Bliss DJ's Hawaii Reviews

Bliss DJ's Hawaii 7
  • Katie

Katie Chapman · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Get Up and Dance!

Bliss DJ was a truly exceptional DJ who kept the partying going for hours! They were able to read the crowd better than any wedding I'd been to before. They played all the songs we requested and included others to get guests of all ages onto the dance floor that never thinned. We were truly impressed and all our guests were also raving about the incredible music selection. I'd recommend Bliss DJ for any musical occasion!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Ladonna

Ladonna Robey · Married on 09/19/2019

Great DJ with a great mix

Great DJ service! The music was spot on to what we wanted. There was a great mix of songs that kept the guests entertained and out on the dance floor. It was part of an amazing wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Liezel

Liezel · Married on 08/31/2019

Awesome DJ and Music

Thank you for being our DJ. Everyone enjoyed the music. Thank you for everything and being part of our important day. We love the monogram. Much big thank you and mahalo.

I recommend them for wedding. Awesome customer services and work well with us. Thank you to our wedding planner for recommending them. Mahalo again

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Bliss DJ's Hawaii 8

Vu Nguyen · Married on 07/27/2019

DJ Kevo is the man!!!

DJ Kevo exceeded expectations. He worked with us well before the wedding to assure that all of our guests, from toddlers to seniors, were thoroughly entertained. The music was on point, the photo booth provided photos for everybody, a projector with huge screen ran a slide show which accompanied our first dance, and the games played were an absolute blast.

Kevin is a funny, creative, and a delightful person. He is a seasoned performer who gets the party started and keeps the energy flowing to the end. His friendly service complimented our wedding and we could not be happier. Thank you, DJ Kevo and his team.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Blake & Lily · Married on 07/19/2019

DJ Kevo is the energy of the party! Highly recommend!

Almost all of our guests both relatives and friends (even the old folks) said this was one of the funniest and entertaining weddings they’ve ever been to. That’s mainly due to DJ Kevo keeping the energy in the room. Kevo actually officiated our wedding also and did excellent job. He was very professional during the officiating and very funny and entertaining during the reception. Perfect combo! All the guests especially enjoyed the ice breaker games!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Bliss DJ's Hawaii 9
  • Garrett

Garrett Vanlee · Married on 07/05/2019

Fun, easy to work with + great vibe!

We loved working with Kevo. I was so busy that I couldn't connect with them until just a week before the big day but their experience and calmness made me feel at ease. We had a good idea of what music we wanted to hear and Kevo took it from there. They were great at carrying the vibe and keeping people entertained. We would choose him again to DJ and EMCEE in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Rylee

Rylee Gaspar · Married on 07/04/2019

Kevin knows how to get the party going!

Kevin helped to make our wedding night seamless. We hired him to Emcee and DJ and he did a spectacular job. He always knew what to say to get our guests excited and responsive. The jams he was playing on the dance floor were great and our guests (as well as the groom and myself) didn't want to leave the dance floor! Thank you Kevin for a professional and exciting experience. We highly recommend you to friends and family.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Kristen Shintani · Married on 06/29/2019

110% book Bliss DJs. Kevin is the best.

Kevin has so much experience and we really appreciated his honest opinions and feedback. When we had a question or if we got stuck with something, he was always willing to help. He even went above and beyond when we had an issue with another vendor. He provided another vendor's information within DAYS of our wedding and even arranged for us to meet. He understood what was really important to us and made sure our day was enjoyable, relaxing and fun. He really saved our wedding and made it memorable. Highly, highly recommended.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Devin · Married on 06/28/2019

AMAZING service - You'll be dancing all night

Kevin was an awesome DJ! He went above my expectations for our wedding playlist after I sent him some must-play songs and some do not plays. The playlist was amazing - I still have friends telling me how good the music was! :) I got my groove on ALL night! I cannot thank him and Bliss DJ's Hawaii enough!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Jim Adamos · Married on 06/13/2019

Excellent Service

June 13th 2019 was a very special day! Dj Kevo and his team did a superb job Dj’ing and MC’ing our wedding. He sure knows how to keep the party going. He accommodated all the music I’ve asked for and more! I’m from the Bay Area and was surprised his knowledge on his music selections! His team was very attentive and went above and beyond to make sure my wife and I was taken care of! He was even was doing some go the wedding planners job and I couldn’t of thank him more for that! If you are ever done bg an event in Hawaii, I Fully recommend Dj Kevo and his Team! He will NOT Disappoint! Thank you again Kevin! 💯💯💯

Sent on 07/24/2019

David Chatsuthiphan · Married on 06/01/2019

Professional and reliable

Kevin was super friendly and professional. We were thankful that he was already familiar with the volume requirements of our wedding venue and didn't have to worry about rule violations. Kevin was able to create the exact mood we were looking for during our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. And, there were no audio hiccups whatsoever while our MC was hosting and making announcements. I would recommend him!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Kelsey · Married on 03/23/2019

Bliss DJ's Review

DJ Kevo was the best! I grew up in Hawaii but live in Los Angeles now so did most of my planning from a distance. My husband and I met with Kevo in person twice before our wedding and he totally "got" us right away. He was so easy to work with, so professional and knowledgeable, andso much fun! He played all of our requests and kept the dance floor packed all night and we had so many guests comment on how fantastic our DJ was! Do not hesitate on booking Bliss DJ's - we would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/02/2019

5 stars! All around, amazing company

We cannot say enough amazing things about Kevo and BlissDJ’s! We were initially only looking at BlissDJ’s for DJ services for our reception. But after our initial meeting with Kevo, we decided to use their Emcee services as well! And then a couple months later, after we saw Kevo again at a bridal expo, he mentioned his photo booth services, and we ended up hiring BlissDJ’s for our photo booth as well! Booking BlissDJs for multiple services made it a lot easier for us!

