Bliss Beauty Hawaii Reviews

Bliss Beauty Hawaii View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Linda M. Married on 09/18/2021

amazing service, fun vibes, all smiles!

Sheri and her group were amazing! they had such an amazing energy throughout the morning and worked with you yo make your dreams come true. The makeup and hair was beautiful! They definitely know how to work with curly hair. All our ladies still looked gorgeous even after a night of celebrating. Sheri, you and your crew were fantastic! thank you!!!
    Karen P. Married on 07/28/2021

Excellent!

We planned our Hawaiian wedding from NYS! Sheri was amazing and is so talented. Out of all of our vendors, she was the most reliable, responsive and professional!

Bliss Beauty Hawaii's reply:

Mahalo Karen, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you all, I’m so glad you guys got to have a Hawaiian wedding before everything went into restrictions again. Congratulations and safe travels back home!
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn Y. Married on 07/10/2021

You need to book her!

Sheri was amazing to work with. I lucked out booking her about 2 months before my wedding after I saw her work on her Instagram. She was really responsive and came out to my house to do my hair and makeup trial. Was super flexible in making adjustments during the trial and sent me a timeline within the week for me, my 3 bridesmaids, and my mom. I needed to make a change to the timeline and texted her about it, and she sent over the new timeline that day. The day of the wedding, she and her assistant Faye were excellent, very professional, but also fun to be with as we all got ready. It was very relaxing and all of us were really happy with how we looked. You need to book Bliss Beauty!

Bliss Beauty Hawaii's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlyn. You’re the sweetest. It was an honor being a part of your special day, you ladies were so much fun to be around. I’m glad you reached out to let me know what worked best for your bridal party, so that I could make the adjustments to make your wedding day go smoothly. Wishing you all the best!
    Christine K. Married on 05/17/2021

Sheri is Amazing!!

I had to booked Sheri within a month of my wedding due to unforeseen circumstances. She was so kind and responsive through both email and text, making sure I knew everything I needed going into my special day. Her work on my hair and makeup was outstanding!! I felt so beautiful and special, and she was so professional throughout the whole day. I would absolutely book her again for another special occasion! Mahalo, Sheri!

Bliss Beauty Hawaii's reply:

Mahalo Christine, thank you so much for the kind words. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day. You made such a blushing beautiful bride. Congratulations and best wishes on this new chapter!
    Marie O. Married on 05/07/2021

Best makeup/hair I’ve had. Ever!

I’m so thankful for Bliss Beauty Hawaii. I planned a wedding in two weeks, so finding makeup and hair last minute would be difficult. Bliss Beauty came through for me and this was the best makeup and hair I’ve ever had done. She completely understood what I wanted and needed, and she was honest with her input.
    Leading up to the day, she sent me a timeline which was so helpful.
    Everything was perfect. I’m so thankful for Bliss Beauty Hawaii!
    Ali Married on 05/02/2021

Loved my hair and makeup

Sheri did such an amazing job! She did four attendees hair and my hair and makeup. Everyone’s hair turned out awesome. I loved my makeup. She truly helped me feel like a beauty queen. The only thing I’ll say is that I did ask for a specific look that I don’t think was fully accomplished but she still did a great job. I would hire her again but I would just give her the reigns and let her do her own thing because she seems to have a lot of creativity that she could put to better use rather then trying to recreate a specific look. Overall, she was professional, super nice, easy to talk to, affordable and I would highly recommend her and use her again!

Bliss Beauty Hawaii's reply:

Thank you Ali, it was a pleasure meeting you and your family. It was fun creating you and your attendants looks. You made such a beautiful bride. Best wishes on this new chapter!
  • Caprice
    Caprice P. Married on 05/01/2021

Great looks and a photo finish!

My bridal crew and I had a great experience with Sheri and Leesa. We started a little late (our bridal car was slightly running behind) but in the end everyone had stellar makeup and hair and were all ready by the needed time.

They were super flexible on the day-of when we wanted to switch up the order so we could get some photos and sneak in a quick lunch break too!

Bliss Beauty Hawaii's reply:

Mahalo Caprice, thank you so much for the kind words. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day. You were a beautiful bride. It was a pleasure meeting you and your bridal party. Best wishes on this new chapter!
    Joy Married on 02/07/2021

Cheatwood-Gascon Wedding

Sheri and her team was amazing! She made all my ladies feel at ease including my mom. During what is normally a stressful time, everyone was relaxed and having fun. We were actually early to the wedding and everyone looked gorgeous!! Thank you so much Bliss Beauty!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra V. Married on 10/23/2020

Professional, high quality service

My husband and I eloped at the beach in March 2021 and I had Sheri do my hair and makeup - both turned out great and withstood a short bought of rain and some intense wind. She was very sweet and accommodating to changes. I recommend her for any professional hair and/or makeup needs!
    Jackie S. Married on 09/12/2020

Perfect hair and makeup!

Sheri was such a pleasure to work with. I had 1 week to plan my beach wedding in Hawaii so when Sheri responded immediately to my request for hair and makeup services, I was thrilled. She made everything easy and the morning of my wedding, was on time and super prepared to create the look I'd dreamed for with my hair and makeup. She made me feel and look beautiful!
  • Amber
    Amber B. Married on 04/02/2020

Simply amazing!

