Blomstra Floriography Reviews

15 Reviews for Blomstra Floriography

• Shaunna

Shaunna P. · Getting married on 08/10/2021

Morgan is amazing!!

Morgan went above and beyond and made my wedding flowers absolutely stunning! She not only brought my vision to life but made it more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She is incredibly talented and also fun to work with. Hire her! You will be happy you did.

Sent on 12/07/2020

Blomstra Floriography's reply:

Shaunna, thank you so much for your thoughtful words! 🤍 I was so honored to be part of your day. Thank you so much for that opportunity!
  • Lexsey

Lexsey L. · Married on 10/03/2020

Book Blomstra!

I have been a photographer for 16 years and Morgan with Blomstra Floriography is by far my favorite floral designer to work with. Her creativity and overall energy is electric! Morgan puts 120% into every project she does and always wows other vendors and her clients. She goes above and beyond in every conceivable way and will be hired for my own wedding!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Blomstra Floriography's reply:

Lex! Thank you ❤️❤️❤️ I love working with you and your artist brain also! When we are able to work together we create magic!
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 08/09/2020

One of my best wedding decisions

Morgan was amazing from the very start. I was so impressed by her responsiveness and willingness to give me her time and attention without paying anything upfront. She called me a few times and put together an entire pdf made for me based on what my flowers would look like and the colors and everything! I felt so special! She absolutely killed it at my wedding, even through covid and never actually meeting her face to face, she would text me all the time, call me about changes and update me with anything new. Picking her was one of my best decisions. She went above and beyond and I highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/30/2020

Blomstra Floriography's reply:

Shannon! 😭 Thank you so much 🤍 I loved working with you! Your review is so thoughtful and I really appreciate it. Much love ✨
  • Sayaka

Sayaka K. · Married on 08/02/2020

Highly recommended!

I thought I had a good idea of what I was looking for for my wedding but I wasn't sure how well I articulated my idea to her when we initially met and discussed our plan. Morgan did a fantastic job bringing my idea to life; not only the colors were spot on, but her arrangements were carefully crafted and came together so wonderfully beyond my expectation. She really puts all the energy she has into the events she's committed to take part in, and has your best interest. We were very happy with how everything turned out and would highly recommend her for an event large or small! Thank you, Morgan!!

Sent on 07/17/2020

Sayaka,
    Thank you for your thoughtful review. I loved working with you and Todd! You are so cute together and I loved how I felt so welcome with your families. Hope you are both well!
  • Morgan

Morgan L. · Married on 03/22/2020

Amazing!!!

Morgan was absolutely amazing to work with from the very beginning. She met me at the venue to sketch out my vision, and kept in close contact with me throughout the entire process. Some flowers weren’t in season at the time of my wedding, but the flowers that Morgan chose instead were beyond anything that I could’ve ever imagined! Unfortunately, my wedding ended up being cancelled due to Covid-19, so my husband and I ended up eloping. Morgan was beyond flexible and was able to envision something short notice that would work for our new venue. I recommend Morgan to anyone and everyone looking for a stress-free florist, who has an incredible imagination for making your dreams come true, and doesn’t break the bank!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Blomstra Floriography's reply:

Morgan, thank you so much for your kind review, I appreciate it so much! I so loved working with you and Kyle and I'm grateful for the friendship we have cultivated! Thank you again!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 02/14/2020

Amazing Floriography

Morgan is so passionate about her work, I appreciate how in tune she is with Floriography and we had a nice conversation when I hired her about what kind of feel I was looking for for our wedding. I had multiple colors going on for the wedding, but Morgan found the best mix of colors that went with just about anything! I am currently in the stages of trying to preserve my bouquet because I loved it so much. Please hire this talented soul, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Blomstra Floriography's reply:

Nicole! I loved working on your wedding 😍 your color palette was one of my favorites I’ve ever been able to work within! Thank you for your sweet review and trusting me with your flowers 💕
  • T.J.

T.j. · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect Interpretation of our Love Story

I loved the flowers that Morgan provided for me! Our flowers were perfect for our location, and they really matched my personal style. Her attention to detail was awesome, and she helped guide me in the right direction (I know nothing about flowers). I loved them so much, she made a small bouquet for me to dry and keep forever. It's a beautiful daily reminder of our perfect wedding day!

Sent on 01/21/2021

Blomstra Floriography's reply:

Thank you TJ 🤍🤍 thank you for your kind review and I’m so happy you loved your flowers! I loved working with you and telling your story.
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 09/06/2019

Beautiful, affordable artistry

Morgan was absolutely wonderful. She was so incredibly sweet and responsive throughout the whole process, and made sure every detail was taken care of. Morgan’s work and artistry absolutely blew me away! We wanted dark, moody and dramatic, for our game of thrones themed wedding, and she completely brought our vision to life. I specifically requested dark dahlia’s and white anemones and she did everything she could to include them and everything else she could, to fit within my small budget. She went above and beyond with what she provided, and I cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Blomstra Floriography's reply:

Devon, it was a pleasure to work with you! Your theme was so much fun and I’m so glad you were happy with everything! Thank you for your sweet review!
  • Annie

Annie C. · Married on 08/22/2019

Thank you for making my wedding magical!!!!!

