Bloom and Leaf Reviews

49 Reviews for Bloom and Leaf

• Sandra

Sandra Lott · Married on 04/11/2020

Overwhelmed with Gratitude

I had a beautiful wedding and it was all due to Celia from Bloom and Leaf. She coordinated and planned everything from start to finish. Even the smallest details. She provided rental equipment to add to the ambiance I was looking for in my wedding. I explained what type and color flower arrangements and color theme I wanted and she matched it perfectly! She thought of things I did not. I was a memorable wedding and the beauty of it all even had some people in the audience in tears. Thank you so much Celia for you truly made it a blessed event that we will always remember.

Sandra Smith

Sent on 02/20/2020

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Sandra for the kind words and beautiful pictures. It was my pleasure to help you have a memorable wedding, even though we had to make some compromises to stay within your budget.

Ahram Song · Married on 01/25/2020

Great flower and good coordination!

Great flower and good coordination!

Sent on 02/14/2020

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Ahram, it was our pleasure to be a part of your weddibg celebration. I loved learning about the traditional gowns your moms wore, and the proper way to wear the flowers on their gowns.

Kamiki · Married on 12/09/2019

Amazing Flowers

Bloom and Leaf did a fantastic job for our wedding. We loved and appreciated the little details that made our Disney wedding so special! I’d definitely recommend them and thank you so much.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

It was so much fun to be a part of your Disney themed wedding here in Texas. The garland on the archway leading into your venue gave it a truly princess feel. The rose petal Mickey was just that perfect extra touch. So glad we were able to find just the right spot to put it.
  • Katie

Katie Boyer · Married on 11/23/2019

Vastly Exceeded Expectations

We were working on a budget for our wedding, and Celia was able to create stunning floral arrangements for our wedding within the budget. She went above and beyond to create a custom look for us based on my Pinterest board, and the results were better than anything I could’ve ever imagined. She set everything up for us and even transferred arrangements from our ceremony venue to the reception venue. Her customer service is top notch and her eye for detail is incredible. I highly recommend working with her for your floral needs!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Katie. We enjoyed working with you, and you give me good direction with the pinterest board. I truly enjoy creating to meet and exceed expectations.

Edwin Lopez · Married on 08/24/2019

Awesome work!

Couldn’t choose a better florist, she was helpful, friendly and over all the work that she did was perfect!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

It was our pleasure to work with both of you, to bring your vision for a perfect wedding day to life.
  • E.

E. · Married on 05/16/2019

It exceeded my expectations

It was a pleasure to work with Bloom and Leaf. It definitely exceeded my expectations and I got many compliments on my bouquet. The flowers looked fresh and beautiful ! You can't go wrong with this business!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Dielha, I was so happy to see how well the flowers we choose matched your dress so perfectly. You did a great job of describing the color of your dress to me.

Celia Malkemus
    Bloom and Leaf

Krystal .. · Married on 03/09/2019

So grateful for Bloom and Leaf

I was so happy my husband and I decided to go with Bloom and Leaf for our wedding. Celia was super easy to work with... she asked great questions, responded very quickly, is a great listener! We had a budget to stick to and she thought of great ideas to help us keep it affordable. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly how I envisioned them... I also loved the metal arch and the vases they supplied. I would 1000% recommend her to do your wedding or event!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Krystal and Jordan. The Zilker Park Clubhouse was an amazing venue to work with.
  • Tess

Tess · Married on 03/09/2019

Stop looking around and hire Celia!

Celia captured my vision more than I could ever hope for! I wanted a boho wildflower look and boy did she deliver. Her husband also built us a white birch chuppah that tied everything together perfectly. When I was going back and forth on ideas, Celia was a much needed voice of reason. She also helped calm my nerves as well as my mother’s (which is not easy to do) the day of the wedding when my day of coordinator was running behind. I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thanks Tess for all the compliments. It was a joy to spend time getting to know you and helping to steer you in the direction you were looking for. All the back and forth on ideas is just part of the process. I am thrilled we were able to go beyond your expectations

Jenny · Married on 09/29/2018

Celia was absolutely amazing to work with. Her flowers were exactly what I had invisioned. She basically recreated the pictures I shared with her. Her and her amazing husband also set up our arch bouquet in the pouring rain. They were both so amazing!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Jenny for the kind words. My husband always tells me he won't melt in a little rain. It was our pleasure to do what needed to be done to get everything set up for your special day. I am so glad the rain stopped for your ceremony.

Gina · Married on 06/02/2018

Celia does great work, while sticking to a budget which I greatly appreciated! I really didn’t want to spend a ton of money on flowers for the wedding, so Celia gave us the best bang for our buck and provided beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres while sticking to the price point that I wanted. Celia was always available to chat on the phone to talk through ideas with me, and by looking at the final product, I could tell she definitely understood the vision I was wanting because it was all perfect! She also decorated our wedding cake with roses and eucalyptus which looked even better than any photo I found on the internet. Thanks so much for all of your hard work, Celia!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Gina, Thanks so much for the kind words. It is always my pleasure to guide the bride to understand what we can do to fulfill her vision. You were such a pleasure to work with. You took my suggestions to stay within your budget and I am so glad you loved the final outcome. Just to keep the record I assisted the cake designer from Kayla Knight Cakes. I do have to admit we made a great team.

