Bliss Beauty Hawaii Reviews

1 User photo

Bliss Beauty Hawaii 1

Brittney · Married on 04/27/2019

April 2019 Wedding- Sheri

Sheri was awesome! She just went with the flow of our crazy day and made everyone look beautiful- including my now husband! :) I had a trial run with her and I texted her later to let her know my concerns of the fake eyelashes and she immediately put me at ease. For our wedding day, I felt absolutely beautiful. Thanks so much, Sheri!!!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Bliss Beauty Hawaii 2

Mailani Ko · Married on 04/17/2019

Truly blessed experience

We cannot phantom, no words to express our gratitude on the work you provide to us all.
    The beauty you displayed on us all, will remain upon us always.
    The feeling we all felt on our precious day, was truly God given blessing placed upon you, on your beauty of art.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Julie Fritchley (mother of Bride) · Married on 01/26/2019

Very please with hair and makeup

Sheri did beautiful job on wedding hair and makeup for bride and mother of bride. Appropriate communicate and easy payment even at short notice. Thank you Sheri! You helped make our day go smoothly.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Amy Cao · Married on 01/12/2019

Perfection!

Sheri was amazing! She perfected my look for my wedding to exactly how I wanted it. She was flexible and was able to fit everyone in her schedule with enough time allotted without having to rush to the venue. I totally recommend Sheri!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Kaili · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing!!!

Love, love, love. From the start Sheri was amazing. She responded in a timely matter to all the questions I had. The day of, she arrived on time with a smile and made me feel very comfortable. She was able to execute my hairstyle exactly as I wanted and makeup was perfection without being heavy at all. I felt like the most beautiful bride ever!!! I would definitely recommend Bliss Beauty Hawaii whenever you need to get glammed up.

Sent on 05/03/2019