Bloom and Leaf Reviews

Bloom and Leaf 1
Bloom and Leaf 2
Bloom and Leaf 3

Jenny · Married on 09/29/2018

Celia was absolutely amazing to work with. Her flowers were exactly what I had invisioned. She basically recreated the pictures I shared with her. Her and her amazing husband also set up our arch bouquet in the pouring rain. They were both so amazing!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Jenny for the kind words. My husband always tells me he won't melt in a little rain. It was our pleasure to do what needed to be done to get everything set up for your special day. I am so glad the rain stopped for your ceremony.

Michaela · Married on 02/24/2018

Celia was an amazing vender, really helped me pick a direction when I was lost. Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank You Michaela and Clay, It is always my pleasure to guide a bride in helping you discover the look you want for your big day. I am so glad we came up with a look you enjoyed. Celia Malkemus

Elise · Married on 01/20/2018

Our flowers were absulutely stunning! Celia did a fantastic job! She listend to every detail I mentioned during our meeting and created the most perfect bouquets, centerpieces and boutonnieres. Celia came and personally set up all of our centerpieces and to deliver our flowers. Celia also went out of her way to work with my budget and I am so grateful for that as well.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Elise, it was our pleasure to work with you every step of the way to bring your vision to life. You did a great job on understanding the compromises that needed to be made in order to stay within your budget.

Traci · Married on 11/18/2017

Everything was perfect!!! Tim and Celia were very professional and helpful through the whole process!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thanks Traci, Glad we could be a part of your special day. I hope the wind calmed down for you. We will see you around the dentist office. :)

Katherine · Married on 10/07/2017

So happy with how the flowers turned out on our wedding day! Bloom and leaf is local which makes is all the better. The owner takes the time to meet with the bride and groom to make sure she gets a sense of your theme, your budget, and all your likes and dislikes. We wanted a rustic, hill country vibe with lots of greens and subtle pops in color and that's exactly what we got. The flowers were fresh and came in big bunches for our tables, bouquets, and the grooms boutonnières were sooooo classy. And you know exactly what you're spending. No up sells! Thanks for making our special day so smooth and beautiful Celia!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Jerome and Katherine, It was our pleasure to work closely with you to bring your vision for your special day to life.

deshelle · Married on 07/20/2017

Celia was just AMAZING ! she knew exactly what I needed and provided it in my budget ! Definitely recommend her and I'll definitely use her again !

Sent on 07/21/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. It was my pleasure to help you bring to life your style and feel on the budget you had to work with.

Tessa · Married on 07/07/2017

Celia was the first florist I contacted when planning my wedding and she was great. I did not know anything about flowers or anything about planning a wedding, but she was very helpful and offered suggestions for everything. Unfortunately, I was not able to have her as my florist because I went way over my budget for other things, but the quote she gave me was the most offordable that I received. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Tessa for the kind words. If I can be of any help to your aunt, please don't hesitate to give me a call. All the Best to you.

Dywanda · Married on 07/01/2017

Wonderful professional company the flowers we're beautiful and surpassed my expectations.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thanks so much. We were delighted to help you bring your vision to life.

Erin · Married on 06/10/2017

Every part of my experience with Bloom and Leaf was exceptional! When they arrived at our home (where our wedding was) I cried because of how beautiful the flowers were. They took my vision and executed it perfectly!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Erin and Bill, I didn't mean to make you cry Erin . At least you didn't have your make-up on yet. :) It was fun transforming your backyard into a beautiful reception venue.

Amber · Married on 06/03/2017

Celia did a fantastic job adding the final touch to my centerpieces. She worked with me to stay within my budget, provided excellent recommendations to make my centerpieces look classic and elegant, and communicated well with me to ensure she created exactly what I envisioned! Very impressed with pearl wrist corsage, boutonnières, and beautiful memorial rose for my mother too! It was so special! My family appreciated the tribute. Thank you Celia! My wedding day was perfect and full of emotion!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Amber, I am pleased to hear that the memorial rose had such meaning to your family.

Elaine · Married on 04/08/2017

Celia was excellent to work with. She completely got what I wanted and helped us work within our budget. We were organizing the whole wedding from another country and she made correspondence, payment, everything work as well as if we were in the same city! She was great.

Sent on 05/06/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Elaine, It was our pleasure to work with you in New Zealand from Texas. The time difference made it interesting to schedule the phone call, but e-mail worked great.

Kira · Married on 02/11/2017

Celia was a joy to work with and she brought my vision of flowers and garlands to life. Our wedding was beautiful and she made she we had all the vases we needed for the reception and to keep the bouquets alive.

