Bloom and Leaf Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sarah C. Married on 10/08/2022

Awesome florist!

Celia was so responsive and so kind about everything!

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thanks Sarah, It was my pleasure to work closely with you and your mom to bring your vision to life for your wedding day. All of your unique centerpieces to get just the look you wanted was so much fun, and to see it all come together just like you had planned.
    Dana B. Married on 03/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was a wonderful experience. They were great and understood our vision.

I would highly recommend Bloom and Leaf. Celia was awesome. They understood what we wanted. The flowers were beautiful and the price was excellent.

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Dana, It was great to bring your vision to life. The wagon wheel chandeliers were an awesome idea to decorate. A great place to mix in good quality silks up high like that.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Michelle K. Married on 02/19/2022

Great to work with! Bloom & Leaf

Celia really listened to what we wanted and then made some great suggestions for the venue we were having the ceremony. We had an outdoor wedding and she made these beautiful hanging arrangements for the altar area. My bouquet was so beautiful and had all my favorite flowers. They were on time for setting up everything. My tables were decorated beautifully with candles and bonsai trees. Highly recommend them.

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Michelle. It was a pleasure working with you to create the perfect look for your wedding at your beautiful venue.
    Etu P. Married on 02/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very satisfied. Excellent quality of flowers :)

I had very amazing experience used Bloom & Leaf as my florist on my wedding day, no doubt very good services and beyond my expectations.

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you to bring your vision to life. It is our goal to always exceed your expectations.
    Elisa Married on 07/18/2020

Wedding Event

Bloom and leaf is absolutely amazing! Celia is great at doing her job and always wants the best for your event. She was always responsive and very detailed. I would recommend her at my best .

Thanks Elisa,
    It was our pleasure to help you bring your vision to life. Thanks for the pictures.
  • Sandra
    Sandra L. Married on 04/11/2020

Overwhelmed with Gratitude

I had a beautiful wedding and it was all due to Celia from Bloom and Leaf. She coordinated and planned everything from start to finish. Even the smallest details. She provided rental equipment to add to the ambiance I was looking for in my wedding. I explained what type and color flower arrangements and color theme I wanted and she matched it perfectly! She thought of things I did not. I was a memorable wedding and the beauty of it all even had some people in the audience in tears. Thank you so much Celia for you truly made it a blessed event that we will always remember.

Sandra Smith

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Sandra for the kind words and beautiful pictures. It was my pleasure to help you have a memorable wedding, even though we had to make some compromises to stay within your budget.
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen M. Married on 03/15/2020

Bridal bouquet

My wedding florist last min could not make my bouquet for my bridal shoot. I was told a week before my photoshoot, and Bloom and leaf came to the rescue. She did is so last min and they were beautiful. Wish I would have used for wedding day.

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thanks, Kathleen, I am so glad you liked the way the bouquet turned out. It does look beautiful with your dress. Thanks for the picture.

Celia
    Ahram S. Married on 01/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great flower and good coordination!

Great flower and good coordination!

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Ahram, it was our pleasure to be a part of your weddibg celebration. I loved learning about the traditional gowns your moms wore, and the proper way to wear the flowers on their gowns.
    Kamiki Married on 12/09/2019

Amazing Flowers

Bloom and Leaf did a fantastic job for our wedding. We loved and appreciated the little details that made our Disney wedding so special! I’d definitely recommend them and thank you so much.

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

It was so much fun to be a part of your Disney themed wedding here in Texas. The garland on the archway leading into your venue gave it a truly princess feel. The rose petal Mickey was just that perfect extra touch. So glad we were able to find just the right spot to put it.
    Katie B. Married on 11/23/2019

Vastly Exceeded Expectations

We were working on a budget for our wedding, and Celia was able to create stunning floral arrangements for our wedding within the budget. She went above and beyond to create a custom look for us based on my Pinterest board, and the results were better than anything I could’ve ever imagined. She set everything up for us and even transferred arrangements from our ceremony venue to the reception venue. Her customer service is top notch and her eye for detail is incredible. I highly recommend working with her for your floral needs!

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Katie. We enjoyed working with you, and you give me good direction with the pinterest board. I truly enjoy creating to meet and exceed expectations.
    Edwin L. Married on 08/24/2019

Awesome work!

Couldn’t choose a better florist, she was helpful, friendly and over all the work that she did was perfect!

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

It was our pleasure to work with both of you, to bring your vision for a perfect wedding day to life.
  • E.
    E. Married on 05/16/2019

It exceeded my expectations

It was a pleasure to work with Bloom and Leaf. It definitely exceeded my expectations and I got many compliments on my bouquet. The flowers looked fresh and beautiful ! You can't go wrong with this business!

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Dielha, I was so happy to see how well the flowers we choose matched your dress so perfectly. You did a great job of describing the color of your dress to me.

Celia Malkemus
    Bloom and Leaf
  • Tess
    Tess Married on 03/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stop looking around and hire Celia!

