Blissful Meadows Golf Club Reviews

Blissful Meadows Golf Club 3
Blissful Meadows Golf Club 4
  • Taylor

Taylor · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Friendly staff, delicious food, beautiful grounds

Staff is polite & friendly, grounds are beautiful.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Katie Houle · Married on 08/10/2019

Outstanding venue

I can not say enough great things about Blissful Meadows and Melissa our coordinator. Melissa went above and beyond to make sure our day perfect. The chestnut room was beautiful!! It looked so pretty with the white lights wrapped around the wood beams. The food was delicious, and the portions were huge! We had the land and sea (sautéed chicken with two bake stuffed shrimp) and the prime rib. Its been a week since our wedding and I still have guest raving over the prime rib. The bridal suite was so cute and spacious, we had plenty of room to get ready in it with 6 of us. The ceremony area was beautiful too with all the flowers and garden beds around it. Blissful meadows is a beautiful place to have a wedding, especially a rustic theme too. I would highly recommend them to anyone for their wedding.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Seth · Married on 06/14/2019

Sue is amazing!!

We could not be happier with our experience working with Sue and the team at Blissful Meadows! Every single person we contacted was prompt to respond to all our questions. We scheduled our tour the day before and instantly knew it was the right fit. We only looked at one other venue and just kept comparing it to Blissful Meadows. We were set up with our event coordinator Sue and she truly is the ultimate OCD bride's dream! Sue is a seasoned, confident coordinator who put any and all concerns to rest. She even let us up into the reception hall before the ceremony so make sure everything was just right! Part way through our reception our 5 year old son began to get a little restless, and Sue took it upon herself to take him for a walk around the room so we could enjoy our meal. She goes above and beyond!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Lindsey · Married on 09/14/2018

Couldn't be happier

I got married in September 2018 at Blissful Meadows. The ceremony was at the arbor and the reception was in the pavilion/barn. IT WAS AMAZING. Everything was perfect and an absolute dream. The ceremony space and pavilion were decorated exactly as I had asked, the food was wonderful (especially the stuffed chicken!), the staff was so helpful and on top of everything. My coordinator, Sue, made the entire night run so smoothly and calmed my nerves when she would stop in to check on everything in the bridal suite before the wedding started. She even added some very sweet personal touches for me and my husband based on conversations we had had during the planning process with her. I can't recommend Blissful Meadows enough and I'm so happy we had our wedding there!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Margaret · Married on 08/05/2018

We had our wedding here on August 5th 2018 in the chestnut room. From the moment we drove up for our initial meeting and tour we knew that this was the venue for us. Even in the middle of winter I fell in love! Melissa and her staff were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were willing to accommodate any changes I asked for, and made the planning process that much more stress free for me. The food was amazing, and there was plenty of it! All of the guests were raving about their meals and how beautiful everything was.

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Blissful Meadows Golf Club 5
    Blissful Meadows Golf Club 6

Hannah · Married on 07/13/2018

We booked our wedding venue here for this July, Sue is our wedding coordinator and she is AMAZING.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I got married on October 21 2017 and it was such a lovely day. The moment we saw Blissful online we knew their Barn pavilion was the wedding venue we had been dreaming of. It was beautiful and seemed to have that fun and “laid back” vibe we had been looking for. We made an appointment and met with Melissa aka our fairy god mother and she helped make all of our wedding dreams come true! She was so easy to work with and always happy to work with us through our wedding plans. From the moment you book your wedding until the moment you leave your wedding you know you are in good hands.

The venue itself is beautiful. They have a gorgeous bridal suite for you to get ready in with your girls and take tons of memorable photos.

The food is top notch! I had many guest tell me how it was by far the best food they have ever eaten at a wedding (one of these comments came from my friend who has been to over 20 weddings).

Not only is the Barn itself lovely, but you can trust Melissa to decorate it above and beyond your expectations! She just has such a wonderful eye for how things should look. You can tell she puts in a lot of time and effort to make sure your day is the one you have been dreaming of.

