40 Reviews for Bliss

Cake Stands (3)
Cake Pops (1)
Cake Toppers (1)
39 Bliss Reviews

Shelley was absolutely amazing!!!! My wedding cake/cupcakes were absolutely amazing!! Her customer service was amazing as well!! I'm so happy that we found her for our wedding!!

Profile Picture OctobersVeryOwn, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cake Stands, Cakes, Cupcakes

BLISS met ALL of my expectations with our cake! The guest raved on how beautiful and tasty the cake was. Shelley captured the colors of my wedding exactly with the cake! Very satisfied & will definitely use their services again!

Profile Picture kelly, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I was married in August and am so glad I chose Bliss to do my wedding cake/cupcakes! We had a barn wedding with a small guest count (only 70 guests). I wanted something simple that would fit the atmosphere of the wedding venue and Shelley and her team delivered. Everything was beautiful and tasted fantastic. We ordered a few more servings than needed... which was perfect because we got to enjoy some left over cake the next day!
I loved that Shelley was willing to do cupcakes, as I did not want a standard wedding cake. The price was also very affordable, and another reason we chose to use Bliss. Would highly recommend Bliss if you are in need of a cake/cupcakes for an event.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

If you want the perfect wedding cake BLISS is definitely the right choice.

Profile Picture Raven-Symone, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Shelley and her staff did a wonderful job. She used flowers provided by the florist to decorate the cake at the venue. The cake stands that she has are all beautiful. We chose the white pearl which gave the illusion of the cake being another tier taller. We decided on two different flavors for the cake and both were delicious. We couldn't have been happier with our choice to use Bliss. Thank you, Shelley!!

Profile Picture Trish, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was awesome! We had 2 different flavors and the red velvet fsu groom's cake was a hit!

Profile Picture Laura , 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands

Our cake was fabulous and beautiful! It tasted WONDERFUL!! All of our guests enjoyed it, and we are so appreciative of Bliss! She came and set the cake up, arranged the flowers on the cake!! We wanted to keep our wedding local, and did so. I would highly recommend Bliss to anyone, and we plan on using Bliss in the future for our next phases of life!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We LOVED our cake and so did our guests! We chose a white chocolate vanilla almond cake with a raspberry filling and it did not disappoint!

Profile Picture Victoria, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Coordinated service with eagles landing country club.

Profile Picture Ann, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our cake was very pretty. Everything was the way we wanted it'

Profile Picture jennifet, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Shelly is amazing, quick responses and so skilled. we loved our cake; it was delicious and absolutely gorgeous. The cost was very reasonable. She uses a unique fondant that actually tastes delicious unlike most fondant that I have tried in the past. I could not be happier with our wedding cake.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Bliss was amazing to work with. They went above and beyond to make my daughter's wedding cake perfect!!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I can not praise this woman enough! Not only was she by far the most affordable in the area, but she was incredibly sweet, went out of her way to make my day perfect, and gave me the wedding cake of my dreams! I even just ordered anniversary cupcakes from her on a moment's notice and she is making it happen! Thank you Bliss! I will always drive out of my way to visit you for Cake needs!

Profile Picture Christina , 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

I had a small budget for my wedding cake so I decided early on to go with a well-known grocery store bakery. I was not happy at all with the lack of direction and knowledge that the grocery store bakery provided; This was my first time planning a wedding and I was so lost but I figured you get what you pay for. I have passed Bliss on the McDonough square for YEARS and just knew they would be out of my budget. Even so, I decided to give them a call before making my decision. Thank God I did! Not only did I save S100, Shelly gave me professional advice that helped me make my decision easy. My cake looked exactly like the picture I sent her, if not better! I am not much of a cake person, but this cake was divine! AND this was last minute; two weeks before my wedding. I could not have picked a better bakery! I can't wait to use them in the future.

Profile Picture marissa, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Mrs. Shelley is very creative and great to work with. The one thing I loved the most is that her fondant was very thin and edible. My guest enjoyed the cake so much that I didn't have a piece left. Thank you so much for make my day extra special.

Profile Picture Tonisha, 11/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Shelley of Bliss knows how to take an idea and make it gorgeous and delicious. We ordered our daughter’s wedding cake from Bliss. It was a combined bride’s and groom’s cake that made a striking presentation at the wedding reception. Two weeks before the wedding, we ordered cupcakes to accompany the cake, and Shelley delivered everything- on time, to spec, with flair and fondant!

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

The cake was moist delicious. We we able to pick all different flavors for each tier. Service was excellent. Shelly you made our day. My guests love the cake, great job.

Profile Picture Loraine, 9/18/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Pops, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

Bliss was right on with what my daughter wanted for the wedding reception. The cake turned out beautiful and tasted exceptionally delicious. The top tier is put up for her 1st anniversary exactly as instructed. Thank you so very much for this beautiful part of my daughters dream wedding.

Profile Picture Morgan, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake flavors are great and Shelley was awesome to work with.

Profile Picture User5501845, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

"Wow" is really the first thing that comes to mind when I think about our cakes. My husband and I chose to have 8 small dessert cakes for our reception instead of a traditional tiered cake. The cakes were DELICIOUS and beautiful. Our guests were so complimentary and everyone wanted to bakery's card! It was hard to save any cake to freeze! Shelley was awesome to work with. She was understanding and enthusiastic. She delivered the cakes right on time, and they were truly perfect. Thank you, Bliss!!

Profile Picture Jordan, 12/20/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

The cake was beautiful. It was just what we requested. The cupcakes were awesome. We received great compliments on them. I would recommend Bliss to anyone for any occasion.

Profile Picture Stacie, 11/8/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

Delicious cake!! It was delicious and beautiful!! Shelley was very pleasant and professional. She was very thorough about asking questions to meet my expectations. I appreciate that they had a system in place to stay organized. This helped me to place trust in her and team. The cake was delivered to the venue on time.

Profile Picture User5453316, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Awesome cakes! My cake was perfect! Taste, design and overall appearance was amazing.

Profile Picture Marchell, 10/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Shelly at Bliss made my wedding cake one of the best parts of my wedding!! She was always there and kept me in the loop with everything not to mention the cake was just exquisite!! We didn't have a crumb left over after the wedding!! She designed my cake just the way I saw it in my head and it was so so pretty. We will be using her for all our cakes in the future!!

Profile Picture Vontressa, 9/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Shelley. She is very passionate about her craft and it showed with every interaction. Bliss was a preferred vendor and after the tasting, we understood why. Shelley was such a joy and the flavors we tasted were delicious. We ended up choosing Butter Caramel and Chocolate Bliss. For the design, she exceeded our expectation and the final product looked better than the original picture that was found on Pinterest. A monogram "S" in Swarovski crystals served as our topper and fresh flowers rather than sugar ones were added to the bottom tier. It looked STUNNING!!!! Not only was the cake gorgeous, it tasted DELICIOUS. Our guests raved over both flavors. Shelley provided a box and instructions for freezing and unthawing the top tier and we cannot wait to enjoy it on our 1st anniversary. What made our experience even more amazing was that my husband did not have the opportunity to enjoy his slice at the reception due to the hustle and bustle of the day; however, I contacted Shelley and she had several cupcakes in BOTH flavors made for him and I to enjoy shortly after our big day. I thought that was so sweet and thoughtful. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Bliss. Shelley was one of our favorite vendors to work with!

Many thanks Shelley,