Blissful Meadows Golf Club Reviews

Blissful Meadows Golf Club 2
Blissful Meadows Golf Club 3
Blissful Meadows Golf Club 4

Barbara · Married on 10/20/2013

This venue went above and beyond to make my son's wedding extra special, at a more than reasonable cost. The building is charming, in an old fashioned way, set on a beautiful golf course with a romantic outdoor gazebo for the ceremony back-drop. Melissa, the wedding coordinator, handled everything from the bride and groom, to the families, guests and other vendors involved. They had the wedding guests wait indoors, rather than out, since it was a cool day and the guests were escorted outside just before the wedding - a nice touch not often found in a venue. They offer old fashioned cars for rent for the bride's arrival to make her walk down the aisle, and then to whisk the bride and groom "away" after the ceremony (around the building for pictures!). It was a spectacular effect that made memories in young and old. The food was delicious, hot, fresh and generous in proportion (I highly recommend the Bruschetta for an appetizer and the boneless stuffed chicken breast entree). The ambiance was stellar, both for the outdoor ceremony and the indoor reception. Staff were friendly and attentive. The little white lights abundantly twinkling throughout the reception and large windows overlooking the golf course were an added attraction, as was the private "bride's room" on the lower level to get ready and securely store belongings, along with the private bathrooms for wedding guests right on the 3rd floor, next to the ballroom. They even provided golf carts for people needing assistance with the few short steps of outdoor walking. The only difficulty was in finding the venue the first time, which is in a rural setting, but just off rt. 146 in Uxbridge. Provding maps and clear directions in the invitations took care of that. If you want a great venue that will do everything possible to give you your dream wedding at a fraction of the cost of equivalent services at other venues, look no further - stop in and check it out!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Blissful Meadows Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much Barbara for the wonderful comments! It was such a pleasure working with Jennifer & Matthew and getting to know the families. It was a pleasure meeting you :-) Stop by and visit whenever you can!
    ~Melissa

Liza · Married on 10/19/2013

I loved working with Blissful Meadows. Melissa, our wedding coordinator, was incredibly helpful and responsive. Whenever I sent her an email, I received an email back within a matter of hours. She was very thorough, making sure that no detail was overlooked. Melissa even helped us with a special request to bring in donoughts for our cocktail reception, which is not something they usually offer. The food was not only very reasonably priced, but delicious as well. Huge portions, too! We had a daytime wedding with a buffet, and could not have been more pleased. We opted to rent one of the antique cars for pictures, and they had it positioned in the background during the ceremony, as well. Worth the $100. I would highly recommend Blissful Meadows.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Carrie · Married on 10/11/2013

The coordinators at Blissful Meadows go above and beyond to make everything perfect. I told them what I wanted and how I wanted it and it was done perfect. It came out better then I imagined. Melissa was so friendly and helpful throughout my entire wedding planning. Mr. Bliss is one of the sweetest men I have ever met. He drove me in on the tractor and helped me calm down, yes i was nervous :). All my guests raved how excellent the food was. I highly recommend Blissful Meadows as a perfect place for a wedding.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Blissful Meadows Golf Club's reply:

Thanks Carrie & Branden for the wonderful review! I enjoyed working with you both and making all your wedding plans come together :-) I hope to see you soon in the near future...

~Melissa

We just had our wedding here 13 days ago :) and had a great time working with all the staff, especially Krystin, at Blissful Meadows. They have a really good price point for really good food (the prime rib I had was humongous) and are willing to work with you to change anything you might want, like the style of potato.

They also took care of the desserts, which was rather nice to not have to subcontract out to someone else and worry about that. Also, they totally went along with my idea of pie and the apple one was delicious.

We also used them for our ceremony and were quite happy with that. Really the only downer is that the "bride's room" isn't all that pretty. Its decent and clean, but utilitarian.