It was just such a lovely day! I wish I could just keep hitting reply on the day because it was so much fun!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Blissful Meadows Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Amanda & Derek for the wonderful review :-) I am so glad I was able to be a part of your very special wedding day!! I cant wait to see some pictures of your beautiful wedding!! Xo ~Melissa

Emily · Married on 10/15/2017

Hands down the best wedding venue. Melissa went above and beyond to make sure my day and everything leading up to it was perfect! Food was also outstanding.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Blissful Meadows Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Emily & Andrew :-) I loved seeing all your beautiful pictures! You looked stunning and all the details you added to your wedding made for such a special day!! Xo ~Melissa

Deb · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot say enough about our incredible experience at Blissful Meadows! My daughter's wedding was held in the barn and it was magical! Melissa and her team were really dedicated and committed to making her day the special day that she always dreamed of. Highly recommended!!! Deb G., Cumberland, RI

Sent on 10/17/2017

Blissful Meadows Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Deb for the wonderful review :-) I loved working with you and Michaela & Chris in creating their magical wedding day!! Xo ~Melissa

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

We had our wedding on 10/7/17 at the pavillion at blissful meadows gold course! It was so unbelievably gorgeous!!! Every little detail was perfect! Melissa the coordinator was amazing! She handled everything and truly made he day so special! I can’t imagine it without her! The food was fantastic! Everyone could not stop raving about how perfect it was! The barn is brand new and stunning, with the white twinkle lights and overlooks the gorgeous Course! And during cocktail hour our guest could play yard games and hit golf balls! Thank you so much blissful meadows for making our wedding day the BEST DAY EVER!!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Blissful Meadows Golf Club 7
    Blissful Meadows Golf Club 8

Blissful Meadows Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Katie & Jonny for the great review :-) What an awesome day you had with family & fiends and all your bridesmaids & groomsmen!! You had the perfect backdrop with the sunset too!! Love all the pics! Xo ~Melissa

Jenn · Married on 07/14/2017

Where do we even begin - Andrew and I cannot even begin to thank you enough for everything you did leading up to and on our wedding day. Everything went completely perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better day, celebration, or help planning leading up to it all. Blissful Meadows and especially Melissa went absolutely above and beyond and we are SO grateful for that. Melissa truly has a gift and talent at what she does and any couple that works with her is so lucky.

We have heard and keep hearing nothing but positive feedback from our family and friends - they loved the food, set up, the overall landscape of the venue, how personable Melissa and her husband were , and how smoothly everything ran. Andrew and I keep saying how lucky we were to have had the chance to work with them both for our wedding, and that we wouldn't change a thing.

We are excited to get to celebrate our anniversaries in the years to come at Blissful Meadows. Not only did we have an amazing wedding coordinator, but we also gained a place to always celebrate our marriage because of the generosity and friendship offered by this family.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Blissful Meadows Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Jenn & Andrew for the wonderful review! It was my pleasure to be a part of your very special day and I look forward to seeing you for many, many anniversaries in the near future :-)
    Xo ~Melissa

Kayla · Married on 08/13/2016

We had our wedding by their pavillion this past August. It was absolutely amazing and everything we could have imagined. From the beginning, Melissa was a joy to work with and always there to help us, meet with us, or answer any questions. The barn is just absolutely gorgeous. It's a bit warm in the summer, but we lucked out with a huge rain storm after the outdoor ceremony. Even in the rain it was amazing to have all of the barn doors open to let the breeze through. Everyone LOVED the driving range and were even using it in the pouring rain. The venue is just so accommodating to everything you might need for your big day. We even went there the day before to make sure the coordinators knew how we wanted things set up. Everyone was raving about the food and the photos we took there were incredible! I don't have one negative thing to say. Thanks for making our wedding absolutely perfect :)

