Bloom 47 Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Sara D. Married on 09/25/2021

Beautiful colors

Bloom47 did a great job listening to what we wanted out of our wedding flowers and how we thought to use them in multiples ways; and then she suggested things which would balance all of our thoughts and her experience. The different colors and textures were a great balance and we loved the results.

Bloom 47's reply:

I'm glad you were happy Sara! It was fun doing your fall wedding flowers! Congratulations! -Adria
    Marya H. Married on 08/20/2021

PERFECT experience

so so thankful for the quick responses and flexibility adria provided! we took our flowers all the way to arkansas for our ceremony and back to kc for our reception and they still looked incredible! she made picking out flowers easy for someone who knew nothing about flowers!

Bloom 47's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Marya! You looked gorgeous along with your wedding party! Congratulations!
    Emmè P. Married on 07/17/2021

Absolutely a Dream

Working with Adria was wonderful! She made my dream bridal bouquet and worked so well with our budget. All of the flowers and greenery used in my wedding was stunning. I couldn’t recommend Adria enough!!

Bloom 47's reply:

Emme, thank you so much for your kind review! I love seeing your photos. What a happy day. Congrats!
    Nicole D. Married on 01/02/2021

AMAZING service and flowers!

Adria could not have been more of a joy to work with. From our first meeting, she was so pleasant and organized. She was punctual with responding and patient with me throughout the COVID changes to my wedding. On our wedding day, I didn't have a single worry with my flowers or centerpieces. Everything was where it needed to be and looked even better than I imagined. I could not recommend Bloom 47 more!

Bloom 47's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Nicole! I loved doing your wedding flowers! Best wishes to you both!
    Kathleen R. Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing and easy!

Adria is amazing to work with. She helped my vision come to life, even doing so through virtual meetings due to COVID! The bouquets and arrangements were not only beautiful but lasted all day!

Bloom 47's reply:

Thank you Kathleen! I'm glad you were so pleased! I enjoyed doing your flowers and hope you're both doing well!
  • Shannon
    Shannon D. Married on 09/25/2020

Amazing Wedding Flowers

Adria is an amazing florist! Not only were our flowers gorgeous but Adria made our last minute change of wedding date work! We moved our wedding from October 24th to September 25th on September 16th due to my mother-in-laws cancer and her doctors telling us to move up our wedding. Adria was able to make the last minute change work and provide all the flowers we had originally ordered. This included a bridal bouquet, 9 bridesmaid bouquets, 12+ boutonnieres, and all the church and centerpiece floral! The arrangements were beautiful and she captured our fall theme perfectly. Adria is great to work with and provides a detailed quote with multiple options and incorporates your requests/or dislikes of certain flowers. I would highly recommend for anyone looking for a florist to hire Adria at Bloom 47!

Bloom 47's reply:

Thanks for your kind review Shannon! You had an extra special wedding day and I did not think twice about helping you to move up the date! Happy 1st Anniversary!
    Julie Married on 09/17/2016
    Adria was so great to work with!! My flowers were beautiful, and exactly what I had envisioned!

Bloom 47's reply:

I'm glad you were so pleased! Thank you for the review!
  • User2499950 2+ years ago
    Adria was amazing! She listened to everything I wanted, gave me plenty of options, always had my budget in mind, and delivered the most gorgeous flowers for my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks Adria!

Bloom 47's reply:

You're welcome! I'm so glad you were pleased and congratulations!
    Daphne Married on 11/07/2015
    Adria is extraordinary! Flowers are one of the hardest things to pick out because depending on when you plan your wedding, you never know if you can see your flowers in person before the wedding. Adria brought a large portfolio with her to our first meeting so I was able to see what was in season and mix and match what I would like. The meeting was very detailed, down to the color of ribbon that wrapped the bridesmaid’s bouquets. Everyone’s flowers looked amazing and I am obsessed with my bouquet! I would recommend Adria to anyone!
    Rachel Married on 07/25/2015
    Wonderful to work with! Exceeding my expectations.

Thank you!
  • User2301898 2+ years ago
    Bloom 47 was so helpful, attentive, and professional for a great price. We had a basic idea of what we wanted, but the designs Adria created for us far exceeded our expectations. Our flowers were absolutely stunning! I would use Bloom 47 again in a heartbeat.

Thank you!
    Abby Married on 06/20/2015
    Adria was wonderful to work with. She truly made my vision come to life with her beautiful florals and was extremely reasonable with affordability. An up and coming florist for certain, and I would 100% recommend her to any bride.

Bloom 47's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Abby! I loved seeing your wedding day plans come together! You and your mother were wonderful to work with. Congrats newlywed!
  • User2292165 2+ years ago
    Adria did a wonderful job on the flowers for our reception. I explained to her what I wanted and she gave me absolutely beautiful flowers! I would highly recommend her!

