Bliss Honeymoons Reviews

Bliss Honeymoons 5
  • Brittany

Brittany Power · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Mexico Escape

Joanne booked our honeymoon at an outstanding deal and below our budget! I am so thankful that we found Bliss Honeymoons. Joanne made sure that everything was booked and that we would not have any worries. Our trip was truly amazing and we will only book with Bliss Honeymoons from now on!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Bliss Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! We truly enjoyed working with you, and are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your trip. Congratulations again!

Annie · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Honeymoon Experience

My fiance and I decided to take 2 weeks for our honeymoon and knew we wanted to travel farther because of time we had available. We contacted multiple travel planners, most of whom had terrible communication. We were very excited to talk to Bliss Honeymoons, but were still unsure of our destination. They directed us towards Bernie because of her knowledge and expertise and we couldn't have been happier! Not only did Bernie help us decide on magical destinations for our honeymoon (Dubai and the Maldives), her communication was thorough and fast which made the planning process incredibly easy! Our honeymoon was flawless and we couldn't have asked for a better vacation together as newlyweds. Thank you so much Bernie and Bliss Honeymoons!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Bliss Honeymoons's reply:

Thank yo so much Annie! It was truly a pleasure working with you. We look forward to assisting you with future trips!

Sarah Patel · Married on 09/07/2019

Joanne created the perfect experience!

We tried to do this ourselves and so happy someone recommended Joanne at Bliss. She listened and delivered a honeymoon that had everything we were looking for. She is attentive and held our hand through the process.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Ciara

Ciara Johnson · Married on 07/29/2019

The BEST investment to our Perfect Destination Wedding!

We had the pleasure of working with Lindsay for our destination wedding in Jamaica and she was absolutely amazing to work with! She came highly recommended from a friend who worked with her in the past for their Carribean wedding and I have to say that taking her advise to book Lindsay for her services was the BEST wedding advice we received! She was prompt, and responsive immediately upon reaching out to her. We had an initial meeting where she inquired about what we desired, and our goals. Shortly following the meeting she sent us a very detailed and informative slide presentation that was helpful with narrowing down a location and resort. When I began to feel overwhelmed with options, she embraced me as a friend would and helped walk me through the process of choosing the resort that was absolutely ideal for our dream wedding. She made herself available for phone calls at any hour and welcomed any question. She did not only extend this quality of service to us, but to our wedding guest as well. They expressed much relief in having her expert guidance and assistance. During our planning process, we ran into some stressors which she happily helped us alleviate without hesitation. I can truly say her customer service is unmatched!! I highly recommend working with her or anyone on the Bliss team if you are planning a destination wedding, trust me when I say it will be the best investment to put towards your wedding!

Bliss Honeymoons 6
    Bliss Honeymoons 7
    Bliss Honeymoons 8
    Bliss Honeymoons 9
    Bliss Honeymoons 10
    Sent on 08/28/2019

Bliss Honeymoons's reply:

That you for your kind words, Ciara!! It was truly a pleasure assisting you and Markies with your beautiful wedding.
  • Kate

Kate Pugh · Married on 07/13/2019

AMAZING! Worth it! Do yourself a favor and just do it!!

Bliss honeymoons really made the planning of our honeymoon SO MUCH EASIER!! We worked with Lindsay Barrie and she was fabulous. Working with her took all the stress off of me because I simply told her over the phone what we liked and then two weeks later I had a very informative presentation filled with resorts for us to chose from! We honed in on what we liked and she sent us another round of resorts over. We ended up picking from the first list she sent and we were so thankful! We had the most incredible time. It was perfect thanks to their expert guidance and recommendations! Hassle free!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Adam Ramos · Married on 07/12/2019

Perfect Destination Wedding

We were recommended to Bliss from a friend and thank goodness we were. From the first phone call in September of 2018 with Laura, we knew we were in great hands planning our destination wedding. We did not know where we wanted to go, but Laura did a superb job at finding us several options with incredible detail on all of them. From then until the wedding in July of 2019, Laura and the staff were willing and able to answer not only our questions and meet our needs, but also those of every single guest that was joining us at our wedding. Everyone raved at how prompt and efficient the communication was and their ability to accommodate various needs. We would highly recommend Laura and the entire Bliss team to any couple looking to plan a first class destination wedding or honeymoon.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Bliss Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Adam! It was truly a pleasure assisting you, Tayler, and your wonderful guests with your wedding. Best wishes from all of us here at Bliss Honeymoons!

