Blend Beauty Group Reviews

Blend Beauty Group 5
Blend Beauty Group 6
Blend Beauty Group 7

Elleni · Married on 04/22/2017

Such a wonderful company and extremely talented! We loved Sonya and Brandi and Tameka was easy to work with, flexible and responsive. Thank you Blend for making us look great for our wedding!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Kate · Married on 04/08/2017

This incredible group is located in Decatur but is very flexible about traveling to your event. My wedding was in Macon, Georgia and the owner/founder of this business could not have been more kind or professional. She has assembled an incredible business model with the sweetest and MOST talented team. The team arrived at my home the morning of the wedding right on time and stayed on schedule the entire day. Not to mention how beautiful they made me, my bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law feel beautiful and cared for. Everyone looked but more importantly felt beautiful. These strong women really have an eye for detail and were worth every penny. Aaaaand my hair and makeup lasted all.night.long.! I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Blend Beauty Group 15
    Blend Beauty Group 16
    Blend Beauty Group 17

Blend Beauty Group's reply:

Thank you SO much Kate for the fabulous review and gorgeous photos!!!!!
    It was our absolute pleasure to work with you and your family from start to finish. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you are ever in need of beauty services in the future. We wish you and your husband the very BEST for an amazing future together!

Emily · Married on 03/25/2017

My experience with BLEND was FABULOUS! I would highly recommend to any bride and her bridesmaids. I had 6 bridesmaids and everyone was extremely happy with their hair and make up. Our stylists were very receptive to my requests and bent over backwards to please. I used BLEND for my bridal portrait, rehearsal dinner, and wedding day and was so happy with every experience. They were very easy to work with and accommodating to schedule as I was coming from out of town. Not only was I pleased with how my hair and makeup turned out, my stylists were so fun to be with and made me feel comfortable which is the most important on your big day! I really appreciated the care and individual attention the stylists gave to everyone and cannot recommend them enough. Definitely use BLEND!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Sarah · Married on 02/25/2017

Blend Beauty Group was wonderful from start to finish during the whole wedding planning process! Tymeka was so responsive to all my emails and phone calls. Yuliya was the make up artist for my wedding and she was FANTASTIC!! I had so much fun with her at the trial and she made sure to truly understand and execute the natural style I wanted for my wedding. The day of the wedding, she was on time and very efficient. She did makeup for myself, 4 bridesmaids, and 2 moms, and everyone was so happy with the outcome. She was very calm and fun the day of the wedding and added to the excited "getting ready" vibe. I'm so thrilled that we chose BBG for makeup services and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Jeannie · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot express just how great our experience was with Blend Beauty group. They knew exactly what to do for each of our hair styles and makeup. They transformed the entire bridal party into model, picture perfect beauties. This was a task, because there was 12 of us. They were accommodating to our schedules, and requests. Everyone commented on how flawless we looked and wanted to know who did our hair and makeup. When my other daughter gets married, I have them on speed dial.

Sent on 05/05/2017

eUN · Married on 09/04/2016

I really enjoyed working with Tymeka. She was super flexible and her stylist did an amazing job during the hair trial + the big day.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Angelle · Married on 07/29/2016

Blend beauty group was excellent. Tymeka was very nice and responded quickly to my questions regarding the process and my vision. Amber and Shannon were the makeup artists for my wedding and they were excellent! My mom is not normally a makeup wearer and was worried about getting her makeup done for the wedding but ended up loving it! I would definitely book them again for another special occasion.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Marie · Married on 07/09/2016

I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life!!! BLEND Beauty Group is simply amazing...magical!! They are true professionals and listened to all of my requests and just created my vision to perfection. My hair and makeup for my trial and wedding day looked flawless from the minute they applied until I took it off....10 hours later! It was so nice to not have to worry at all about this aspect of the wedding day. Not only are they the most wonderful artists I have ever seen, they are incredibly kind and fun!!! I adore them. I wish Tymeka could do my makeup everyday!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Adam · Married on 05/29/2016