Morgan was the florist for my wedding and did the most amazing job! My wedding was planned in 3 weeks and somehow she managed to put together a beautiful Pinterest board with options for me to choose. Worked with the vendor to make sure everything I wanted was achieved perfectly. Ethereal and elegant was my theme and Blomstra Floriography exceeded all my expectations. Morgan made my wedding truly magical and I can’t say enough positive things about her and her company. Please feel free to message me directly if you need any help reaffirming your decision to choose Morgan as your florist. She’s fabulous!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Blomstra Floriography's reply:

Annie! Thank you so much! I’m so glad I was able to do your flowers! You are such a fun person to work with!
  • Ashley

Ashley M. · Married on 07/20/2019

The Most Beautiful Florals!

Morgan was so amazing to work with. She took my inspo photos are created florals that were truly unique and not what everyone else is posting on IG. I own a wedding coordination business and was planning my own wedding so I had high expectations for all the vendors I worked with. Morgan went above and beyond. Everyone commented on how unique and gorgeous all our arrangements and bouquets were.

Sent on 04/28/2020

Blomstra Floriography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Ashley! I loved working on your wedding and I think it was such a beautiful event! I'm so happy for your sweet family!!
  • An-Khanh

An-Khanh · Married on 07/11/2019

Incredibly satisfied and so easy!

Morgan was absolutely amazing! She took great efforts to match my vision and my budget. The result were incredibly beautiful arrangements that lifted the venue, the bridal party, and myself from pretty to gorgeous! I would recommend Morgan to anyone who was looking for a florist and would hire her again in an instant should the occasion arise!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Blomstra Floriography's reply:

Thank you, Khanh! I loved planning and chatting with you over the process. I’m so glad you were happy with everything!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie M. · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Excellent Professionalism

Morgan has such a way with flowers and I truly believe she captured everything we were hoping to express through our wedding and to each other in her beautiful creations. I knew from my first meeting with Morgan that she would be a pure joy to work with. Her attention to details far exceeded any expectations. Flowers, in my opinion, made the day! Our guests marveled at the sight and smell of the arrangements and bouquets. Morgan worked so hard to bring our collective vision to life and has so many creative ideas that I would not have come up with on my own. It was a dream come true. I highly recommend Blomstra Floriography! Our photos are exquisite, but only tell part of the story that Morgan captured for our special day. Thank you so much! Stephanie and Frank Wood

Sent on 07/06/2019

Blomstra Floriography's reply:

Stephanie, thank you for this kind review. I loved working with you and your wedding with Frank was amazing ❤️

Esther R. · Married on 04/21/2019

Attentive, thoughtful, HIRE HER

I’ve been on a number of projects working with her and each time was an amazing experience. She puts so much thought into her work and you can really tell when seeing the floral arrangements that she knows what the heck she’s doing! Aside from being an amazing florist she’s also such a sweet person and I’d recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Blomstra Floriography's reply:

Ahh, thank you Esther! I so appreciate this. Our projects have turned out so well, I love collaborating!

Caitlyn G. · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing florist!

My husband and I hired Essere in Fiore for our wedding this last weekend at Broken Too Club, and we are beyond happy we did! Morgan was an absolute dream to work with! She had such amazing ideas for the venue and completely understood how we wanted our wedding day to look. Getting married in January made it a little tough to get some of the flowers we wanted, but if Morgan couldn’t get them at a high quality she would have plenty of beautiful options for us in place. And she did not disappoint! We truly appreciated how well she communicated and kept us in the loop about everything. She was incredibly professional the entire time and we knew our wedding was in good hands!
    She made the day of wedding insanely easy. She took care of setting up all of the decor which was such a relief. Stepping into the venue for the first time and seeing everything set up was beyond breathtaking. She made a beautiful space somehow more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined. It was exactly what I had always pictured our wedding day to look like. All of her bouquets and centerpieces were far and away more gorgeous than the examples I showed her of what I wanted. She is a true artist and has such an amazing eye for flowers.
    We cannot thank Morgan enough for all of the work and vision she put into our day! I would hire Morgan again in a heartbeat and I hope I get an opportunity to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Blomstra Floriography's reply:

Caitlyn, thank you so much! As you know, details in your wedding were so much fun for me (the pine cones!!!) and I really loved being able to work with you and do your flowers. It was such a sweet event!

Mickaela W. · Married on 06/17/2018

Floral head piece and wreath

Morgan came highly recommended by Lanzotti Photography, I was told “she is phenomenal!” After working with Morgan, I have to say I whole heartedly agree. The passion for her work is obvious, and she goes above and beyond to make her customers happy. I gave her almost full creative control; my only requests were to incorporate navy and a light pink peony into the florals. She was able to take my requests and turn it into something beautiful and unique. I have received so many compliments on the uniqueness of my head piece and the floral wreath. Everything was beyond my imagination and I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Blomstra Floriography's reply:

Thank you! This review means a lot to me. I’m so glad I was able to be part of your day! The love at your ceremony was palpable and I’m so glad I was able to stay!