47 Reviews for Bleu Bite Catering

Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
47 Bleu Bite Catering Reviews

Bleu Bite provided dinner and dessert for our wedding and breakfast for our guest the next day. The food and service were top notch.

Profile Picture Eric, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Bleu Bite catered our wedding last Saturday and we were very impressed with them from beginning to end! Cerstin and her staff were friendly, accommodating and on top of things! They accommodated my dietary needs easily. The day of the event the staff handled everything perfectly. My husband and I didn’t have to do anything but be the bride and groom! They cut and served our wedding cake and cleaned up afterwards. The food was delicious, fresh and dairy free for me! We would highly recommend Bleu Bite Catering for any event!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Bleu Bite was FANTASTIC at our wedding! They were definitely the best decision we made for that day. Everything from the tasting to the day-of setup, the people making and serving food, and every single email reply in the days leading up was very professional and well done. Our wedding was outdoors, and there happened to be a huge wind storm during the first part of the reception. They made it seem like nothing happened, just carried on and straightened things as decor occasionally toppled while refreshing everyone’s drinks and making sure the food was on point.
My father in law even commented the next day on how put together Bleu Bite was the whole time.

Thank you Bleu Bite for making our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Candra, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Lactose Free, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

Bleu Bite did a fabulous job with the catering for my daughter's wedding and a farewell brunch. So easy to work with, the food was beautiful and delicious. I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Cathleen , 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This staff goes above and beyond! Everything was more than we anticipated. Our guests loved the food! The salmon was to die for! We also had them cater family brunch the next day. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Outside Cake, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, American, Local, Mediterranean, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Excellent experience working with Bleu Bite for our May 2017 wedding. Cerstin and staff were extremely responsive and helpful. They were also very transparent about pricing, which we really appreciated. The food was great - many people told us after the wedding that the food was some of the best they have had at a wedding. Highlights from guest feedback were the baked brie, the veggie enchiladas, and the apple-stuffed chicken. Thanks to Bleu Bite for helping to make our wedding excellent!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had them cater our wedding on 10/29/2016 and their service and food was the highlight of the evening! We are so grateful that the whole staff was there to help make things run smoothly! We ABSOLUTLEY recommend Bleu Bite!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

After hearing great things from a friend who had recently used Bleu Bite to cater their wedding, deciding to use them as well was one of the first and the easiest choices we made for our big day. From our first emails inquiring about pricing and right down to picking up our decorations and extra food the morning after our ceremony, everything was well thought out and clearly explained. Emails were promptly responded to, forms and contracts were clear and professional, meeting with them to go over the menu was fun, they were open to changing up the menu to meet the dietary restrictions of our guests, they provided additional services and took care of things like insurance, they helped set up the day of and tear down that evening, and every thing they did was done with a smile. Would highly recommend them to anyone else in the Bend area looking for catering.

Profile Picture Jenn and Carina, 10/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Bleu Bite Catered our wedding in August and we couldn't be happier with them! Their food and service was incredible! They went above and beyond during our wedding and we couldn't have asked for a better staff!

Profile Picture Trede, 8/13/16, 7 Reviews
4.7

We loved every bite of food at our wedding and our guests were so impressed!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/25/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering

We booked Bleu Bite Catering for our rehearsal dinner after a different vendor sent me a sassy email and terrible pricing options. I reached out the Bleu Bite and was blown away with their responsiveness and professionalism. Their prices are amazing and we really felt like we got a great value for the delicious food that they provided. The setup was super easy and I really appreciated how willing they were to work with around our schedule. I also was very pleased with their follow-up call a week or so after our event to make sure we were happy. I highly recommend this company and will definitely be using them for any events in the future!

Profile Picture Holli, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Buffet

Bleu Bite Catering is absolutely amazing! They will do just about anything to accommodate what you want! My husband and I could not be happier with our choice to use Bleu Bite! I would recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I highly recommend hiring Bleu Bite for your event. From the beginning of the planning all the way to the day after the wedding we felt very taken care of by the staff at Bleu Bite. We had a buffet style dinner and a dessert table. All of the food was delicious. Our guests are still talking about how good the food was. The onsite staff were so nice, accommodating and professional. Everything was perfect and we couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you Bleu Bite for making our wedding THE BEST DAY EVER!

Profile Picture Mukti, 8/22/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Bleu Bite helped us with every aspect of the wedding, with a friendly and professional attitude. We could not have asked any more of them, they were great!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Bleu Bite Catering did such a wonderful job with our wedding that we had guests commenting on their great service for weeks after our wedding. They were great in working with us when we had to unexpectedly move our wedding date up by 5 months, and were great in coordinating most of the details long distance. Leading up to the wedding, they helped me get some of the linens early, so we could set up our traditional Persian table ahead of time. They showed up on time, made me feel comfortable through the walk through the day before, and got everything set up the way we wanted it. Not only were they impressive, but they were also impressed by the great dance party all of our guests helped create!

