Bliss DJ's Hawaii Reviews

Bliss DJ's Hawaii 4
Bliss DJ's Hawaii 5
Bliss DJ's Hawaii 6

Cara · Married on 11/11/2017

I'm gong to go ahead and admit that I was the typical groom during the wedding planning phase saying "what's an emcee?" can't we do that ourselves? find a friend? Uncle? Someone we think is funny.........Now that we're done with our event I can't even imagine surviving through it without Bliss DJ's, specifically Kevo. Kevo was completely awesome to work with. He's easy going, has a great personality, super friendly and took all of our random ideas and thoughts and tied them together to make our day awesome. When things got hectic we were so happy to have Kevo there because we knew we could depend on him to hold everything together. Kevo was there to catch all the little things and everything in between. One thing that stood out, was during our first dance.. i was sitting in a chair and got up to give my new wife a hug as well as finish dancing our first dance, and he pulled the chair off of the dance floor along with the cocktail round! Which was EVERYTHING for those photos and video. The whole night we got nothing but compliments from our parents and other guests about what a great job he did. Truly, we were so lucky! Thanks for everything kevo! Aside from the rain..and mud...and everything in between we'll never forget any of it. Thanks for making our day awesome!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Mark · Married on 10/26/2017

Simply the BEST!!! He made you'r day so special. He not only DJ but he MC for us too, playing games, making everyone laugh and keeping all my gust very happy. He worked with us every step of the way, making this stress of a wedding planning so much easer.
    Thanks a lot aging
    William Blotsky

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Bliss DJ's Hawaii 7

Jann · Married on 10/14/2017

We were so lucky to have Bliss DJ’s Hawai‘i at our wedding! DJ Kevo was the best emcee - he pretty much put together our entire program for our reception! He had lots of really great suggestions, was flexible when we made some last minute requests, was very professional yet super friendly and reassuring...just all around awesome! I feel like he really got to know us in the few times we met, and was able to tailor and suggest activities that matched our personalities, even with all our music too. Our guests had a great time and we got a lot of comments on how everyone loved our emcee. I didn’t have to stress or worry at all, I’m so glad DJ Kevo and Bliss DJ’s at our wedding - I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Kate · Married on 10/01/2017

Bliss DJ's Hawaii is awesome! Kevin helped guide us in selecting ceremony and reception music that really reflected our personalities and he took it from there. He was upbeat and fun and really helped make our special day the best ever!!!
    Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ and Emcee for any event :)

Sent on 11/22/2017

Tamra · Married on 09/23/2017

I would highly recommend Kevo to anyone in need of the services he provides. His attitude and approach to all of our ideas at every turn was always approached with such positivity and support that it truly made us comfortable and reassured that our most important night of our lives was in such great hands. We had the most amazing night of our lives and a great part of that was in respect provided by Kevo’s professionalism but most of all his aloha and passion for his services.
    Mahlon nui KEVO

Sent on 11/21/2017

kim · Married on 09/09/2017

The best vendor out of ALL my vendors. Thanks to bliss DJs, every single guest said that my wedding was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. I would advise you play games at your wedding. Dj Kevo made it so fun and memorable!!! And his humor made it even more fun!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Amy · Married on 09/01/2017

We loved DJ Kevo and learned about him from the Wedding Cafe workshops. When we first met for the initial meeting I could tell he clicked with my husband and I. He was easy to talk to, funny, and knowledgeable about music of all kinds. He hooked us up with his popular DJ and emcee package with pink uplights. The day of the wedding he was on time and prepared. He had perfect timing with starting and fading the music for the ceremony. At the reception he had our guests play a fun game to give away the centerpiece and had a hilarious game in mind for the wedding party. He played music that we requested and even let us dance a little longer than our cutoff time. It was great working with him and I would definitely recommend him to others.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Lee Ann · Married on 08/19/2017

Awesome DJ! Kevo is flexible, easy to work with, and fun! He came through for us when we changed our ceremony music the morning of our wedding. He also knows how to adapt to the audience/guests, and gets everyone off of their feet! Highly recommend Kevo/DJ Bliss!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Jade · Married on 05/13/2017

Kevo is so great! We used him as our DJ/Emcee for our wedding last week and he was the best. We had a small wedding but he made sure everyone had an amazing time and was on the dance floor. He has a great energy that ALL of our guests commented on. He was also very patient with me since I am someone who is very picky with my music. He is amazing and you will not regret booking him!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Mariah · Married on 05/04/2017