Thank you so much!
    Sarah Married on 05/16/2015
    Bloom 47 was fantastic! I showed her photos of what I wanted, discussed with her what I didn't want, and she absolutely delivered! She also absolutely worked within my budget, and was honest in regard to feedback about my ideas, what would work, what wouldn't work. She gave me ideas in regard to what types of flowers would go well together, and what sizes of flowers to use. I gave her my budget, and she worked within that budget. She was very responsive in regard to emails/phone calls, and got back to me within 24 hours. She was on time to deliver the flowers at the venue. I definitely recommend her anytime!

Bloom 47's reply:

Thanks for your review Sarah! I'm so glad you were happy with everything!
    Elizabeth Married on 09/12/2014
    Adria is amazing! Going into the wedding, I knew absolutely nothing about flowers. Adria was incredibly patient with me as I tried to explain what I wanted, and she kept refining ideas as we worked through my pinterest board. We had an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception, and she helped us figure out what looked right in both locations, while keeping a common feel throughout. Adria answered all of my questions, and she offered lots of options so I could see how to make the most of my budget and make sure I was getting what I really wanted. We've received tons on compliments on the flowers - both from guests and our other vendors! I absolutely loved Adria's work and am happy to recommend her to anyone who is looking!

Bloom 47's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth! I'm glad you were happy and hope you had a fabulous day! I loved your venue and you looked amazing. Congrats!
  • User1942369 Event on: 09/04/2014
    Awesome. The best!! Great price and awesome quality.
    Christina Married on 05/03/2014
    Bloom 47 was great to work with. She took the time to look at pictures and discuss options in our initial consultation. As the wedding date approached, she was easily available through email to for questions about and additions to the original plan. The flowers were beautiful and we received many compliments throughout the day. She was able to accomplish exactly what we had envisioned for centerpieces at the reception without knowing quite what glassware the hotel was going to provide. Overall, it was a easy and stress free experience and we would recommend her to all other couples! Thanks for making our day perfect!
  • User1600730 2+ years ago
    My flowers for the wedding were gorgeous. We had so many compliments. Not only was my bouquet exactly what I wanted, it smelled wonderful. Thank you Adria for making my vision a reality.
  • User1942402 2+ years ago
    Loved working with her, and our end results were perfect!
    Angela Married on 11/09/2013
    Adria did an amazing job with our flowers. She was so great to work with in picking out our flowers and helping us with design. She has an amazing talent and our flowers turned out gorgeous!!
  • User1382012 2+ years ago
    OMG!!!! I can't say enough good things about Adria with Bloom 47. When we first met with her my daughter had a rough idea of what she had in mind for her wedding flowers. As time went by my daughters vision became more and more detailed. We met with Adria on several other occasions and she was always so calm and never seemed to mind all of our changes. When the flowers arrived the looked like they came right out of a magazine, there was nothing typical about them and they were exactly what my daughter was hoping for. I would highly recommend Adria with Bloom 47. Her work is amazing!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks again,
    Kelley
  • User1331211 2+ years ago
    Adria is awesome! Very friendly and does amazing work. I would highly recommend!
  • User1197523 2+ years ago
    Adria of Bloom 47 is amazing! I had some odd requests for my wedding, and my wedding floral was no exception. For example, I didn't want to carry one of those "balls" of roses (a bouquet that looks like a soccer ball in multi-colors), and I didn't want anything to be white, pink, red, yellow.....you get the idea. She worked miracles. I had never heard of half of the flowers she used for my wedding, but they looked and smelled lovely. When I was looking for a florist, I actually had one say my ideas wouldn't work, and the only way to get the colors I wanted was to use "spray tint" that smelled awful!!! Adria is an expert - she made my ideas work and the colors were natural and perfect. I can't thank her enough!
    Amy Married on 10/06/2012
    Beauty on a Budget.... At first I didn't think I could afford REAL flowers at my wedding, but when I met with Adria and told her my modest budget of $200, she told me she could work with that. I was thrilled! I shared with her my colors, theme and priorities. Together we came up with a plan to get the most out my budget. On the day of the wedding, she delivered my beautiful bouquet and my fiancé's boutonniere to our house. She then went to our venue and delivered the ceremony arrangements. She was organized, on time and made beautiful arrangements. Great job!
    Morgan Married on 09/22/2012
    Adria did a fabulous job and I had full faith in her from day one. She took time to look through pictures and discuss ideas and after just the first meeting I knew without a doubt that if I never talked to her again before the wedding she would get it spot on and make it fabulous. The flowers were gorgeous and actually lasted about 2 weeks after my wedding. She is very affordable and even traveled 3 hours for my wedding! Would HIGHLY recommend!