33 Reviews for Blink of An Eye Photography

Digital Files (3)
Prints (2)
Albums (1)
33 Blink of An Eye Photography Reviews

Very happy with our choice to hire Olivia!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Blink of an Eye photography was exactly what I expected from a wedding photographer. Olivia and her assistant were on time (actually ahead of schedule), flexible and respectful.
Olivia is also quite an artist. She found creative ways to get the perfect shot.
She was also professional and I appreciate her quick turn around to my questions.
My husband and I am very pleased with the overall service and product Blink of an Eye provided us. We will be using them again.

Profile Picture Maria, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Olivia was great to work with! Very professional and all of our wedding photos came out beautiful! She had an assistant for our wedding that was able to help capture more pictures as well! We will be using Olivia for all of our photography needs( first birthday, family photo shoots etc! ) You will not be disappointed if Olivia is photographing your wedding day.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Olivia was a joy to work with from beginning to end. We had another photographer cancel, and she took us on a few months in advance of the wedding. She is laid back, easy to spend time with and created amazing images we will cherish for years to come. Someone told me that out of all your vendors you must like your photographer the most - you spend a lot of time with them and must communicate very well together. Olivia was definitely a perfect fit!

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were very pleased with Olivia's professionalism. She provided excellent services at our wedding. Our wedding pictures are beautiful. All my guests expressed how much they loved her interaction with them. My husband and I highly recommend her and would choose her for future functions.

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If we could rate Olivia higher than a 5.0 we would! Not only is Olivia's work absolutely gorgeous, but she is warm and calming. We had so much fun working with her on our wedding day, she put us at ease. She was incredibly responsive in booking services and very flexible. She made time to meet with us before booking, and just before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sonja, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Olivia was truly a pleasure to work with. From the pre wedding planning sessions to getting the final photos, I was impressed both with her quality and professionalism. She had to work in less than ideal conditions (50mph winds on Goat Island during a hurricane!) and still managed to capture great photos. Thanks, Olivia!

Profile Picture stephanie, 9/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

BOOK OLIVIA!!! My husband and I are so happy with her and the incredible work she has done for us. Not only is she extremely talented, she's timely, organized, calm and incredibly kind. She's available when you need her, she's flexible, and her prices are very fair (although I don't think you can put a price tag on her outstanding work). Olivia photographed our engagement shoot in Watch Hill that included our beloved dog and our wedding in Newport this past summer. Olivia's assistant, Dawn, also photographed our wedding and together they were the perfect team. We have so many pictures that we absolutely LOVE - I'm not sure how we are going to choose which photos will make it into the album. If you haven't done so already, check out her website.. you will not be disappointed!

Ps. The wedding albums she creates are BEAUTIFUL. She will show you a sample when you have your first meeting together.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We chose Olivia at Blink of an Eye Photography to be our photographer at our wedding at the Biltmore in Providence on April 9, 2016, and we couldn't have been happier with her services! First and foremost - we love the photos from our wedding! They came out beautiful and captured so much of the day. She met with us the day prior to walk around and scope out sites for photos, which was a nice extra effort. She didn't seem too concerned about the clock and you could tell her priority was to get you some great photos! She sent us a sneak peek within a week or two and then the full set within a month, all easily viewed online and could be forwarded to our families. Her price was very reasonable as well. We would highly recommend her as a photographer for your wedding and would very much book her again for any other event!!

Profile Picture Rachael, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints

Olivia was fantastic to work with. We were extremely impressed the first time we met with her and decided to work with her without meeting with any other photographers. She drove out of state and was flexible with the time and location for our engagement session. However, the best part of working with Olivia was during the sessions themselves. She made us (and others in the wedding) feel very comfortable and captured beautiful memories that we will treasure forever. She compiled a list of all the important photos we wanted captured the day of the wedding and ensured each of them was captured. All our family and friends were impressed with our photographer on-site and even more excited to see the beautiful photos afterwards! We would highly recommend Olivia and Blink of an Eye Photography for your wedding or other special moment.

Profile Picture Gregory and Susan, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Olivia is truly passionate about what she does and it's reflected in her work. She tells a story through her photos that are utterly amazing! I was able to work with her for both my engagement and wedding pictures. Her use of natural light and the shots that she captures are just beautiful! I can't recommend her enough to those looking for a great photographer!

Profile Picture Beth, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Olivia was amazing. She had great ideas about what and where to shoot (as she was familiar with our location). She was super organized and had all of the pictures we wanted written out and ready so there was no confusion or chaos during the big day. She caught some amazing candid moments and got all of our portraits done quickly and beautifully. We barely missed a moment of the wedding. It was great. Everyone who has seen the photos loves them and we couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Olivia was an absolute delight to work with! She captured some really beautiful candids and just made our wedding day that much more enjoyable. She has a wonderful eye and just wants to make sure you and your groom have the day you want. I would highly recommend her being a part of your special day, I couldn't imagine ours without her!

