213 Reviews for Bliss DJ's Hawaii

Do-Not-Play List (18)
Projector (4)
Liability Insurance (1)
213 Bliss DJ's Hawaii Reviews

Kevin and Greg (our Emcee) were both so great to work with! Kevin was wonderful with helping us decide what services we wanted to book while sticking with our budget and Greg was wonderful with helping us put together the perfect program timeline. The day of our wedding, we had a few set backs in our timeline and Greg was quick to make changes where needed and kept our guests entertained!

Profile Picture Mandi, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bliss Djs were awesome!! We had to change the time at the last minute and they were so accommodating! I received so many compliments on the music, but it was all bliss djs!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

DJ Kevo provided DJ services at our wedding at Turtle Bay Resort and we could not have been happier. From the moment we first spoke to Kevin on the phone to begin our planning we enjoyed our conversations and always felt at ease. On the day of the wedding our ceremony musician had not arrived and DJ Kevo jumped-in and had the right song cued and ready to go in the event the singer did not arrive. Plus his calm nature and easy communication style was just what a bride and groom need on the wedding day.
The music and up-lighting for the event was exactly what we discussed and we couldn’t have been happier that we went with DJ Kevo.
We highly recommend him and his team.

Profile Picture Dean, 4/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

Lighting and music both professional. A true pleasure to work with! Played our favorite songs and extra ones for our receiption game night. Hands down 5/5!

Profile Picture Bo, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

The first thing I must say is that Bliss DJs were amazing. I had talked with Kevin several times over the phone setting up our music list. We finally got to meet and have a sit down where we could go over all the songs that we wanted. Me and my wife did not have very many songs picked out and he was there to help tremendously in helping us pick out some great songs. We had our venue at Café Julia which was amazing. He had done several events there on a regular basis which made us feel very comfortable. At the event he engaged all of our guests in the mood was set perfect the entire time. The lighting that he used matched our color scheme perfectly. I would highly recommend him for any event because he knows music selection and how to keep all the guests engaged. Thank you again Kevin for everything that you did for us we appreciate you more than you know and we would definitely use you for any of our upcoming events. Aloha.

Profile Picture Marty, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kevin was honest, kind, prompt and incredibly professional. Ioved this guy!! He was an absolute part of the experience. My wife and I were very emotional and he seriously shared in all of it keeping things on point and in line with what we asked for. I will ask for his services again.

Profile Picture harold, 3/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Stop searching for a DJ, you have found the best company! We just used Kevo for our Oahu destination wedding and he did an amazing job. He couldn't of done a better job DJ'ing & MC'ing our event and most of our guests commented on how great he was... We hired him from a recommendation from our wedding planner and it was a great recommendation....We cant say enough nice things about how good of a job they did! He also provided a photo booth that was a big hit with everyone!

Profile Picture ron, 12/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

Kevo was great! He was very responsive via text and email, he was prompt, listened to all of our requests to play and not to play and everyone had a great time! I was worried that my day wedding would be lame, with no dancing, but he did a great job of keeping the party going as if it were 10pm!

Profile Picture Nikki, 12/23/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Dj Kevo is absolutely great! He and his team were very flexible to our needs before and leading up to our special day. Professionalism was top notch spectacular and worth every dollar! Very personable and easy to get along with! Super helpful when it came to music selection and the reception timeline. Really adaptable to changes in out timeline. There were no lagging moments during our ceremony and our reception. We felt we were always in good hands and never worried about what we needed to do next--he pretty much took care of leading us through the evening. We would absolutely recommend Kevin for any event requiring DJ/Emcee services.

Profile Picture Stacy, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Kevin was beyond what we expected. From arriving on site and meeting him, he was 100% professional. On the wedding day the bride and groom don't usually handle anything, but since this was a vision that Jhoanna and I created from the mainland, we had to delegate lots of mental details out to our friends on the day-of. And DJKevo was right there alongside us, during the setup process. From helping us decide where he could set up, and to the actual ceremony & reception. It was exactly how we envisioned. Thanks a whole heap Kevin! Future couples should book Kevin for their wedding because there's just so much that he does for you, and definitely goes above and beyond what you need.

Profile Picture Mike, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He’s a great emcee, able to read the crowd well, hilarious and really good at getting everyone to participate in games/activities.

Profile Picture Jenny, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

I'm gong to go ahead and admit that I was the typical groom during the wedding planning phase saying "what's an emcee?" can't we do that ourselves? find a friend? Uncle? Someone we think is funny.........Now that we're done with our event I can't even imagine surviving through it without Bliss DJ's, specifically Kevo. Kevo was completely awesome to work with. He's easy going, has a great personality, super friendly and took all of our random ideas and thoughts and tied them together to make our day awesome. When things got hectic we were so happy to have Kevo there because we knew we could depend on him to hold everything together. Kevo was there to catch all the little things and everything in between. One thing that stood out, was during our first dance.. i was sitting in a chair and got up to give my new wife a hug as well as finish dancing our first dance, and he pulled the chair off of the dance floor along with the cocktail round! Which was EVERYTHING for those photos and video. The whole night we got nothing but compliments from our parents and other guests about what a great job he did. Truly, we were so lucky! Thanks for everything kevo! Aside from the rain..and mud...and everything in between we'll never forget any of it. Thanks for making our day awesome!!!!