Dana Broadhurst · Married on 06/08/2019

The Last Frontier- ALASKA!!

We worked with Delaney last year to organize our cruise to Alaska, and it was our best vacation so far! We had such a great time that we asked her to help us plan an even longer trip this year!! Thank you, Delaney!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2019

Great experience!! Will definitely use again!

We worked with Joanne and she was great! We needed guidance of what Hawaiian islands to visit and where to stay and with wedding planning I was overwhelmed with decisions. Joanne made the decisions easy and was so responsive even while we were on our trip. She reserved amazing activities for us and we had the best trip! We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Everything was smooth and easy.

Bliss Honeymoons 11
    Bliss Honeymoons 19
    Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew L · Married on 03/16/2019

Bliss Honeymoon sent us on a trip of a lifetime!

We were initially unsure where we wanted to go but after a consultation call, our representative, Bernie, sent us PowerPoint presentations detailing multiple different itineraries based on our preferences. We ultimately picked Montenegro and Croatia and were so happy with our choice. Bernie was extremely responsive and patient as we worked together to customize every aspect of our trip. Prior to the honeymoon we received a comprehensive package of documents and confirmations to bring with us on the trip that we’re grateful to have with us, and they were very helpful answering last minute questions prior to our departure.

Our favorite stop on our trip was Kotor in Montenegro. We stayed just outside Kotor in a small hotel directly on the bay. The location was absolutely stunning and spending sunsets on the dock were exactly what we had in mind for our honeymoon.

Bliss Honeymoons 20
    Sent on 07/08/2019

Amelia Ralston · Married on 02/16/2019

Incredible!!!

My husband and I worked with Delaney through Bliss Honeymoons!! She has been amazing through this whole process. Answering all our question & being patient the whole time. She helped us find exactly what we were looking for!

Bliss Honeymoons 21
    Sent on 04/08/2019

Kenzie Hardon · Married on 01/19/2019

It was AMAZING! I went into the call wanting to use the service, and Delaney was transparent about the process and I was all about it!

Our honeymoon was AMAZING, thanks to Delaney at Bliss! She got us exactly what we wanted and everything was perfect. The transportation was flawless, the excursions were amazing and safe, and everything just fell into place. LOVE this company.

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Toni

Toni Tate · Married on 01/11/2019

Best customer experience and amazing trip

I was introduced to Lindsay through my cousins Rashanda and Cleveland wedding 11.1.19, Dream Los Cabos Mexico. From the beginning Lindsay was very professional and extremely organized. I appreciated her expertise matter on the everything from flights, resort, type of room, cost. During our leave from Boston, I was not surprised about any mishaps because Lindsay informed us of all possibilities during our travel. Lindsay was very personable with me. I practically called her everyday for the littlest question and she seemed unbothered with a smile through the phone. She went beyond the call of duty by providing me with best dates and room stay that was best for my buck. When we seen each other at the resort, I hugged her as she was a celebrity I have been waiting to meet for a while. She looked just a beautiful as I imagine speaking with her over the course of 9 months. Overall I couldn’t be more happier with the service she provided to us. I already referred many family and friends to her due to my wonderful experience. Her information is locked in my phone for another vacation 2021.

Bliss Honeymoons 22
    Bliss Honeymoons 23
    Bliss Honeymoons 24
    Sent on 11/15/2019

Kris Proctor · Married on 11/28/2018

Wonderful!