Profile Picture User5176115, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I spoke to Bleu Bite about catering a wonderful Pasta Bar for my event. I told them that I wanted the Pasta Bar to be "an experience" - something fun, not just food. They created a fabulous meal with a variety of sauces, meats and toppings. The guests were blown away! The food and the experience made the party a complete success! And the service is wonderful, thank you so much.

Profile Picture User4628176, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

It was really a pleasure working with the Bleu Bite staff through the whole planning process and I knew I could count on them on the big day! We had a chance to visit one of their "open house" parties and sample some of their food selections and see how they display the buffets. They were flexible with me to provide fish and veg options for a select few (which they don't normally do) at the same plating cost as the rest of the meals. I also added on "clean up crew" for an extra $200 and TOTALLY WORTH IT! My family and friends were able to dance until our hired shuttle picked us up and we know that Bleu Bite would handle the rest! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Valarie, 10/25/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Working with Bleu Bite Catering was very easy, pleasant, straight forward, organized, and a great value. They did a great job helping us pick wonderful seasonal dishes to go with our Fall themed wedding. Our guests loved our buffet style dinner and everyone told us several times how delicious the food was. Their wedding set-up/clean-up option is something we didn't find with other caterers and it is definitely the icing on the cake! Blue Bite Catering gets 5 stars from us!

Profile Picture User4761019, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I was extremely pleased with every facet of our experience with Bleu Bite Catering—from my first initial email inquiry to their final clean up and packing up, they were wonderful to work with. They catered our pre-wedding picnic at Bend's Shevlin Park Aspen Meadow (a picnic shelter without electricity). We had approximately 175-200 people and they made it seem so easy, completely handling all food and drink services. Their office staff was very helpful and immediately responsive to each email or phone call and their event onsite staff were friendly, helpful and gracious. They exceeded my expectations. The food was delicious, fresh and presented beautifully. Their menus gave us many options to choose from and they were very flexible in letting us create our own as well. I would, without reservation, highly recommend Bleu Bite.

Profile Picture Joanne, 8/16/14, 1 Review
4.7

Bleu Bite staff were wonderful to work with from the initial meeting up to the day of our wedding. They responded right away to phone calls and emails and were helpful every step of the way. We appreciated the option to bundle all of our rentals (chairs, tables, tent, linens, etc) with the food and service to streamline vendors.
During the wedding this is where the staff really shined. They were very friendly, made sure my new hubby and I ate the delicious appetizers and made sure we were the first to get our plates!
The wait staff moved quickly and unobtrusively as they moved the chairs from the ceremony part to the tables for dinner service and I didn't even notice the dessert table until after they set it up mid reception! It was beautiful!
The next day the guys came to pick everything up and they did an excellent job as well. They took all of our trash, cleaned up the grounds and were in and out fast!
The only concerns we had were 1. The bartender was overwhelmed and sometimes disorganized so not everyone was taken care of as well as we would have liked and 2. There was what I believe a key ingredient missing in the main salad. A small issue.
Other than that we had an absolutely positive and wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Lalena, 8/16/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Bleu Bite catered our daughter's wedding where we had 200 guests. The presentation of the food was amazing, and everything was delicious. The staff were helpful that day, and Cerstin and Janie made all of the pre-planning details simple. If we have another event in the Bend area, we will be using Bleu Bite Catering.

Profile Picture Jan, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Bleu bite was great for hosting the rehearsal dinner at our house. Their food was very good and their delivery man was great at quick setup and making it look very nice. They brought everything we needed to enjoy and were very reasonable with their prices.

Profile Picture Stephen, 7/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Bleu Bite was amazing, they handled everything and were competitively priced to boot!! Janie was super helpful during the planning process and Liz was fantastic the day of. Anyone who is able to book with them should feel lucky! P.s. There food is amazing as well.

Profile Picture Katy, 7/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kirsten and the staff at bleu bite catering were the best!

Profile Picture User4593420, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Bleu Bite was an absolutely phenomenal company to work with. In the planning process they were super flexible and easy to work with. They helped us put together an incredible menu that we would've thought was way out of our budget. We so appreciated the quality of their ingredients and Eco friendly options that come standard. They were very accommodating when it came to our special dietary requests as well. On the day of our wedding we were evacuated due to a wildfire and instead of packing up and getting the heck out of there, in the midst of the evacuation the on site coordinator for blue bite calmly asked, "where would you like us to go?". And without hesitation they packed everything up and drove to the backup location and set it all up as if it was planned to go that way. By the time my new husband and I showed up the food was ready but not overcooked and everything went on as planned. We had a delicious dinner and incredible service. The team pitched in as if they were apart of our friends and family. So glad we chose them to cater the wedding and can't thank them enough for everything they did to make our wedding reception happen.

Profile Picture April, 6/7/14, 1 Review