Bloom Photography Reviews

Bloom Photography 6
Bloom Photography 7
  • Satomi

Satomi · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful work, amazing personality, love her!

I found Danielle by sheer chance at a wedding venue open house, and I'm so glad that I did! I actually won a free engagement photo session through the event and we loved her so much, we immediately booked her for the actual wedding as well. As of right now we haven't gotten the photos back yet from our Dec 8, 2018 wedding (of about 130 guests), but since I already know her work from the engagement photoshoot, I feel confident in this review :)

Some of her impressive feats include: 1) an almost supernatural ability to capture romance in her photos and evoke "warm fuzzy feelings" all over again; 2) providing easy but stellar posing advice and making someone as awkward as me look fabulous; and 3) being friendly and take-charge in just the right balance to get through ALL the family/wedding party photos in a timely fashion (and my husband has a huge family, and we had 15 people in our wedding party!). She even helped us navigate some tricky family relations so that the photos were taken with no drama.

Both she and her second photographer Liz were fantastic and I cannot wait to get the photos back! I'm considering a boudoir shoot sometime in the future as well, perhaps in time for our 1 year anniversary...

Bloom Photography 8
    Bloom Photography 9

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2018

Danielle is so much fun to be around and definitely a professional and makes you feel super comfortable when taking pictures. I did a mini boudoir shoot with her the morning of my wedding felt super comfortable and throughout the day just was a blast! Definitely recommend !

Sophia · Married on 11/18/2017

We are so glad that we hired Danielle to photograph our wedding. Not only is she a talented photographer, but she is also very fun and sweet. She put us at ease in every way and added to the overall atmosphere of celebration. My husband and I both remarked that her services were a great value. We recommend her very highly!

Bloom Photography 10
    Bloom Photography 15
    Bloom Photography 16
    Bloom Photography 17

Adrienne · Married on 10/21/2017

I absolutely LOVED working with Danielle. She really captured our wedding even BETTER than I had ever imagined. I cried when I received our photos. She is a sweetheart and is a saint for the amazing work she can do!!!

Bloom Photography 18
    Bloom Photography 25
    Bloom Photography 26
    Bloom Photography 27

Adriana · Married on 10/13/2017

Danielle was amazing! She was extremely accommodating and made sure we felt at ease when taking our pictures. Not to mention she even picked up my flowers for me and brought them to our venue! Very sweet she is, and our pictures were great.

Logan · Married on 08/12/2017

We are getting married on the East Coast but needed someone in California to take our engagement photos. My coworker referred Danielle who had photographed her wedding last year.

Danielle was extremely responsive, flexible and professional. She took the time to answer my many questions and emails promptly and with kindness. We had to reschedule our shoot due to bad weather but Danielle was great in helping us select a new date and discuss back up options if needed.

The day of the engagement shoot, she couldn't have been more patient with us as we changed outfits and handled our fur baby (who was in the photos). She made the process smooth, easy and fun! She turned our pictures around to us in less than a week and they were absolutely beautiful! We couldn't be more thrilled at how they turned out!!

Rachel · Married on 06/17/2017

I had Bloom Photography photograph my senior pictures and my wedding, and I wouldn't have had it any other way! Danielle and her team did a fantastic job! I love my pictures, and she made the experience so fun and memorable. I can't help but smile uncontrollably whenever I look at all of our pictures. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for fantastic and creative photographer.

Bloom Photography 28
    Bloom Photography 29
    Bloom Photography 30
    Bloom Photography 31
    Bloom Photography 32

Danielle · Married on 06/03/2017

Danielle worked with us for our June 3 wedding this year, as well as two other photo sessions.

From the get go, Danielle was personable and wanted to meet in person. She was flexible in meeting us where we'd like to do our engagement session, and she even watched our dog while we made wardrobe changes! She is very sweet, and even though we had never been the subjects of a photoshoot before, she made sure that we felt comfortable. Our first session lasted maybe about 2 hours, and she got our photos out to us within 2 weeks!

During the wedding planning process, she made sure to check in with us every few months to see how things were going, and even did another photoshoot with us in downtown Sacramento. She made things fun and not awkward at all, which I can totally be in front of the camera.