Kevo at Bliss was the first vendor we met with when planning our wedding and we are SO glad we did! Right from the start, he knew our venue and even had recommendations for vendors we hadn't booked yet (we found our Caterer through him, and as it's more of a local place I don't know that we would have found it without a recommendation!). DJ service at the wedding its self could not have been more awesome. We did not use a wedding planner and only had vague timing plans for the reception. Kevo was not only perfectly fine with winging it, but did so perfectly. He went along with all our crazy music requests, and was wonderful at reading the crowd (playing a slow song as a break right when people were tiring out, then starting the dancing back up). We had a small wedding (about 50 guests) and everyone had an amazing time. Even though our music guidelines were relatively broad and our requested songs were all over the place, he seemed to know exactly what to play despite only knowing us and our guests for a couple of hours. We even got comments on how "us" the music was. Kevo was also an AWESOME emcee. Fantastic energy, on top of everything, and even pronounced some of our bridal party's confusing last names perfectly. 100% recommended, would hire them again in a heartbeat. Thank you Kevo and Bliss!

Sent on 05/17/2017
  • F

Feifei · Married on 05/02/2017

We had our wedding at Kauluo Ranch and we are so happy to have Kevin at our wedding. He's very professional and managed the whole process really well. All our guest enjoyed our wedding. I will recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 05/14/2017

Vivi · Married on 04/30/2017

I absolutely loved working with Kevo. He made me feel at ease with all the wedding stress I was feeling. The music was everything I asked for and more. Everyone enjoyed having him there along with the music selection. The lighting that was provided lit the entire room up and was beautiful. The photo booth was a hit and is a must. I would most definitely recommend him to everyone. Thank you again Bliss DJ's Hawaii!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

James · Married on 04/08/2017

Meet with Kevin aka Kevo and you'll immediately want to hire him. Even if you have no idea of what you want, Kevo will make suggestions or in our case, we left a lot up to him and he came through with a fun and exciting program. Kevo was our EmCee, DJ and provided uplighting at our reception. Professional, easy to work with and affordable. Five stars all the way.

Sent on 05/02/2017
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 03/03/2017

We had so much fun with DJ Kevo from Bliss DJ's as our DJ / Emcee for our wedding! He was a referral from our florist and we are so glad we hired him. We were able to meet with Kevo a few days before the wedding and went through how we hoped the day would go, what music our guests would enjoy, etc. and everything ran perfectly on the day of the wedding. He kept people on the dance floor and made great song selections to keep everyone having fun! We didn't want the party to end! Bliss DJ's also provided some uplighting which really helped enhance the venue (Moli'i Gardens at Kualoa Ranch). We can't thank them enough for making our wedding so much fun. We would highly recommend DJ Kevo and his team if you want a DJ your guests will love that keeps the party going!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Jelly · Married on 02/19/2017

Bliss DJ is the first vendor we booked for our wedding, and it was one of the best decisions we made. My husband and I are originally from the mainland, so most of our guests were flying into the island for our wedding. We decided that our #1 priority for our wedding was DJ/Emcee/Entertainment. DJ Kevo responded to our email right away and was available to speak over the phone. He was really easy to talk to and he reassured me that the wedding program would be fun and appropriate for all types of people. He was able to work with our budget and he even did our uplighting and created a custom monogram for us. DJ Kevo met with my husband and me two times in person to go over the timeline and just to get a feel for how we were as a couple. We are so thankful he took the time to speak with us and get to know us before the wedding. DJ Kevo really encouraged and showed us how to personalize our wedding and just make it our own. Just little details here and there that we never would have thought of, but those details just make the wedding so much more special. ☺! He gave the perfect suggestions for music/songs based on our music preferences, and he really was able to feel the crowd and played the perfect songs throughout the night. People were dancing all the way till the very end! DJ Kevo really goes above and beyond to make your wedding vision a reality. We still can’t believe that we found such a perfect Emcee/DJ. He’s really just an awesome person—friendly, understanding, and knowledgeable. Every meeting with him would make us less stressed because we could see the reception coming together. Most importantly, we knew we could trust him! My husband and I highly recommend Bliss DJ to anyone who wants a fun and enjoyable wedding! Trust us, you will be in good hands! ☺

Sent on 09/06/2017

Jessyca · Married on 02/18/2017

When I first started my wedding planning, one of the first things I did was look for an Emcee/DJ for my reception because I knew I wanted someone really good and I wanted to book them as soon as possible before someone else booked them on my date. I heard of Kevo through another vendor I had hired for my wedding day. Stephany the owner of Savannahs Events had recommended Kevo and had nothing but great things to say about him and said I should check him since I had told her that I was still looking for an Emcee/DJ at the time. I yelped and checked wedding wire for reviews of Kevo and after reading about 15 reviews, I knew I had to meet him! Kevo was so easy to talk to and he was funny too which was what my husband (Fiance at the time) and I exactly wanted for our wedding! There was no doubt in our mind that Kevo was the one! We booked him for Emcee, DJ, uplights, dancing on a cloud and custom monogram! Fast forward about a year later to my wedding day (February 18, 2017) Kevo was on time and set up before my husband and I got to take a glimpse at our reception. When we walked in, we were completely blown away! our monogram was perfectly placed! and the uplights made the venue look beautiful! When the reception began Kevo was so funny! the crowd never died down! we were constantly entertained from beginning and literally all the way through the end! He completed every request I made! If you're looking for a DJ, Emcee or both, you definitely need to hire Kevo!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Amber · Married on 02/03/2017

