Blissful Meadows Golf Club Reviews

Blissful Meadows Golf Club 4
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2012

3.5

Blissful Meadows was such a beautiful place to have our wedding. We fell in love with it when most of the grounds were under 8' of snow but the feeling of the place and the people sold us on it. Blissful is the perfect location if you are looking for rustic and natural beauty. The food was amazing and the portions were absolutely huge. Great value for your money. Melissa was amazing and did not mind all those last minute changes. She is a very peppy and delightful person and we truly enjoyed working with her. Our guests were absolutely stunned by how beautiful and well landscaped the property was. One of our guest loved that you could hear nature while the ceremony was going on. You completely forget you are actually on a golf course :) I would highly recommend this place to other couples looking for that perfect touch.

Sent on 08/16/2012

Blissful Meadows Golf Club's reply:

Hello Kelly & Adam! Thank you for the wonderful review to Blissful Meadows and myself :-) I truly enjoyed being there for you both on your very special day! Hope all is well and hope to see you again @ Blissful :-)
    ~Melissa

Am Cecil · Married on 12/29/2005

Their service was awesome, Melissa, the wedding coordinator, knew what she was doing. She helped us decide what we wanted in the wedding, and what is customary to do (which we both had no idea about). Blissful Meadows also provides their own catering, along with wine selections, and all the rentals (including chair covers, napkins, and outside chairs). Having everything done in one place saved us a lot of hassle.

Sent on 10/19/2007

We are looking forward to having our wedding and ceremony here. Up to this point the staff has been great. If you're not looking to spend a fortune on your wedding but still want a beautiful wedding this is the place to do it.

Sent on 02/15/2015

Page · Married on 10/14/2007

Our wedding was beautiful in part because of the amazing site it took place--blissful meadows. There were plenty of places for great pictures--and our outdoor ceremony was beautifully placed in the center of great foliage and rolling green grass at the gazebo. The wedding planners were very easy to work with and made pulling everything together that much smoother. Friendly, Family, Committed to you and your day--that's what BMGC is all about and it truly means everything when you are in the home stretch and have a zillion questions and requests--they answer with a smile :)

Sent on 10/22/2008

Kristen · Married on 07/10/2010

3.8
      3.0

The outside gazebo was the ideal location for our small, intimate ceremony. It is a very pretty location. However, rain forced us indoors on our wedding day. They were originally going to place us in their indoor patio, which was terribly outdated and not very appealing, but they were convinced by my husband and guests to move to the outside covered patio for the ceremony instead. The alternate to the outside gazebo probably should have been planned in advance. The wedding coordinator (s) were a bit inattentive the entire time planning the ceremony (maybe it was just because I didn't pay to have my reception here as well?). It took sometimes up to 5 days to receive emails back from anyone, and I would get emails from one person one time and then another person another time, so it tended to make it a bit confusing. During the ceremony, the wedding coordinator was nice enough to fix my train for me, but our recessional song kept playing on repeat after we were done because I believe she was in getting a drink at the bar. I think a little more attentiveness could have gone a long way since I had such a small and short ceremony, but at least we got a pretty decent spot indoors, eventually...I wouldn't recommend this to anyone just looking to have their ceremony here; not sure, but maybe you are treated differently if you have your whole wedding here.

Sent on 08/17/2010

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2012

2.8
      3.5
      0.0

My husband and I were going for more of an offbeat wedding, which I think not many people are used too. The staff at Blissful meadows were pretty responsive to this, and they were wonderful at returning emails. Only a few snags about our wedding;
    1. One of the groomsman planned on doing his speech when we had asked him too (after we cut the cake, after everyone ate dinner - we didnt want people to have to wait to eat) but after he gave his speech he was scolded by staff for not doing it sooner. I am pretty positive we had gone over this prior to the wedding with everyone and discussed the order we wanted our reception to go - but hey, things happen! I don't believe any feelings were hurt.
    2. The hot appetizers that were being buttlered around, were actually frozen in the middle. I'm kind of embarrased to have served those to our guests, and I never found out if the situation was rectified. I really hope that they came back out from the kitchen "hot" instead of ...luke warm.
    3. Our musician was told that he would be given extension cords for the ceremony, and only got one right before the ceremony started. He had 30 seconds to check if his guitar was plugged in and amps were working before the bridal party was ushered out.

all in all, it was a great day, at a beautiful location and our dinner during the reception was perfect!

Sent on 12/24/2012