Profile Picture Cara, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Simply the BEST!!! He made you'r day so special. He not only DJ but he MC for us too, playing games, making everyone laugh and keeping all my gust very happy. He worked with us every step of the way, making this stress of a wedding planning so much easer.
Thanks a lot aging
William Blotsky

Profile Picture Mark, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were so lucky to have Bliss DJ’s Hawai‘i at our wedding! DJ Kevo was the best emcee - he pretty much put together our entire program for our reception! He had lots of really great suggestions, was flexible when we made some last minute requests, was very professional yet super friendly and reassuring...just all around awesome! I feel like he really got to know us in the few times we met, and was able to tailor and suggest activities that matched our personalities, even with all our music too. Our guests had a great time and we got a lot of comments on how everyone loved our emcee. I didn’t have to stress or worry at all, I’m so glad DJ Kevo and Bliss DJ’s at our wedding - I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Jann, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Bliss DJ's Hawaii is awesome! Kevin helped guide us in selecting ceremony and reception music that really reflected our personalities and he took it from there. He was upbeat and fun and really helped make our special day the best ever!!!
Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ and Emcee for any event :)

Profile Picture Kate, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I would highly recommend Kevo to anyone in need of the services he provides. His attitude and approach to all of our ideas at every turn was always approached with such positivity and support that it truly made us comfortable and reassured that our most important night of our lives was in such great hands. We had the most amazing night of our lives and a great part of that was in respect provided by Kevo’s professionalism but most of all his aloha and passion for his services.
Mahlon nui KEVO

Profile Picture Tamra, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

The best vendor out of ALL my vendors. Thanks to bliss DJs, every single guest said that my wedding was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. I would advise you play games at your wedding. Dj Kevo made it so fun and memorable!!! And his humor made it even more fun!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!

Profile Picture kim, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved DJ Kevo and learned about him from the Wedding Cafe workshops. When we first met for the initial meeting I could tell he clicked with my husband and I. He was easy to talk to, funny, and knowledgeable about music of all kinds. He hooked us up with his popular DJ and emcee package with pink uplights. The day of the wedding he was on time and prepared. He had perfect timing with starting and fading the music for the ceremony. At the reception he had our guests play a fun game to give away the centerpiece and had a hilarious game in mind for the wedding party. He played music that we requested and even let us dance a little longer than our cutoff time. It was great working with him and I would definitely recommend him to others.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Awesome DJ! Kevo is flexible, easy to work with, and fun! He came through for us when we changed our ceremony music the morning of our wedding. He also knows how to adapt to the audience/guests, and gets everyone off of their feet! Highly recommend Kevo/DJ Bliss!

Profile Picture Lee Ann, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

Kevo is so great! We used him as our DJ/Emcee for our wedding last week and he was the best. We had a small wedding but he made sure everyone had an amazing time and was on the dance floor. He has a great energy that ALL of our guests commented on. He was also very patient with me since I am someone who is very picky with my music. He is amazing and you will not regret booking him!

Profile Picture Jade, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

Kevo at Bliss was the first vendor we met with when planning our wedding and we are SO glad we did! Right from the start, he knew our venue and even had recommendations for vendors we hadn't booked yet (we found our Caterer through him, and as it's more of a local place I don't know that we would have found it without a recommendation!). DJ service at the wedding its self could not have been more awesome. We did not use a wedding planner and only had vague timing plans for the reception. Kevo was not only perfectly fine with winging it, but did so perfectly. He went along with all our crazy music requests, and was wonderful at reading the crowd (playing a slow song as a break right when people were tiring out, then starting the dancing back up). We had a small wedding (about 50 guests) and everyone had an amazing time. Even though our music guidelines were relatively broad and our requested songs were all over the place, he seemed to know exactly what to play despite only knowing us and our guests for a couple of hours. We even got comments on how "us" the music was. Kevo was also an AWESOME emcee. Fantastic energy, on top of everything, and even pronounced some of our bridal party's confusing last names perfectly. 100% recommended, would hire them again in a heartbeat. Thank you Kevo and Bliss!

Profile Picture Mariah, 5/4/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

We had our wedding at Kauluo Ranch and we are so happy to have Kevin at our wedding. He's very professional and managed the whole process really well. All our guest enjoyed our wedding. I will recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Feifei, 5/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

I absolutely loved working with Kevo. He made me feel at ease with all the wedding stress I was feeling. The music was everything I asked for and more. Everyone enjoyed having him there along with the music selection. The lighting that was provided lit the entire room up and was beautiful. The photo booth was a hit and is a must. I would most definitely recommend him to everyone. Thank you again Bliss DJ's Hawaii!!

Profile Picture Vivi, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Meet with Kevin aka Kevo and you'll immediately want to hire him. Even if you have no idea of what you want, Kevo will make suggestions or in our case, we left a lot up to him and he came through with a fun and exciting program. Kevo was our EmCee, DJ and provided uplighting at our reception. Professional, easy to work with and affordable. Five stars all the way.

Profile Picture James, 4/8/17, 1 Review