Blood's Catering & Party Rentals Reviews

16 | White River Junction, VT

16 Reviews for Blood's Catering & Party Rentals

• Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 08/18/2019

August 17th, 2019 Wedding!

Blood's Catering made our special day the best we could have ever imagined and more! The food was AMAZING! We even had multiple guests come and tell us it was 'the best wedding food they have ever had'. I would have to agree! Not only was the food beyond delicious, but the staff was friendly, kind, accommodating, and professional. They made sure that my husband and I got to enjoy the food first, which I was so thankful for or else I wouldn't have eaten! The planning phases were easy thanks to Tanya Blood, who went above and beyond to eliminate any stress and make sure our day was the way I had envisioned it. Blood's also provided all of our dinnerware, flatware, linen, and cocktail tables which made it so easy instead of coordinating with multiple diffeent companies. I highly recommend Blood's Catering! Thank you Blood's! - Mr. & Mrs. Taylor :)

Sent on 08/26/2019

John · Married on 07/06/2019

5 Stars is not enough!

From the initial phone call to the last tent stake being pulled, Blood's was truly amazing. Great communication and attention to every detail. The food was fabulous and the staff extremely personable. Truly a one stop shop. Top shelf experience all the way around!!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Addie · Married on 10/13/2018

Great food, Awesome service

We just used Bloods for our wedding and it was an amazing choice. Sara is extremely easy to work with, very responsive, and was able to make last minute changes for me. The food was EXCELLENT. All of the rentals were in great shape. And it was a good value compared to other caterers. I am picky about food and was not sure it would be that great, but it really surpassed by expectations!! And I cannot say enough good things about working with Sara. Thank you guys for everything, it turned out perfectly.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Blood's Catering & Party Rentals's reply:

Awwww! Thank you so very much, Addie! You and Taylor were so wonderful to work with - it made my job easy. I'm so happy for you both, and wish you many wonderful years together!

Kealey · Married on 09/03/2017

We could not believe how amazing this catering service was. They went above and beyond to make everything about our day perfect. The food was absolutely delicious and we Highly recommend them for any catering service. Tanya was a pleasure to work with during the process. you are truly missing out if you don't pick them to cater your big day!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Tawna · Married on 07/01/2017

Tanya, with heartfelt gratitude and appreciation Brian and I want to thank you and everyone at Blood's for making our wedding day magical, memorable and a HUGE success! The professionalism, friendly service and excellent food are just a few of the fine qualities you and the company possess. From the overwhelming "beginning planning stages" to the tearing down of the tent, your attention to detail and quality made a lasting impression on us and our guests! Not only have you left us with beautiful memories but new friendships! Thank you for helping to make our big day everything we wanted and more!!

Fondly,

Mr & Mrs Brian Boardman
    7.1.17
    Claremont NH

Sent on 08/05/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/04/2016

Working with Bloods was easy. I worked with Jen and I was able to make a list of needed rentals, and then change it about 100 times before the wedding. I was adjusting the order up to 10 days before the wedding and it was all fine. They were flexible with the drop off and pick up time and were quick to load and unload. Would use them again for party rentals.

Sent on 08/09/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2015

I used Bloods catering for a memorial service, and they were EXCEPTIONAL. The food was delicious, set up on time, and any dirty plates or glasses were cleared quickly, but more than that the staff was kind, professional, and sensitive at this difficult time. It was easy to work with Sara Blood when organizing our event from out of town, and Bloods communicated with our venue to help make our planning easier. I would hire them again, and recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/06/2015

Bloods made it all work. We and our guests were thrilled with our food. I can honestly say I’ve never had a better wedding buffet and they made sure there was something for everyone including the vegans and vegetarians, who loved the vegetarian paella. The Blood’s serving staff were fantastic - conscientious and professional. Of course, Sara at Blood’s was a dream to work with and made everything seem effortless. She worked incredibly well with our awesome Wedding Coordinator (Tiffany at Detailed Engagements) and handled a couple of wedding curveballs with aplomb. I don’t know how we could have had a better wedding experience. Thank you, Sara and Blood’s!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Blood's Catering & Party Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much, Melissa! You and Matt were wonderful to work with, as was Tiffany. You had a beautiful weekend for it! We wish you all the best!

Hannah · Married on 06/28/2014

Bloods provided our tent/dance floor/seating/linens. Sarah was very responsive through the entire process by e-mail as well as phone. I loved their positive attitude and promptness in setting up and tearing down. It really made our day easy and fun! Thank you Bloods!!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Sally · Married on 07/09/2011

Blood's catering did an incredible job and made our wedding the most amazing day of my life! It was beyond my expectations! The lights, the food, the decor, everything! We had the most amazing time, as did all of our guests. One of my friends even said "it was like out of a movie!" I can't even thank you enough. We worked with Jesse, who was outstanding!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Tiffani · Married on 09/23/2017

Blood's was very helpful within our wedding process! They worked very hard to make our signature drinks just right, and were willing to search for specific alcohol to do so. They were also willing to work with us in terms of number changes, questions about the process and coming up with quotes.

The bartenders themselves were very sweet and the guests were happy to chat with them. They fit right in with the rest of the guests. We would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Suzanne · Married on 09/09/2009

We booked Blood's for our catering and tent/party rentals on a recommendation and were so glad that we did. Blood's is a family business and owner Mike personally came to the site to measure and answer our questions. The tent set up was prompt and professional. The food was fantastic and the service was top notch. Blood's also provided full bar service. They worked within our budget to make sure we got what we wanted. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/04/2008

Emma · Married on 07/13/2013

We used Blood's for our rehearsal dinner tent, tables, and chairs. They were very helpful when picking out the right size tent, and came out ahead of time to help decide where on our property the tent would work best. They were prompt and efficient in setting up and taking everything down and were very helpful and responsive to questions. I would use them again for event rental needs!

Sent on 08/10/2013

Adam · Married on 07/17/2010

3.0

We rented about 14 round tables from Blood's Catering for our reception event. As we had a low budget, we went to Blood's and picked up the tables and set them up ourselves at the reception, then returned them 2 days after the event. We were very satisfied with the tables, which included the table linens, and the whole experience.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Larissa · Married on 08/04/2007

3.0

Blood's is a high quality, professional operation. They are not "cheap" but when it comes to the food especially, you get what you pay for, so to me it was worth it to spend extra. Everything was perfectly coordinated. We used them for our tables/chairs/linen rentals as well as the catering. They set up the reception hall and arranged the tables with my centerpieces and favors.

Sent on 04/13/2008

Melissa · Married on 10/25/2008

3.5

Bloods was very conveniant for my wedding. Through them, I was able to also get a tent, tables, chairs, a dance floor as well as food, of course. They are not cheap, but the food is great and they have a one stop shopping sort of oppurtunity

Sent on 09/10/2009