Blessings From Above - Rev. Patrick Byrd Reviews

84 Reviews for Blessings From Above - Rev. Patrick Byrd

• LunarisSM

Lee L. · Married on 06/19/2021

A Wedding to Remember

I’ve warned him about what kind of wedding he would deal with. I’m very certain this one is one for the books for him. He was super patient, very fun to talk to, super helpful and resourceful, and overall a very awesome officiant! His prices aren’t bad at all if you’re in a bind on the budget. If you need one, seek this man out!!!

Sent on 06/20/2021

Rob · Married on 03/10/2021

Very Professional

Great event - everybody commented on our Reverend / DJ!!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Bridalbaddie2020

Coreetha · Married on 09/06/2020

Excellent officiant

Reverend Patrick was a phenomenal officiant for our wedding. He reassured us that everything was going to go well before the day and definitely delivered. He knew the right words to say to start our union and involve our guests.

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Fabiola

Fabiola · Married on 07/29/2020

Very helpful and dedicate

He took his time and explain me step by step on how the ceremony will be. The day of the ceremony he was punctual and took his time to talk with my husband, Dad and myself. I definitely recommended him. Thank you from my husband and I, everything was perfect.

Sent on 08/25/2020

Jocelyn · Married on 07/04/2020

Amazing experience! very professional and friendly.

Rev. Patrick Byrd married my husband and I in the bay area. He was very excited just as we were to have a our little marriage ceremony out in the water. He was very friendly and made our ceremony very beautiful. He showed up early which allowed us to go a little more out into the water for our ceremony which is exactly what we wished for, the further away from land the better! I recommend him 100%.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Kay2

Kay R. · Married on 06/27/2020

Rev Patrick Byrd

Awesome!! Rev Bryd did a wonderful job of getting to know us and guide us through the marriage ceremony.

Sent on 06/27/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/27/2020

Greatest decision I made

Patrick did a great job at my wedding very personable and intimate setting very flexible with my chaos and loved his motivational speech he gave to me before I walked down the aisle. Would recommend and make the same choice again. Thank you all for everything and being a part of making our day memorable and great

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Mary

Mary B. · Married on 12/31/2019

Professional, genuine and very nice

Rev Patrick was extremely professional and very personable. The process was very easy and Rev Patrick kept in touch during the time leading up to the wedding. I would highly suggest hiring him for any wedding. It was a pleasure to have him facilitate our wedding.

Sent on 01/01/2020

Stavesha F. · Married on 11/03/2019

Beautiful ceremony

Rev. Byrd did an amazing job with our ceremony. His words were very beautiful and heart felt. His calming personality and commitment to his work made it such a pleasure to work with him.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2019

Reverend Patrick Is Wonderful!

Reverend Patrick was so wonderful to work with and he has such a calming personality, which really helped the day of the wedding! He truly cares about his couples! Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/10/2019

Beach wedding

Rev Byrd performed a good service. It was a beautiful ceremony on the beach. Thank you Rev Byrd.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Blessings From Above - Rev. Patrick Byrd's reply:

Thank you Melanie and Todd! You both have a glow from within that will stand the test of time. It was my pleasure to unite you both in Matrimony.

Warm regards,
    Rev. Patrick
  • Shanna

Shanna · Married on 10/05/2019

Rev. Patrick Byrd was awesome!

He did exactly what we asked keeping the service short and including our families in our vows. He was easy to work with and very helpful.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Stefanie · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing all the way through.

Allowed us to be very hands on but also offered opinions to make everything super smooth. He was so very helpful and made the most beautiful ceremony ever. Thank you so much Patrick!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Jaime

Jaime Q. · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely wonderful experience!

Our experience with both Rev Patrick and Rev Launa Byrd was great. Patrick wrote the script and Launa officiated. They both were very professional and personable. Patrick took into consideration what both my husband and I wanted in the ceremony--my husband being Catholic and me being Baptist. I received so many compliments afterwards by the guests on the uniqueness and beauty of the ceremony. I would highly recommend Patrick and Launa to others. I can't say enough how happy we were with his service.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Darrell

Darrell D. · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Time!

Reverend Patrick was absolutely amazing to work with and made our wedding unforgettable.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 06/01/2019

Friendly, Amazing, and A New Part of Our Family!

Rev. Patrick Byrd officiated our wedding back in June and we could not be any happier with our choice. He was incredibly kind, responsive, and professional in every response no matter what time of night or how close to the wedding. He was accommodating with every request and gave the best input I needed to hear. Being we are non-religious, he was non-judgmental and caring every step of the way. Aside from that, he made our rehearsal and wedding day feel like a piece of our family was officiating our special day. I believe we chose the best officiant around and should we ever need a reverend for any circumstance, he will be the first one we call!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2019

A joy to work with

Rev. Patrick is a sweet calming presence. He did an amazing job with our requests and our ceremony.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Jessa M. · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing officiant!

Reverend Patrick is an amazing officiant and person in general. Ever since I booked him in January, he has been helpful with the wedding process and checked in on me when he could. Few days before the wedding, he met with my husband and I just to go through the ceremony and also gave us some marriage advice. The day of the ceremony, he made sure that I was calm & made sure that everything will be okay. Our family and friends really enjoyed the personalized ceremony script he prepared for us. The sand ceremony was also a great touch. So thankful that Reverend Patrick helped me find my smile at the end of the ceremony.

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 05/12/2019

Professional and Caring

I'm so happy I chose him as my officiant. He checked up on my husband and I as our big day approached. He loves what he does and wants to help each couple however he can. He made our ceremony special.

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent Service

The ceremony was beautiful and the reception was a real party. Rev.Patrick did an awesome job!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Kristen R. · Married on 04/20/2019

Legacy Hall

Rev. Patrick Bryd is amazing. He’s so nice and gives helpful advice for wedding ceremony tips. Responded within minutes, and made sure everything went smoothly. He was also very assuring with his certifications and him making sure he would be to the events on time. His unique ceremony was the perfect touch to my husband and I’s ceremony. I’m so happy he was our officiant!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 04/17/2019

Wedding Officiant

Rev. Patrick was amazing from the first coversation. He was very professional, had a great sense of humor and made sure things went the way my husband and I wanted.
    It was all about making that day about us. He was absolutely the best fit for myself and husband.
    Thank you again, Rev. Patrick. It was a day that I had always envisioned and you help make it that way.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Michele K. · Married on 10/11/2018

Wonderful wedding on the beach

Hurricane Michael was on his way in the day we were supposed to get married. We asked Patrick if he could move the time from 6:00 pm to 2:00 and he was able to do so! The beach was empty because of the storm so it was perfect! It was a wonderful day! Patrick was very sweet!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Christy · Married on 10/06/2018

Launa officiated my daughters wedding, she was amazing. Everything was set up for her vows exactly as she asked. Launa asked questions and suggestions to make the day perfect. She performed a unity ceremony with sand to signify the blending of the two families. She helped calm the bride down during all the rain and made it a perfect day.

Sent on 08/25/2016