On our wedding day, Kevo did such an amazing job with the music for our ceremony, and his DJ played hit after hit for our reception. Our family and friends raved about what an awesome DJ we had. There were so many people on the dance floor throughout the entire night!

And you know you’ve got an amazing emcee when your own family thinks that Kevo is a family friend because of how personable he is and how smoothly he ran the formal reception.

Last but not least, I loved our photo booth! Working with V4 Productions through BlissDJ’s was super easy. And on the day of, everyone had so much fun in the photo booth with all of the great props.

I would definitely recommend BlissDJ’s for all of these services. They’re an amazing vendor and we loved working with Kevo. And they are a great, great value for everything you get out of it.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Ben Hiep · Married on 02/27/2019

Awesome Entertainment

Overall I would rate Bliss DJs 10/10. We liased through email with DJ Kevo and gave him an idea of what songs we liked and he delivered exceptionally. On top of this he MC'd our event and gave us everything we wanted. Would recommend 110%!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Justine · Married on 10/13/2018

Best dj everrrrrrr

Kevo was a phenomenal DJ and MC. He adapted to the varied and eclectic music genres we wanted incorporated, kept things moving along, interjected with comments and jokes just the right amount, and was a joy to work with. His one mistake of the night was cutting off Third Eye Blind's "Semi-Charmed Life" (our wedding theme song) too early--but we can't help but forgive him given the amazing job he did otherwise :) Five of five stars, will enthusiastically recommend.

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Tammi

Tammi Nakamura · Married on 09/09/2018

great choice

Super easy communication, chill guys, no stress, everything worked out seamlessly (there were 2 separate set-ups during the reception), & they played all the songs I requested, even the weird ones. Really glad we went with Bliss DJ's!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Mandi · Married on 04/14/2018

Kevin and Greg (our Emcee) were both so great to work with! Kevin was wonderful with helping us decide what services we wanted to book while sticking with our budget and Greg was wonderful with helping us put together the perfect program timeline. The day of our wedding, we had a few set backs in our timeline and Greg was quick to make changes where needed and kept our guests entertained!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 04/14/2018

Bliss Djs were awesome!! We had to change the time at the last minute and they were so accommodating! I received so many compliments on the music, but it was all bliss djs!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Dean · Married on 04/05/2018

DJ Kevo provided DJ services at our wedding at Turtle Bay Resort and we could not have been happier. From the moment we first spoke to Kevin on the phone to begin our planning we enjoyed our conversations and always felt at ease. On the day of the wedding our ceremony musician had not arrived and DJ Kevo jumped-in and had the right song cued and ready to go in the event the singer did not arrive. Plus his calm nature and easy communication style was just what a bride and groom need on the wedding day.
    The music and up-lighting for the event was exactly what we discussed and we couldn’t have been happier that we went with DJ Kevo.
    We highly recommend him and his team.

Sent on 05/06/2018

Bo · Married on 03/31/2018

Lighting and music both professional. A true pleasure to work with! Played our favorite songs and extra ones for our receiption game night. Hands down 5/5!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Marty · Married on 03/30/2018

The first thing I must say is that Bliss DJs were amazing. I had talked with Kevin several times over the phone setting up our music list. We finally got to meet and have a sit down where we could go over all the songs that we wanted. Me and my wife did not have very many songs picked out and he was there to help tremendously in helping us pick out some great songs. We had our venue at Café Julia which was amazing. He had done several events there on a regular basis which made us feel very comfortable. At the event he engaged all of our guests in the mood was set perfect the entire time. The lighting that he used matched our color scheme perfectly. I would highly recommend him for any event because he knows music selection and how to keep all the guests engaged. Thank you again Kevin for everything that you did for us we appreciate you more than you know and we would definitely use you for any of our upcoming events. Aloha.

Sent on 05/09/2018

harold · Married on 03/22/2018

Kevin was honest, kind, prompt and incredibly professional. Ioved this guy!! He was an absolute part of the experience. My wife and I were very emotional and he seriously shared in all of it keeping things on point and in line with what we asked for. I will ask for his services again.

Sent on 04/25/2018

ron · Married on 12/29/2017

Stop searching for a DJ, you have found the best company! We just used Kevo for our Oahu destination wedding and he did an amazing job. He couldn't of done a better job DJ'ing & MC'ing our event and most of our guests commented on how great he was... We hired him from a recommendation from our wedding planner and it was a great recommendation....We cant say enough nice things about how good of a job they did! He also provided a photo booth that was a big hit with everyone!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Bliss DJ's Hawaii 10
    Bliss DJ's Hawaii 11
    Bliss DJ's Hawaii 12
    Bliss DJ's Hawaii 13

Nikki · Married on 12/23/2017

Kevo was great! He was very responsive via text and email, he was prompt, listened to all of our requests to play and not to play and everyone had a great time! I was worried that my day wedding would be lame, with no dancing, but he did a great job of keeping the party going as if it were 10pm!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Stacy · Married on 11/18/2017

Dj Kevo is absolutely great! He and his team were very flexible to our needs before and leading up to our special day. Professionalism was top notch spectacular and worth every dollar! Very personable and easy to get along with! Super helpful when it came to music selection and the reception timeline. Really adaptable to changes in out timeline. There were no lagging moments during our ceremony and our reception. We felt we were always in good hands and never worried about what we needed to do next--he pretty much took care of leading us through the evening. We would absolutely recommend Kevin for any event requiring DJ/Emcee services.

Sent on 11/22/2017