Olivia Lecumberry Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Olivia Lecumberry Photography 1

Erin Gildea · Married on 11/11/2018

Very satisfied. Extremely happy

Olivia at Blink of an Eye Photography was phenomenal. From the beginning, Olivia possessed a genuine and down to earth personality that made it easy to be comfortable around. If you are camera shy, Olivia will put you at ease. Once the pictures have been taken, Olivia provides an impressive finished product to include a unique look for the flash drive and photo album. My wife and I were happy with our choice in picking Olivia from beginning to end.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kaitlyn Eggeman · Married on 10/28/2018

It was everything we expected and more!

Olivia was great! We did an engagement shoot with her, which came out awesome! For the wedding, she was on time, professional and again the pictures were perfect. She did a great job capturing the feeling of our wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Allyse Gruslin · Married on 06/22/2018

Couldn’t have asked for better!

Olivia is an exceptional photographer. I agonized for weeks over choosing the perfect photographer for our wedding. By chance, my parents found Olivia online and the rest is history! She is personable and lovely; she truly cares about your relationship and the story you want to tell. Our engagement shoot really prepared us for our wedding day. It felt like seeing family once our wedding day finally came—she integrated so well! The final product of engagement and wedding photos were more than we could ask for. Her use of light and her ability to capture the right moments gave us the beautiful memories we hoped for. We just saw the album proof and it’s stunning.

For anyone looking for a photographer, your hunt is over. Olivia is a dream!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2018

Very happy with our choice to hire Olivia!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Olivia Lecumberry Photography's reply:

Thank you Lisa!! I loved being a part of your wedding day and getting to know you and Pete! Best,
    Olivia

Christel · Married on 05/19/2018

Olivia and her team had done an amazing job. They were professional, punctual and not intimidating. My husband and I had both felt comfortable at our engagement photo shoot and our big day.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Maria · Married on 10/07/2017

Blink of an Eye photography was exactly what I expected from a wedding photographer. Olivia and her assistant were on time (actually ahead of schedule), flexible and respectful.
    Olivia is also quite an artist. She found creative ways to get the perfect shot.
    She was also professional and I appreciate her quick turn around to my questions.
    My husband and I am very pleased with the overall service and product Blink of an Eye provided us. We will be using them again.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Olivia Lecumberry Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Maria!! I loved being a part of your wedding day!

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2017

Olivia was great to work with! Very professional and all of our wedding photos came out beautiful! She had an assistant for our wedding that was able to help capture more pictures as well! We will be using Olivia for all of our photography needs( first birthday, family photo shoots etc! ) You will not be disappointed if Olivia is photographing your wedding day.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Steven · Married on 09/08/2017

From the groom's perspective... Olivia was easy to work with during the initial planning stages as well - asked a lot of questions pre-event about what kinds of shots we wanted. It was good to know she was going to be well-prepared and organized.

On wedding day, Olivia was great to have there, she (and her assistant) worked so well with everyone, especially during the portraits. As an amatuer photographer myself, I imagine it must be difficult to manage photographing a stressful event such as a wedding, and still be able to capture the moments with stunning shots and interesting compositions. I know I could never do it. Olivia did this well beyond my expectations and then some. I appreciated her enthusiasm for the art of a great shot. The way she was able to manage some difficult subjects (kids, parents, wedding party, etc) in a easy going manner, while still keeping us on schedule, was well appreciated.

I was surprised by a lot of the photos they were able to get of people dancing, the announcements, cake cutting, etc. during the reception. They were never in the way, and got so many great candids.

After the event, when we received the final set of photos, we were blown away and how many fantastic shots there were. It was hard to even figure out which ones were the best, or which to print, because there were so many! I would recommend Blink of an Eye to anyone for a wedding or any event really.

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Olivia Lecumberry Photography 2

Caroline · Married on 07/01/2017

Olivia was a joy to work with from beginning to end. We had another photographer cancel, and she took us on a few months in advance of the wedding. She is laid back, easy to spend time with and created amazing images we will cherish for years to come. Someone told me that out of all your vendors you must like your photographer the most - you spend a lot of time with them and must communicate very well together. Olivia was definitely a perfect fit!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Andrea · Married on 06/24/2017

My husband and I were very pleased with Olivia's professionalism. She provided excellent services at our wedding. Our wedding pictures are beautiful. All my guests expressed how much they loved her interaction with them. My husband and I highly recommend her and would choose her for future functions.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Sonja · Married on 06/10/2017

If we could rate Olivia higher than a 5.0 we would! Not only is Olivia's work absolutely gorgeous, but she is warm and calming. We had so much fun working with her on our wedding day, she put us at ease. She was incredibly responsive in booking services and very flexible. She made time to meet with us before booking, and just before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Olivia Lecumberry Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sonja for your kind words! I loved being a part of your wedding day. I also enjoyed our meetings around a cup of coffee in Providence to talk about your wedding plans. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. Wishing you lots of happy moments with Jonathan!

stephanie · Married on 09/05/2016

Olivia was truly a pleasure to work with. From the pre wedding planning sessions to getting the final photos, I was impressed both with her quality and professionalism. She had to work in less than ideal conditions (50mph winds on Goat Island during a hurricane!) and still managed to capture great photos. Thanks, Olivia!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Olivia Lecumberry Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and Marcello. I loved that you were willing to go outside on such a windy day ( really windy ) so we could create some great images. Best wishes, Olivia.

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2016

BOOK OLIVIA!!! My husband and I are so happy with her and the incredible work she has done for us. Not only is she extremely talented, she's timely, organized, calm and incredibly kind. She's available when you need her, she's flexible, and her prices are very fair (although I don't think you can put a price tag on her outstanding work). Olivia photographed our engagement shoot in Watch Hill that included our beloved dog and our wedding in Newport this past summer. Olivia's assistant, Dawn, also photographed our wedding and together they were the perfect team. We have so many pictures that we absolutely LOVE - I'm not sure how we are going to choose which photos will make it into the album. If you haven't done so already, check out her website.. you will not be disappointed!