Delaney planned the most amazing trip for our group of 12 to the Excellence Resort in Punta Cana. Every detail was taken care of from flights, rooms and transfers to and from. It was a wonderful vacation! Delaney was very helpful with all of my questions and I will definitely be using her for any future trips!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Carla Krych · Married on 11/28/2018

Exceptional, detailed and attentive!

Delaney did an exceptional job planning a trip for our larger group of 12 to travel for an anniversary celebration. She went above and beyond to be sure we were prepared and excited for our trip. She was always there to answer any questions. We had an amazing experience with her.

Bliss Honeymoons 25
    Bliss Honeymoons 31
    Sent on 01/14/2019

Dawn Myers · Married on 11/28/2018

Great friends getaway!

Delaney planned a wonderful getaway for a group of 6 couples. She went above and beyond to help with everyone’s needs with effiency and lot of patients. It was a perfect friends trip! Thank you Delaney!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Heidi Nicolino · Married on 11/22/2018

highly recommend Delaney

We worked with Delaney on our last trip in November. She was very professional and answered any questions. Our trip to Punta Cana was amazing & we couldn't of planned it without her help & knowledge. Very pleased with the time she spent on checking on details and making the trip less stressful for us.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Ana’

Ana’ · Married on 11/11/2018

A Honeymoon we’ll never forget

When first looking for honeymoon destinations we were unsure where to go. We searched the web long and hard, hoping to find something that wouldn’t be a letdown. We had a budget in mind and wanted to fit everything within our budget. This is where Bliss Honeymoons came in to save the day. We found out about Bliss through an advertisement at a wedding show. We dealt with Joanne Weber who was amazing from the start. Joanne was very responsive and asked a questions to gain insight into what we wanted and our budget. We paid the service deposit and Joanne began putting together destination packages for our honeymoon. She sent us a PowerPoint presentation with pictures and tons of information to help us make a decision. We decided on Punta Cana and once the decision was made, Joanne put everything into motion for us. Plane tickets, information, resort details, activity information, necessary documents, and other information was put into a formal email with supporting documents where necessary. My wife and I took off for our honeymoon in November and arrived to our resort where we were greeted with a glass of champagne and a cool towel. Our door was marked with our honeymoon tag just like Joanne planned for us. She also worked to have a few perk included for us and our honeymoon. We are planning an anniversary trip this year and plan to use Bliss Honeymoons again for our planning. It’s hard to find a travel agent you can trust, who won’t take you for your money and we feel like we can trust Joanne. We look forward to reviewing our options for this year and would recommend Bliss to our friends and family.

Bliss Honeymoons 32
    Bliss Honeymoons 38
    Bliss Honeymoons 39
    Sent on 02/02/2019

Bliss Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!! We really enjoyed assisting you with your honeymoon, and look forward to helping you with future trips!!

Katie · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing company

Cannot recommend this company enough!! Hiring a travel agent was the best decision we made. It saved so much time and energy by leaving it to the professionals to do all the work for you!! We had no idea where we wanted to go and our agent, Joanne, was so helpful in guiding us through our options. It's only day 1 of our honeymoon at the moment but this whole process has been so incredible and we 100% recommend this company!! We are so grateful to have found them.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Shana Giafaglione · Married on 10/26/2018

Best decision we made to help us plan the most AMAZING HONEYMOON!!!

We were not sure what to expect when going into this initially, but SO HAPPY that we went with it! We've never used a travel agent before and don't want to plan another way now! We scoured the internet hoping to find the perfect Honeymoon destination and activities, and Lindsay gave us so many options based on our requests/thoughts and tailored them to exactly what we were looking for so we could make the best/most informed decision. Our honeymoon at Unico 2087 in Mexico was beyond magical!! Straight out of a magazine and fairytale. Everything was set up, taken care of and we didn't have to do anything except show up and the airport with our docs that she provided for us. This took so much pressure off of us, especially with planning the wedding, and helped alleviate the stress so we could enjoy ourselves even more. Lindsay had recently traveled to this resort so was able to give us personal advice and that was an added bonus to speak to someone who had experienced it first hand. We could not recommend them enough, so much so that we are in the works of planning our first anniversary trip to Italy!! xx