WOW!! I was SO SO happy with the hairstylist Brie! She went above and beyond and had a GREAT attitude! So sweet!!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Kalle · Married on 05/21/2016

I used BLEND Beauty Group for my wedding hair and makeup, and couldn't be more pleased! Tymeka was flexible with meeting me for the initial consultation, which was a great sign to start. After I booked with her, her great communication and understanding continued. I had a trial run, along with my Mom, and we loved our stylists - they were very patient and took time to make sure we loved our looks. Tymeka allowed me to add services as needed leading up to the wedding and worked with me to make sure I had enough stylists to make my wedding day stress-free. I actually had bridesmaids comment how my wedding was the only one they'd been to where hair and makeup ran on time! All of my bridesmaids and family loved their wedding day looks, and I absolutely loved mine as well. I would definitely recommend BLEND Beauty Group to anyone looking for a professional, fun, patient group of stylists!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Blend Beauty group was an absolute pleasure to work with! Not only did they do a beautiful job on all of our makeup, they were responsive and were able to accommodate a last-minute request with ease. The artists stayed on schedule on wedding day, which was so important with the amount of people getting services done. I have received countless compliments on my makeup from that day... I HIGHLY recommend Amber for anyone looking for a beautiful and natural bridal look- she was so much fun and able to totally pull off my vision.
    Thanks ladies!

Sent on 05/12/2016
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 04/01/2016

Tymeka and her team at BLEND Beauty Group are premium beauty specialist in Atlanta! My experience from beginning to Wedding day was pure bliss. What I enjoyed most about their offerings was that it was a one stop shop. Me, my bridesmaids, MOB & MOG were all able to receive hair and makeup services in the convenience of our hotel room. I set up my bridal trial with Jessica and Hair trial with Erika and they were extremely accommodating. Tymeka even made a special trip out to meet me that day, which was a nice & personal touch. They even assisted with a Make Up trial for mom while she was in town a few months prior to the wedding. Extreme Professionals and Talented Team. Highly recommend

Sent on 06/02/2016

I absolutely loved working with Blend for my Big day!!!! Yuliya came to the hotel and did all of my girls and my hair in record time and we were all absolutely gorgeous!!! I highly recommend this group to anyone!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Arika · Married on 01/30/2016

Tymeka and her team were amazing. She made a custom package that suited all my needs and was so helpful in making my day perfect! All of her girls did an amazing job for both hair and makeup. Would highly recommend using them!!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Kelli · Married on 10/03/2015

Tymeka and team are definitely a step above the rest. Tymeka has done an amazing job training each and everyone of her make up artists. Her team allowed for everyone in my bridal party to look and feel like movie stars. The Blend Beauty Group helped me bring my wedding party vision to life. Working with Tymeka and team was a dream, and can't wait to find ways to work with them again!

-Kelli Buchanan

Sent on 12/28/2015

Love them so friendly and quick. Wonderful work couldn't have been better.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/05/2015

Yuliya did my hair and make up and all of it looked amazing. I was nervous at first because I don't usually wear a lot of make up and I have never had it professional done before so it was a new experience for me. However, she made me feel so comfortable and accommodated easily to my wants and needs. Brie did some of my bridesmaids' hairs and all of the styles that my girls chose she did them to perfection. They were so beautiful and last all night. Tameka, the owner, handled everything prior to and during. She is so professional and easy to work with. She made the process of finding a hair and make up artist a breeze. Her quick responses and great service was another reason I went with this group.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Howell · Married on 05/16/2015

Tymeka, Brie, Funda, and Amber were nothing short of incredible for my wedding hair and makeup!! As I bride, your biggest concern is looking like "the best version of yourself",for me, my second biggest concern was that my bridesmaids felt beautiful! I knew that I would fully enjoy my special day if all of my girls felt good about their hair and makeup. Tymeka, Brie, Funda, and Amber completely blew all of us away with the airbrush makeup and hair. All of my bridesmaids, who have been in multiple weddings and have very high expectations say that Blend Beauty Group is the best they have experienced! I really and truly have never felt better with my hair and makeup. They listened to all of our requests and were solely concerned about our happiness. I asked for a smokey eye with a little more drama and Tymeka nailed it!!! It was a little nerve wracking asking for a look I had never done before on the biggest day of my life, but I felt so comfortable asking this of Tymeka because she is that good! And I was soooo happy with the final result!! And Brie did my hair and it was perfect!!! No doubt about it they are the best in Atlanta!

