Bleu Bite Catering Reviews

50 | Bend, OR

50 Reviews for Bleu Bite Catering

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience

Bleubite was easy to work with and the food was great. They decorated their tables to match the theme and all of the servers were super friendly. They were really helpful and did a great job cleaning the venue afterward.

Michelle · Married on 09/23/2018

The entire Bleu Bite team was wonderful to work with. They coordinated everything from the food and drinks to the rentals. It was nice to be able to plan so much more than just the catering through them as we did not hire a wedding coordinator for our small wedding. Our guests continue to talk about how great the food was! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Bleu Bite Catering's reply:

Thank you so, Michelle! We are so honored we got to be a part of your special day and we are thrilled that you had a wonderful experience! Congrats!

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

Bleu Bite catered our wedding last Saturday and we were very impressed with them from beginning to end! Cerstin and her staff were friendly, accommodating and on top of things! They accommodated my dietary needs easily. The day of the event the staff handled everything perfectly. My husband and I didn’t have to do anything but be the bride and groom! They cut and served our wedding cake and cleaned up afterwards. The food was delicious, fresh and dairy free for me! We would highly recommend Bleu Bite Catering for any event!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Bleu Bite Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! We are so happy that we were able to make your special day great! Your wedding was so beautiful, we are so glad that you had an amazing experience!

Candra · Married on 06/16/2018

Bleu Bite was FANTASTIC at our wedding! They were definitely the best decision we made for that day. Everything from the tasting to the day-of setup, the people making and serving food, and every single email reply in the days leading up was very professional and well done. Our wedding was outdoors, and there happened to be a huge wind storm during the first part of the reception. They made it seem like nothing happened, just carried on and straightened things as decor occasionally toppled while refreshing everyone’s drinks and making sure the food was on point.
    My father in law even commented the next day on how put together Bleu Bite was the whole time.

Thank you Bleu Bite for making our wedding perfect!

Cammy Barr · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing company!

I started a wedding wire account simply to review Bleu Bite. 5 stars simply is not enough for this amazing woman led company!!! The team is so fabulous and although Cerstin is not at every event, she makes sure her team is flawless! We recently had our wedding at our home in Tumalo. It was pouring rain, hailing and although there were some bumps trying to get the catering team set up and out of the unexpected rain, they were cheerful and helpful to me the entire time. They were so adaptable and calm that I didn't freak out. They brought us over food during photos so we didn't miss out on our amazing appetizers and not only that plated up a bride and groom plate with a full spread of everything we had on the menu and put it in our fridge for that night. We definitely were not a couple that missed out on eating at our own wedding! Our menu was so delicious, they worked with our budget and we didn't feel like we missed out on anything. We are still getting comments 2 weeks later on how amazing our food was! I will be using them for every event from now on!

Emily · Married on 05/27/2017

This staff goes above and beyond! Everything was more than we anticipated. Our guests loved the food! The salmon was to die for! We also had them cater family brunch the next day. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/18/2018

Bleu Bite Catering's reply:

Hi Emily! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day! And we totally enjoyed catering your day after brunch too. We wish you both the very best! <3

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

Excellent experience working with Bleu Bite for our May 2017 wedding. Cerstin and staff were extremely responsive and helpful. They were also very transparent about pricing, which we really appreciated. The food was great - many people told us after the wedding that the food was some of the best they have had at a wedding. Highlights from guest feedback were the baked brie, the veggie enchiladas, and the apple-stuffed chicken. Thanks to Bleu Bite for helping to make our wedding excellent!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Bleu Bite Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley! We're so happy that you and your guests were pleased with our food and service!

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2016

We had them cater our wedding on 10/29/2016 and their service and food was the highlight of the evening! We are so grateful that the whole staff was there to help make things run smoothly! We ABSOLUTLEY recommend Bleu Bite!!!

Trede · Married on 08/13/2016

Bleu Bite Catered our wedding in August and we couldn't be happier with them! Their food and service was incredible! They went above and beyond during our wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better staff!