During our wedding, Danielle did an incredible job of capturing our special day. She made sure to meet with me in person before the day of the wedding to get some ideas of what style we'd like (classic/romantic, not cheesy) and I gave her my "must shoot" list (bride & groom with immediate family, with bride's grandma, etc). The day of went smoothly, and she was flexible with any changes that happened. She took charge when she needed to and changed up her schedule when needed. We even got our 900+ pictures back about 2 and a half weeks after the wedding, just after we got back from our honeymoon. They're all even better than I imagined.

I can't recommend Danielle enough for your special day/event. She's sweet, professional, caring, and very very responsive to what your needs are. She does weddings, boudoir, engagement sessions, maternity, and more. I've told Danielle that she gained a client for life.

Dneka · Married on 05/27/2017

Danielle is such a sweetheart! She did my pictures for my wedding a month ago and they are all absolutely stunning! Yes, a month and we already have them. She pays very close attention to detail and there are some pictures my husband and I came across that we were like "I didn't even know she took that!" From the beginning she was very personable insisting on meeting in person as she loves to get to know her clients personally! We are over the moon with Danielle's work and would very highly recommend her to anyone!

Tarah · Married on 02/04/2017

Breathtakingly romantic photos that she captured of my hubby and I. They will be cherished for a lifetime.

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2016

Danielle is an amazing photographer! Her attention to detail doesn't go unnoticed. She is patient, professional, and knows how to make you feel confident during the photo shoot. She is extremely personable, and makes the photo shoot a fun and exciting experience with her bubbly personality. I can't thank her enough for the images she has captured for my family.

megan · Married on 07/16/2016

Danielle is amazing!! She did boudoir photos for me and made me feel so comfortable, sexy and beautiful all at the same time. The pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to show them to the future hubby!

Laura · Married on 05/28/2016

Gosh what can I say- this women was amazing! Danielle was the most comforting person I've literally met. As a bride, she had this essence that made you feel like "she has it all covered". She shot our wedding and for a person that is super crazy about pictures, she by far exceeded all my expectations! She had everything organized and under control.

I cannot say more wonderful things about her! She is amazing!! Best choice for photography by far!!!

Caitlin · Married on 04/30/2016

Danielle was simply amazing and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She's funny, smart, professional and makes you feel like family. She made sure to take the time to make us feel comfortable and listened to what we wanted. She captured the most amazing shots of our wedding and didn't overlook any details. I could not be happier with our photos, they are perfect!

Kimberly · Married on 12/28/2015

Bloom photographer Danielle is amazing! She traveled out to the venue with us to take our photographs. Great value, took all the poses that we asked for! The final photographs were beautiful! She really knows how to photograph large groups, in an orderly fashion. She also has a great eye for capturing candid poses. Absolutely worth the investment, our wedding moments were captured beautifully!

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

Danielle was such a pleasure to work with. She is so much fun! We had an awesome engagement session (included with our wedding package) and were able to use the pictures for our save the date magnets, which came out perfect. She meets with you beforehand and spends the time to really gets to know you as a couple, so she knows what you like and dislike and can create your photographs to exactly match your particular style, which was super important to us. She made us both feel really comfortable, which enabled us to be our true selves, and that really showed in the pictures. She has a knack for knowing how to get the perfect pose. Our wedding pictures were just spectacular. We gave her a list ahead of time for the family photo groupings, and she and her assistants made sure to get everyone on our list photographed. She was there with us every step of the way, which made me feel a lot more relaxed. If you're in need of a photographer, look no further! We would recommend Danielle to anyone.

Kate · Married on 06/02/2018

Danielle was great! She was flexible and willing to work with both our schedules to meet and discuss the event many months prior to the big day! The pictures came out amazing and I would definitely recommend her!!

Madison · Married on 08/19/2017

She was very professional and willing to do exactly what I wanted. I had her at my reception to take mostly candid shots of the event and she was very attentive and was there anytime I needed her, there for the big moments, anything like that! Some of the photos could have used some background touch up or things like that, but she took a ton of pictures and some of them are really special that I'll cherish forever

Sent on 10/29/2017

Bloom Photography's reply:

Hey Madison, I'd be very happy to retouch any images for you.