Either way, you should totally look into them if you are looking for a rustic, relaxed, and fun place!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/29/2013

Blissful Meadows was beautiful for our wedding! The vaulted ceilings made the space feel huge. We were married in the gazebo out back which was beautiful and Melissa did a fantastic job working with us. The buffet was delicious too.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Blissful Meadows Golf Club's reply:

Congratulations Again Colleen & Mike :-) What a great time everyone had during your reception dancing all night long with Chris & Lenny :-) The ceremony was beautiful (and emotional :-) with Tom officiating! It was great getting to know you both :-) Stop by & visit when you can ~Melissa

Alyssa · Married on 05/11/2013

We had been searching high and low for a rustic, barn-type venue that was within our price range (with very little success). When we first stepped foot into Blissful Meadows, we knew that it was the place we wanted to get married. Their prices are FANTASTIC for the service and food provided. Everyone raved about the food and atmosphere. Melissa, our wedding coordinator, was with us every step of the way making sure that we got things done on time and that we had everything taken care of. She was super easy to get in touch with and absolutely wonderful with our guests with food allergies. She was there the night of and made everything run perfectly smoothly! We could not have been happier with Blissful Meadows and are so glad that we chose to have our reception there.

Sent on 05/12/2013

Blissful Meadows Golf Club's reply:

It was so nice working with you both Alyssa & Jon! I enjoyed meeting your families & friends! Alyssa you were so organized with everything and had a beautiful vision for your wedding :-) Make sure you stop back in when you can to say Hi and have a drink in the Tavern or on the deck! Congratulations Again!! ~Melissa

Amy · Married on 04/13/2013

My husband and I just had our wedding here at Blissful on April 13th, 2013 and what a great day it was!!
    All of the staff at Blissful Meadows were so easy to work with. Our wedding Coordinator, Melissa, was always attentive, answered every question, and helped out with ALL of the planning along the way. She was way more than I could have asked for. She also kept me calm which as any bride knows, is hard to do especially the last few weeks before a wedding.
    Our wedding day was beautiful, from the outdoor gazebo ceremony, cocktail hour and reception room were all setup better than we ever could have expected. The food was amazing and the prices were unbeatable. We are still getting compliments from our guests about how good the food was. All of the staff made sure we and our guests had what we needed. There was nothing about how the venue was setup that I would have changed. It looked perfect!
    And the one thing to not leave out, is the scenery was absolutely stunning which led to us having some amazing wedding pictures that we will cherish forever. There was so many options and places we could choose from for pictures.
    Blissful made our day special and one we will never forget!!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Blissful Meadows Golf Club's reply:

Amy & Nick! Congratulations Again to you both :-) It was a beautiful wedding and I truly enjoyed meeting you both & working with you in planning your very special wedding day!! I can't wait to see the pictures :)
    I'm looking forward to seeing you both around in the Tavern and on the golf course. Thanks for the wonderful comments :-) ~Melissa

I would recommend this venue to anyone. The staff was helpful from the very beginning. The day of the wedding everything went smoothly and there was always someone around ready to help with whatever we needed. If you are looking for a nice rustic setting with great food and staff then please go and check Blissful Meadows , you won't be sorry. My daughter and son- in- law made an excellent decision

Sent on 10/16/2012
  • Janet-Marie

Janet-Marie · Married on 09/30/2012

I am so happy that we chose Blissful Meadows for our ceremony & reception location. The clubhouse, a restored Victorian farmhouse, is nothing like your typical golf/country club. I was immediately drawn to the Chestnut Room, with it’s exposed wood beams and twinkly white lights.

Our guests were very impressed with our venue choice , from start to finish. We had a pretty tough crowd to impress (my FIL and his foodie siblings) and no one was disappointed. The food was great, the service amazing, and the staff’s personal attention to every detail made for a wonderful day. I especially enjoyed working with my coordinator, Eileen. She was personable, responsive and patient when I decided to make changes every couple of months.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Carrie · Married on 10/09/2011

My husband and I were married in October 2011 at Blissful Meadows Golf Club. We could not have asked for a better wedding venue.

We worked with Krystin, who walked and talked us through every detail of our day. She was professional, thorough and charasmatic. She knows her stuff.

The level of service that Blissful Meadows provides is exceptional! The entire staff is friendly, accommodating and eager to please. We made several trips there before the wedding and the staff recognized us each time and commented how close our wedding day was approaching.

What can I say about the food? The food is some of the best I have ever had. The food is not pre-prepared. The portions are huge, delicious and leave you feeling satisfied. Their pricing is a lot less expensive than many other venues.