Kevo and his team were more than amazing. He worked smoothly with our Bridal Coordinator (Natalie from ABC, also amazing) and handled our every request, including last minute additions games so we could include more people in the fun. He was always willing to meet and really helped us to create what we wanted for our wedding, including making a mash up for the Bride and her Mom to dance to. We could not have been happier working with Kevo and Bliss DJs, highly recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Kathy · Married on 01/07/2017

Kev was such a pleasure to work with. He is easy going and was very accommodating with our busy schedule. He was able to meet with my husband and I after we finished work and is also quick with email responses.

Kev was our emcee/dj at our wedding reception and he also provided the uplighting, monogram, and cloud (during the first dance). Our guests were blown away with how funny Kev was, even asking if he was a close friend of ours because he was so personable and comfortable on stage. He even provided fun games which everyone enjoyed! We had so many wonderful complements about Kev and his team; I highly recommend him to other brides out there who need an emcee/dj.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Katie · Married on 01/06/2017

DJ Kevo was such a great DJ and MC! He kept the celebration alive all night and got everyone involved and on the dance floor. He is such a kind, funny, flexible person and was a joy to work with. I'd recommend him a hundred times over, and I wish I lived in Hawaii, so I could hire him again. Thank you Bliss DJs for being so spectacular and making my night the most magical. P.S. DJ Kevo appreciated the nerdy humor at our wedding which gives him extra bonus points!!!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Vanessa · Married on 11/19/2016

We had a blast with Kevo. He was very professional and offered a lot of great ideas to make the wedding more unique and reflect our personalities. He even offered to uplight the reception for us with all battery operated lights which for our outdoor wedding was a huge factor. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Daira · Married on 11/01/2016

DJ Kevo is hands down the best wedding DJ/MC I've seen. Having been to a few weddings where the DJ was subpar, I definitely wanted to make sure ours was awesome. He did not disappoint! Our guests have not stopped raving about how great he was. We loved the games, he kept the night moving, and he read the crowd so that the dance floor never emptied. We could go on and on about how great he was - do yourself favor and hire DJ Kevo.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Marisa · Married on 10/16/2016

Kevin is charismatic, easy to work with, professional and super entertaining. Our guests LOVED him. All the games were interactive which was great because it kept our guests involved and fully engaged. He kept the program on schedule and made everything stress free for us. His DJ was pretty rad too and played all our favorite love jams but wait...did I mention the cloud machine and custom stage lighting?! He seriously made my wedding dreams come true! Kevin and his crew were a real treat to work with - you guys rock!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2016

If you are getting married in Hawaii you have to choose Bliss DJs. Kevin was such a pleasure to work with and my guests loved him as well. He took requests and was incredibly friendly and nice to work with. I would have wanted him to be a guest at my wedding if he wasn't already dj'ing!

We had some pretty weird requests but I appreciated how Kevo accommodated us with the best attitude and such professionalism. You will not regret choosing him!

Thanks so much, Kevo!

Sent on 10/03/2016

C · Married on 09/03/2016

DJ Kevo was great. Professional, responsive, the service is excellent. We had him emcee and DJ our reception and everyone just loved him. Even my mom (hard to please), thought he was funny. He is creative with his games and gets the wedding party and the guests involved so it's fun for everyone (not the typical games you see at the wedding). He works with you to put together a program and makes sure it runs smoothly. Would highly recommend him as a DJ/emcee to all my friends that are planning a wedding or any party!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/28/2016

DJ Kevo was such a pleasure to work with. He was our emcee and DJ for our wedding. He also provided the perfect blush up lighting for our ceremony and reception (both held at the Hyatt Regency Ballrooms). He also made the best monogram. If you're deciding wether or not to hire him, DO IT! You will not regret it! We received a lot of compliments on how great our music, emcee and how the games were really fun. DJ kevo knows how to work the crowd and how to make the program flow. He was able to keep our guests engaged. He also takes the time to get to know you as a couple. He met with us when we were having trouble coming up with songs and he was able to help us find the perfect songs for our ceremony entrance, cake song, etc. We absolutely loved working with DJ kevo. He's great at his job and he's even a greater person! Thanks so much DJ Kevo!!

Sent on 10/17/2016