Howell

Sent on 06/18/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/02/2015

I hired BLEND Beauty Group to do my wedding hair and makeup. It was a fantastic choice. It was also one of my last vendors to lineup, as I had spent a good bit of time procrastinating on hair/makeup. Yuliya did both my hair and makeup. She is a true talent! I had this ribbon hairband that I wanted in lieu of a veil. She was able to secure it, no wobbles, and hide the ribbon. My hair didn't move at all that night and it wasn't full of hairspray either. My makeup held, despite a few tears, and I was left with a touchup kit for moments like that. I was very pleased with the results and wouldn't hesitate to book BLEND again!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Ginah · Married on 03/14/2015

They were amazing and made everyone feel comfortable. Our day was fantastic! We loved our hair and make up and would recommend Blend to anyone!!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Ashley · Married on 02/28/2015

One of the best decisions I made was when I contacted Blend Beauty Group.

My first encounter with Tymeka (the owner and lead make-up artist) was a consultation over the phone. She was prompt, friendly and excited to speak with me! She and her team eased my anxiety and I knew this was the right choice. I immediately booked a pre-trial, and it went flawlessly. We learned what worked for me, and what didn't... And through the entire process I never felt uncomfortable or uneasy. Tymeka and her team listen to my wishes and gave advice. I went ahead and booked her and her team for my whole wedding party.

My second encounter with Tymeka was just as great. I met Tymeka to solidify details for the look I was trying to achieve, and she could tell that I needed to be cheered up. I was really stressed about the wedding, and asked her counsel on some of the details, and she steered me in the right direction. I knew at that moment that she was in this profession for the right reasons, as she truly cared for her brides and that it was about making them feel special.

My wedding day went off without a hitch. Her team arrived on time (as always), and replicated everything perfectly. Her team made sure were on time, beautiful and ready to go to my wedding.

As I look back on my photos, video and memories I know that Tymeka and her team were instrumental in my smile, and the look in my husbands' eyes when he saw me for the first time. So, thank you again!! Thank you for everything. I cannot recommend them enough!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Lindsey · Married on 12/20/2014

Yuliya and Brie did an amazing job. My hair looked exactly how I envisioned it and all of my bridesmaids loved how their hair styles turned out. I would absolutely use them again!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Tami · Married on 12/13/2014

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING is all I can really say. Tymeka went out of her way to help me during this time and I cant thank her enough. Both her and Nena did an amazing job on our hair and makeup for me and my wedding party!!! Now I just have to get her to teach classes and I will be all set :)

Sent on 03/26/2015

Crystal · Married on 08/23/2014

The makeup for my wedding was absolutely flawless. All of my bridesmaids, my mom and step mom got their makeup done and myself. During my trial I met with the owner Tymeka and senior make up artist, Jessica. They were punctual and extremely professional. I showed them a picture of what I wanted and they did JUST THAT. It was honestly the most beautiful I have ever seen myself look. On the day of the wedding they were punctual, stayed for touch ups, and worked with each and every girl to make sure that they looked absolutely flawless. If you are looking for an awesome on site make up team look no more. You won't find anyone better in the business than Blend Beauty Group. They are THE BEST out there!!! Trust me.!

Sent on 09/01/2014
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 08/09/2014

Tameka and Yulia were amazing and took so much pressure off of me for my makeup and hair!!! I truely felt like a beautiful bride thanks to Blend!! I will definately use them in the future!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/19/2014