Sent on 02/27/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

“Foodie”moon in Paradise

Laura at Bliss was a dream to work with! Our initial phone conversation was casual, relaxed, and felt like talking to an old friend. She really understood what my husband & I were looking for... somewhere with amazing unique food, ultimate relaxation, high-design and luxury, first class airfare, and an ultimate escape, but within a modest budget! She recommended Unico 20.87 and we couldn’t be happier! It was perfection. The assistance and service we received from Bliss was great! Timely, detailed, exactly what we wanted. They had every detail taken care of. Will definitely be using them again for special trips, anniversaries, etc. Thanks for everything!

Bliss Honeymoons 40
    Bliss Honeymoons 52
    Bliss Honeymoons 53
    Sent on 10/26/2018

Bliss Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda! It was truly a pleasure working with you. We looking forward to assisting you with future trips!!

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Phenomenal experience

We couldn't have had a better experience with Bliss and made the right choice by picking Delaney to help us book our honeymoon. Delaney gave us several options of places in Mexico that best matched what we wanted and we ended up picking the most perfect one. Our honeymoon was a complete dream and it wouldn't have been that way if we didn't go through Bliss with Delaney!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Kassie

Kassie · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Travel Agent you could hire!

This company is fantastic! Joanne was our travel agent. She is ON TOP of everything. She answered every email and question in a timely manner. She was so kind and patient as we made decisions on where we were going and then what excursions to do after that. She got us all of our paperwork and vouchers before we left the States and once we got to St Lucia, everything was taken care of for us. We didn't have to worry about transfers or anything. It was a dream. We want her to plan every trip for our family! If you want a travel agent or are even considering it, contact Bliss Honeymoons!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Paige · Married on 09/15/2018

My now husband and I started out our honeymoon search on our own. We became overwhelmed and googled honeymoon travel agents and came across Bliss. Thank goodness we did! From the beginning they were so helpful and I could tell they really wanted us to enjoy our honeymoon. Joanne provided us with options and we chose the Excellence El Carmen in Punta Cana. We were going during hurricane season so we purchased the trip insurance. THANK GOODNESS because Hurricane Florence hit before we left. Joanne was absolutely amazing and we are so thankful for her. Without her/Bliss we probably would not have been able to even go on our honeymoon. She completely rescheduled everything and it was so easy! She did everything possible to make sure we made it to Punta Cana and we will forever be grateful. We had an AMAZING trip and will definitely be using Bliss again for future anniversary trips. We are already thinking about where we want to go next! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Joanne and Bliss!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Bliss Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you so much, Paige! We truly enjoyed working with you, and look forward to assisting you with future trips!!

Katie · Married on 09/02/2018

We worked with Naomi at Bliss to plan our honeymoon to Iceland! The whole experience was so easy and really took the stress of planning a trip (on top of planning a wedding) off our plates. We gave Naomi our budget and what we wanted to do in Iceland and she took it from there. She booked our plane tickets, hotels and rental car and made us an amazing google map that we were able to use and add to before and during our trip. She was super organized with all of the paper work we needed and we met with her a few weeks before our trip to go over any last minute details/questions. We would definitely work with Bliss again and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Bliss Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie!! We really enjoyed helping you plan your trip to Iceland. We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Britny · Married on 09/01/2018

We worked with Lindsay from Bliss. She was accommodating and helpful every step of the way. Our destination wedding had about 100 invites with 55 people going in the end. She was very patient with the process of getting this many people to talk and rsvp! We hadn't ever been to the resort where we had our wedding and didn't really know anything about it. She answered every question we had (as well as all of our guests) and if she didn't know the answer she went out of her way to find out! She made the wedding planning process as easy as it could be for us and we 10/10 would recommend you use her for your wedding. We were even surprised when we got there by having one of the rooms with the best view in the resort and we are pretty sure that was all her. We couldn't be more happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 09/12/2018