Sent on 08/20/2016

Deb · Married on 08/13/2016

While looking for a "rustic" venue for my daughters wedding we came across Blissful Meadows Pavilion and was sold at first sight. From the very start of our planning, Melissa was a mere phone call/email away with an answer to every question or concern. The wedding ceremony was held outside at the arbor and it could not have been a lovelier setting. The reception was in the Pavilion; rustic and charming, but with all the modern amenities. Even though it rained, the huge "barn" doors remained open all night long bringing in a cool refreshing breeze. The food was delicious and plentiful. Plus, our guests enjoyed the use of the driving range all night long. Janelle worked with us all evening to make Kayla and Rob's day everything they could have wished for. Everyone loved the unique touches; the antique car, the lemonade/iced tea stand, the driving range, and the outdoor yard games. Both Melissa and Janelle are fantastic to work with and make a great team. Everything was perfect. no detail too small, no question irrelevant.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Dave · Married on 06/12/2016

Besides beautiful venue and good food, what really sets them apart is that they basically do everything for you. Pick them for a stress-free wedding day.

Sent on 08/17/2016
  • allyballyoop

Allison · Married on 06/04/2016

We could not have chosen a better venue for our wedding! From the first day we looked at the place to the end of the wedding night, Melissa and her team were on top of EVERYTHING. Melissa is super responsive to email (even when we had questions about the smallest stuff) and she was always there to remind us of things we hadn't even thought about. The staff is so friendly and accommodating. The food is delicious and portions are generous. The rustic, wood-beamed feel of the Chestnut Room lends itself well to almost any decor look. The ceremony site - the gazebo overlooking the golf course - was just perfect. The golf course created a gorgeous backdrop for photos and there was plenty of space for our 130 guests, the DJ setup and the string quartet. We rented the antique, gray Model A to drive in and out of the ceremony, which was a cool touch that I've never seen at any other wedding. It made for great photos after the ceremony too. Blissful Meadows offer great value - from the food down to the little wooden tree slices we used for part of our centerpieces. They've thought of everything and it shows. We highly recommend this venue to anyone - you will be nothing but thrilled.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Katharine · Married on 05/28/2016

Blissful Meadows was fantastic to work with! We planned most of our wedding from remote and Janell and Melissa helped us through every step. They made the wedding day so incredibly smooth and relaxing for us. The venue and grounds were beautiful, and everything went without a hitch. We'd recommend this venue to anyone looking for a wonderful wedding venue!!!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Amy · Married on 09/19/2015

From the moment we arrived to the property we knew, this was the place! It is so beautiful and perfectly landscaped. Melissa and her team are remarkable. The food was excellent! The room set up was amazing. The outdoor ceremony was just perfect with all the rustic barn features wherever you looked. We couldn't have been happier with a place to have our wedding. Everything went so smoothly. Melissa was there every step of the way taking care of things. She helped the day run perfectly smooth, you can tell she knows what she's doing! The prices also can't be beat! You really get your moneys worth and more. As a younger couple on a smaller budget, everything was really just so perfect for us with Blissful Meadows.

