were spectacular. They transformed the venue and made the entire wedding breathtaking. They were exactly what I had hoped for, and more.

Some flowers were different than what we had discussed, as I'm sure happens with any florist since its all based on what's available, but the overall look was exactly as described, and more.

I'd work with Tara again in a heartbeat, and hope you do too.

Oh, and as a bonus: her price was about half of what the other few florists who I felt confident could pull off my vision charged.

Sent on 08/15/2016

candace · Married on 07/09/2016

Tara absolutely far exceeded all of my expecations for what I had hoped for in regards to the flowers for my wedding! Even our guests told me after the wedding that the flowers were stunning! I tell my friends that "Tara made all of my flower dreams come true!" My husband said, Tara was the MVP vendor of our wedding! I planned our entire wedding in Seattle from California which provided its challenges, but Tara made every step of the process easy and seamless! From the moment I contacted her she was quick to get back to me, and always made me feel confident that the vision I had in mind would come to fruition. The day of the wedding I saw the flowers and was completely blown away! The arch she made for our ceremony was stunning, and the centerpieces, flower girl crown, bouquets and blooms for our cake were better than images you see on pinterest! If you want a florist you can trust, who will also go above and beyond what you hope for, while working with your budget than Tara at Bloom is the florist you want. I only wish she lived in California so I could have all of my California friends have her for their weddings!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/19/2016

Tara is the best florist we could have ever hoped to book for our wedding. She completely understood our wedding design and dreams and matched the flowers to both my taste and my husband's. She even brought two boutonnieres for him in different styles on the day-of so that he had exactly what he wanted! She designed and put together an absolutely gorgeous display on our paper birch wedding arch that made it exactly what I pictured - and she did it all within our budget. Honestly, you could not pick a better florist in Western Washington.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Laura · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I hired Tara as our wedding florist, and we have nothing but great things to say about her. We absolutely loved our floral arrangements. The flowers were stunning and all of our guests kept commenting on how beautiful they were. Tara was so wonderful to work with as well. She listened to our ideas and had great suggestions for us. We highly recommend Tara!

Sent on 08/07/2016