Our ceremony was held by the gazebo area. You are truly surrounded by nature with the trees, flowers, grass - words cannot describe the beauty of the grounds.

I would love for my friends to get married there so we can go back and enjoy the grounds, the friendly staff and the food.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Sara · Married on 06/18/2011

Thank you to everyone at Blissful Meadows for making our wedding day exactly what we had hoped for. A beautiful setting, comfortable atmosphere, and happy guests. Melissa was wonderful to work with and took plenty of time to get to know us and our ideas for our wedding day.

Sent on 10/03/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/30/2009

Blissful Meadows was exactly what we were looking for. We had a tight budget, and they do not have the traditional packages, which allowed us to work more freely within our price range and cut out some of the extras that we didn't need. We also did not want a standard hotel ballroom, and the converted barn at Blissful was picture perfect. It has been 2 months and we are still hearing from guests about how goodd the food was. The setting is beautiful for pictures. Our coordinator was so helpful and organized. I really liked that the catering was in house so I didn't have to worry about it.

Sent on 07/27/2009

danielle · Married on 05/02/2009

My husband and I worked with Maryellen. She was the best. She listened to what we wanted. She was always available to discuss wedding details. The ceremony and reception venue is gorgeous. Our wedding guests had a great time.

Sent on 05/14/2009

Catherine · Married on 09/15/2007

A beautiful and wonderful place to get married. Have the ceremony outside and then move the party indoors to their rustic and lovely indoor function room. The staff is excellent and more then willing and helpful in planning your big day. Our coordinator Mary Ellen (who is employed there) was absolutely heaven-sent. Couldn't have gone off so perfectly without her and the rest of the staff.

Sent on 04/25/2008

Christina · Married on 05/12/2007

blissful meadows was the absolute ideal place to have a wedding. every staff member was professional and seemed genuinely interested in having everything happen perfectly. the wedding coordinators were nothing but friendly and very sweet. the food was EXCELLENT! They were very accommodating, and i would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/10/2008

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2017

My husband and I just got married on October 8, 2017 at Blissful Meadows. Words cannot express how amazing our wedding day was and how much we loved our venue. We knew BM was the right venue for us from the first time we visited. The outside area is beautiful with the trees and foliage and the two barns they offer for receptions are both very different but unique. We chose to have our reception in the chestnut room and between the twinkling lights on the ceiling beams, the rustic dark wood, and fabric draped over the dance floor, it took our breath away. Melissa was our wedding planner and she was the sweetest. She was well organized and professional but also very down-to-earth and easy to talk to. It was very obvious that she had many years of experience and knew what she was doing. I was slightly nervous as the wedding grew closer because I had so many DIY decorations and although I knew my vision, I was nervous that the staff at BM would not set everything up as I imagined because of the amount of things to remember. When we walked into the reception area introduced as husband and wife we were blown away. Everything was perfect and just the way I pictured it! Only tiny critique we had from our experience is although myself and my bridesmaids were brought mimosas prior to the ceremony, the men were not brought any drinks, so my husband had to ask for one last minute shot to calm the nerves. Overall, Blissful Meadows is amazing and we HIGHLY recommend it!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Blissful Meadows Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Stephanie & Steven for the wonderful review :-) I really enjoyed meeting you both and being a part of your wedding day! It was so much fun and I enjoyed meeting your families & friends. Please stop by and visit us when you can :-) Xo ~Melissa

My wedding day was AMAZING! Melissa, the wedding coordinator, was exceptional. I planned my wedding from Texas and Melissa was incredibly accommodating and promptly responded to all of emails and phone calls. She was flexible with meeting times and helped make all of my ideas for my wedding day come alive. Blissful Meadows is very reasonably priced and beautiful for pictures. I also got a lot of compliments from my guests. :) I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Brandon · Married on 10/12/2012

Melissa, Kristen and the crew at Blissful Meadows really provide great service. They worked with us from start to finish to make sure our vision was met. The venue is beautiful and every guest commented on how perfect it was! We did our rehearsal, ceremony and reception all on site and every aspect was great. The food was great and is such a value! They have a ton of unique touches that can make their wedding packages unique to you. We'd highly recommend their antique cars (or apple cider for a fall wedding).