I would definitely recommend Bliss Beauty Hawaii! She is very comforting and listens to your desires. She created the perfect look for my wedding and even saved me from a terrible sunburn.
    She's a true artist and a joy to have around.
    Johanna Married on 02/20/2020

Very sweet and flexible with time

My bridal party and I had the pleasure of having Sheri and Leesa on the morning of my wedding, bright and early! Sheri was the main person I was in contact with via emails and was very quick in response!

Booking with her was simple and fast. She provided a .PDF file that included prices for services and all I had to do was fill out how many girls will be needing services (ex. bridal hair&makeup, attendees hair&makeup, only hair, only makeup, etc.).

So in preparation for my wedding, Sheri had sent me a timeline which made the day flow smooth. It broke down time for hair and makeup for every girl. Sheri and Leesa were super sweet and made it feel like we were having a sleep-over (talking about girl stuff, life, and listened to good music). Both were also flexible with their time for each girl. They knew that some girls will need retouches later (since we started at 6:45am) and some girls needed to redo their hair (we ALL wanted our hairs down, but because of the strong winds in February we had to change it up). They were also both accommodating with one of my girls being a last minute add on for hair because of the wind)!

I highly recommend Bliss Beauty Hawaii for any event!
    Brad S. Married on 02/02/2020

Great choice for the wedding day

The hair stayed put for the whole day, very secure, which is a big plus. The make up was completed pretty quick, i added a few more detailed touch up to make it exactly the way i wanted but she did a good job for me and my mom.
    Caroline E. Married on 01/18/2020

Caroline E.

Sheri was able to accommodate us for my daughter’s wedding last minute. She and her team were sooooo amazing! Everyone’s hair and makeup looked fabulous! Highly recommend her for any special event!
    Joy F. Married on 11/09/2019

Professional, friendly, relaxing experience

Sherrie from Bliss Beauty Hawaii was professional and friendly. She offered suggestions and recommendations after listening to what I wanted. My hair and makeup turned out amazing. I never wear any makeup and she made me look natural and it didn’t even feel like I had anything on. My makeup and hair stayed intact the whole night. She is quick but diligent in her work, she takes pride in what she does and aims to make the client happy with the end results. I will use her again and recommend her for weddings and events.
  • Emily
    Emily R. Married on 10/19/2019

Really Amazing Hair & Make-Up Artist

Sheri was incredible! So was so nice, very well experienced, and gave me exactly what I was looking for. We did a trial run the morning before my wedding and I was already thrilled she was taking care of me on my special day. 5/5 recommend!
  • Pip
    Pip Married on 10/05/2019

Highly recommend!!

Sheri was amazing! She arrived on time and completely prepared and did the best job on myself, my three bridesmaids and the two mothers for my wedding. She arranged to bring another makeup & hair technician to work into my compact timeline and we all looked flawless. I had soo many lovely compliments on my hair and makeup all day.
  • Anna
    Anna A. Married on 08/22/2019

Amazing, talented, & kind

From the moment my sister reached out to their team up to the day of the wedding, we were just impressed by their commitment and eagerness to provide excellent service. Having a destination and choosing vendors is difficult. Honestly, I had hesitations with choosing a Hair & MUA but when I saw their photos on Yelp and reviews, it became an easy decision. On the day of my wedding the team showed up on time and they have high-quality products. They were all so flexible on what work we wanted to be done. We just showed photos and explained our skin type and preferences on both hair and makeup and they followed through. They were very considerate as they would ask if we wanted more or less of the products which were great. The best part of it all is they know their products and Hawaii weather that despite some humidity our makeup lasted through sweat and tears. They were also so outgoing. We asked them for recommendations and they were so honest and helpful. I recommend them 100%!
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 07/11/2019

Fabulous and chic

She was so efficient and fast!!!
    Rachel G. Married on 05/25/2019

Everything I Have Ever Wanted

She was so sweet and kind! She was able to work with me and what I wanted! I was absolutely happy with how everything turned out! My hair and make up was everything I could have asked for during my wedding!
    Brittney Married on 04/27/2019

April 2019 Wedding- Sheri

Sheri was awesome! She just went with the flow of our crazy day and made everyone look beautiful- including my now husband! :) I had a trial run with her and I texted her later to let her know my concerns of the fake eyelashes and she immediately put me at ease. For our wedding day, I felt absolutely beautiful. Thanks so much, Sheri!!!
    Mailani Married on 04/17/2019

Truly blessed experience

We cannot phantom, no words to express our gratitude on the work you provide to us all.
    The beauty you displayed on us all, will remain upon us always.
    The feeling we all felt on our precious day, was truly God given blessing placed upon you, on your beauty of art.
    Julie F. Married on 01/26/2019

Very please with hair and makeup

Sheri did beautiful job on wedding hair and makeup for bride and mother of bride. Appropriate communicate and easy payment even at short notice. Thank you Sheri! You helped make our day go smoothly.
    Amy C. Married on 01/12/2019

Perfection!

Sheri was amazing! She perfected my look for my wedding to exactly how I wanted it. She was flexible and was able to fit everyone in her schedule with enough time allotted without having to rush to the venue. I totally recommend Sheri!
    Kaili Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing!!!

Love, love, love. From the start Sheri was amazing. She responded in a timely matter to all the questions I had. The day of, she arrived on time with a smile and made me feel very comfortable. She was able to execute my hairstyle exactly as I wanted and makeup was perfection without being heavy at all. I felt like the most beautiful bride ever!!! I would definitely recommend Bliss Beauty Hawaii whenever you need to get glammed up.