Michaela · Married on 02/24/2018

Celia was an amazing vender, really helped me pick a direction when I was lost. Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

It is always my pleasure to guide a bride in helping you discover the look you want for your big day. I am so glad we came up with a look you enjoyed.

Celia Malkemus

Elise · Married on 01/20/2018

Our flowers were absulutely stunning! Celia did a fantastic job! She listend to every detail I mentioned during our meeting and created the most perfect bouquets, centerpieces and boutonnieres. Celia came and personally set up all of our centerpieces and to deliver our flowers. Celia also went out of her way to work with my budget and I am so grateful for that as well.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Elise, it was our pleasure to work with you every step of the way to bring your vision to life. You did a great job on understanding the compromises that needed to be made in order to stay within your budget.

Traci · Married on 11/18/2017

Everything was perfect!!! Tim and Celia were very professional and helpful through the whole process!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thanks Traci, Glad we could be a part of your special day. I hope the wind calmed down for you. We will see you around the dentist office. :)

Katherine · Married on 10/07/2017

So happy with how the flowers turned out on our wedding day! Bloom and leaf is local which makes is all the better. The owner takes the time to meet with the bride and groom to make sure she gets a sense of your theme, your budget, and all your likes and dislikes. We wanted a rustic, hill country vibe with lots of greens and subtle pops in color and that's exactly what we got. The flowers were fresh and came in big bunches for our tables, bouquets, and the grooms boutonnières were sooooo classy. And you know exactly what you're spending. No up sells! Thanks for making our special day so smooth and beautiful Celia!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Jerome and Katherine, It was our pleasure to work closely with you to bring your vision for your special day to life.

deshelle · Married on 07/20/2017

Celia was just AMAZING ! she knew exactly what I needed and provided it in my budget ! Definitely recommend her and I'll definitely use her again !

Sent on 07/21/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. It was my pleasure to help you bring to life your style and feel on the budget you had to work with.

Tessa · Married on 07/07/2017

Celia was the first florist I contacted when planning my wedding and she was great. I did not know anything about flowers or anything about planning a wedding, but she was very helpful and offered suggestions for everything. Unfortunately, I was not able to have her as my florist because I went way over my budget for other things, but the quote she gave me was the most offordable that I received. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Tessa for the kind words. If I can be of any help to your aunt, please don't hesitate to give me a call.
    All the Best to you.

Dywanda · Married on 07/01/2017

Wonderful professional company the flowers we're beautiful and surpassed my expectations.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thanks so much. We were delighted to help you bring your vision to life.

Erin · Married on 06/10/2017

Every part of my experience with Bloom and Leaf was exceptional! When they arrived at our home (where our wedding was) I cried because of how beautiful the flowers were. They took my vision and executed it perfectly!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Erin and Bill, I didn't mean to make you cry Erin . At least you didn't have your make-up on yet. :) It was fun transforming your backyard into a beautiful reception venue.

Amber · Married on 06/03/2017

Celia did a fantastic job adding the final touch to my centerpieces. She worked with me to stay within my budget, provided excellent recommendations to make my centerpieces look classic and elegant, and communicated well with me to ensure she created exactly what I envisioned! Very impressed with pearl wrist corsage, boutonnières, and beautiful memorial rose for my mother too! It was so special! My family appreciated the tribute. Thank you Celia! My wedding day was perfect and full of emotion!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Amber, I am pleased to hear that the memorial rose had such meaning to your family.

Elaine · Married on 04/08/2017

Celia was excellent to work with. She completely got what I wanted and helped us work within our budget. We were organizing the whole wedding from another country and she made correspondence, payment, everything work as well as if we were in the same city! She was great.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

It was our pleasure to work with you in New Zealand from Texas. The time difference made it interesting to schedule the phone call, but e-mail worked great.

Kira · Married on 02/11/2017

Celia was a joy to work with and she brought my vision of flowers and garlands to life. Our wedding was beautiful and she made she we had all the vases we needed for the reception and to keep the bouquets alive.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Kira and Client, It was my pleasure to work with you to understand your vision and work within your budget. I am so happy my suggestions worked will for you.
    Celia

Stacey · Married on 01/27/2017

They did a awesome job on the flowers! Took the time to find out what we really wanted, and was patient with all the changes we made.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Stacey and Kenn for the kind words. I feel it is part of my job as your wedding florist to know the overall look you are going for. I know changes will be made as you get closer to your wedding date.

Celia

Katy · Married on 12/29/2016

Celia was absolutely amazing!! We had a very unique situation with the bride and groom not living in the country and myself (grooms sister) planning the wedding so communication was key in all of this. On the day of the wedding we had 8 tables but only 7 centerpieces due to a miscalculation on our part. Celia was extremely professional and even made another centerpiece for us on the spot and they all looked amazing!! I highly recommend her if you are looking for a florist!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

It was my pleasure to fix that little mistake in calculating the number of guest tables you were going to need. I was just glad we had an extra jar and I could get a few flowers from the original 7 to make up an 8th one .

Cassidy · Married on 12/18/2016

My flowers were beautiful! I appreciate Celia's knowledge and advice through the whole process!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Cassidy, It was our pleasure to help you bring your vision to life.