Holli · Married on 05/21/2016

We booked Bleu Bite Catering for our rehearsal dinner after a different vendor sent me a sassy email and terrible pricing options. I reached out the Bleu Bite and was blown away with their responsiveness and professionalism. Their prices are amazing and we really felt like we got a great value for the delicious food that they provided. The setup was super easy and I really appreciated how willing they were to work with around our schedule. I also was very pleased with their follow-up call a week or so after our event to make sure we were happy. I highly recommend this company and will definitely be using them for any events in the future!

Alyssa · Married on 09/12/2015

Bleu Bite Catering is absolutely amazing! They will do just about anything to accommodate what you want! My husband and I could not be happier with our choice to use Bleu Bite! I would recommend them for any event!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Bleu Bite Catering's reply:

Hi Alyssa! Thank you so much for your stellar review! We had such an amazing time catering your wedding. We wish you two the very best on this new and exciting chapter!

Mukti · Married on 08/22/2015

I highly recommend hiring Bleu Bite for your event. From the beginning of the planning all the way to the day after the wedding we felt very taken care of by the staff at Bleu Bite. We had a buffet style dinner and a dessert table. All of the food was delicious. Our guests are still talking about how good the food was. The onsite staff were so nice, accommodating and professional. Everything was perfect and we couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you Bleu Bite for making our wedding THE BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Bleu Bite Catering's reply:

Hello Mukti! Thank you for taking the time to out of your day to warm our hearts with your kind words! It was a beautiful venue, a beautiful day, and you two make a beautiful couple!!

Melissa · Married on 05/16/2015

Bleu Bite helped us with every aspect of the wedding, with a friendly and professional attitude. We could not have asked any more of them, they were great!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Bleu Bite Catering's reply:

Hi Melissa! Thank you for your review! We were so happy to cater your wedding, you and Nate make a great couple!

Bleu Bite Catering did such a wonderful job with our wedding that we had guests commenting on their great service for weeks after our wedding. They were great in working with us when we had to unexpectedly move our wedding date up by 5 months, and were great in coordinating most of the details long distance. Leading up to the wedding, they helped me get some of the linens early, so we could set up our traditional Persian table ahead of time. They showed up on time, made me feel comfortable through the walk through the day before, and got everything set up the way we wanted it. Not only were they impressive, but they were also impressed by the great dance party all of our guests helped create!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Bleu Bite Catering's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad that you were happy with your dream day!

I spoke to Bleu Bite about catering a wonderful Pasta Bar for my event. I told them that I wanted the Pasta Bar to be "an experience" - something fun, not just food. They created a fabulous meal with a variety of sauces, meats and toppings. The guests were blown away! The food and the experience made the party a complete success! And the service is wonderful, thank you so much.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Bleu Bite Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review! We're so happy that you and your guests enjoyed the Pasta Bar. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Working with Bleu Bite Catering was very easy, pleasant, straight forward, organized, and a great value. They did a great job helping us pick wonderful seasonal dishes to go with our Fall themed wedding. Our guests loved our buffet style dinner and everyone told us several times how delicious the food was. Their wedding set-up/clean-up option is something we didn't find with other caterers and it is definitely the icing on the cake! Blue Bite Catering gets 5 stars from us!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Bleu Bite Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review!! We're so happy that you had such a great experience with us. We wish you both the very best on this new and exciting chapter!

Joanne · Married on 08/16/2014

I was extremely pleased with every facet of our experience with Bleu Bite Catering—from my first initial email inquiry to their final clean up and packing up, they were wonderful to work with. They catered our pre-wedding picnic at Bend's Shevlin Park Aspen Meadow (a picnic shelter without electricity). We had approximately 175-200 people and they made it seem so easy, completely handling all food and drink services. Their office staff was very helpful and immediately responsive to each email or phone call and their event onsite staff were friendly, helpful and gracious. They exceeded my expectations. The food was delicious, fresh and presented beautifully. Their menus gave us many options to choose from and they were very flexible in letting us create our own as well. I would, without reservation, highly recommend Bleu Bite.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Bleu Bite Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review, Joanna! We're so happy that you enjoyed our services. We wish you both the very best on this new chapter.