Sent on 10/15/2012

Cathleen · Married on 10/02/2011

It was a great venue for our fall wedding: rolling hills, stone walls, and a rustic and elegant barn. Everyone had a great time and the reception room was beautiful. It was great to be able to have our wedding at a location that was unique but at the price of a generic function hall. Melissa, our coordinator, was great as well. There were times when we had to reiterate how we wanted something or it might take a while to hear back on something. But on the day of, everything was perfect and she ran a great show! She was very nice and great to work with. The food was very good, there is a variety of choices, and they let us choose from the restaurant menu for the vegetarian option. There was a slight mix up about nuts on a dish even though we had asked ahead of time about nuts, but the staff handled it smoothly. We were also able to request particular beers to have on hand. The staff is very easy going and flexible. They do what they can to help make everything great for your wedding. The one downside is that there is no lodging very close by. We used the Hampton Inn in Auburn (30 min drive away) which seemed to work great for all of our guests.

Sent on 12/23/2011

Valerie · Married on 07/20/2014

Blissful Meadows was a great place to have my wedding this past summer. My husband and I felt like nothing went wrong on our big day. The wedding coordinator, Melissa, and her assistant were both very timely and attentive to our needs. The venue overall was beautiful, clean, and well prepared for us. However, I can be a busy body and they were also very flexible with the things I wanted to just do myself. They let us visit before the wedding whenever needed to go over details or view the space for different ideas. They provided some pieces for decorations and our centerpieces at very reasonable rates. Although I believe that they would have given us all of our centerpieces at a decent rate which helps for those brides with tight budgets. The outdoor space was also beautiful and well kept so that I didn't even really need to buy outdoor decorations. We had pew bows from a cheap craft store but truly weren't even needed with how great the place looked. The focus was the natural beauty and flowers up at the gazebo. They also provided small details that I sort of forgot about such as a card box and gift receptacle, signs for the wedding, and a table for our unity candle. The food was also delicious at the tasting, the rehearsal and the reception! I loved my wedding day and am so thankful we had such pleasant people to work with.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Jonathan · Married on 09/27/2014

Blissful Meadows was a beautiful location for our wedding. The staff was very accommodating, patient and helpful in planning our special day. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.
    The food was delicious and the scenery was amazing. The service was a little slow but it was alright because we had the venue for 6 1/2 hour. Awesome job by the staff invovled.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Krislynn · Married on 06/06/2014

Melissa, the wedding coordinator, at Blissful was awesome. She was very attentive and worked with us throughout the whole planning process. She also did not at any point nickel and dime us! The food was fantastic. In no way did it seem like typical "made in bulk wedding food". We loved it so much that we recommended Blissful to both my cousin (who got married on July 20th) and two of our best friends who just booked for next August!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Blissful Meadows Golf Club's reply:

Thanks Krislynn for the wonderful review :-) I had a great time working with you and Stephen and your Mom throughout the whole process and Thank You SO much for recommending us to your family & friends! Looking forward to seeing you and Stephen again soon!! ~Melissa
  • sun15dance

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2007

We were married by the gazebo and then had a cocktail hour and the reception including all food and beverages at blissful Meadows. What we got for the cost was an incredible value. The service was very personal, the food and drinks were fantastic. They were great about making sure every detail we wanted was taken care of! We had a free food tasting to decide what we wanted and they gave us free wine as well. They even gae us a gift certificate to return on our anniversary to recieve a complimentary meal. The rustic feel with exposed beams and twinkling lights was the feel we wanted and they provided it! We would highly recommend this!

Sent on 10/04/2008

Tara · Married on 04/15/2006

I had a great experience with this vendor. we had a wonderful time!

Sent on 11/21/2008

Our wedding at Blissful Meadows Golf Club was nothing short of amazing! Everyone had a great time and we received lots of compliments on how great the night was. Melissa was great to work with and made sure everything went off without a hitch. My only caution would be to do without the pasta in the Italian buffet. When we went for our tasting it was very al dente, and at the wedding our guests told us it was so overcooked -- like mush. That was the only compliant we heard whatsoever. Also, the tasting wasn't what I expected it to be - you basically have to choose what you want to serve and then do the tasting, which doesn't leave much options for making changes. Overall though, I'm very glad we had our wedding at Blissful Meadows and would definitely recommend it to others!

Sent on 11/17/2015