Sent on 02/20/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Kira and Client, It was my pleasure to work with you to understand your vision and work within your budget. I am so happy my suggestions worked will for you. Celia

Stacey · Married on 01/27/2017

They did a awesome job on the flowers! Took the time to find out what we really wanted, and was patient with all the changes we made.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Stacey and Kenn for the kind words. I feel it is part of my job as your wedding florist to know the overall look you are going for. I know changes will be made as you get closer to your wedding date. Celia

Katy · Married on 12/29/2016

Celia was absolutely amazing!! We had a very unique situation with the bride and groom not living in the country and myself (grooms sister) planning the wedding so communication was key in all of this. On the day of the wedding we had 8 tables but only 7 centerpieces due to a miscalculation on our part. Celia was extremely professional and even made another centerpiece for us on the spot and they all looked amazing!! I highly recommend her if you are looking for a florist!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Katy, and Ashley and Drew, It was my pleasure to fix that little mistake in calculating the number of guest tables you were going to need. I was just glad we had an extra jar and I could get a few flowers from the original 7 to make up an 8th one .

Cassidy · Married on 12/18/2016

My flowers were beautiful! I appreciate Celia's knowledge and advice through the whole process!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Cassidy, It was our pleasure to help you bring your vision to life.

erin · Married on 10/22/2016

would highly recommend the flowers she did for my wedding were beautiful, amazing and perfect in every way=)!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Erin, It was our pleasure to bring your vision to life, and be a part of making your day awesome.

Autumn · Married on 08/12/2016

Celia worked with me from start to finish. I had a few ideas and she took what I wanted and created stunning flowers. We were able to interact through Pinterest to show each other visuals. When I saw these floral arrangements I was speechless! She is truly one of the best.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Autumn and Taylor. It was my pleasure to work with you and create your vision. Thank you again Autumn for your service to our country.

Dena · Married on 06/11/2016

Celia was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! She took my ideas and made them a reality. She was always available through email & phone to answer all my questions about flowers while planning my wedding. She worked with my budget and provided me with tons of pictures and ideas that worked for my special day.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Dena, It was our pleasure to assist you in achieving your vision on your budget. I was delighted that we were able to put together an alternative look that still gave you the style and feel of what you were wanting within your budget.
  • Asa

Asa · Married on 04/30/2016

Wonderful job and easy to work with! From the first day we met, Celia listened to what I wanted, and she had no problem switching gears as I made changes to my plans. She was very knowledgeable and talented. Her bouquets, arrangements, corsages, and boutonnieres were not only well-done and lovely, they were exactly what I wanted. Bloom and Leaf does amazing work and were a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Annie and Asa, It was my pleasure to work with you to make your stateside reception as similar as possible to your wedding day in Ireland.

Raychelle · Married on 12/12/2015

My mother in law worked with Celia on my wedding and we both were very pleased. She provided me with exactly what I asked for. Peonies and Ranunculus in a light blush color I thought would be hard to do but she made it happen! For my bouquet I wasn't overly picky and I was pleasantly surprised by the special touches she put into it.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Raychelle, It was my pleasure to work with you and Jane to get everything just the way you wanted it for your special day. Pinterest was such a great tool for us to use since you were not local before your wedding.

Alex · Married on 11/07/2015

I don't know much about flowers, but Celia nailed it on the head to make my bride look stunning with her bouquet. The colors were spot on. Would highly recommend Celia! She's to be trusted in her knowledge and execution! Thanks Celia for making our big day a memorable one!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Alex. It is always good to hear a grooms point of view.

Lindsay · Married on 10/24/2015

Took my vision and brought to life! Thank you!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Lindsay and Coty, it was our pleasure to be a part of your special day.

Eloisa · Married on 09/06/2015

Celia is incredible! She works with your budget and make sure your vision becomes a reality. If the flowers you envisioned are not in season she will recommend and make sure she finds something for you as if not more beautiful. I like it that she is straight forward with what can and cant be done. I even decided to bug her day of my wedding after she had already handed me my beautiful bouquet and asked her if she could incorporate some feathers that were my grandpas so i could feel him close to me. Celia immediately said yes and incorporated them in there and made it look so much more beautiful. She is amazing at what she does and I would recommend her to anyone looking for amazing floral work.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Elosia and Jerry, It was a pleasure working with you on your special day.

Cori · Married on 08/02/2015

She went way above and beyond for my wedding. I liked that I could give an idea and a vision and she had ways to make it happen.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Bloom and Leaf's reply:

Thank you Cori and Samant. It was my pleasure to be a part of your very special day.