Jan · Married on 07/19/2014

Bleu Bite catered our daughter's wedding where we had 200 guests. The presentation of the food was amazing, and everything was delicious. The staff were helpful that day, and Cerstin and Janie made all of the pre-planning details simple. If we have another event in the Bend area, we will be using Bleu Bite Catering.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Bleu Bite Catering's reply:

Thank you so very much for your glowing review! I'm so happy that you had such a great experience with Bleu Bite. We can't wait to do something for you again in the future!

Stephen · Married on 07/05/2014

Bleu bite was great for hosting the rehearsal dinner at our house. Their food was very good and their delivery man was great at quick setup and making it look very nice. They brought everything we needed to enjoy and were very reasonable with their prices.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Bleu Bite Catering's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Stephen! We're very happy that you enjoyed every aspect of your experience with us.

Kirsten and the staff at bleu bite catering were the best!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Thank you! :)

April · Married on 06/07/2014

Bleu Bite was an absolutely phenomenal company to work with. In the planning process they were super flexible and easy to work with. They helped us put together an incredible menu that we would've thought was way out of our budget. We so appreciated the quality of their ingredients and Eco friendly options that come standard. They were very accommodating when it came to our special dietary requests as well. On the day of our wedding we were evacuated due to a wildfire and instead of packing up and getting the heck out of there, in the midst of the evacuation the on site coordinator for blue bite calmly asked, "where would you like us to go?". And without hesitation they packed everything up and drove to the backup location and set it all up as if it was planned to go that way. By the time my new husband and I showed up the food was ready but not overcooked and everything went on as planned. We had a delicious dinner and incredible service. The team pitched in as if they were apart of our friends and family. So glad we chose them to cater the wedding and can't thank them enough for everything they did to make our wedding reception happen.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Bleu Bite Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You're such a lovely couple and we greatly enjoyed working with you both. We're so happy that were able to fulfill our duties as your caterer, even with the evacuation! It surely was an experience we will not soon forget. :) We wish you the very best on this new chapter!

Breanna · Married on 05/24/2014

Bleu Bite was amazing. When we did a tasting for our event, we were able to make plenty of specific changes to our selected dishes (no mushrooms, a cold dish turned hot), and the food was delicious. It was one of my favorite parts of the wedding planning experience.

The staff at our wedding were incredible, too. They knew what we needed almost before we did, the servers made sure I as the bride got plenty of passed appetizers, and they even took the goldfish crackers my mom had brought and passed them out to the kids who were in attendance. The little ones loved it, and so did we.

Awesome food, awesome, staff. They took great care of us from start to finish.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Bleu Bite Catering's reply:

Thank you so very much the amazing review! We had so much fun catering your wedding. We wish you the very best on this new and exciting chapter!

I was so excited when I heard that Bleu Bite was catering the wedding that I was going to, because I had been to 2 other events in the last 4 months where they catered.
    The thing that I like best about these guys, is that they are soooo professional. The food is GREAT, and beautifully presented, but I really like the whole crew. They are friendly without becoming part of the party.
    The wedding was family style. Each table had platters of food on them. Beautiful! There were enough servers so that every table had their food at the same time. Brilliant!
    It was the tiniest details that had my table ooing and awing.

Sent on 03/04/2014

Bleu Bite Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review. We are so happy that you enjoyed our food and services at the recent wedding you attended!

Denise · Married on 09/20/2013

We needed to find a caterer across the country for a reheasal dinner to be held at a private residence in a place we had never seen! Very stressful until we stumbled upon the folks at Bleu Bite Catering. They were extremely flexible, easy to work with, offered great suggestions, and always followed up my calls and emails promptly. The day of the party they arrived early, set up a staging area, and handled everything allowing us to focus on our guests. To top it all off the food was artfully displayed and delicious!

Excellent service,food, and presentation. Staff was fantastic.