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/3/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Olivia was a gem! She was so nice & easy to work with! She put my wedding nerves at ease! I couldn't imagine a better choice!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/23/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our friend recommended us Olivia as a gifted photographer who can imprint the memory of our wedding the best way. And it was true that all pictures which we got are amazing. I think that Olivia showed our wedding even prettier that it was in reality. Our friends who could not come to our wedding after watching the photos said that they felt as they were at the wedding because the pics are very live and impressive. We are very thankful Olivia for her fascinating work.

Profile Picture Natalia, 2/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Olivia and her assistant Beth were terrific. I’m not someone who is uneasy in front of a camera but on that day, for the wedding, I was comfortable with letting Olivia and Beth take photos. We have wonderful shots of my husband and me, of our family. Even our 12-year old Labrador was at ease. She worked with us to find the right locations for the shots and made amazing use of downtown Providence. We are thoroughly pleased with our photos. Thank you Olivia and Beth.

Profile Picture User2677371, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

Olivia and Beth (her assistant) were amazing and I cannot say enough about them. After meeting with Olivia the first time I knew that she was the perfect photographer for us. The photographs they took were beautiful and they captured all of the special moments and the feel of our wedding. It was amazing how the pictures revealed the personalities of our wedding party and guests. One of my main requests for the wedding was to have a lot of pictures of the children she managed to capture the fun they were having. I really enjoyed having her at our wedding and she was available yet completely unobtrusive. Olivia is very warm and genuine and the photographs reflect that. She took so many incredible pictures that it is hard to choose! I felt like we missed so much of what happened at our wedding because we were so busy talking to people and now I can see everything else that went on through the photographs.

Profile Picture Susie, 11/5/11, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

We cannot recommend Olivia enough. We were thrilled with how all of our pictures came out. There really was not a moment that we wanted that she did not capture -- Kate and her dad walking down the aisle, our kiss, breaking the glass, the moment we walked into the reception, our first dance, the two of us and our parents being hoisted up on the chairs, etc. It was all in there and better than we could have imagined.

We also really liked the package that we got and thought it was very reasonable. You cannot underestimate how nice it is to have prints of so many shots at your fingertips right away. We still have not made our album (which is fine), so in the meantime, it is nice to be able to look at the prints and/or to access them online. When Olivia was done with our photography, she insisted on meeting with us in person to go over everything together. It was really nice.

Finally, we cannot say enough about how much we enjoyed Olivia and her assistant Beth on the day of. Olivia is just such a lovely and calming presence -- which is so important when everything else is kind of crazy. Both Olivia and Beth were sure to get all of the important shots without being in the way or bossing people around.

Profile Picture Kate, 9/24/11, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

I strongly recommend Blink of an Eye Photography!

Profile Picture Sherri, 9/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Words cannot express how perfect Olivia's pictures are! She did our engagement shoot in October and we are still getting compliments! The day of the wedding was great- Olivia has such a cool and calm vibe that really puts everyone at ease! You don't even know she is there! We are dying to see our photo's! She is so sweet, she would even show us on her camera some of the great shots! We know they will be amazing and I am sure I will be writing another review once we do!

Profile Picture Sienna, 6/18/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I found "Blink of an Eye" on the Wedding Channel website. Immediately upon viewing the website, I knew that I had found the right person to work with us. Olivia is simply lovely and incredibly talented! Her photos truly captured who Bruno and I are as a couple and the spirit of the day. This feels like a strange thing to say, yet in looking at all of our pictures it is so, so true! She has such an eye for capturing the moments that are important and makes them even better with her choices of lenses, use/ non- use of the flash and her unobtrusive manner. She was all over the ceremony and reception yet almost never seen. She is patient, kind and thoughtful and we so loved working with her. Our families and wedding party were both large and she handled all of the "portraits" with the patience of a saint. She found humor in all that was going on and was able to "herd the cats" expertly.
Her value is second to none! We selected the "middle" package that included an engagement shoot (which provides the perfect opportunity for her to get to know you and vise versa), 9 hours of photography in multiple locations, a full set of proofs in beautiful albums, a stunning and thoughtful slide show, a website to share proofs with family and guests and a stunning flush mount album.
I really can't say enough wonderful things about Olivia. We adored her and feel so lucky to have had her as part of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Jule, 6/4/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Olivia is absolutely amazing and so passionate about her work. My husband's mother is a photographer so we had to make sure we went with the best to capture our day and we found her! From the minute I met her, she was so warm and friendly I knew our day would be a breeze. She gets all the shots you want without being obtrusive or rushing you through. She scoped out all the settings before she arrived to make sure they would be perfect. We even found a few extra fun places to shoot on the way to the wedding. Her free spirit and keen eye make quite a wonderful combination to capture your special day! Thank you so much for everything. Can't wait to see all the pictures.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/22/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Blink of an Eye Photography was fantastic! They helped make my day a perfect 10!

Profile Picture Inga, 10/11/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Olivia gave us phenomenal, exquisite photographs and was a distinct pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Liza, 10/10/09, 1 Review