Ps. The wedding albums she creates are BEAUTIFUL. She will show you a sample when you have your first meeting together.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Olivia Lecumberry Photography's reply:

Thank you Jessica for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words! It has been great getting to know you and Tom since our first meeting. Dawn and I loved being a part of your wedding day! You,Tom, your family and friends were so fun to work with. Everything that day was beautiful. Thank you for choosing me as your photographer!
  • User5620811 · 2+ years ago

We chose Olivia at Blink of an Eye Photography to be our photographer at our wedding at the Biltmore in Providence on April 9, 2016, and we couldn't have been happier with her services! First and foremost - we love the photos from our wedding! They came out beautiful and captured so much of the day. She met with us the day prior to walk around and scope out sites for photos, which was a nice extra effort. She didn't seem too concerned about the clock and you could tell her priority was to get you some great photos! She sent us a sneak peek within a week or two and then the full set within a month, all easily viewed online and could be forwarded to our families. Her price was very reasonable as well. We would highly recommend her as a photographer for your wedding and would very much book her again for any other event!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Gregory and Susan · Married on 08/15/2015

Olivia was fantastic to work with. We were extremely impressed the first time we met with her and decided to work with her without meeting with any other photographers. She drove out of state and was flexible with the time and location for our engagement session. However, the best part of working with Olivia was during the sessions themselves. She made us (and others in the wedding) feel very comfortable and captured beautiful memories that we will treasure forever. She compiled a list of all the important photos we wanted captured the day of the wedding and ensured each of them was captured. All our family and friends were impressed with our photographer on-site and even more excited to see the beautiful photos afterwards! We would highly recommend Olivia and Blink of an Eye Photography for your wedding or other special moment.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Beth · Married on 08/08/2015

Olivia is truly passionate about what she does and it's reflected in her work. She tells a story through her photos that are utterly amazing! I was able to work with her for both my engagement and wedding pictures. Her use of natural light and the shots that she captures are just beautiful! I can't recommend her enough to those looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/17/2015

Olivia was amazing. She had great ideas about what and where to shoot (as she was familiar with our location). She was super organized and had all of the pictures we wanted written out and ready so there was no confusion or chaos during the big day. She caught some amazing candid moments and got all of our portraits done quickly and beautifully. We barely missed a moment of the wedding. It was great. Everyone who has seen the photos loves them and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Morgan · Married on 07/03/2015

Olivia was an absolute delight to work with! She captured some really beautiful candids and just made our wedding day that much more enjoyable. She has a wonderful eye and just wants to make sure you and your groom have the day you want. I would highly recommend her being a part of your special day, I couldn't imagine ours without her!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Olivia was a gem! She was so nice & easy to work with! She put my wedding nerves at ease! I couldn't imagine a better choice!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Natalia · Married on 02/01/2014

Our friend recommended us Olivia as a gifted photographer who can imprint the memory of our wedding the best way. And it was true that all pictures which we got are amazing. I think that Olivia showed our wedding even prettier that it was in reality. Our friends who could not come to our wedding after watching the photos said that they felt as they were at the wedding because the pics are very live and impressive. We are very thankful Olivia for her fascinating work.

Sent on 03/23/2014

Olivia and her assistant Beth were terrific. I’m not someone who is uneasy in front of a camera but on that day, for the wedding, I was comfortable with letting Olivia and Beth take photos. We have wonderful shots of my husband and me, of our family. Even our 12-year old Labrador was at ease. She worked with us to find the right locations for the shots and made amazing use of downtown Providence. We are thoroughly pleased with our photos. Thank you Olivia and Beth.

Sent on 03/04/2013

Susie · Married on 11/05/2011

Olivia and Beth (her assistant) were amazing and I cannot say enough about them. After meeting with Olivia the first time I knew that she was the perfect photographer for us. The photographs they took were beautiful and they captured all of the special moments and the feel of our wedding. It was amazing how the pictures revealed the personalities of our wedding party and guests. One of my main requests for the wedding was to have a lot of pictures of the children she managed to capture the fun they were having. I really enjoyed having her at our wedding and she was available yet completely unobtrusive. Olivia is very warm and genuine and the photographs reflect that. She took so many incredible pictures that it is hard to choose! I felt like we missed so much of what happened at our wedding because we were so busy talking to people and now I can see everything else that went on through the photographs.

Sent on 01/22/2012

Kate · Married on 09/24/2011

We cannot recommend Olivia enough. We were thrilled with how all of our pictures came out. There really was not a moment that we wanted that she did not capture -- Kate and her dad walking down the aisle, our kiss, breaking the glass, the moment we walked into the reception, our first dance, the two of us and our parents being hoisted up on the chairs, etc. It was all in there and better than we could have imagined.

We also really liked the package that we got and thought it was very reasonable. You cannot underestimate how nice it is to have prints of so many shots at your fingertips right away. We still have not made our album (which is fine), so in the meantime, it is nice to be able to look at the prints and/or to access them online. When Olivia was done with our photography, she insisted on meeting with us in person to go over everything together. It was really nice.

Finally, we cannot say enough about how much we enjoyed Olivia and her assistant Beth on the day of. Olivia is just such a lovely and calming presence -- which is so important when everything else is kind of crazy. Both Olivia and Beth were sure to get all of the important shots without being in the way or bossing people around.

Sent on 04/22/2012

Sherri · Married on 09/04/2011

I strongly recommend Blink of an Eye Photography!

Sent on 03/18/2012