Bloom by Britt Reviews

26 Reviews for Bloom by Britt

• W

Wai · Married on 07/20/2019

Gorgeous Work!!!

Brittany did such an amazing job at my wedding!! I’m still waiting to get my photos back from the photographer but wanted to share my photos and review. She did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding and went above and beyond. I would highly recommend her to anyone. My guest are still commenting on how gorgeous the arrangements were. Her ceremony arch was truly a dream come true. I loved it so much I wanted to take it home with me and have it in our bedroom forever! Will update with more detailed pics soon!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Joanny

Joanny · Married on 06/15/2019

Just Amazing!

Brittany hit it out of the park with my wedding bouquet, boutonnières, bridesmaid bouquets, corsages, and all our table floral centerpieces. She went above and beyond with her work and I couldn’t be happier with how everything came together!! My husband and I were amazed with all the work she has done for our wedding.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Christel

Christel Conwell · Married on 05/31/2019

Brittany's work is absolutely gorgeous! She has an innovative eye and unique style...while still adhering to your ideas for your event! I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Z

Zach Garlock · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Experience

Very easy to deal with. Everything was done on time for my event. Would strongly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Cecilia · Married on 08/29/2018

I really don’t know where to begin on how amazing BloombyBritt is not only as a business but as a person herself! From the day I was introduced to Brittany she was so helpful and genuinely willing to work with our budget. I will never forget Brittany for her selflessness and loving personality on traveling from NJ to TX to make our greenery wedding beautiful! Our guests were amazed at the work Brittany did for us! Our ceremony was breathtaking and our reception was beyond what I imagined it would be! We will definitely recommend her 100X to any person We know! Thank you so much Brittany you truly are gifted!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Abel · Married on 07/02/2018

Everything was absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Pamela · Married on 05/27/2018

Brittany did an amazing job with my flowers. She was very accommodating and flexible throughout the entire process and went out of her way to make things as stress-free for me as she could. I described my vision and she made it a reality. I absolutely love her work.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Sarita · Married on 03/31/2018

A friend referred Bloom by Britt, I'm so happy with the floral arrangements! All beautiful and excellent quality. Will be ordering again for my next event. Thank you Britt!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Cindy · Married on 11/24/2017

A pleasure to work with. She set us up with exactly what we wanted to help make our wedding even more beautiful!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Grecia · Married on 11/18/2017

Let me just start off by saying Bloom by Britt was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! Brittany is extremely professional and friendly and I found that for someone with little imagination as my self she made it very easy to explain what I wanted, she always asked the right questions and made an effort to see my vision. Works with you to get what you want and also gives you ideas and options that can help out with your budget. She was also on time and had everything ready to go before the ceremony or reception even started. I got nothing but compliments from my guests on all the floral arrangements. From my wedding arbor to the table centerpieces everything was beautiful, exactly what I had dreamed of. I must say Bloom by Britt was a great investment that made my wedding a special and memorable day!! - Grecia Hernández

Sent on 11/28/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2017

Britt was incredible to work with! She created my dreams into life and made sure she gave me exactly what I wanted! Apart from that she was veary professional and was on time with everything and there every step of the way! I couldn't have asked for somone better! Thank you Britt!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Kenneth · Married on 05/27/2017

Brittany went above and beyond our expectations. She provided an innovative take on what we had in mind for our wedding flower arrangements without compromising our vision and at a more than reasonable cost. She was extremely resourceful and efficient in executing each arrangement as well as being easy to communicate with throughout the process. HIGHLY recommend 'Bloom by Britt'!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Karen · event on: 05/05/2017

The overall service was wonderful. Arrangements were gorgeous and perfect for the occasion. Brittany was extremely knowledgeable and cooperative. I would highly recommend her service, and will definitely use again.

Sent on 08/23/2017

JD · Married on 05/04/2017

Worked with us in helping us to determine our needs. Very good quality work

Sent on 08/31/2017

L · event on: 04/02/2017

The floral arrangement was well balanced and generous with beautiful quality flowers. She was very accommodating in making the arrangement on short notice. Her kindness and professionalism was appreciated.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Jamesg · Married on 11/12/2016

She was excellent, of course as the groom I only seen half of what she did but that half was amazing. The flowers for my groomsmen looked amazing and complemented our suit beautifully. Telling her your colors for your wedding makes her job easy but she goes a step further to make sure that your flowers are in perfect sync with your wedding them!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Donna · Married on 11/12/2016

Wonderful to work with. She did a great job and even handled last minute changes

Sent on 12/10/2016

asdrid · Married on 10/29/2016

where to start! this amazing lady is a mind reader. I wasn't totally convinced on what I wanted for my wedding but with one sit down, Brittney made everything I dreamt of come true! my bouquet still gets compliments even a year later. My centerpieces were rather specific and difficult but on our special day they were perfect! Thank you so much Bloomybritt!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Myrtle · Married on 05/14/2016

My experience with Bloom by Brit was fantastic. She was super helpful and knew exactly what to do even during stressful situations. She helped make my wedding day MUCH less stressful and she captured my vision perfectly. Everyone raved about my bouquet and the flower arrangements. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Anaiz · Married on 03/07/2015

My husband and I, can describe bloombybritt as thee best florist we have ever met. In advanced she met with us to discuss plans and arrangements; she kept us up to date with everything. She showed sincere interest and that was ready to start since day one. Everything was on time and on point! My big day was decorated as I planned thanks to Brittany's hard work. I totally recommend her??

Sent on 11/15/2016

Jahaira · Married on 01/23/2015

When we first met Brittany and was very professional and sweet. She listened to what we wanted and took notes and asked us some of work her past work which showed she knows what she's doing. She kept in content contract with us and made sure everything was how we wanted. We loved the flower arrangements at the ceremony and reception just liked I pictured them and my waterfall bouquet was beautiful. She has a great talent and it was a pleasure working with her.
    Thanks Britt!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Brittany did a wonderful job with our floral arrangements for our wedding. The personal and individual touch of Bloom by Britt far surpasses any of the work that a large-scale floral company would do. She has great attention to detail and will work with whatever function is planned until the very end.

Sent on 04/29/2016

Perla · Married on 05/27/2017

Bloom by Britt was exceptional! The Planning went smooth, she was very organized and professional. Everything I wanted she was able to deliver, everything from the Stage arrangements to the cake decoration was beautiful and detailed.I trusted her creativity for the most part and was very satisfied with what she was able to come up with. Top Notch! I recommend her to any one, especially with your wedding!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Jorge · Married on 04/02/2017

Unmatched services, quality and price. We'll be sure to use services again, and recommend them.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Nathan · Married on 03/10/2017

My experience was great. I would absolutely recommend them to whoever is looking for arrangements.

Sent on 09/04/2017