Blaze Entertainment Reviews

Blaze Entertainment 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/12/2019

Thomas is awesome!

Thomas has a great personality! He is so much fun to be around and really brought energy to the crowd. We are so thankful to have had him as our DJ. He made the wedding flow so well and was very flexible with the songs we chose. Would definitely recommend! Well worth the price.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Mark Sibley · Married on 05/04/2019

The very best DJ you can have!

He is absolutely the best DJ you can have. He kept the party going all night, played great music, paid very close attention to what the guests needed, made sure he did every one of our requests, and even got out on the dance floor to dance with the guests. He has a great personality and will make you laugh. I am honored to have had him as our DJ. If you want the best DJ, he is definitely the one for you!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Kristi Lowery · Married on 05/04/2019

Great DJ! Hire him now!

Very good DJ! Highly recommend. So fun!! He made the night awesome! He will even get on the floor and dance with you. Can not say enough awesome things about him. Hire him today!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Paula Holly · Married on 05/01/2019

Your event is not complete without them!

I have booked Blaze Entertainment for several events over the past few years and found him to be responsive to the needs of my event, friendly, on time and maintain a positive attitude throughout the booking. I look forward to working with him on my next event.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Michelle Olson · Married on 04/20/2019

Outstanding

Thomas was wonderful. He played music that my daughter and her friends danced to all night. He went over and above to entertain everyone. Several guests came up and complimented him after the party was over.

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Blaze Entertainment 8
    Blaze Entertainment 9
    Blaze Entertainment 10
    Blaze Entertainment 11
    Blaze Entertainment 12

Joshua Andrew Cox · Married on 04/06/2019

Curtiss/Cox2019 Wedding

Blaze entertainment did an amazing job. He kept the party going during and after severe technical issues, he was able to make it a party up until the very end and was able to work on the fly through schedule changes. He also provided a lot for the ceremony just being helpful because he was only scheduled for the reception. I would highly recommend him for a wedding or any other event and will definitely use his services again!!!

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Ella

Ella Jones Venegoni · Married on 03/23/2019

Great Price, Even Better DJ!

Thomas is an amazing DJ. He makes sure the night is completely smooth and takes care of all the small details you wouldn’t even think about!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Katelyn Carter · Married on 03/09/2019

Thomas is the best!

Our wedding planner recommended Thomas because he is wonderful! Even when it began to rain he was awesome at quickly moving his things and getting the party restarted. Thomas has a great outgoing personality that makes everyone want to dance, he even gets in on the fun! He made our wedding fun and special by including fun wedding games too! We definitely enjoyed having him as our DJ and would have him again!

Courtney Rhudy · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing!

Scooter was the best! All the guest had a blast.

Seth Rhudy · Married on 02/16/2019

Great DJ and person

Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good DJ. Got the crowd involved but still made it about us.

Bethany Fuller · Married on 11/18/2018

Cheer Director

He is GREAT ! Very entertaining, and great with kids ! He loves what he does and it shows !

Sent on 12/12/2018

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

Outdoor fall wedding

Would recommend to anyone! Did a fabulous job!! Played exactly the type of music we wished for. Extremely flexible and handles stressed out brides like a charm!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Meghan · Married on 10/27/2018

Thomas is on fire!!!!

Dj Blaze was definitely a hit at our reception!! He had everyone down on the dance floor having a good time!! We would definitely recommend him any day!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding 10-13-2018

Mr. Thomas did our wedding and it was absolutely wonderful. He was very cheerful and outgoing. He got people on the dance floor and played exactly the kind of music I wanted. I would definitely recommend him to any one for other events.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

All of my guest were asking who he was ! He was amazing and very interactive with the craws and made sure he had everything we wanted! The best wedding dj EVER!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Rodney · Married on 10/06/2018

We hired Thomas for our daughters wedding based on a recommendation from a friend of ours. I checked references and everything was positive. Everyone we spoke to during the reception told us it was the best time they have ever had a wedding reception. Thomas was engaged in the event and kept the crowd going. The dance floor was never empty. He even has some pretty good dance moves! Highly, highly recommend him for any of your DJ needs!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Blaze Entertainment 13
    Blaze Entertainment 14
    Blaze Entertainment 15

Brittany · Married on 08/26/2018

We couldn’t ask for a better DJ for our wedding.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Aj · Married on 07/28/2018

Blaze Entertainment was THE BEST! Thomas gave us EVERY. request we had, down to some last minute changes added at the rehearsal. He kept the crowd entertained throughout the evening, and was very professional. He also set the mood at the venue with the lighting, which was wonderful, seeing how we got married at Sheepdogs Firearms... you’d never know it from most of the pics! I highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Blaze Entertainment 16
    Blaze Entertainment 17

Theresa · Married on 05/14/2018

The DJ was absolutely wonderful very professional . I would highly recommend him at any function . He engaged the audience encourage them to have fun and get out and dance we loved him!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Ally · Married on 05/12/2018

Everyone at my wedding said that our DJ was the icing on the wedding cake;) he was so awesome! He played games, for up and danced and made it enjoyable for everyone of all ages. I would recommend him for every bride and groom! You won’t be disappointed:)

Sent on 05/16/2018

Lindsay · Married on 05/12/2018

Thomas did a fantastic job at our wedding! He was very professional and considerate of what we wanted for a DJ! I would definitely recommend him for anyone who is looking for a DJ! He gets the crowd involved and while still being very classy! He really captured the vision we had for our wedding!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Beth · Married on 05/12/2018

We had a wonderful experience. Blaze Entertainment kept the party going! I would definitely use again.

Sent on 07/07/2018

Haley · Married on 05/05/2018

Thomas made my day so incredibly special! He went out of his way for me to make sure everything was perfect. All my guest were up and dancing all night long. I can’t reccomend him more highly!

Sent on 05/16/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/05/2018

Thomas with Blaze Entertainment was amazing I can not express how much we loved him and our guest thought he was amazing. I had several guest say they were booking him for their wedding. He made my daughters reception so memorable and we had the best time. Hire him if you want no worries and a lot of fun for your wedding or any event that you may need a DJ.

Sent on 05/21/2018