11 Reviews for Blissful Barn

Wheelchair Access (2)
Outside Vendors (1)
Lighting/Sound (1)
11 Blissful Barn Reviews

Both Sharon and Jerry were amazing to work with! They were super responsive throughout the entire planning process (over the course of the entire year) and they were more than willing to fulfill our every request. We had an amazing experience at this venue and are so happy we found it! Thank you both for making our day perfect!

Profile Picture FutureMrsB, 8/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Uncovered Outdoor

Jerry and Sharon are the venue owners of the century!! My husband and I made quite a few trips there to make sure we knew exactly what kind of decorating we wanted to do, and Sharon was always there to check on us, give us tips and offer us any other assistance she could! Jerry had no problem putting up a curtain wire in a different part of the barn to accommodate my decoration ideas.
The vendors available at Blissful Barn raved about the venue, and when we saw them in action on our wedding day we knew why! They have access to everything they need, Jerry and Sharon are available to them, and the joy the vendors expressed was a great indicator of their experience.
The barn is absolutely beautiful, and it was nice to hear our guests from out of town mention having their kids use this venue in the future; it sure made an impression on my husband and I as well as our guests!! Perfect venue for a wedding!

Profile Picture Adrianna, 5/12/18, 1 Review
4.2

Blissful Barn was an amazing venue. Worth every penny and exceeded my expectations for my special day.

Profile Picture Krysta, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding reception at Blissful Barn and we honestly could not have asked for a more perfect day. The barn is beautiful, Jerry and Cheri were great from start to finish, there's multiple antique decor items that are available to use, and honestly it's just a great place to share your special day with your family and friends. Cheri is absolutely amazing. She is such a sweet person and is great at what she does. She is professional, and quick to respond to emails and calls, she is calm and reassuring (what every bride needs on her big day), and she is willing to help wherever help is needed. Jerry is great as well, making sure that you have everything you need and more to make your day perfect. He has done a marvelous job with the barn and property making it look absolutely beautiful. There are so many simple, yet elegant touches that really give the barn character. The beautiful wood floors, the many chandelier and string lights, the huge deck overlooking the mini waterfall and koi pond, the beautiful landscaping, the spiral staircase leading up to the bridal suite, modern and clean bathrooms, a built in bar, and even a fire pit with benches and firewood included. Jerry has done such a wonderful job making this barn into the venue that many brides dream of. Our day was perfect, Jerry and Cheri went above and beyond to make sure of that, and I could not be more pleased and genuinely happy with our experience with Blissful Barn. - Kourtney

Profile Picture Kourtney, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Blissful Barn was a beautiful venue & everything turned out perfect! Our guests were raving about how beautiful everything is. Our coordinator, Cheri, did an amazing job to make sure everything went perfect & the owner, Jerry, was very accommodating. I would highly recommend Blissful Barn for your wedding

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stunning atmosphere and kind, thoughtful owners that pay attention to all the details! I had a beautiful wedding and was very happy with Blissful Barn:)

Profile Picture Chantelle, 6/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I booked this barn when it wasn't even done yet and I had a very positive experience throughout the planning. Cheri was attentive and willing to help me out with what I wanted, even if they didn't have currently have it. Ground are gorgeous and the space it really beautiful. The only negative is that the sound ordinance rules only allowed us to have our band play until 11 pm, on a Sat night. I wanted my party to last until midnight. I was disappointed in this, but beyond that it was great. I would definitely recommend the venue to anyone looking for a vintage barn with all new insides. There wasn't heat or AC installed at my wedding, but we didn't end up needing it. If you are getting married in the summer or winter, I would inquire about any updates on that. The barn creator and owner is great and very accommodating:) Blissful Barn was the best choice I could have made regarding my venue in SW Michigan. It blows every other barn in the area away! We looked at many and still took this one, not knowing exactly how it would finish up when done... It was beyond what I expected. Gorgeous!

Profile Picture natalie, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking

WOW – hard to say anything else. The venue is stunning – the people amazing. We had a wedding of 100 people and every one of them was blown away by the beauty and simplicity of this “Blissful Barn.”

Due to a sudden change of venue, this wedding was planned in 6 weeks. Sheri and Jerry were available for every detail – from small too large. There were many things we didn’t even think of, but they did. We don’t believe any other coordinator could have done a better job and no other venue look as sensational. Our wedding will go down in history as one of the best!!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I had my wedding ceremony here. It was an absolutely gorgeous place, and all of the renovations have really paid off. The only reason i did not give them 5/5 stars is because we had to decorate the space ourself. The value was great otherwise, and they were flexible with the times. My officiant was late, so we had to start the ceremony an hour later than planned. Overall, I'm SO glad with our experience at blissful barns.

Profile Picture megan, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Blissful Barn is so beautiful! It was like I had a Pintreast wedding. Everything was perfect on our big day. The owner is very friendly and will help out with anything you need just ask for Jerry. I'm so happy that we chose this wedding barn for our venue.

Profile Picture Nicolle, 6/25/16, 1 Review