Sent on 01/10/2016

My husband and I chose Blissful Meadows as our wedding reception location because of how beautiful both the Chestnut room as well as the outdoor landscape is. We were hoping the weather would be nice enough to take photos outdoors (which it was!), but we knew they would be beautiful regardless of the weather. Melissa and her team were incredible! Could not have asked for someone better in assisting with planning our reception. She is very experienced and made everything seem so smooth and easy. The food was great and they were great with accommodating food allergies of guests. Could not have asked for a better venue or coordinator!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Could not be happier with our choice to have our wedding here! It was beautiful, affordable, and accommodating. The ceremony space looks beautiful with the gazebo surrounded by flowers overlooking the golf course (don't worry you wont have a plethora of golfers in your pictures the way it is set up works perfect). We were even allowed to put shepherd hooks holding flowers down the aisle. Lovely. They offer a lemonade stand to have set up as guests arrive so they can get a refreshment and enjoy eachothers company before sitting down for the ceremony.
    The Chestnut room for the reception was amazing. It fits I want to say 175 or so people. We had 100 and did not feel overpowered by the room. They have lights around the wooden beams, windows looking over the golf course, and many places to put all those little details you want included in your wedding. The photographer was even able to get above the dance floor to take pictures of everyone! Wicked cool. Food came out in a timely order and it was delcious! We opted for the baked stuff chicken and the roast sirloin. We had an ice cream bar (which they set up) and everyone I have talked to loved it!
    Melissa the coordinator was extremely kind and very accommodating. She listened and set up all the particular details we wanted in our wedding. And she even helped us come up with ideas when we had no idea what we wanted. She set everything up for us. Stayed the whole night and helped take it down. Was there for any problem that came up (I think the worst thing to happen though was someone at the wrong table which threw off someone else). She was always quick to respond to any emails. So happy she was there to help us!
    Downfalls were: hotels are about 25-30 minutes away. Not a b ig deal for us because not a lot of people needed a hotel. We had a shuttle for the few guests who needed it. also if someone does not know the area a GPS is useful. Wicked easy to find but had one or two groups that missed a turn.
    Perfect place!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Blissful Meadows by far was the most affordable, most attentive, beautiful place for a wedding I could have hoped for! Melissa, the wedding coordinator, not only answered all of my small, tedious questions throughout the year prior to the date (3/14/15), but was so attentive to me and my needs that entire day. I got carsick on the way to venue, there she was with crackers, ginger ale, and Dramamine. It was pouring rain out for pictures, she new I was frustrated, boom there she was with shots of Jamison for me and my wedding party (our favorite). My dress wouldn't bustle right, she was on her hands and knees with pins to fix it. The two bartenders we had, Audrey and Brindie, were awesome! Being a bartender myself, I tend to be critical but they were phenomenal. The food was delicious, hot, and timely. All of my guests were so impressed with everything. I would recommend this place to anyone even considering getting married in the area. Love, love, love them!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Blissful Meadows Golf Club is a perfect location for a wedding ceremony and reception. We received multiple compliments after our wedding commenting on the beautiful grounds, comfortable atmosphere, delicious food and friendly staff. Melissa and the staff were very responsive and accommodating making our wedding unforgetable!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Katie · Married on 10/03/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Melissa for my wedding at Blissful Meadows on October 3, 2014. The location was exactly what I had hoped for, rustic elegance. We held our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception on site and made use of all outdoor and indoor space! My husband and I have gotten numerous comments on the stunning venue, great service and the food. The food was amazing and the portions are generous!

Aside from how reasonably priced everything is, you will have a coordinator that will make sure your day is exactly what you hope it to be! Melissa keeps you informed throughout the entire planning process and makes sure no detail is forgotten! Melissa's attention to detail will leave you at ease so you can relax and enjoy your day!

Blissful Meadows is an amazing place to celebrate with family and friends as you begin your life together!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Kimberly · Married on 09/14/2014

Blissful Meadows is beautiful and everything that my husband and I wanted in a venue. Melissa was AMAZING !! She worked with us on every detail from our seating chart to our tractor drop off and pick it. She made my dream wedding come true. The whole family at Blissful was wonderful to work with they made us feel comfortable and at ease during the stressful planning time. If you are looking for a rustic venue Blissful Meadows is your place !!!!

Sent on 10/06/2014

I cannot say enough about my experience with Blissful Meadows Golf Club for my wedding day. First of all, the wedding coordinator, Melissa, is the best. She was attentive, offered suggestions and was prompt in all of her correspondence. She went above and beyond to make sure we had the best wedding day possible. The venue itself is beautiful. So many great spots to take pictures and you don't have to worry about a thing during your wedding day. I would highly recommend Blissful Meadows for your wedding day!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Caitlin · Married on 05/25/2014

Our wedding was amazing! All because of Blissful Meadows! Thank you Melissa! Everything was perfect! The food was amazing, everything went smoothly (even after a spot of pouring rain)! It was a wonderful day and I will recommend Blissful Meadows to everyone! Great location, great prices, beautiful pictures, antique cars and barn! What more could you ask for?!?! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Blissful Meadows Golf Club's reply:

I'm so happy I could be a part of your very special day Caitlin & Tim!! Everything was beautiful and I had a great time working with you both to plan your wedding day :-) Hope to see you in the near future!! ~Melissa