Celia captured my vision more than I could ever hope for! I wanted a boho wildflower look and boy did she deliver. Her husband also built us a white birch chuppah that tied everything together perfectly. When I was going back and forth on ideas, Celia was a much needed voice of reason. She also helped calm my nerves as well as my mother’s (which is not easy to do) the day of the wedding when my day of coordinator was running behind. I can’t recommend her enough!

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thanks Tess for all the compliments. It was a joy to spend time getting to know you and helping to steer you in the direction you were looking for. All the back and forth on ideas is just part of the process. I am thrilled we were able to go beyond your expectations
    Krystal Married on 03/09/2019

So grateful for Bloom and Leaf

I was so happy my husband and I decided to go with Bloom and Leaf for our wedding. Celia was super easy to work with... she asked great questions, responded very quickly, is a great listener! We had a budget to stick to and she thought of great ideas to help us keep it affordable. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly how I envisioned them... I also loved the metal arch and the vases they supplied. I would 1000% recommend her to do your wedding or event!

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Krystal and Jordan. The Zilker Park Clubhouse was an amazing venue to work with.
    Jenny Married on 09/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Celia was absolutely amazing to work with. Her flowers were exactly what I had invisioned. She basically recreated the pictures I shared with her. Her and her amazing husband also set up our arch bouquet in the pouring rain. They were both so amazing!

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Jenny for the kind words. My husband always tells me he won't melt in a little rain. It was our pleasure to do what needed to be done to get everything set up for your special day. I am so glad the rain stopped for your ceremony.
    Gina Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Celia does great work, while sticking to a budget which I greatly appreciated! I really didn’t want to spend a ton of money on flowers for the wedding, so Celia gave us the best bang for our buck and provided beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres while sticking to the price point that I wanted. Celia was always available to chat on the phone to talk through ideas with me, and by looking at the final product, I could tell she definitely understood the vision I was wanting because it was all perfect! She also decorated our wedding cake with roses and eucalyptus which looked even better than any photo I found on the internet. Thanks so much for all of your hard work, Celia!

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Gina, Thanks so much for the kind words. It is always my pleasure to guide the bride to understand what we can do to fulfill her vision. You were such a pleasure to work with. You took my suggestions to stay within your budget and I am so glad you loved the final outcome. Just to keep the record I assisted the cake designer from Kayla Knight Cakes. I do have to admit we made a great team.
    Michaela Married on 02/24/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Celia was an amazing vender, really helped me pick a direction when I was lost. Everything was beautiful!

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

It is always my pleasure to guide a bride in helping you discover the look you want for your big day. I am so glad we came up with a look you enjoyed.

Celia Malkemus
    Elise Married on 01/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our flowers were absulutely stunning! Celia did a fantastic job! She listend to every detail I mentioned during our meeting and created the most perfect bouquets, centerpieces and boutonnieres. Celia came and personally set up all of our centerpieces and to deliver our flowers. Celia also went out of her way to work with my budget and I am so grateful for that as well.

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Elise, it was our pleasure to work with you every step of the way to bring your vision to life. You did a great job on understanding the compromises that needed to be made in order to stay within your budget.
    Traci Married on 11/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Everything was perfect!!! Tim and Celia were very professional and helpful through the whole process!!

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thanks Traci, Glad we could be a part of your special day. I hope the wind calmed down for you. We will see you around the dentist office. :)
    Katherine Married on 10/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    So happy with how the flowers turned out on our wedding day! Bloom and leaf is local which makes is all the better. The owner takes the time to meet with the bride and groom to make sure she gets a sense of your theme, your budget, and all your likes and dislikes. We wanted a rustic, hill country vibe with lots of greens and subtle pops in color and that's exactly what we got. The flowers were fresh and came in big bunches for our tables, bouquets, and the grooms boutonnières were sooooo classy. And you know exactly what you're spending. No up sells! Thanks for making our special day so smooth and beautiful Celia!

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Jerome and Katherine, It was our pleasure to work closely with you to bring your vision for your special day to life.

Deshelle Married on 07/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Celia was just AMAZING ! she knew exactly what I needed and provided it in my budget ! Definitely recommend her and I'll definitely use her again !

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. It was my pleasure to help you bring to life your style and feel on the budget you had to work with.
    Tessa Married on 07/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Celia was the first florist I contacted when planning my wedding and she was great. I did not know anything about flowers or anything about planning a wedding, but she was very helpful and offered suggestions for everything. Unfortunately, I was not able to have her as my florist because I went way over my budget for other things, but the quote she gave me was the most offordable that I received. I highly recommend her.

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Tessa for the kind words. If I can be of any help to your aunt, please don't hesitate to give me a call.
    All the Best to you.
    Dywanda Married on 07/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wonderful professional company the flowers we're beautiful and surpassed my expectations.

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thanks so much. We were delighted to help you bring your vision to life.
    Erin Married on 06/10/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Every part of my experience with Bloom and Leaf was exceptional! When they arrived at our home (where our wedding was) I cried because of how beautiful the flowers were. They took my vision and executed it perfectly!

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Erin and Bill, I didn't mean to make you cry Erin . At least you didn't have your make-up on yet. :) It was fun transforming your backyard into a beautiful reception venue.
illustration stars